• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Vampire's Interrogation

noahbailey

TMF Regular
"NO!" Was the blood curling scream of a man, "Ahhh!"
Crunch! You could hear sharp fangs entering his skin.
"Haha, what should we do now, Irene?" Said a feminine voice.
"Dispose of the body, Hannah," Replied the other female voice, "Let's feed him to the zombies, he's already dead."
"Yes, they must be getting quite hungry, they havn't eaten in two days." Replied Hannah(Tall, blonde hair, kinda pale cute school girl looking).
"I'll feed them" Said Irene(Medium size, black hair, got the looks and bdy of a model).
Irene walked down a corridor of hallways carrying the mans to a door labeled "ZOMBES", she opened it.
"Unhhh," Was all she heard heard asshe walked in and threw the dead man in the center. The zombies started slowly walking towards the body, but one walked to Irene.
"Unnhhh,"
"Your welcome!" She said smiling and exposing her fangs. "Who's a good zombie? You're a good zombie, yes you are!" She said playfully, then kissed it on the forehad.
It walked towards the others, who already dissmembered the man.
Irene walked back to the little room Hannah was in.
"Now what?" Said Hannah.
"I dunn know, how 'bout this?" She kissed Hannah on the lips making out with her.
20 minutes later...
BANG! A door had been kicked open. Irene and Hannah stopped kissing.
"Well, what do we got here, Chance?" Said a man about 6'2' 260 pounds of muscle, short brown hair, with five o`clock shadow.
"I guess a lesbian vampire make out party, Tylor." Said a 5'5' 102 pound man withblck hair, blonde highlites.
"Time to crash ths party" Said Tylor.
Tylortook a running charge at Irene who turned to mist just in time, Tylor hit the wall with a thud.
"Uhh..." He said disoriented an falling to the ground. Hannah leaped on him.
"Hiss!" Was the sound Hannah made. Hannah went for a bite but toppled over.
"I got your back." Said Chance holding a vampire tranquilzer.
"You may he got her, but you'll never get me!" Irene said running through the corridor again.
"Go, Tylor, I'll load her in the van, you catch Irene." He said tossing him the tranquilizer.
"Will do." He said bolting after her. "Where'd she go, Iknow she ain't dssapeared, again."
"Ahh!" Screamed Irene leaing at Tylor.
"Shit!" He said firing at her... He shot her in th leg and he passed out, Tylor caught her.
Tylor got in the van.
"I got her, let's go interrogate." He said buckling in(Eve vampire hunters buckle in). The van took off.
40 minutes later...
"Ohh, where are we?" Said Hannah.
"I'm not sure..." Replied Irene, they were both lying on a table nude in a x position.
"You're under the hot lamp." Said Tylor walking in. "I'm sue you can see that lamp up 'er. Oh' don't try to escape that bondage, we got garlic, crosses, and holy water all aound this roon, yor powers are neutralized."
"I second that." Said Chance walking in.
"We need to ask you a few questions. If you dont respon we'll use force" Said Tylor.
"I doubt that." Said Hannah in a sassy voice.
"Yeah, we will, tell me Hannah, are you ticklish by any chance?" Ironiclly said Chance.
"No, i'm undead." She repled.
Not right now you ain't pretty little lady, those tranquilier darts we shot youwith turns any vampire into a human for two days." Said Tylor smiling.
Chance stroked Hannah's left foot(Size 6).
She giggled.
"Now that we have your attention, we need to ask some questions" Said Tylor, "First, Irene, where's the rest of your vampire clan?" He finished.
"Like I'll tell you!" She barked back.
"Alright." He said. Tylor walked to Irene's head and sloly fingered her armpits.
"Hehe..." She giggled. Now Tylor really tickled her armpits and arms.
"Hahahaha!" She laughed furiously. Tylor did this for ten minutes before she cracked.
"Okahay, I'll tahalk."
"Where's the rest of your clan thn?" Said Chance.
"In Louisville, Kentucky..." She said breathing hard.
"Good girl." He said patting her head. "Now, Hannah, how many zombies are in your control?" Said Chance
"Not tellin'" he said.
"Your decision" Sad Chance getting on the table straddling her waist. "You gonna tell me?" He said.
"Nope" She said.
Chance poked her rib sh twitched. He rubbed it, she wiggled, he tickled, she giggled.
"Hahaha, I havn't been tickled sinc I was a human 50 years ago."She said laughing. "Hahahaha." "I'm not giving in!"
Chanced grabbed her side.
"Oh hoho, hahaha. Whohoho." She laughed insanely, she cummed.
Chance saw this. "Sexy." He knew women are more sensitive in their private square. He fingered around.
"Hahaha, *moan* hahaha" Insane laughtrer. "Stohap!"
Chance stopped "Gonna tell us now?"
"Yes, me and Irene have 10 zombies." Hannah said.
"Good, good." Chance said.
"Can vampires reproduce?"
"No. Straight up." Said Irene.
"Well, do you want to hve sex while your human then?" Tylor said.
"No..." They sad lying.
"Okay we know that ain't true, Chance feet time!" He said.
"YEAH, buddy." He said tickling Hannah's feet while Tylor tickled Irene's feet. They sounded cute laughing together. Like two Japanese school girls. They spent the rest of the day tickling and having sex.
The day before the tranquilizer ran out, Tylor and Chance returned Hannah and Irene to where they found them, with new friends, vampire friends, also friends with benefits.
THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back