• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catwoman tickling story!

Rockauthor

TMF Master
THE PURRRFECT CRIME!
(A ticklish villainess fantasy)

Featuring

CATWOMAN

It is the stroke of midnight in Gotham City. Somewhere in a secret hideout, that incorrigibly mischievous feline, that sexily, sly seductress, that beautiful but deadly villainess known as Catwoman lounges in a hidden, renovated warehouse, plotting her next brilliant crime.
Laying across her velvety tigerskin chaise lounge and stroking her pet black cat Eight Ball, Catwoman watched The Late Show with David Letterman. Her henchmen Whiskers, Claw, and Fur Ball were all sitting around watching with her on Catwoman’s big screen television that was set inside the wide open mouth of a giant plastic cat‘s head. David Letterman’s guest this evening was the lovely Princess Mary of Wales.
Princess Mary was 26 years old and exceptionally beautiful. She had long, flowing blonde hair, glittering blue eyes, and the sweetest personality in the whole world. In addition to being royalty, Mary was also famous for her tireless efforts in supporting children’s charities.
“It is a pleasure to have you on the show tonight, Your Majesty,” David Letterman complemented which was followed by an enthusiastic show of approval from the audience.
“Well, it is a pleasure to be here, David. I just love Gotham City,” the Princess replied, in her adorable English accent.
“Now I hear you’re in town to display a gift you’ve received from a prominent world leader?”
“Yes. I will be at the Gotham City Museum of Art tomorrow to display the Cube of Osiris Rah. It’s actually a jewelry box where the late Pharaoh kept his collection of price-less gems, and it can only be opened by an ancient secret combination that only I know. It was a gift given to me by the Prime Minister of Egypt for my work in helping to feed the hungry children of the world.”
“Are you sure it wasn’t just his way of asking you out on a date?” Letterman joked, prompting the audience and Her Majesty to chuckle at the anecdote.
“No. I already have a date. Bruce Wayne will be attending the event with me.”
“Oh, Bruce Wayne. Yeah, I think I’ve heard of him,” Dave kidded and the audience rewarded him with another gratuitous titter.
“I‘m sure you have. And if anyone else wants to see this magnificent work of art, tickets are still available with the proceeds benefiting the Children’s Cancer Research Fund.”
“Well, I think what your doing is beautiful, Your Majesty.” Letterman concluded, “would you like to stay for Stupid Pet Tricks?”
“I would love to. That sounds like fun,” Mary accepted, which brought the audience to a round of applause. “You know that reminds me of an amusing story about my pet cat Mittens. One afternoon I was relaxing by the pool in my bathing suit. And I had dozed off and was rudely awakened by Mittens licking the soles of my feet. I guess he smelled the sweetness of my tanning lotion and got hungry. But, I’m so excruciatingly ticklish I almost jumped out of my skin and fell off my pool chair.”
Again the Late Show audience chuckled at the cute recollection.
Her Majesty continued adding, “I mean if anyone wanted to torture me, all they’d have to do is tickle my feet and I’d tell them anything. Oh god, I just can’t stand that.”
Right then, Catwoman’s eyes lit up with a wicked smile. She sat up and turned to her henchmen saying, “Boys, I just had a brilliant idea.”
“What is it, boss?” Fur Ball asked, in that typical Brooklyn accent.
“Her Majesty Princess Mary has given away the purrfect secret to getting our hands on those priceless gems.”
“You mean we’re gonna kidnap her and tickle her feet until she gives the combination to the box,” suggested Whiskers.
“Very good, Whiskers. That’s exactly what we’re going to do,” Catwoman assured, as she stood up and paced sexily about the room. “We’re going to be at that art museum tomorrow along with everyone else, incognito . One of you will locate the building’s main electrical room and shut down the lights when I give the signal, and the other two will nab the Princess and bring her to our secret hideout.”
“Genius, boss. Then what?” Claw said.
“Then we’ll tie her down and place her bare excruciatingly ticklish feet in a set of wooden stocks. We will suspended two bottles from a rope hanging just above her feet. The bottles will be dripping with milk so my cats can lick it off of her feet. The Princess will be driven mad with such ticklish agony, she’ll give up the combination before you know it. IT WILL BE THE PURRFECT CRIME” Catwoman concluded with a sinister giggle.
