• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

War Feather 100K part 1 F/F

MatrinZachs

TMF Regular
War Feather 100K F/F

This is only my second story I am a little nervous about posting it but I like it and I can't wait for the reviews. It starts in the middle on purpose I will be posting the beginning soon it has no tickling content though. also all parts will be in this thread.

Victoria ran through the corridor followed by Quan, Kelly, Henrietta and Doctor Felonia. They were in the crew section, the sleeping compartments trying desperately to make it to the hanger bay and freedom from this nightmarish place. The crew quarters echoed with hysterical laughter and moans of ecstasy. Vic could only imagine what horrible sensations were forcing those poor girls to be so vocal. The others could imagine as well and they clenched their arms around themselves as they ran. She wished she had time to put on something besides her t-shirt and panties anything to give a sense of protection. All of them except Quan who was still in her skin suit were scantily dressed, Doctor Felonia only in her lab coat and panties. Please enjoy

“Don’t listen to it block it out we have to get to the hanger, Concentrate on running there is nothing we can do for them now,” Vic said urging the women to keep up the pace.

The fact that her words were true didn’t change the feeling of betrayal that stung her heart. Were all these poor girls lost doomed to a lifetime of insane torture. Was her commander among them.

Her thought was interrupted when a lone woman walked out of one of the crew quarters. Everyone stopped in their tracks as they saw the woman approach. She was nude, bright pink splotches covered her dark brown skin in random areas. But Vic noticed the brightest were on her breasts and inner thigh. The woman took a shaky step forward.

Quan pulled her side arm and took aim. “Don’t waste your charges these …. things are immune to plasma bolts,” Quan pulled the trigger anyway. The bolt of super-heated plasma struck the woman between the eyes. She fell lifeless to the floor.

“She must not have been completely transformed,” Henrietta said as they began to walk passed the woman.

They were nearing the end of the corridor and the main lift their ticket to the hanger deck.

“I say that’s how we handle this situation from now on,” Quan’s voice was cold but her eyes were even colder.

“We can’t just shot every person we see on our way to the hanger Quan,” Henrietta was always the compassionate one a good trait in a medic but not so great in a soldier.

“We have to do something, I can’t become one of those things,” Kelly’s cool fighter jock attitude was completely nonexistent as she cowered behind Quan eyes darting around at the slightest noise. Looking at the red headed pilot now was like looking at a child afraid of the dark. Vic wondered if her nerves would calm was she was behind the Harpy’s controls. She hoped.

“If you want to do something shut up and take point Quan. Otherwise, can the chatter we are still on a mission.” Vic said with all the force she could muster wearing just her panties and a skimpy t-shirt. She wasn’t alone the havox that broke loose on the station was conincidently the same timeas the sleep cycle. Almost every member of the group was in some manner of t-shirt and panties.

“Mission our only mission right now is to get the hell out of here, and then blow this station to bits.” Quan was still in her black and purple skin suit she was getting ready to put on the rest of her armor when all hell broke loose on the station.

“Blowing up the station is not a good idea. The bacteria that is infecting everyone will survive the explosion.” Doctor Felonia the stations research Head said to no one in particular. “It will survive the vacuum of space. We need to disable the ships in the hanger deck before we leave. That way none of the infected will get out. We have to contain this as much as possible,” This time she looked at Victoria directly.

“Sounds like a plan let’s get to that hanger,” Vic said and they all turn to head towards the lift. Henrietta was in the rear when she heard a small sound and looked turned to see the woman Quan shot get up and lunge at her.

Henrietta couldn’t even scream as the woman forced her to the ground. “Oh don’t act like that baby, this won’t hurt at all,” the woman said in a very throaty voice. Henrietta tried everything in her wide knowledge of close combat moves to get this woman off of her but she was so strong the bacteria had invaded her muscles and increased her strength and speed. She was more than a match for the skilled soldier. The woman held her arms above her head with one hand and ripped her fitted workout shirt with the other. Then she took a few precious moments to savor the bounty of light brown skin she was blessed with. Henrietta’s breasts were huge. They rose with each terror filled breath she took. Henrietta looked from her own exposed breasts to the face of her attack just in time to see her dark brown eyes change to the bright glowing pink of all those who were lost to the disease. Then panic gripped Henrietta’s chest as she saw the pink fluffy tendrils extend from between the girls fingers. Like a cat extending it’s claws. The girl used those three tendrils twice as long as the fingers on either side them and just as thick to stroke the valley that was Henrietta’s cleavage.

Henrietta’s eyes bucked and her mouth flew open it was the most extreme sensation she had ever felt. The tendrils were like the flick of a thousand downy soft feathers. She knew the only reason why she was not screaming her head off in hysteria was because she couldn’t breathe. Had she an ounce of air in her lungs she would have let out an ear shattering scream.

