• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peril in Shenzhan - Part 1 (F/f Nylon)

nikus

Hello all,

This is the first nylon tickling story that I wrote and effectively post. It was around six years ago, around October 2011
when I did it. This story 'Peril in Shenzhan' was originally meant to have five parts, but I just wrote two of them. I'm
considering write the other remaining three parts so I read part one. I just found a lot of grammar errors and wrong
vocabulary on it. Thus, I re-wrote it in order to correct the gross errors which I found. I don't know when I'll be able
to post the other three parts but I'm going to finish it.

Best Regards,

Peril in Shenzhan - Part 1

“In the heart of the new central business district of Shenzhan, close to Taiobota border crossing and the Accor–Futian Hotel; it is located the Lowell Plaza — a set of twin office towers of 35 storeys each, connected by an office usage podium. The Lowell Plaza is a development of Grade A office complex, convenient to access Metro Station 5, overlooking the Shenzhan Civic Center and Shenzhan Central Park, and it is not distant from the Central Shenzhan Convention and Exhibition Center. It is a very well located business complex.” — at least it was what the Lowell Plaza’s ad used to say when its offices were being sold some years ago…

Nowadays, despite a majority of financial businesses and sales representatives is installed in the Lowell Plaza’s towers, there are some unusual businesses running there too. Unusual business like document recovering services, investigation agencies, data mining and information research labs, welfare, and other not so much important small businesses that just pay some very good money to be there.

Like all of the largest and important businesses installed in the Lowell Plaza, the policy of the ‘VNC Architecture, Engineering and Construction INC’ wasn’t renting offices in the towers; instead, they just bought the top three storeys of the right tower and remodeled it to attend their needs in set the company’s main office in Shenzhan.

The VNC was one of the top Shenzhan’s companies that architectures and civil engineers would fight to work for. There was a high competition among professionals to get a job in VNC. Usually, right after being hired, the new employees would seem to be very willing to do any task which the company demanded, but after a few months, the initial willing to work for a famous top company would just changed into the usual daily reality — a large number of tasks to be accomplished and aggressive deadlines to be achieved.

Danielle has been working for the VNC’s office in Shenzhan since she was twenty years old, and now, five years later, she was very used to the hard daily work routine that she has been facing throughout the last years of her life. The happiness filled Danielle’s mind every time when she remembered how she had just started like a simple intern, and nowadays, she was already in charge to develop whole new concepts for residential and commercial buildings. Luckily, since her earlier days in VNC, Danielle has made many friends among the other employees, and beyond her competences, she was seen as a friendly and a kind person.

Being a hard worker, that Friday morning Danielle came to work sooner than usual. She had to finish the architecture concept of an important enterprise that would result in high profits to VNC. She had been stressed since the beginning of that demanding project, and she could barely see the time when she would finish it. The deadline was very close, it was on Monday morning. So, Danielle had just one day to finish the last details of that project if she wanted to enjoy her weekend freely.

It was 5:00 AM when Danielle entered her office, and sleepily did turn on her computer. She was the only employee inside the VNC’s main office at that instant. She could enjoy the silence surrounding her, there was no noise traveling around the rooms. It would be very easy to sleep there… Sleepy yet, Danielle walked to the bathroom to check if her look wasn’t a complete mess. That day, Danielle had barely woken up, and then she hurriedly drove to the office as fast as she could; she just wanted to use all the possible available time working on finish that project… In front of the full body mirror, Danielle glanced to her reflected image searching for dark circles under her blue eyes that could be fixed with some make up. She retouched her face, and then brushed her long straight black hair with a wooden brush, of white hard tip rounded bristles, that she used to keep inside her purse. After feel happy about her face and hair, Danielle proceeded to examine her last concern — her clothes. Danielle wasn't sure if her choice by a white shirt, a black skirt, some nude stockings, and a pair of black high heels was the best for the day. She had better clothes, but in the hurry, she just chose the clothes which were the easier to reach. All the other possible combinations of clothes that were inside her wardrobe passed through her mind — wouldn’t it had been better a brown skirt suit with tan stockings…? Or maybe some champagne stockings with a light beige skirt suit…? After she had considered all combinations of clothes that she could remember, Danielle’s mind finally awake, and she realized that it was a little bit late to choose clothes — she wouldn’t have any time to drive back home and get changed… Resigned, but with a better appearance, Danielle went to the kitchen. She drunk a cup of coffee before returned to her office.