The next evening...
At the Gotham City Museum of Art, It was a gathering of the city’s cultural elite. The Lame Duck Mayor and the dedicated Police Commissioner Gordon exchanged flattering words while enjoying cocktails. The Paparazzi made an astounding light show with their flashing camera bulbs, as they captured the glamour and spectacle of the world’s most famous woman and millionaire Bruce Wayne posing next to the ancient Egyptian treasure.
“Behold, the Cube of Osiris Rah,” Princess Mary offered.
“oohs” and “ahhs” filled the room as Princess Mary gestured to the marvelous, large mahogany box with gold trim. In many ways it resembled a Rubik’s Cube. Each side had nine squares that had a different hieroglyphic images engraved in it. Bruce Wayne a.k.a. Batman was most pleased with it’s exquisite detail and aura of mystery.
All of a sudden, the room went dark. The “oohs” and “ahhs” were replaced by gasps, shrieks, and confused chatter. Then as quickly as the lights turned off they came back on.
But something was wrong! The Princess had vanished!
“Oh my God! The Princess is gone,” someone shouted.
More gasps, shrieks, and confused chatter filled the room.
“There’s some foul play going on here. Get me my red phone. We’re gonna need the Caped Crusaders here as soon as possible,” Commissioner Gordon told one of his officers.
Bruce Wayne stood with a thoughtful frown on his face, pondering his next move.
Later...
Back in Catwoman’s secret hideout, a frightened Princess Mary was tied down to a wooden bench with her bare feet sticking through a set of stocks. Her Majesty had feet that looked very pampered and attractive. She definitely had the feet of someone who was of royalty. The Princess screamed into her gag and struggled to free herself, but it was all a useless effort.
Catwoman then instructed Claw to remove Princess Mary’s gag from her mouth and the terrified woman screamed, “W-W-WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I? WHY H-H-HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?”
“I am Catwoman,” the sexy villainess replied as she strutted seductively towards the bound dignitary. “This is my secret hideout and I’ve brought you here because YOU have something that I want, my dear.”
“WHAT IS IT?”
“I want the combination to the Cube of Osiris Rah,”
“NO! YOU CANNOT HAVE IT! THAT CUBE WAS A GIFT! DON’T YOU DARE TRY AND HURT ME! I AM AN IMPORTANT PERSON! THE AUTHORITIES WILL COME TO GET ME!”
Catwoman laughs and says, “I thought you might be reluctant to cooperate with me.”
Then the spandex-clad pointed-eared villainess instructed Whiskers to pull the caps off of the bottles of milk that hung over the Princess’ bare feet. Slowly, the milk began to drip onto the lovely soles of Princess Mary’s bare feet. Then Catwoman told Fur Ball to bring this large square object over from the other side of the room. The object had a velvet sheet covering it. Catwoman then told Fur Ball to remove the sheet to reveal a portable kennel with two of the most adorable kittens you ever saw.
Princess Mary really began to panic now! She knew right away where this was going!
“I remembered your little story from the Late Show last night and how extremely ticklish the soles of your feet are, Your Majesty.”
“OH MY GOD! YOU W-W-WOULDN’T DO THAT, WOULD YOU? P-P-PLEASE! I-I-I BEG OF YOU!”
“Then give me the combination to the box!”
The Princess hesitated; her thoughts betrayed her.
“I-I-I JUST CAN’T!”
“Fur Ball! Take out the kittens!”
“OKAY! OKAY! PLEEEEEEEEASE, CATWOMAN! I’LL TELL YOU! JUST DON’T LET THEM TICKLE MY FEET HEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEE!”
Suddenly, the door to Catwoman’s warehouse hideout was busted down and a loud thump was heard. Everyone turned around to see the Dynamic Duo Batman & Robin standing at the entrance posed in a heroic stance.
“Holy Buckingham Palace, Batman! They’ve got the Princess imprisoned in that set of wooden stocks,” The boy wonder shouted.
“Curses! It’s Batman and Robin! How did you meddlesome crimefighters find my secret fortress?”
“We figured an inveterate jewel thief like you, couldn’t resist trying something sneaky like this, so we had one of our Bat Taggers planted on the Princess from the beginning.” Batman explained. “Catwoman, you’re about to learn a hard lesson that THERE‘S NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT CRIME!”
The villainess was outraged.