“I told you this wouldn’t hurt.”

Quan pulled her plasma bolter again and fired at the woman. Three bolts zoomed from her weapon to strike down the assailant, two to the head one to the heart. Well almost the heart the bolt managed to strike the woman in her substantial left breast. The woman quivered and bit her bottom lip. Noticeable aroused by the bolt striking one of the pink splotches. Her grip loosed just enough for Henrietta to break free. And she scrambled to her feet to run to the others. Quan wanted to fire at her again but stopped short when she saw three more afflicted women coming towards them from the opposite end of the corridor, their eyes glowing with the promise of new fresh skin to touch.

“WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE,” Kelly yelled as she sprinted for the lift, the rest of the band right on her heels. They made it to the lift quickly. The infected crew at the end of the hall was walking to them. Vic noticed they were moving very slow compared to what they were capable of.

“Kelly, don’t open the lift!” Vic said but she was too late. Kelly pressed the button and looked back, beaconing the group to hurry up and reach her. The lift opened immediately. To reveal a tall Hispanic woman with an amazing figure. Kelly turned “Debby thank God you are …..” Kelly’s words die in air as she looked her old friend in her now pink eyes. “What’s wrong Kelly you look like you’ve seen a ghost,” Kelly made a motion to run but only a motion. Debby was the biggest and strongest member of their squad Kelly with her modest build and red hair wasn’t a match for her even before she was infected. Debby grabbed Kelly’s wrist gently and pulled her into the lift “Next stop ladies intimates going down,” Debby said like a bellhop from an ancient holo vid she secretly loved to watch. Kelly looked on in horror as the door closed with a chime signaling the lift was on its way. “The lift is compromised Doc,” Victoria didn’t have time to mourn there were still those that could be saved to worry about.

“We need a new route,” Felonia was one step ahead of Vic. She was pulling access hatch from the side of the wall. “Here, we can use these to escape.” None of the group questioned diving into the dark cramped crawl space. Anything was better than what was waiting on them in hall. When they all had entered Quan used her bolter to damage the access panel. The infected girls would have to find another access point if they wanted to get them. They crawled in the tubes for 30 minutes changing directions frequently, before Felonia came to a connection point for multiple tubes it was a place with enough room for them to stand and talk. Felonia pointed to a hatch “This access panel will take us to the security hub,” “We don’t need the stinking security hub we need the hanger,” Quan said angrily. Vic put her hand on her teammate’s shoulder in an effort to calm her down.

“The Sec hub is a good idea we can use the security system to get an idea of what we are dealing with.” Felonia nodded at Victoria’s assessment.

“But in the future Doctor I am in charge of this rescue we discuss any deviation in the plan. Do I make myself clear?” Felonia gathered her blonde hair in a ponytail and clasped it in place with the multi pin.

“Of course, I meant no disrespect,” She said as she got ready to open the access tube.

“That’s alright Doctor Henrietta will open the tube. You are a civilian and a mission objective I want you as far from the front as possible,” With that Henrietta got up and pushed against the access tub to the side.

Her exertion showed as she had to brace herself to move it. On the other side of the access tube was the central security hub. It wasn’t as impressive as one would imagine. Science stations in the middle of nowhere have little need for intense internal security. A policy that was arguably ill conceived. The two man station had several displays from the automated security system. All of which showed live feeds of the activity on the station.

Vic was really regretting accepting the good Doctor’s choice of tactical options. The Security Hub was a very logical and strategic point that offered them a huge library of intelligence. The only problem was the nature of that intelligence, hours and hours of girls being subdued and tortured. Girls would run as if their lives depended on it just to be cornered and attacked another infected. Their supple skin made subject to vicious and persistent tickling. And it went on again and again. The results would always be the same. Another victim would join the pink ranks of the stricken. Only the circumstances would change. Some stood and fought as best they could, some even banded together in groups only to be over powered and infected.

Doctor Felonia was taking notes some of the cameras were not functional but only a few. As she strolled through there different cameras she stopped.

“Lieutenant Grands, you may want to see this.” Victoria was certain she didn’t want to see the Doctor’s expression was not one of optimism. Leaning over the Doctor’s should she could see why. On the screen a small room nothing out of the ordinary, till a tall Hispanic woman walked into it.

“Debby,” Vic said under her breath she knew what was going to come next and was moving to press the delete button. Felonia quickly but gently grabbed her hand. “I know it might be difficult but we have to look at but we have to get all the data we can. Kelly can still help us in a way.” Victoria still wanted to press that button she wanted to make it go away make it all go away, but Felonia was right it was the strategic thing to do. So Vic watched the tape as Debby rode the lift to the crew compartment floor.

