• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SONJA'S TICKLE TORTURE by Morandilas

devil1981

Seeking a story

Hey guys,

I just remembered a story that I read a long time ago that I thought was wonderfully done, but I havern't been able to find it since. I have no idea what sight it was on, but the general plotline read as such. A girl wakes up in the basement of her apartment building and is tickle tortured by the maintainence man because he thinks she is to slutty. Later on an older wonam joins in but I don't recall who she was. Great foot tickling in this story. If it rings any bells for anyone, please let me know, I would love to find it.:devil:

SONJA'S TICKLE TORTURE

Hello,

Here is the story you are looking for. I wrote this many years ago.

SONJA'S TICKLE TORTURE
By Morandilas

Sonja gradually regained her consciousness .She wearily inspected her surroundings through her blurred vision. She was in a small Padded room void of anything but the weird contraption she now found herself sitting in.

Sonja was restrained in a high back, padded, wooden chair. The chair was anchored to the concrete floor with strong metal bolts which kept it in place. Her arms were bound together at the wrists by tough leather straps. A wooded beam directly behind the chair had an iron ring bolted to it about a foot above Sonja's head. A chain with a lock ran through this ring and Sonja's leather bonds, pinning her arms above her head.

Sonja's legs stretched out before her and were also bound by leather straps at the knees. Her ankles had been secured in a sturdy set of wooden stocks which was also bolted to the concrete floor.

Sonja was a beautiful woman with a slender but athletic body, Firm breasts, shapely legs and a pair of gorgeous petite feet. She shook her head to shake out her grogginess. Her long black hair swept from side to side, and she blew at some hairs which had drifted into her face tickling her nose and cheeks.

Sonja still wore the low cut, black sleeveless, mini-dress, with black seemed nylons that she remembered having put on. But her thigh high black leather boots had been removed and lay near the foot of the stocks which held her nylon clad feet captive.

A florescent tube burned dimly nearby, it buzzed and flickered adding to the rooms already macabre atmosphere. The sound of heavy machinery chugged and clanked endlessly as some distant blowers blew warm air in Sonja's direction. The sounds she heard were familiar. But she had trouble placing them.

The room's floors and walls were painted a drab olive-green. The ceiling was exposed and had a series of cables, wiring, and tubing hanging from it. Then it suddenly dawned on her. Sonja was in her apartment building's basement. She was in a room down the hall from the laundry room or somewhere close to that location.

Sonja struggled against her restraints and tried to think of how she had managed to find herself in this predicament. She recalled going out night clubbing earlier that evening. She came home very late and remembered feeling just a little giddy and drunk from her night of partying. She searched her purse for her keys just outside her apartment door. Her best friend Kim had dropped her off and what followed after that remained a mystery.

Sonja tensed as she heard the door to the small room opening and began to scream for help!!! Quickly a large middle-aged man stepped through the door and hurried inside bolting the door shut behind him. He slowly turned with an evil grin spreading across his face as he took in the helplessness of his captive.

The middle aged man was Jake the building Janitor. She couldn't believe her eyes. Perhaps Jake had somehow stumbled onto her. But one look at his fiendish smile and lustful eyes erased that hope from her mind. She knew he somehow was involved in her predicament.

"Stop your screaming " He said, " Outside this room is the boiler room. You can't even hear yourself think in there. Besides I had this room sound proofed, don't waste your time." He Advised.

Sonja began to sob , " What are you going to do to me?...Please don't hurt me!...Please just let me go!!"

" I'm not going to hurt you dear .." He said in a soft and reassuring voice.."

" Now, now don't cry my Angel I'm just hear to teach you a lesson." He continued.

Sonja looked up and sniffled " Please let me go !!! What have I Done?"

" Oh you are such a tease sweet one and need to be broken of that unload like characteristic" He said.

" Broken???" she asked.

" Well Punished is a better word for it." he smiled and walked behind her.

Jake produced a wide leather belt and strapped it across Sonja's forehead and pinned her head back to the wooded beam behind the chair.