Danielle sat before her computer and started to work. She read her emails and checked the files that she was working on the day before. Her mind was focused on the details that should be added to the presentation, and also on rendering some extra high quality images. When the computer watch was displaying 6:00 AM, the sunrise light started to enter the office through the front glassed wall. Since Danielle began to work at the Lowell Plaza, she has been installed in that small office for two people at the 34th floor in the front part of the tower. It provided her a privileged view of the Shenzhan Central Park. Unfortunately, that day, she wouldn’t have any time to delight herself with the beauty of that view; there was a plenty of work to be finished and her mind was just focused on it. She wasn’t paying attention to anything else.

The time just passed by and the VNC’s main office was getting noisier as the other employees were arriving to work. But even the noise wasn’t enough to make Danielle lost her focus… As soon the official administrative working period started, Danielle called to the people responsible to give her some feedback about market informations. It was 7:30 AM and she was still full of energy to do her work. At 8:00 AM she got a meeting with the marketing team that extended until 9:30 AM. Her concerns about don’t comply with the deadline increased, the tasks were taking more time than she had planned.

When Danielle got back to her office, there were finally some good news for her. The intern that she supervised and shared the office with, had finally arrived, really late, but she was there. Danielle’s face relieved as she saw the young twenty years old blonde green eyed girl, who was wearing a blue sleeveless dress with white stockings, and brown knee length leather boots.

“ Karen, how many activities do you have to finish yet?”

“ Well, I had just finished the last one!”

“Good! Would you have any time for new ones?”

“ Yes, I have. Is there anything I can do for help you?”

“ Actually… There is! I’m sending you a list of some activities that I think you can finish.”

“ I would be glad to work on them,” Karen said smiling.

“I just sent it to your email. Check if is there anything you think you can’t do. It’s really important comply with our deadline.”

The smiley Karen read her email, and soon, her eyes opened very wide in astonishment by the size of that list. “Oh Gosh! There are too many things to do!”

“Giggles… My list is twice of that!” answered back Danielle.

Immediately, Karen began to work on her new tasks. She soon realized that her plans of leave the office earlier that Friday were near to not be possible anymore. The time passed by and the afternoon was near to end. Soon, both girls had been bath by the sunset light that filled their office, but they didn’t pay any attention to it. Both of them had attention only to the progress of their work. In not much time, it was already early evening, and all the others employees had already left the VNC’s main office. Karen glanced at her watch, it was already 7:30 PM. She was supposed to meet her friend Lauren at 9:00 PM but she was already losing her hopes about it. That day was being a very busy work day…

“ OH, DAMN!” shouted out Danielle astonishing Karen. “There are so many things to finish yet!”

“Are you okay Dani?” asked Karen. “You are sounding a little bit… Mad!”

“Excuse me!” shouted Danielle angrily. “But I have been working since 5:00 AM, and I still have many things to finish today yet. I’m way stressed! Today have been such a fucking stressful day. And all because the market intelligence delayed to send me the report that I had been asking them since two weeks ago. If wasn’t by it, all the activities would have been done by now!”

“Ok… I didn’t want to offend you Dani!” apologized Karen trying to calm down her coworker. “I was just going to suggest you to take a short break!”

“I have no time for breaks, Karen! What I need is to work faster!”

“Well, I know something that could help you,” said Karen opening a warm smile. “It would take a very short time and you would relax enough to work better and faster!”

“Really!? And what would it be?” asked Danielle with her eyes on her computer screen.

“Being tickled!” suggested Karen with jubilation. “It is the best de-stresser known,” added Karen gently and totally confident about it.

Danielle laughed. “Where do you get those foolish ideas Karen? ” she asked thinking that her intern was joking.

“It’s written in this prospect that I received today… ‘ Tickling releases all the stress of your day!’” exclaimed Karen reading the prospect.

“Prospects…” disdained Danielle completely ignoring the suggestion.

Karen got back to her tasks and worked hard for much more time. Later on, she was finally feeling the effects from tiredness, and so she decided to take a short break alone. She went take a cup of coffee at the kitchen. Karen glanced at the clock on the wall. It was pointing 8:00 PM. All her plans for the night have been screwed up. To make it worse, she was just an intern, thus she wasn’t paid well enough as much as an employee, and she even hadn’t any contractual responsibility that would imply in work until that late night. The only thing that was keeping her there, at that late hour, it was her need of Danielle put in a good word for her to the manager. It would really improve her chances to get hired. So, very annoyed, Karen did the only thing that she could do about her plans for that night — she got her mobile and called Lauren to say she would be late.