Inside the lift, Kelly backed up to the wall opposite the door. The square shaped lift was designed to hold the maximum amount of personal, but to Kelly it was a cramped coffin with her nude undertaker standing at it’s gate. Debby reached to the right and pushed her hand through the lift plating to sever the power coupling for the door. Looking at Debby’s back now Kelly could see where she was infected. All along Debby’s back were bright pink marks not in the random splotches she had seen before. This was a pattern like a pink tribal tattoo that started her neck came across her shoulder blades ran the length of her spine to disappear in the crack of her shapely ass. In truth the art work was kind of hot it gave the tall Hispanic women even more exotic flavor.

“Like what you see Kell Bell?” Debby’s haunting voice snapped Kelly from her daze. “You can have one too, but I think we will put it in the front so you can appreciate it better.” Debby then turned to face her former friend and teammate.

“Listen Debby you can fight this you can keep it from controlling you.” Kelly had to try to reach her she was her best friend.

Debby grabbed both of Kelly’s wrists and placed them high on the wall. So high that Kelly was only able to stand on the tips of her toes. Pink goo oozed from Debby’s palms to stick her arms in place. Kelly struggled when she realized what was happening she pulled with all her might but the goo was like cement. Now it was Debby’s turn to stare. Kelly was an attractive little thing. She was the youngest at barely 21. Pale white skin and fire red hair. Modest bust covered in a fitted t-shirt with a creature from mythology stamped on it (Some strange woman with hair pinned in bun and little insect wings. She was somehow the mascot for flight chicks). Her thin waist flared into womanly hips with only plain grey panties protecting her shapely legs. The most darling little feet that seemed to be too small for her body.

“Debby it’s me Kelly, you know me. You don’t want to do this.” Kelly said as Debby leaned in to come face to face with her smaller prey.

“That’s where you’re wrong Kell Bell, I really really want to do this.” Debby’s strong nimble fingers flexed and curved as if the very cells of her hand were excited over the chance to stroke such vulnerable territory. Kelly braced herself as Debby’s finger tips traced the lines of her arm with one fingers stroke after stroke in a lazy manner. Kelly didn’t even flinch. It wasn’t bad at all, hardly worth the mind curdling hysterics Kelly heard while running down the hall. She wouldn’t laugh even if Debby plunged her fingers into her arm pits. Kelly sighed luckily she wasn’t ticklish, and if Debby was so distracted by tickling her then maybe she could reach her.

“Debby you can stop this you don’t have to let whatever is controlling you win, I believe in you, besides I’m not ticklish,” Debby stopped her teasing tickles. “You know what neither was I, I even laughed when that girl strapped me to the bed naked with my butt in the air,” Debby said as her eyes wandered reliving a memory that changed the very fiber of her being. “It was kinky and new to me to be dominated so I went with it, but then the fun changed.” Debby eyes leveled with Kelly’s again with a malice that was reserved for only the strictest of circumstances. She held up her hand so Kelly could see. The space between her middle and ring fingers began to bulge and then a small dark hole formed. From that hole came fluffy pink tendril, wiggling like a crazed snake. Debby eyed the chaotic whipping tendril for a second, what was that look in her eye was it amazement was it longing was it fear. Kelly didn’t have time to properly access. Debby narrowed her gaze and the tendril became ram rod straight it’s thin plume of fluff still waved in random patterns.

“This little guy changed my attitude completely I know he’ll have the same effect on you.” With that Debby drug her fingers softly down Kelly’s arm allow the pink tendril to just let it’s plume graze the skin. The result was immediate and violent. Kelly’s eyes bucked and sucked in enough air to pressurize an airlock. “FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK!!!” She screamed it was the most intense sensation she had ever felt the skin of her underarm was bathed in pure unadulterated tickling, that light contact with the tendril was enough to make her jump out of her own skin. Luckily for her it was over in moments.

“Isn’t it terrible. I can still remember how it felt to have my ass receive that same attention. Ooooohohohoh,” Debby didn’t even attempt to hide her lust at the remembrance of her conversion. “But enough pleasantries,” Debby ripped the thin t-short with one tug, with a smiled and produced an identical tendril on her left hand. Kelly’s fear froze her in place and stole her breath all she could was watch as those deadly weapons approached the tender flesh of her under arms. “WAAAAAAHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Restraint was impossible as the tendrils danced their mind rending dance on Kelly’s underarms. Kelly shock and jumped from side to side like a woman crazed, the tendril were unholy in their ability to wreak havoc on her nerves. Tears swelled in her eyes mucus ran from her nose her hair was a disheveled mess most importantly she laughed. Her laughter increased when Debby turned her attention to the poor girl’s ribs and waist.