"What ? What are you doing" she gasped.

He slowly walked past her and went to the front of the stocks.

" Tell me honey.........are you by any chance.....TICKLISH????

Sonja was not sure she heard him correctly. "Did he ask if I was ticklish?" She Thought.

Her mind raced back to when she was a kid and her two older sisters would pin her down and tickle her senseless. She remembered a time when her parents had gone away for the weekend leaving her in the merciless care of her sisters. Sonja spent the better part of the weekend being tickled by her cruel sisters. With her parents gone there was no one to stop them and they took full advantage of the fact. Enjoying every free moment they had to torment her.

Sonja desperately feared the thought of ever having to go through something like that again. She was terribly ticklish and especially on the soles of her tender feet. Her feet twitched and her toes curled as she watched her janitor stare at her helpless and stocked feet. A shiver ran down her spine and she struggled to free herself.

Jake stood there in front of the stocks and laughed. How he loved to watch his victims squirm in fear at the mention of the phrase "are you ticklish?" and from the look on Sonja's face he knew she would be very ticklish indeed.

Jake stepped dangerously close to her immobilized and vulnerable feet, and Sonja wiggled them uncomfortably, she pulled at her bounds but it was no use she wasn't going anywhere.

Jake stooped down near her black seamed nylon clad feet and took in their beauty.

"Such dainty feet she had" He thought.

Jake could see through her sheer nylons that her toes were painted red. Their curling and uncurling was making him hard. He gently bent down and nibbled on the toes of Sonja's left foot causing her to gasp.

" Stop that!!" Sonja shrieked!!!

" So you are ticklish, aren't you my sweet?" Jake chuckled

" Please don't !! Yes I am, but please don't!!" Sonja begged.

"Oh but I must!!" Jake snickered and slowly began to wiggle the index finger of his right hand inches away from Sonja's right foot.

Sonja looked on in horror and began to giggle. Although she had not been touched yet. The thought of it tickled as if she had. Sonja was very ticklish.

" NOoooo...Please Don't " Sonja screamed.

Jake gently began to tickle Sonja's foot, her toes curled tightly and she burst out with laughter.

"AHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!"

Jake looked on with amusement and decided to get a little more serious. He began to tickle both of Sonja's feet at the same time. He tickled from toes to instep, to heels and then back up again.

Sonja squirmed what little she could and begged through tears of laughter for him to stop. She curled her toes and wiggled her captive feet but could not get away. Her sheer nylons seemed to intensify her ticklishness.

" PLEEEEEASE AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHSSSTTOOOP!!!!" Sonja begged!

Jake chuckled and began to dig in just beneath her toes. Sonja's eyes opened wide and she screamed with laughter as her poor toes wiggled frantically trying to escape his tickling touch. She just couldn't stand much more.

" Mercy!!!" She shouted!! "Please ahahahahah have mercy on meeeee!!" Sonja screamed.

A small hole had formed in the nylon fabric just below her struggling ticklish toes of her right foot. Jake made the hole a little bigger and snaked a finger into it and begun to

scratch the bare sole of her foot.

Sonja went nuts, she squealed and squirmed and bit her lower lip and clasped and unclasped her tightly bound hands , she screwed her eyes shut and laughed and laughed .It was pure torture for her.

"AHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Sonja screamed!

Jake suddenly ripped the hole open and exposed Sonja's bare foot and began to

tickle and tease her helpless bare sole. Sonja was in pure hysteria as Jake tickled her now

exposed bare foot, she struggled to escape the tickling, her toes wiggled and flexed but not the slightest relief could be found.

" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEEEEEASESTOOOP!!!" She screamed.

Suddenly the tickling ceased and Jake stood up and laughed. He hooked his thumbs

into the front pockets of his jeans.

" Oh God ....please stop!...Please just let me go !........I'm so ticklish.....Why are you doing this to me" Pleaded a still slightly squirming and giggling Sonja.

" You must be punished my dear ...for being such a tease. Two days ago I found out that this would be a most effective method." Jake answered.

