• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return Of Jersey_tickler and Haunted Mansion 2

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello my friends and fellow tickle lovers, it is I, the artist formerly known as jersey_tickler. I've been gone a long time, I know, but I was battling some hardships and new beginnings that I didn't know how to deal with. But all is well now, and I'm grateful everyday that I am not depressed anymore. Having said that, I your humble narrator am making a comeback by finishing what became the most popular and praised work I ever wrote, The Haunted Mansion series. Since Halloween is upon us, and since the story takes place on Halloween, I realized that I should take advantage of it, and finish the sequel so that you all have something with a Halloween theme to read.

Take care, I love you all and am so grateful to the praise you've given me in the past!

Awesome news man, and welcome back...your fiction is among my favorite on the TMF!! Night at the British Museum still holds a place as one of my all time favorite tickling works of fiction. Glad you're back, and looking forward to a Halloween inspired read in the coming weeks.

Cheers, -Pete

I won't say I'm back for good, because good sounds very final. But Haunted Mansion 2 will be finished and up the week of Halloween. So, I'll say that I'm back for now, Guy!

Working on the next part as I type this post, should have it ready for this weekend, Sunday at the latest.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back