Kelly’s eyes flung open at the kiss of the tendrils on her sides and belly making their way to her waist. Her laughter changed to deep grunts of belly laughter at first but over time a whimper of pleasure found it’s way to her lips. Debby back up for a moment to admire her handy work, it also gave Kelly time to breath. Even though Kelly was in excellent shape it took nearly 8 minutes for her to regain the semblance of composure she now wore. She was shaking her body felt like it falling apart but at least her head no longer spun form the lack of oxygen. “Yours is going to look so nice I’m almost jealous,” Kelly had enough of her faculties to wonder what the world she was going on about when she looked down at her underarms and stomach and found they were covered in pink marking just like the ones that covered Debby’s back just like the ones that marked every one that was infected.

Panic rose in Kelly’s chest. She was infected just like the others she was one of those things that assaulted girls and used them like a cat toys with it’s prey. Somehow logic stilled her panicking heart. If she was infected should she want to tickle and pervert everything she could. She didn’t she still felt like herself maybe she there was still hope. “Ready for the final round Kell-Bell, I promise it’s worth the wait.” Debby used only her fingers this time to stroke Kelly's newly infected skin. “Aahhhhhhhhh ahaaaha ah,” This time Kelly shudder not with fear but with pleasure as the feel of Debby’s touch lit her fire with desire. Kelly savored feeling it was like all her skin was becoming and erogenous zone. Debby began fondling Kelly’s unmarked breast, paying special attention to her nipples. Kelly calmed down even though her breasts were one of true erogenous zones they paled in comparison to being touched on the new skin. Kelly soon became agitated that Debby was touching her so ineffectively her disapproval could be seen in her eyes. “What’s the matter? Not doing anything for you? What if I use these?” Debby said and from the spaces in between her fingers came four tendrils straight and ready to pounce. Kelly bit her lip in anticipation. “Of course I can always just leave you alone or even let you go,” Debby said and pulled her tendrils back in her hands and walked to the other side of the lift. Kelly found herself longing wishe for Debby to come back and touch her more. Everywhere. I want her to let me go I want her to leave me alone. But her hips were already gyrating lewdly and her womanhood had become a steaming void aching for fulfillment, nectar of her desire pooled in a dark grey stain on her panties.

“Debby please…… please,” Kelly said in faint voice. Debby put her hand to ear as if she was struggleing to hear her. “What was that dear? I couldn’t make that out,” Kelly was becoming frustrated “Touch me please touch me.” Saying it out loud frighten Kelly in to shame she was being changed she wasn’t in control. Debby smiled and leaped at the girl confined to the wall. First she started by using her tendrils on the very nipples she played with before this time to sound of excited erotic laughed intermingled with moans of passion. “AH AAAHAAHHHA A ooOOHHH mmmmmMMHohAAAHHHA” Kelly was pushing towards the tendrils wanting more, relishing the feel of the tendril against her skin, yet on her face was a look of pain even as she moaned in intense pleasure. Debby saw this pain and a ping of remorse scratched at her heart she didn’t want her friend to suffer so. In an effort to finish this Debby snatched off the last article of clothing her grey panties, and Debby begain to tendril her hips and waist and ass.

Kelly couldn’t believe it could get worse but that didn’t change the fact that it was it was the worse best sensation she had ever felt tendrils danced around her hips darting under and in her ass with merry abandon. Debby’s own fingers came into the fray adding their own touch to the torment. The entire time Kelly could feel her legs opening as she fought her very body for control and found herself wanting. Tendril now access to her inner thighs an area that they seemed eager to explore. Tendrils skirted around her womanhood but seemed to avoid her sensitive sex on purpose. Kelly could take no more she was on the verge of soul shattering event her heart bounded her hips bounce. There was no hope of escape no chance of victory she had given up it was time to submit. Kelly thrusted her hips towards Debby’s hand and Debby received her woman hood in her palm. One tendril wrapped itself around Kelly’s swollen clit in a pulsating loving embrace. Kelly’s back arched and a sound like that of steel grinding against steel came from her lips. Debby release her other tendrils. They darted to enter Kellys womanhood and to toy with entrance to anus. Kelly convulsed and seized sputtering gibberish as orgasm after orgasm took her body. When it was over Kelly still hung there shuddering. Finally Kelly lifted her head and opened her eyes, bright pink irises shown with nefarious intent. “That was ride to remember,” Kelly said with a simple tug she pulled her arms free of the goo that held her. Debby pulled her close to herself and kissed her with lovers embrace Kelly stroked her back and Debby shock with pleasure. Then Kelly pulled back. “There will be plenty of time for that later, For now there is still work to do.” With that Kelly ripped the doors off the lift and headed in the corridor. Debby followed after her still shuddering from her friends new touch.
[/LEFT][/RIGHT][/CENTER][/LEFT]

Last edited:
This is pretty cool, I'm intrigued. I like the premise and setting, reminds me of a video game. One constructive note would be starting in the middle with so many characters. It could just be me but I found it a little difficult keeping track of who was who and had to go back and re-read different parts and the intro a few times. By the time I figured out who was doing what and their place in the story, I forgot what was happening so I had to re-read it all over again.