Sonja looked on her tormentor frightened and confused, how did he know she was so ticklish?, Why did he feel he had to punish her?

" But.......Why...Why?" Sonja stammered.

" Why you ask?......................You are a tease and flirt...the way you walk and dress so sexy !" Jake shook his head from side to side.

"You seem to go out with a different guy every week! Most of them wind up at your apartment .........and they all seem to share one thing in common...A frustrated and disappointed look upon their faces every time they leave.......................Your a naughty girl and a tease who needs to be taught a lesson .. But first let me tell you a story.....Two nights ago while cleaning up on your floor I overheard what sounded like screams coming from your apartment."

Sonja's mind raced furiously as she thought back two days ago and then she remembered! Rick!!!!Damn him!!! She thought.

" Anyway I quickly ran up to your door and listened carefully ..I thought you might be in trouble......However soon the screams turned into hysterical laughter and the begging for mercy to stop the tickling. This went on for only a few minutes and then I heard you say "Please don't do that I'm so ticklish I can't stand it, my sisters would always tickle me when I was a kid!" That's when I got the idea on how to properly punish you!" Jake explained.

" Who gives you the right to punish me your going to be in allot of trouble mister when I get out of here!!!" Sonja was furious.

" Oh my dear you will be quite willing to cooperate with me after I'm done teaching you a lesson" He said menacingly.

Jake walked up to Sonja's captive feet and ripped a hole in Sonja's other stocking foot and ripped the nylon away exposing her other vulnerable foot. Sonja tensed and stifled a giggle at his touch.

Jake turned and walked over to the rooms entrance and seemed to be listening intently when a dull thumping could be heard.

"HELP...HELP!! SOMBODY PLEASE!!" Sonja screamed at the top of her lungs.

Jake laughed and unbolted the door and let his wife in. She was a large boned and definitely of European decent. She walked in as a smile grew upon her usually stern face.

" I see you have her.....very good" She said.

" Oh yes. We were just warming up for her proper punishment" Jake said.

"Hello dear I believe we met before when you signed your lease I'm Hilda, Jake's wife.." She said politely.

" Oh my God are u both nuts...Let me go!" Sonja shouted.

" Your in no position to make demands my dear. As a matter of fact you will receive additional punishment for that remark. You must learn discipline and become more lady like if you ever plan on leaving here!" Hilda said sternly.

Hilda stepped up to the stocks and wiggled her fingers at Sonja's poor captive bare feet and said " Are You Ticklish my dear?"

" NOOOOOO!!! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!!" Sonja pleaded.

Hilda had long, hard, red polished fingernails. She briefly tickled both of Sonja's soles.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHA" Sonja Gasped.

Hilda stopped..."Very good ....Give me your felt tipped pen Jacob!" Hilda said.

Jake steeped over to the stocks and took two felt tipped pens out of his shirt pocket , one red , and the other blue. He gave the red one to his wife and bent down and studied Sonja's left bare sole.

" Just a second lets secure those toes first" Suggested Hilda.

Jake pulled out a small ball of twine and began to tie Sonja's toes back to a small metal rung at the top of the stocks. Sonja giggled as he did this and begged for mercy .Which

of course was totally ignored. Jake finished and took up position at Sonja's left bare foot once again.

" Now my dear this will be the first phase of your punishment! We are going to write SONJA IS A TEASE on your ticklish bare soles one hundred times each.!" Hilda said.

Sonja pulled at her restraints and began to giggle and plead before they even started.

" PLEASE I CAN"T STAND ANYMORE!!!!" Sonja begged.

" Oh yes you can and you will" Hilda said as she began to scrawl the words upon Sonja's ticklish foot. Jake proceeded in the same fashion and giggled to himself.

Sonja screamed with ticklish laughter trying desperately to wiggle her toes.

Hilda laughed at Sonja's predicament " Maybe you will learn not to be such a tease anymore? Will you Hon.........Tickle , Tickle!" Hilda laughed.

