• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ok. that's it

TK 81

TMF Expert
We have no choice. We'll have to go pam anderson on Howard if we want to see any chicks get tickled? Brooke Burke is going to be on it and I don't know about you guys but I'll be damned if this opprotunity is missed. Who's with me?

I AM

Hell no we cannot miss out on Brooke Burke. We already know that her feet are somewhat ticklish. Man too see her in the tickle chair would be a dream come true. Look he already got Carmen Electra, come one people lets do this. I am with you man!!!!

thats the spirit

That's the spirit. I know there's more of you out there. Who else is with me?

Guys,

Howard has already been very unresponsive to the emails that us ticklephiles have sent to him. We have to move on. It may happen someday, but for now, nothing. He's just not one of us!

Unfortunately, I have to agree w/FT. Not only is Howard not really into it, he's not a very good tickler. Of all the people on that show, Stuttering John always seems to get the best reactions from the ladies.

Yeah,

Howard Stern is really just a worthless show. I mean it's a guy whose too damn ugly to get chicks, so he starts a sex show so that girls will pay attention to him!!!

:cool: ~FT

I think it is worth a try. The mods may do this for you, but you may want to move this thread in the tickling discussion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back