I assume since this is the middle, these characters have all been established earlier in the story. It doesn't matter, personally anyway, whether or not there's any kink in the beginning, as long as it makes sense and adds to the story and the characters. The more I know about a character, the more invested I become when something happens to them no matter where in the story that something takes place. The character notes you included pertaining to their archetype helped a bit but it was all a bit fast and surrounded by chaos. So, my note would be if you're going to start in the middle, start with just one or two or three characters. Or choose to post a scene that may not necessarily be the starting point but is still attention grabbing and simple enough to follow and leaves the reader wanting more.

This seems like something quite ambitious so either post the rest up soon before attention wanes or post it all at once. Those with patience and an appreciation for time and effort will still read it and leave actual feedback instead of the same tired automatic response they leave on everything else. And those comments will make all that time and effort worth it. :)

Looking forward to reading what happens next. Or, uh...before. :D

very good work!
Thanks love feet, It feels good to have veterans give good comments on your work

This is pretty cool, I'm intrigued. I like the premise and setting, reminds me of a video game. One constructive note would be starting in the middle with so many characters. It could just be me but I found it a little difficult keeping track of who was who and had to go back and re-read different parts and the intro a few times. By the time I figured out who was doing what and their place in the story, I forgot what was happening so I had to re-read it all over again.

I assume since this is the middle, these characters have all been established earlier in the story. It doesn't matter, personally anyway, whether or not there's any kink in the beginning, as long as it makes sense and adds to the story and the characters. The more I know about a character, the more invested I become when something happens to them no matter where in the story that something takes place. The character notes you included pertaining to their archetype helped a bit but it was all a bit fast and surrounded by chaos. So, my note would be if you're going to start in the middle, start with just one or two or three characters. Or choose to post a scene that may not necessarily be the starting point but is still attention grabbing and simple enough to follow and leaves the reader wanting more.

This seems like something quite ambitious so either post the rest up soon before attention wanes or post it all at once. Those with patience and an appreciation for time and effort will still read it and leave actual feedback instead of the same tired automatic response they leave on everything else. And those comments will make all that time and effort worth it. :)

Looking forward to reading what happens next. Or, uh...before. :D

I know what you mean. I feared that it would be to busy for people to understand. It's for me to forget that every doesn't have access to the story that's in my brain. :p The prelude will be coming out soon. I did want to drum up some buzz about the story before going into the back story. Or should I say plot story. Any way be on the look out for it.

This is the a prelude to the craziness that I posted earlier. It's all background story no tickle content. It sheds some light on the events in part one but you will just have to wait to see what happens to the ladies of Amazon.

War Feather 100k

Riskano Sector, Measious System.

The Harpy assault transport weaved through the asteroid field with delicate precision. Making maneuvers that seemed impossible for its bulky frame. Rolls and flips that would put even the nimblest of escort fighters to shame were performed in rapid succession. Too bad the ship was too small to boast a decent inertia dampener.

“Kelly I swear if blow chunks, I will beat your bottom till it’s red as your hair,” Sergeant Debby Grendif voice rang in Kelly’s ear phones in the small cockpit. “Promises, Promises,” Kelly said with a smirk as she whips the Harpy into a hard barrel roll and loop combo flipping it over end over end before spinning to port side to avoid a particularly large rock.

Inside the troop bay six bodies sit on the wall mounted benches, strapped into reinforced shocked harness and full battle gear. The ladies ( and I use the term loosely) of Bravo Company 324th, Team 6, Advanced Military Assault Zone Operations and Neutralization Squadron or Amazons for short engaged in their individual pre-battle rituals, inspecting weapons, counting ammo magazines, applying lip stick and eyeliner.

“Quan-Li, why do you put that crap on before a battle?” Henrietta said, as she made sure her combat medic kit was complete. Quan-Li sighed as she checks her makeup using a small compact mirror. Her makeup was perfect even though the Harpy was flailing them around like rag dolls.