“Hey Lauren, I’ll have to work until late night. I guess that I wouldn’t be able to meet you at 9:00 PM.

“Oh Girl! That’s bad! You really know how I hate these things…”

“I know Lauren, but it’s not my fault. I need to help Danielle to finish that project...”

“Oh, well… Just call me when you finish then, maybe we can meet yet!”

“Sure, bye Lauren!”

“Bye sweet!”

Karen checked the time again. It was almost 8:15 PM. She went back to her shared office to finish her last task. She knew that it would take at least half of one hour to finish it. She stretched her body and sat on her chair very focused — as soon she did finish her last task, as soon she would be enjoying her weekend.

“Good news, Karen! I finished the script to render all the files. You just need to send me yours and I can upload all of it into the server,” said Danielle. “Then you can go!” she shouted cheering up Karen. Danielle knew that she would spend all her night long examining the results of the image rendering, and then checking the final presentation slides that would be generated by that script. Luckily, she wouldn’t need to do any re-work, but either way, she needn‘t Karen to help her with that.

“I’ve just sent it to you… Did you receive it, Dani?” Karen asked relieved about the opportunity to finally leave for her weekend.

“Yes, I did, ” answered Danielle.

“Do you need anything else?” asked Karen just to be polite.

“Just a sec, let me check…! Yes, I guess I need one last thing…”

Karen sighed annoyed. “Why didn’t I keep my mouth shut?” she asked herself. She was just able to leave, but now, the workaholic Danielle would probably find one more task for her finish until the end of that night.

“I would like to see that tickling prospect that you said before!” exclaimed Danielle smiling.

“Sure, here it is,” said Karen smiling back very relieved as she lent the prospect to Danielle. She could finally leave. She was ready to get out from her seat and walk towards the door.

“Since I have to wait all the rendering to finish, it may be just the break that I needed to try it out!” exclaimed the smiley Danielle as she read the prospect.

The words of Danielle were the enough to make Karen immediately changed her mind and didn’t leave her seat. “Are you saying that you want to get tickled?”

“Yes! It’s exactly what I am saying…” said Danielle giggling. “But according this, the shop is already closed by now…”

“Well… Would you want me to tickle you instead?” asked Karen carefully about her tone of voice. She was completely excited about the idea of tickling Danielle, but she didn’t want her coworker to noticed that.

“That would be great! I can’t wait to experience how much de-stresser that tickling thing can be...”

Danielle reclined the backrest of her chair to get more comfortable. Karen observed her, and immediately pictured the better position to tickle Danielle. She rolled her chair closer to Danielle and then she turned her chair left getting a better access to Danielle’s body. Finally, it was just decide which spot she would tickle first… Karen soon decided her first target. She gently grabbed Danielle’s right ankle, and rested it on the top of her thighs. Danielle’s foot was popping out from Karen’s lap. Slowly, Karen scratched her wiggling left fingers against the nyloned surface of Danielle’s lower leg, from the ankles to the knees.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” were the first giggles of the smiley Danielle, as she felt the soft caresses of the fingernails over her nyloned skin.

Following her hunch, Karen used all of her fingers under Danielle’s knee obtaining her coworker’s first laughter. She immediately noticed that, and then just increased the wiggling speed of her fingers causing Danielle to laugh louder.

“Hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa” laughed the squirming Danielle.

“I guess we’ve got a tickling spot, haven’t we?” asked Karen, playfully increasing the pressure of her fingernails as she scratched the nyloned skin under the knee.

“Hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, y-yyeahes, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Danielle jerking her leg aside.

“Oh my! I guess that is a really ticklish one!” taunted Karen as she firmly gripped Danielle’s ankle with her right hand. She resumed the tickling under the knee.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Danielle jerking her foot side to side much more than before as her nyloned under-knee was tickled harder.

Karen wiggled her fingers even faster. Soon, she had to use all the strength of her right hand to fight against Danielle’s attempts to raise up her leg away. Karen was doing much effort holding down her coworker’s leg stretched still as she squirmed her body, but the vision of Danielle’s laughing face was so joyful to her, that all the effort worthed it. Karen loved the way like Danielle’s cheeks spread as she laughed, and so, she just couldn’t avoid to want to tickle her coworker more and more.

“Hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Danielle as the tickling fingers scratched faster the nyloned skin under her knee.

Karen was completely amazed about how ticklish Danielle seemed to be. She had been tickling just one of Danielle’s knees and her coworker was already putting all that fight. Karen wondered what more so ticklish spots Danielle could have. Taken by curiosity, she swapped the hand that she was using to hold Danielle’s ankle, and than gripped Danielle’s right shoe with her right hand.

“Mmmm… I guess I will try this hidden spot now!” played Karen pulling off Danielle’s shoe.

“Oh, no! Not my foot!”*shouted Danielle covering her forehead with her right arm as Karen giggled maliciously.

“Why not?” Karen asked still with a deviously voice. She grinned. “Would it be ticklish?”

“Yeeesss… My feet are really ticklish!” answered Danielle playfully as she felt the ambient air cooling her warm nyloned sole.

“Reinforced toes!” shouted Karen with a sharp voice of surprise as she noticed the tip of Danielle’s nylon clad foot. “My favorite,” she said using her fingernails to apply the first scratches over the nyloned toes.

“He, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” giggled Danielle as she wiggled her tickled toes.

“Your foot seems very, very, very ticklish, clad in this sheer nude nylon, Danielle,” said Karen playfully.

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, mooohohohoooorehehehe, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, it's soooooooo gooeeheehee-goood, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee," laughed Danielle asking for more, as the five fingers were doing their ticklish work all over the surface of her nyloned sole.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” Karen played again but with a sharp voice and running her fingernails up and down all over the length of the exposed sole .

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Danielle jerking her foot stronger than ever and wriggling her toes.

Danielle’s cheeks reddened because her laughter. It have been just a few minutes and she was already too sweat because her intense body squirming. As soon Karen noticed that, she just wished that she could had the chance of tickling Danielle before. It was way lovely. Karen glanced to the squirming nyloned foot for a while, and then she stared Danielle’s face again. Karen remembered something that she wouldn’t want to forget.

“Give me the other foot, Dani!” suggested Karen.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, my otheeheer foohehehoot, hee, hee, hee, hee, *oh yeeheehees, hee, hee, hee, hee,” said Danielle in middle her laughs. She raised her left leg and rest it over Karen’s thighs.

Danielle had a few seconds to catch some of her breath as Karen graciously removed the left shoe. Danielle wiggled her new exposed toes as she felt the cold ambient air through the smooth nylon fabric. She just loved the feeling of be shoe-less wearing nylons, and that day, it was one of those special get shoe-less wearing nylons occasions; a rare one when she would get tickled on her nylon clad sole. In fact, she had never thought about those tickled in nylons occasions before, but that day, that was being special, such a leisure and pleasure that she had never experienced or considered before.

Karen used both of her hands to tickling Danielle’s feet, one for each foot. She raked her fingers fast all over the popped out nylon clad soles, some times concentrating her scratches under the toes, other over the arches, and then a good attention to the middle of the sole and the heels.

“Tickle, tickle, tickles! Tickle, tickle, tickles! ” Karen teased playfully as she tickled the sheer nyloned soles.

Each of Karen’s strokes caused Danielle’s feet to react differently. Sometimes Danielle would jerk her feet back and forth, sometimes she would jerk her feet side to side, sometimes she would wriggle her toes, sometimes she would try to cover one sole with the other... Danielle’s feet just jerked as much hard as they were skilled tickled.

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, sooooh, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, gooohehehahahoood, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Danielle in joy by have both of her nyloned soles tickled at the same time.

As Karen increased the velocity and pressure of her touches, Danielle increased the intensity of her feet jerking movements. Karen realized that she would need someway to restrain Danielle’s feet, but without much option available, she just locked Danielle’s ankles in a firm grip under her left arm and pushed them stretching her legs. With just one hand free, Karen used all of her tickler skills over the soles, digging her fingers under the curled toes, drawing circles around the balls of the feet, pinching the arches, fast movements over the insteps, and spidering and scratching her fingernails all over the length of the soles...

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha *GOD, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, I LOOHEHAHAAHOOVE THIS, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Danielle in full tickling pleasure.

