• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miley Cyrus (FFF/F)

Marquis De Sade

1st Level Blue Feather
Miley Cyrus (FFFFFFF/F)

This is pretty old. It was a celebrity request written for someone who asked for it and I had an hour or two to kill so, why the hell not. It's practice.

It's been collecting dust on a USB stick though so, here it is.

I wouldn't announce that I have a regular "fan base" but for those who prefer my...darker work, completely ignore this.

But, for the rest of ya, enjoy. It was written for you guys. :cool:

https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/dNaM1

P.S. I don't like the format here so it's been uploaded to the host above.

Last edited:
Oh so sweet.. quite a birthday present. I loved the detail and especially the pleading for release.. amazing as always

Once again the classic tale from you. I love the imagery. I can see the details in mind. Oh those fat toes made for sucking!! Can't you just see them!! I can.

Genius! Truly genius. Thanks for all of you efforts.

As a fan of your darker stuff, I can tell you this was awesome and sexy as hell. The shenanigans these starlets get up to at their drunken pyjama-parties...:D

Hannah fuckn Montana???

Keep going.! :D

:rowfull:

As a fan of your darker stuff, I can tell you this was awesome and sexy as hell. The shenanigans these starlets get up to at their drunken pyjama-parties...:D

Ha, thanks man. Wasn't expecting a comment from you. That makes me actually like this piece more. :D

It was a fun write. The darker stuff is still being written, just not posted here. :cool:

Any more comments are greatly appreciated. The more you comment, the more a writer wants to write. :)

Last edited:
He's got an archive in the TMF story archives. You have a lot of great reading ahead of you. :D

lololol I couldn't believe this. I thought the title had to be a joke :p. Who knew.

I love when a true foot lover describes in great detail the foot tickling, worship and merciless torment her soles deserve. What a delicious story.

lololol I couldn't believe this. I thought the title had to be a joke :p. Who knew.

Lawl. I was bored. :p

Thanks!

I love when a true foot lover describes in great detail the foot tickling, worship and merciless torment her soles deserve. What a delicious story.

Heh. Thank you Jamie. Always good to actually hear from someone who enjoys my stuff. I really appreciate you leaving a comment. :)

Great story. Very nice work.

And thank you bingbang. The support is much appreciated. :)

now THIS was freaking amazing! best story i've seen in a while. keep up the good work!

Heh. Thanks ticklefreak. I really appreciate it. The comments are making me like this story a whole lot more than I thought I did when I finished it. :)

Link to this one doesn't seem to be working anymore. Could anyone repost? Still one of my favorites.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back