“I am just giving some lucky girl a chance to see true beauty before she dies,” she closes the compact with a snap and flutters her lashes at Henrietta. Quan-Li was a beauty. If you are were into the leggy Raven haired oriental type (and who isn’t). Of course Henrietta had her own valuable assets she could trace her lineage to ancient Native Americans and her facial features showed that. Her hair was long as well though she always wore it in a long braid instead of styled like Quan-Li. The most notable difference was easy to distinguish. Quan –Li had Average 32B breast which more than covered out the skin suits that were the standard issue under armor. Henrietta’s breasts were 46C and easily the biggest rack on the Harpy, save for the heavy ordnance.

A jarring emergence thrust shakes everyone in the bay. Debby large frame barely fit in the shock harness it strained with each high g maneuver. Couple that with her fear of heights and you had a very grumpy passenger.

“Damn it Kelly. That does it I’m…” Debby was a heavy worlder. Tristaan had a gravity 2 and half time Earth standard. Given the fact that she was more than 6’ 6” in height makes her a mountain of a woman. Her brown skin light brown hair and Hispanic features fit her athletic body well.

“If you don’t mind Debby, Try not to distract the woman whose continued concentration is keeping us alive.” Victoria said as she reassembled her assault bolter. Debby attempted to continue her statement till those dark eyes leveled on hers with murderous intent. When the XO spoke every one listened.

“Sorry about that everyone, I’ll give warning next time,” Kelly said over the intercom. “Acknowledged are we on schedule?” “Yes ma’am eta 17 minutes.” “Wilma that.” Victoria took a quick assessment of everyone in the bay though she was second in command; she felt she was in the right role.

Debby went back to trying to think about anything else besides death by rocky embrace. Quan-Li was done doing her makeup and was resigned to her second favorite task staring at Henrietta’s breast in envy. Henrietta oblivious to this was packing in an extra medic kit. And then there was Eniola. She was from Hephaestus by birth a world too close to its sun for most people although Eniola didn’t mind, with skin as dark as hers why should she. She was midnight black with white hair and blue eyes. Most notably her eyes had almost no pupils a genetic anomaly common to only her people. There was no need for eyes that can let in light when there was too much light to begin with. As a result other senses became dominate as well as psychic abilities. Her exotic cut eyes and large lips made her striking to look at.

“Are you good Eniola?” Victoria asked their resident infiltration specialist. Eniola looked to Victoria her blue eyes glowed slightly a telltale that she was doing something with her telepathic abilities. Telepaths were unofficially restricted from joining her majesties military. How Cynthia managed to get her into one of the most exclusive units was a mystery to Vic but not a concern. Eniola had saved their luscious hind quarters on more occasion than one could count. As far as Vic was concerned every unit needed one or two Knowers. “Nothing really, It’s just… have you every forgotten something that you knew was important but you can’t remember why it’s important?” Victoria didn’t even understand the question. “Don’t worry about it, You will remember it when you need to.” Vic said reassuringly. Eniola shrugged and turned back to staring into the wall of the troop bay.

It was now 15 seconds and 15 minute till eta and Victoria watched her sleeping commanding officer. Cynthia was African American in descent brown skin with dark brown eyes and short brown hair. As Victoria looked at her sleeping commander in the harness placed forward of the others she began to count down the seconds in her head as the rest of the troops settled made sure they were ready. At exactly 15 minutes till, as if some internal timer went off in her head Major Cynthia Tooms stretched and yawned.

“Alright Pussy willows, this is the last call. It’s story time.” Cynthia unhooked her harness and plopped onto the swaying deck. She stretched her legs and arms remaining standing while the ship did still more evasive maneuvers. Cynthia even walked to the aft section. “What no coffee what did you broads do for that last 6 hours?” When she made it back to her harness Victoria tossed her a warm silver fluid pack. Cynthia bit it and squeezed the hot coffee down her throat. “Vic what would I do without you?” “Make your own damn coffee.” Victoria said with a scoff. The bay was filled with chuckles. Cynthia was tough and smart she also seemed to have perfect situational awareness, but the Commander made the worse coffee in the galaxy.

“Okay princesses let’s get to work, Here are the orders. Today it is our pleasure to check in on a research station that has gone dark in the Riskano Sector. We are to go in and ensure that the station and their personal are safe and we are to extract one Doctor Felonies and her research. She is requested by the Department of Defense’s Research and Development Head Venusian Lauserry.” Henrietta spoke up at this point “CO this sounds like a milk run.” “And your point?” Henrietta looked around the troop bay at the heavily armed group of women. “Why are we in full battle gear and making a stealthy assault drop?” Cynthia did her best valley girl imitation. “Aaah cause you don’t send Amazons on milk runs.” That was true. Victoria to the liberty to check the stations supply schedule. They had a monthly resupply that was due in a couple of days why would they send a heavy assault squad to check them when the supply shuttle would do it for them.