Sonja couldn't stand it her feet were extremely ticklish and the tickling was driving her insane. She begged and pleaded for mercy but her pleas fell on deaf ears. The merciless couple continued to write the words over and over on Sonja's ticklish soles. Sonja cackled like a woman gone mad. The pens felt tips tickled her beyond her endurance.

After what seemed like an eternity the couple stopped their torment of Sonja's feet.

"Hilda dear we can't allow her to have such dirty feet can we?" Asked Jake.

"Oh my your right, look at those ink covered soles , what will we do?" Hilda cackled.

" Hmmmmm.... Wait I have an idea!!" Jake exclaimed

"What is it dear?" Hilda feigned interest.

" I'll get my bucket and fill it with some nice warm and soapy water and then I'll get my brush and we can scrub her feet clean!!!" Jake said with glee!

"Wonderful Idea! Go get them Jake" Hilda retorted as she stepped up behind Sonja and gave her ribs a quick tickle.

Sonja shrieked and then giggled " Please no more" She whimpered.

Jake left to get his bucket and scrub brush while Hilda continued to torment poor Sonja's ribs.

" Please stop!!! Please have mercy no more tickling I'm so ticklish this is inhuman I can't stand anymore!!!" Sonja pleaded her eyes running tears.

" Oh my poor Sonja if only you weren't so naughty...." Hilda said shaking her head from side to side. " This really is for your own good.." She said stopping the tickling momentarily.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!MMMMOOOOORE!!!!"

" Oh well I guess it's time to tickle these ribs for awhile" Hilda chuckled as she began to slowly count each of Sonja's tender ribs one by one, making sure each one received a good tickle.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH" Laughed Sonja

" Aren't we a bit ticklish on these little ribs?" Hilda mocked.

" AHAHAHAPLEASESTTOOOP!...aHAH....AHAHAHHAHAH"

Sonja was going crazy she tried to pull her arms down but of course it was no use.. she was helpless and totally at her mercy, and mercy was not in

Hilda's vocabulary.

Hilda slowly tickled upwards and dug into the ticklish hollows of Sonja's vulnerable armpits. Sonja began to Squeal and convulse with hysterical laughter. Hilda viciously scrambled her nail across the tender flesh of her captives armpits. The sensations drove shrieking screams of laughter from Sonja's lips. Sonja would occasionally blurt out a plea

for mercy while tears flowed freely. Just when Sonja thought she was going to faint from lack of oxygen. The tickling stopped.

" Wow that was fun, but I can't have you passing out so here's a short break for you my dear." Hilda said.

Jake arrived a few minutes later with his bucket of soapy water and his scrub brush.

" Look Hilda, I even brought this old toothbrush for in-between her toes!" Jake said.

Hilda explained that their captive needed a break from her punishment and instructed him to get the poor thing something to drink. Hilda stepped up behind Sonja and unbuckled her head restraint and said" Now that's better huh?"

Sonja dropped her head forward and began to sob her body still tingled and twitched from the severe tickling she had just experienced.

" Now ,now honey today's session is almost over and tomorrow will bring another day, you'll be able to rest tonight and get your strength back!" Hilda said.

Sonja's head slowly rose up and she blinked tears away from her eyes and shuddered.

"Tomorrow ?"

"Yes dear I'm afraid your punishment has just begun" Smiled Hilda.

Sonja's eyes widened with fear and foreboding her body twitched instinctively and she let out a soft giggle and swooned.

Sonja awoke with a start, The smelling salts were quite effective. Hilda and Jake stood in front of her smiling.

" That was very naughty of you Sonja!" Said Hilda.

" Fainting on us Tsk, Tsk, your really in for it now" Laughed Jake.

Sonja began to squirm and began to plead for mercy.

" Please no more I can't stand it , it's Torture!" Sonja Pleaded.

Jake leaned over and retrieved the brush from the bucket of soapy water. "

Sorry but I can't let those pretty little soles of yours remain so dirty." Jake chuckled.

" Oh here darling let me take your mind off of Jake's big mean old brush.." Hilda said.

Hilda walked up behind Sonja and began to tickle her ribs and tummy.