Danielle’s squirmed her whole body as she could feel her ankles securely restrained against Karen’s chest. Every time Danielle tried to pull her legs away, but Karen just pushed it harder and gripped her ankles tighter. Karen’s fingernails scratched the bottom of Danielle’s feet allowing the tickling sensations to stimulate the smooth sheer nyloned soles. Danielle could feel her heart beating faster as her body got warmer and sweaty, specially the bottoms of her nylon clad feet.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, I LOOVE THIS FOOT TICKLING, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, *ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” confessed Danielle taken by uncontrollable laughters and a delightful tickling agony.

Karen was loving all that foot tickling too. She has ever liked the expressions and reactions when the girls laughed, specially when they laughed uncontrollably until get hysterics. The squirming of the body was just a plus that she had never paid attention until that day. After so many minutes tickling Danielle intensively, Karen’s body started to show the first signs of tiredness, and despite her willing of stand tickling Danielle endlessly, she would unfortunately have to interrupt her fun as a tickler.

“My arms are tired Dani…” said Karen finishing of tickling Danielle’s feet and releasing her ankles.

Danielle remained laughing and gasping still feeling like she was being tickled on her soles even after Karen’s fingers weren’t touching her soles anymore. While Danielle gasp-giggled slowly recovering her senses back, Karen glanced to her watch which was displaying 9:55 PM, probably she had tickled Danielle close to good fifty minutes — thought her. Karen wasn’t sure if would it still worth meet Lauren that night, but surely the chance of tickled Danielle had worthed every second.

As Danielle still gasped, Karen selected Lauren’s name in the her mobile contact list and pressed the confirm button to call her. The mobile chimed by near a whole minute until the recorded message played informing that the user wasn’t reachable. Karen tried call Lauren again twice times still having no success. Out of options, Karen began to write a message to Lauren.

“This really works! I feel so much better! ” commemorated the gasping and amused Danielle.

“Really?” asked Karen not sounding attentive while she finished her message. She had no idea about how much time would it take until Lauren answered or called her back. She was thinking about what to do — should she went home, got a shower and changed her clothes? Or should she did something else to kill the time in the meantime? Their original plan had changed, so wait Lauren called her first, would certainly help Karen to better decide which about what to do… She was thoughtful, but Danielle was still so very excited about the whole tickling thing, that it was impossible to not listen to her. Soon, Karen was brought from her thoughts by her coworker’s babbling.

“Trust me, Karen! It really works! ... You just wouldn’t believe how...” said the de-stressed Danielle still amused by her new tickling discovery.

Karen didn’t remembered all what Danielle said, but she just found what to do to kill the time while she waited Lauren to call her back. Quickly, Karen wheeled and turned her chair just before rested her own crossed legs over Danielle’s lap.

“I guess it’s my turn to try it now!” Karen tenderly interrupted her coworker’s blabbing.

After a brief silence, Danielle realized what was happening. She slowly unzipped Karen’s left boot and insert her hand through the lateral opening, just close to the knee. Gently, she slid down her hand until the ankle and raised Karen’s leg a few inches in the air.

“Okay! Let’s remove that first…” said Danielle, pulling off the leather boot and resting it besides her chair.

Danielle lift the white nyloned leg by the bottom of the heel with the palm of her left hand. She faced Karen in her eyes and wiggled her right fingers.

“Do you want me to tickle your foot?” asked Danielle grinning to Karen.

Karen wiggled her toes in response to Danielle’s wiggling fingers. She couldn’t remember any past time when she had been tickled before, specially on her nyloned feet.

“Yeah! I guess...” answered Karen smiling as she bit the flesh of her inner lip.

Danielle smiled back to her and wiggled her fingers again. She examined the white sheer nylon clad sole that was just exposed in front of her. She wasn’t used to tickle people and even less to tickle pretty girl’s tasty nylon clad soles, but that day she was intending to do it properly. The reinforcement fabric called her attention. She raked lightly the tip of her fingers over the toes scratching only their nyloned surface.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ” giggled Karen as she felt the first tingling sensations over the skin.

It didn’t take any longer to the wiggling toes became curling toes, but Danielle handled it easily. She just went twisting her wrist and digging her fingers under the toes. Karen jerked her foot as she felt the fingernails scratching the bottom of her curled toes. It just inspired Danielle to grip the bottom of Karen’s heel firmly avoiding the ticklish toes to scape from the tickling fingers.

“Tickle, tickle, tickles! Tickle, tickle, tickles on your toes!” played Danielle as she learned the way how to tickle Karen’s nyloned ticklish toes.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Karen, trying without success to pull back her foot.