“I don’t take chances not when your lives are at stake. That’s why I never cook. So get your heads in the game and expect anything.”

The Harpy emerged from the asteroid field and sped towards the looming space station full burn. With the grace of a ballerina it flips and lands on a service entrance at the center of the station. A manipulator arm opens the entrance and the squad charges through the port weapons hot ready to engage. With their entry secure the squad of heavy geared ladies makes their way to the main corridor. Cynthia takes point at the front of the group she places a demo charge and signals the count down. 3,2,1 a small quiet explosion blasts the pressure door open and the girls charge through their weapons trained on a group of stunned scientist working in a lab.

“Well that was a tad bit embarrassing,” Henrietta said as she walked with Debby and Quan-li from the main launch bay it turned out that the crew of researchers and scientist weren’t in any danger at all. They were all going about their business and doing whatever sciency thing they were doing on this station. With no chance of any action it was unnecessary to walk around with heavy gear and assault weapons. So they stowed all their gear save their side arms and walked around in the black skinsuits that functioned as space suits in an emergence decompression. Now the strike team had nothing to do but complete their mission first of which was to ensure the safety of the stations crew. “I know I got all made up for nothing, What a waste,” Guan-Li’s lips pouted and she folded her arms. Debby just shook her head at the juvenile display. “I don’t know there are some cute little things on this station you could play with,” Debby said while eyeing one of the scientists walking with her nose held high as she passed the group of ruffians. “You know how the commander feels about messing around while on a mission,” Henrietta said cementing herself as the consummate voice of reason. “Listen goody two shoes if you want to be bored all day be my guest, but if this mission isn’t promising any thrills then it might as well offer some frills.” With that Debby split off to follow aforementioned scientist. “Well I wonder what they have to eat in this place. Let’s find the mess hall,” Quan-Li was hungry that and she wanted an excuse to spend time with Henrietta. “Nah not hungry, I’m going to check sickbay someone mentioned a couple gals got hurt in the rock collision”. With that Quan watched the object of her desire walk away. “One of these days,” she sighed as she made her way to the dining facility. A figure looks on at the two women going in different directions; it was perfect they didn’t suspect a thing.

Well needless to say the research station wasn’t in any dire need, its long range communications just happened to get knocked out by a rouge asteroid. They didn’t even know that it was out until yesterday. “Again Doctor Felonies I apologize for the misunderstanding. Our orders implied that you were under some sort of direst.” Cynthia in her skin suit and holstered side arm (her bulky combat gear aboard the Harpy transport now stowed in the launch bay) sipped the freshly brewed cappuccino in the Doctor’s private office.

“Don’t worry these things happen I know we are doing important work here. But you would think the proper course of action would be to send a search and rescue crew not an assault team.” Doctor Felonies was a gorgeous honey blonde with alabaster skin her lab coat covered a very business-like blouse and skirt combo. She was tall almost 6’ and her green eyes were enchanting. Cynthia was already looking forward to the ride back. “Thank you for being so understanding Doctor. Now if you don’t mind we still have orders to escort you and your research to Secretary Venusian personally.” The Doctor looked up from her own cup. “Is that necessary now that you see everything alright?” Felonia's was very polite and innocent with concern, so much so that the hairs on Cynthia’s neck began to stand. “I am afraid orders are orders ma’am and I have seen that you and your crew are safe now my other orders are to bring you and your research back.” Doctor Felonies took another sip form her cup. “I understand though I have to admit this is an inconvenience, you see gathering my data will be fine it’s the specimen that is going to take time to prepare for transport.” It was Cyn’s turn to look concerned. “Specimen?” she asked. Felonies got out her seat gracefully. “Come on I’ll give you the dollar tour. This facility has many different purposes but it only studies one thing.”

They walked through the door and into the main lab. Many scientists were rushing about with data pads or other strange instruments Cyn didn’t have a clue about. What she did know was that every one of them was wearing a biohazard skin suit. Their bubble helmets in place. They came to a large safe like structure Felonies entered in a very long combination of characters before a warning siren beeped. A small window opened and out came a clear disk like object. From what Cyn could see there was a tiny pink speck in its center. Felonies pressed another key and a medium sized camera like devise telescoped on to the pink speck. From it came a scope. Felonies offered the scope to Cyn. She looked through it and couldn’t see anything interesting. Just some pink bacteria, the whole experienced reminded her of middle school biology. “What is it some type of bioweapon?” Felonies nodded “The deadliest. That bacterium is immune to ever known disinfectant, every single antibiotic, all spectrums of radiation. If given living tissue it dissolves it to a fine powder in moments. We have no way to stop it. All we can do is contain it,” so that’s why this research facility was so remote. “Okay so how long before you are ready to transport this stuff,” Now it was becoming clear why Secretary Venusian wanted her squad for this “milk run”.

