• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another true work experience...

primetime

Verified
well, it didnt happen at the job per se, but it was with a co-worker. i went to visit a co-worker at her house one day (by the way, we were just friends, nothing romantic occurred) and we were sitting on the couch talking. she was slouching on the couch and i was sitting on the edge of the couch. anyway, me always being the playful one, decided to lightly stroke her belly. no reaction! she just smiled and then i asked her "are you ticklish?" she just smiled and said "no." i was telling her that she had to be ticklish somewhere and she just told me she wasnt. i was determined. i tickled her under her chin. she just looked and said "nope". i went under her arms, nothing. her ribs. nothing. her belly, nothing. i went for the thighs. nothing. the knees. nothing. then i grabbed her ankle. ah ha! reaction. she said "No!" i smiled and told her i have to check her feet too. i pulled up her left ankle and man she was resisting big time. i couldnt pull that ankle up, but i managed to get her right ankle. i trapped it between my calves and began to unlace her shoe. she was telling me that she wasnt ticklish, but dont you just know when a ticklee is lying? i managed to get her shoe off and then pull off her sock. i ran my finger up her sole and guess what? yep, she's ticklish all right. i continued to tickle the bottom of her foot. not an all out assault, just playful strokes. she kept saying that "this is torture". man it was great! then the damn phone rang...... i had to let her go. damn!!!

but wait, i was still in tickle frenzy mode. i was like a shark who smelled blood. she went into another room to answer the phone and she was chatting for a few minutes. i was still in the living room staring at her shoe and sock laying on the floor. i thought to myself "i got to get the other foot." anyway, i went to where she was and sat by her foot. i grabbed her left ankle this time. because she was on the phone she couldnt tell me to stop. she tried pleading with her eyes, but i unlaced her shoe. she was trying to continue a conversation and trying not to laugh. i pulled that shoe off and sock and her chubby toes were exposed to me. her eyes grew big when she saw my finger approach. just watching her trying to keep her composure on the phone was sheer joy. i wiggled her toes, and she held her laughter in. she just kept trying to talk on the phone. when she would pause, i would stroke the bottom of her foot. i will give it to her, she managed to hold the laughter in, although i could clearly see she was in agony. she finally finished her conversation, and when she hung the phone up, i went to work!! i tickled her foot pretty good. her left foot is WAAAAYYYY more ticklish than the right. i think that is why she fought hard when i first grabbed the left ankle. this only lasted a few minutes. i wasnt out of the "tickle closet" then and i didnt want to seem obssessed with tickling her feet, although i was. i just simply told her that i knew she was ticklish somewhere. i left about 20 minutes later. after that incident, sometimes when i would see her, i would tell her that i am going to tickle her feet. she would laugh and tell me that i wouldnt. would i get her again? hmmm, perhaps i should save that for later....

It is so beautiful having a sexual fetish that you don't have to be intimate with someone to share.

Think of how hard it is for all of those people who love sex. I mean they actually have a lot further to go than we do!!!

We are a lucky bunch!!!

Man....

After reading that, I see just how boring my life truly is...:rolleyes: :yowzer:

Nice post Primetime! I love to torment ladies' feet when they have to try to maintain their composure. Thanks for the story and please write some more.

It's great that one of your female co-workers was also your friend, primetime. So only her feet are ticklish? Perhaps all her nerve endings are concentrated there. :D Good post, thanks. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back