Danielle twisted her wrist again and her fingers stroked the top of the arch of the sole, just under the toes. Karen responded by squeezing her toes against the arch trying to pin down the tickling fingers. Danielle giggled as she perceived that useless effort, and raked down her fingers over the balls of the foot towards the middle of the sole. Karen laughed and jerked her foot harder until yank it out from Danielle’s firm grip.

“Already? Come on Karen, give me back your foot!” complained Danielle in a sharp voice and extending her left palm to Karen.

The biting lip Karen positioned back her heel over Danielle’s palm. Danielle pulled the foot closer to her and locked Karen’s lower leg between her thighs with the foot popping out from it. Danielle griped the toes firmly with her right hand taking advantage that Karen’s leg was securely restrained in place.

Danielle resumed her tickling work. She slid up and down her scratchy fingernails all over the nyloned surface of the sole, not neglecting any tenth of exposed area. She explored all the nylon clad flesh even the sides of the foot, and, after a few minutes, she had already discovered all the most ticklish spots of that foot.

“Hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha *ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha”, laughed Karen as her sole was accurately tickled.

As the tickling intensified over the balls of her foot and the arch formed between the balls fo the foot and the base of the toes, Karen repeatedly tried to pull back her leg, but Danielle’s leg lock prevented her to yank or freed her ankle. The strength of Danielle's toes grip was restricting the foot jerking assuring Karen’s sole to be well exposed to the tickling fingers.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, noot, ha, ha, my foooheeheehaahaahooot, fooot, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha”, laughed and begged Karen as her sole was tickled intensively.

“Tickle, tickle, tickles. Tickle, tickle, tickles on your sole,” taunted Danielle as she enjoyed the feeling of Karen’s nyloned leg struggling against her leg, and as she amusingly avoided the jerking foot to escape from the reach of the tickling fingers. She loved so much the feeling of her fingers sliding over the warm white sheer nylon clad sole.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee ,hee, hee, hee ,hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I’m too ticklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I’m too ticklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha”, laughed Karen as her leg struggling strength decreased.

As the time passed, the leg struggle vanished but the laughter just increased. Danielle observed how Karen used to keep her eyes closed and her face reddened as she laughed. Somehow, it was very pleasuring to see it. Danielle also noticed how Karen contracted her tummy and gasped, how several times she seemed to be close to faint, but she was just biting her lips. “Why have I never had the idea of tickle Karen before?” Danielle asked herself.

“Tickle, tickle, tickles. Tickle, tickle, tickles. Tickles on your ticklish foot, ticklish Karen,” taunted Danielle as she used both hands to tickle all the nyloned surface. Scratching up and down, center to sides and sides to center, from heel to toes and from toes to heel. Danielle soon noticed how beautiful it was the view of the pink ticklish flesh of a squirming foot clad in white sheer nylon. She experienced that vision arousing her. She had never had feelings like that before, but she knew that there was more nylon clad flesh to squirm for her.

“Karen!” shouted Daniella tenderly. “Give me your other foot!” she asked gently.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, *hee, hee, hee, hee,” laughed Karen as she rested her free leg over Danielle’s thigh.

For a moment Danielle stopped the tickling. She used one hand to unzip the leather boot and then both hands to pull off that boot away. Soon, the remaining nylon clad sole was exposed. With the left arm Danielle’s arm locked Karen’s left ankle against her chest, pulling it up causing Karen’s chair to wheel forward a few inches. As she observed the new exposed toes wiggling, a scent of mixed soap and leather filled her nostrils, and her cheek perceived the warmth of the nyloned sole. Danielle burst in desire to tickle the new nyloned target.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Karen as the fingers tickled the sole of her left foot. The fingernails traveled all over her sole and she could only try to jerk her foot. When the tickling over the arch under the toes increased, Karen burst in loud laughs. She wiggled her toes back and forth but it just stretched the skin of her sole against the fingernails allowing more tickling sensations to take her.

“Tickle, tickle, tickles. Tickle, tickle, tickles on your left foot,” taunted Danielle raking her fingernails all over the nyloned surface. “Tickle, tickle, tickles,” teased Danielle again accurately tickling all the spots that she had discovered tickling the right foot.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, I’mahaha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, tooo, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, tickliihehehehehehish, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Karen as she felt the tingling sensations took all her sole while she weakly struggled against both the arm lock and the leg lock.