The Doctor thought for a few seconds “I will need at least two days.”

“Why so long?” Cyn asked.

The Doctor looked Commander Cynthia squarely in the face. Had the woman not heard a word she said. “If this managed to get out in the populous it could infect all of womankind. I would like not to have that particular note on my resume commander.”

In the medical wing Henrietta was peeking in on the injured girls. She came to the lead nurse as she was inspecting one of the injured girl’s charts. “I am a field surgeon is there anything I can do?” The nurse passed Henrietta the chart and plopped down at her station. Henrietta could see the lines of exhaustion and worry on the woman’s face she looked like death warmed over. “I hope you have some experience with deep comma patients. These four have been completely unresponsive for the last 24 hours. Nothing I try can revive them, but I can find no sighs off trauma.” Henrietta’s heart went out to her she knew what it was like to want to help but have no way of assisting. She looked the chart over maybe there was something that was over looked. Everything was in order and yet nothing made sense. Brain neural scans showed that the girls were in a high state of activity even though they were resting. It was like an intense dream than a comma. It was strange and Henrietta hated strange problems. “Can you tell me anything about these four? Like where were they when this happened?” The nurse ran her hands though her short brown hair in an effort to relieve stress. “That’s the thing they had nothing in common. One is a Commutations tech she was working late they found her during the shift change. One is Security specialist that was in the Security Hub of the station they found her on the shift change as well. One is a Maintainer worker that was doing maintenance on the environmental system she was found after not reporting back on a simple assignment. And one is a researcher that was found in the lavatory after hours.” Henrietta started to pace which was one of her annoying habits when she had to do deep thinking. It was a problem, what could have caused a comma like state in the four women and leaves not a trace of anything from trauma to pathogen? So deep in concentration was Henrietta that she didn’t even notice Eniola pacing beside her. The white haired woman was mimicking her in every step she took. Henrietta sighed “Can I help you Eniola?” Eniola gazed at her vacantly like she did often. Her pupil less eyes always seemed to be staring through you not at you. “You can’t help me you are busy,” Eniola said as she approached the nearest stricken woman. “And it seems you will not need to help them.” Henrietta was about to ask her what she meant by that when each of the girls status monitors began to show activity was returning to normal. Each woman began to wake up as if they were just taken a nap and not in a mysterious comma. The nurse checked them for anything she could think of but she couldn’t find anything. Henrietta examined them as well nothing it was incredible the women just woke up like they had an alarm in their heads. Eniola just shook her head and walked off as if this was nothing to be excited about.

Sometime later, on board the Harpy assault ship tucked away in the research station launch bay the members of Team 6 Amazons debriefed on the details of the mission. Victoria watched as everyone engaged in banter and gossip while waiting for their commander to start the briefing all except Debby who was sulking in her unengaged harness. “What’s the eating you Debby” Victoria asked. “Nothing or No one that’s the problem,” Kelly said the red headed pilot was sitting in her usual seat during the briefings on the far end of the troop bay. Debby shot her a look of cold rage before the Cynthia stood at the center of the troop bay. “Okay girls this is what is going to happen the lab ladies are going to be making some special precautionary measures to ensure that this nasty little cousin of E. coli doesn’t give us all the flu while we take it back to Sol. So we have some time to kill I am allowing you girls a little leave.” The shocked faces almost mad Cyunthia smile. “Besides a two hour watch here on the Harpies com link you girls are free to do as you please.” Debby rose her hand like a kindergartener needing to use the restroom. Cynthia rolled her eyes “Yes Debby I am also resending the no “Hanky-Panky” rule you so verbally disapprove of. But if I get one word that you are abusing these book worms I will have you in that harness for the remainder.” Debby beamed with delight that was uncharacteristic of the hard core soldier. All of the others began to discuss what they would get into on the station. Vioctoria was a little skeptical. “So what happened to Amazons don’t do milk runs?” Cynthia turned to her XO and casually said “When you have to make a mobile level 5 stasis field with over 7 different redundancies to carry the milk.” That was enough to get attention of every girl in the Harpy’s bay. “Yep that’s the type of nasty we are dealing with so I would like to have a squad that is rested and relaxed dealing with this stuff,” Yep that was the type of information you got from Cynthia the type of stuff you didn’t want to know.

Elsewhere in the station a shadowy figure enters a code into her secret personal high yield com system. It pings a super stealthy satellite sitting stationary some 20 miles away from the station. The signal transmits to a cloaked cruiser just outside the asteroid field. The message very simple “Everything is on schedule”.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back