Tickle, Tickle" Hilda Teased.

Sonja jumped as if hit by lightning and started screaming with laughter, while Jake also began his ticklish assault of her dirty soles.

" ahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahaahhahah
ah"

Sonja was thrashing about wildly, she pulled and pulled her arms trying desperately to bring them down and protect her very ticklish sides. Her feet attempted to wiggle but were completely immobile, she was trapped and there was no escape from her torment.

Sonja's hysterical laughter filled the room and her tortures loved every second of their poor ticklish victims agony. There was no letting up this time, they continued their assault non-stop with gleeful joy , they both chuckled and teased their captive mercilessly. Jake had already scrubbed both feet clean but kept up the tickling with his brush, Hilda had moved up to Sonja's armpits and was devilishly tickling away.

Sonja would have done anything to stop the tickling but there was nothing she could do. she just begged for mercy when she built up enough breath to do so.

Suddenly the tickling stopped and Hilda stepped over to where her husband stood and they looked at the babbling girl and said.

"Well what do you have to say for yourself?" Hilda questioned.

Sonja lay limp for a short time and giggled softly but when Hilda reached

out and stroked her Hyper-ticklish foot she let out a yelp and broke down.

" PLEEEASE no more !!! I can't stand it anymore, I'll do anything you want, just please stop the tickling!! I'm sorry I was such a tease !!! I won't ever be one again, I've learned my lesson!!!" Sonja begged.

" So you finally admit it do you?" Hilda sneered.

" Yes oh god yes!!!! Please have mercy!!!" Sonja pleaded.

" OK then now that we have a confession and a verdict of guilty we will now decide your fate." Hilda said.

Hilda and Jake huddled in one corner of the room and decided Sonja's fate, and when they were through they stepped up to Sonja.

" We have decided that as of today you will begin your thirty day rehabilitation at the end of which you will be reviewed and hopefully set free a new woman.! Hilda said sternly.

"Thirty days!" Sonja yelled out in shock.

"Thirty days is nothing dear child, our own daughter spent her entire summer break during her first year in college being reformed. She was a tease and a flirt also but she changed her way." Jake said. Hilda nodded her head in agreement.

"Now how about one last tickle before we leave you?" Hilda asked and approached Sonja's feet wiggling her fingers cheerfully.

"These fingers are hungry for some toes." Hilda threatened as she began to tickle the hell out of Sonja's captive toes.

Sonja through her head back and screamed with hideous laughter. Hilda's nails tickled between her sensitive toes without remorse. Jake grinned and scrambled his finger quickly up and down Sonja's ticklish torso and lucky for Sonja she soon thereafter passed out from ticklish exhaustion.

-The End-

This is what I'm always going on about. Morandilas is definitely my greatest inspiration. Without him and his generous gifts to the community in days past, I'd never have picked up the quill.

Somewhere, in an alternate universe, a whole lot of ticklish girls are now cursing your name, Morandilas, while writhing and screaming under ticklish torments my mind has thought up for them. Thanks for that, buddy :)

(Took the liberty of changing the thread's name to better indicate the contents)

Thank you for your kind comments. It is nice to see that this story is still being enjoyed after all these years.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

One of my favorites from the original master! Thanks so much for reposting this gem, I really enjoyed reading it again.:cool:

i remember when i first got my computer a couple years ago and the internet. i typed in the word "tickling" in explorer, and this story was the first anything tickling related on the net i'd ever seen, and i loved it, still do, great story!

Great story! I hadn't seen that one before.

Morandilas' stories were a definitely an inspiration for me. I really enjoyed his Samantha Storm "Cloak and Feather" story but if you visit this forum regularly that's probably fairly obvious. ;)

This was the first tickling story I ever read, just after my first Google search of the word "Tickling".

Great story and I'd love for there to be a sequel...but why are we bumping a thread that is close to 13 years old?

For me, this is one of those stories which causes me to remember where I first read it, and how it made me feel. Now, each successive time I read it, I still flash back to the first time. Great tale of tickling evil!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back