As Danielle observed Karen closing her eyes and squirming her body, all because some little pokes from fingers on her soles, she was in doubt about what was more de-stressing — get herself tickled or to tickle someone else. Certainly, she was having as much fun tickling Karen as much fun she had being tickled by her.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I - I waaaahahhahahahahah-waaannnt, hee, hee, hee, hee, NOT, hee, hee, hee, *ha, ha, ha, ha, behehebee-be, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, tickled anymore, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” Karen groaned while laughed. The continuous giggling and laughing soon grew up into an uncontrollable laughter crisis, causing her tummy to contract by itself and make her laugh over and over again. Karen just couldn’t stop of laugh nor avoid the muscles of her tummy to contract involuntarily; she was in the verge of an unpleasant agony. Fortunately, Danielle noticed that, and she immediately stopped of tickling Karen, and waited she recover her breath. Danielle did not want Karen to faint.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, heeee,” laughed Karen without nobody touched her while she was victim of strong ghost tickles.

It took some seconds until Karen was better. Unfortunately for her, Danielle understood it like a sign to resume the tickling again. Danielle undid the leg lock and then gripped firmly both ankles under her left arm. She wanted the chance to tickle both soles at the same time, and so she did. Alternating the soles, Danielle tickled all the ten nylon clad toes — their base, their pads and even between them. As Karen tried to curl her toes, Danielle slid down her fingers to the insteps and the tickling caused Karen uncurl her toes and *jerk her feet widely.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Karen while Daniella dig her fingernails inside her nyloned flesh. As the nails scratched her soles the tingling sensations increased becoming even worse. As her bloodstream warmed her body, her muscles started to relax. The torturing tingling sensations on her soles were finally turning into lovely torturing tingling sensations.

“Tickle, tickle, tickles! Tickle, tickle, tickles on your ticklish soles,” said the grinning Danielle completely amused by her tickler fun.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, T-THAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAT-THAT, hee, *hee, hee, hee, hee, hee - IS - hee, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, RE-AAALLY GOOOD, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha,” said Karen in middle her laughter finally surrendering her tired soles to the skilled torturing fingers.

“Don’t you love all that foot tickling, ticklish Karen?” asked Daniella friendly as she tickled Karen’s gorgeous nyloned soles.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I-LOVE IT, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Karen as she agreed with Danielle. Karen had just realized how all that delicious tickling torture that she had been suffering was indeed de-stressing her.

“Want you me to tickle you more?” asked Danielle very amused, aroused and relaxed.

“Y-YES! Hee, hee, hee, hee, PLEASE!, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,THAT’S GREAT, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” plead the laughing Karen in delicious tickling pleasure and arousement.

Danielle kept tickling Karen’s nyloned soles for a good half one hour more. She tickled every inch and spot of Karen’s feet. She tickled Karen the enough to make her body squirm, to make her body sweaty and her face strong reddened. Such lovely reactions that Danielle just couldn’t stop, but eventually, she released Karen’s ankles. Both girls were completely relaxed and aroused, but also a little bit tired because all the tickling efforts.

“You were right! It really works!” agreed Karen enthusiastically just breaking the after-tickling silence.

“I guess we should do it often...” added Danielle cheerfully.

“That would be a good idea!” answered Karen tenderly.

Karen heard her mobile chiming. She glanced at the name on the screen and it was Lauren. While both friends chatted through their mobiles, Danielle reached her purse and dropped its content over her desk. She knew that the card she was looking for would be among all those items. As she looked for it, Karen was still on her call — Lauren was at a nightclub and she just asked Karen to meet her there. Karen agreed to it, and after took note of the address she finished the call. Karen glanced at the mobile watch, it was already 11:21 PM. Karen reached her boots started to put them back on.

“May you let the main door unlocked when you leave?” asked Danielle admiring her coworker’s nylon clad soles.

“No problem,” answered Karen putting her boots back.

As Karen walked towards the main door, Danielle called to a delivery and ordered some Chinese food. She was hungry after all the work and tickling activities that she just had that day. She checked the server jobs and realized that she would have to stay the next four hours at the office. It would be a long night of work. Since Karen had already left, Danielle pulled Karen’s chair and rested her nyloned feet over it. She reclined her backrest and closed her eyes to take a short nap while waited the food to be delivered.

END OF PART 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back