“Whiskers! Claw! Fur Ball! GET THEM!” Catwoman commanded, and the three ruffians charged the Caped Crusaders.
A left hook by Whiskers misses and Batman ducks and slugs him in the gut with a right.
OOOF!!!
Now Claw rushes the Dark Knight who in turn helps the boy wonder catapult himself so he can give the persistent hood a good swift kick in the face.
THWACK!!!
Fur Ball then decks Robin in the face, making the boy wonder go down for the count. Batman throws a one-two punch that sends Fur Ball to the other side of the room.
POW!!!
Later...
Batman and Robin had rescued Princess Mary from the stocks, Whiskers, Fur Ball, and Claw were sitting on the floor in Bat-cuffs, and poor Catwoman came to the sudden realization that the tables had been turned on her. Now the sexy villainess was the one who was tied down to the bench with HER pretty bare feet sticking through the set of stocks.
“BATMAN! Y-Y-Y-OU CAN’T BE SERIOUS! PLEASE! SEND ME TO JAIL! OR ANYTHING ! JUST PLEASE DON’T LET THOSE CATS TICKLE MY FEET! I THINK MY FEET MIGHT BE MORE TICKLISH THAN THE PRINCESS!”
“Catwoman, you kidnapped a foreign diginitary. Having your feet tickle tortured is the least of your worries.” Batman informed.
“Besides, we’ve always wanted to see you get tickled on your bare feet. And I’m sure your boys and even the Princess would enjoy it, too.” Robin added.
With that, Batman and Robin allowed Princess Mary the honor of releasing the kittens.
Immediately the cute, four-legged animals rush to Catwoman’s completely vulnerable, milk covered soles and began licking the milk with their warm, wet, rough tongues.
Catwoman went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOO! PLEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEASE! I CAN’T STAND IT, BATMAN! HAVE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK MERCY! HAHAHAHA
OOHOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOO! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOH! OOH! OOH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEY, I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BREATH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! NO! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAP!”
Eventually Catwoman lost control of her bladder and wet herself. She threw her head back in the thralls of silent laughter and shook like crazy! Even though this was suppose to be Catwoman’s punishment, Her Majesty was vicarously suffering right along with the villainess. She remembered her toes being tied back just like Catwoman’s were now.
Princess Mary quietly let out a chorus of ticklish giggles, in sympathy.
Batman and Robin waited their whole careers to see that sexy, cool feline get tickled. They just never knew how horribly ticklish Catwoman was on her feet. And as for Fur Ball, Claw, and Whiskers, they saw their boss like they’ve never seen her before - reduced to a hopelessly ticklish, squealing schoolgirl. In the end, everyone learned that although there may be no such thing as “the perfect crime”, there is such a thing as “the perfect ticklee”, and that’s CATWOMAN.

THE END

Attachments

• Mya 2.png
    Mya 2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Mya 3.png
    Mya 3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • Mya 4.png
    Mya 4.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • Mya 5.png
    Mya 5.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • Mya 6.png
    Mya 6.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • Mya 7.png
    Mya 7.png
    2 MB · Views: 768
  • Mya 8.png
    Mya 8.png
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • Mya 9.png
    Mya 9.png
    2 MB · Views: 421
  • Mya 10.png
    Mya 10.png
    2 MB · Views: 928
  • Mya 11.png
    Mya 11.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Purrrrfect!

As usual, Rock, you've given us a delicious mixture of comics and tickling. I hope you'll permit me imagining the Eartha Kitt Catwoman
in this tale, rather than Newmar or Meriweather or Pfeiffer. Rowr!

Attachments

• Img00026.jpg
    Img00026.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 81
  • Img00028.jpg
    Img00028.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Img00029.jpg
    Img00029.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Img00031.jpg
    Img00031.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 28
Yes, and she'd be just as susceptible to the attention of hungry kittens as Rock's Feline Felon.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back