• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At the Gym-Staring Angelina Love & Velvet Sky

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
This post is in reponse to a request made by curtigofun.

Hope you like it.

P.S. Sorry it tock me so long couldn't think of any ideas
----------

At the Gym-Staring Angelina Love & Velvet Sky

Arthur note: This story takes place when Angelina and Velvet were the tag team “The Beautiful People”.

Velvet's cell phone rang playing the Beautiful People's entrance theme.

Velvet stopped stretching and answered.

“Hello” She said in a cheerful tune, “No...Angelina and I are working late at the gym tonight” and hung up seconds later.

“Who was that” The busty blonde asked, walking over, wiping the light hint of sweat from her forehead with a gym towel.

“Dixie” Answered Velvet, “she wanted to go over some idea she had for my next title shot, but I told her that I couldn't tonight and that I was at the gym with my best friend” Velvet said, Hugging Angelina.

“Well, better get back to work” Angelina said, turning to walk away, she could feel her friends eyes on her well defined ass.

Angelina had choose to wear her skin tight one piece bikini that left little to the imagination, “You like what you see?” Angelina asked in a teasing tone.

Velvet felt her cheeks getting redder and redder which made Angelina giggle.

“Do you need any help with anything?” Asked Angelina trying to stop her giggling.

“I could use a pull up spotter” Velvet Said, laying down on her back.

Angelina agreed and sat on her sassy friends ankles and began to count off Velvets pull ups.

“1...2...3” Counted Angelina.

Velvet's back hit the ground on the third one “I can't do any more” she whined.

Angelina looked down at Velvet's bare feet and an evil grin came over her face.

“Oh...you just need a little motivation” Said Angelina

“What do...” Velvet started to ask, but before she could get the question out Angelina's hands shot out and began tickling Velvet's soft and very sensitive soles.

Velvet started to wiggle and squirm.

Velvet tried to buck Angelina off of her, but Angelina's 118 pound frame plus her apparently skilled fingers running over her soles was to much for the poor girl.

“I'm not going to stop tickling till you do more pull ups” Angelina told her.

Velvet wished that she had remembered to wear socks or anything to lessen the tickling she was going through.

After what seemed to Velvet like hours, Angelina finally let Velvet up and they both headed off to the steam room.

In the steam room after they both got undressed and ready for a good steam, Angelina noticed Velvet was being unusually quite.

“Are you alright, Vel?” Angelina asked though the thick steam, she could hardly even see Velvet.

Velvet slowly raised her head, and with a wicked grin on her face said “You know your going to pay for that”

The End
----------

and again, feedback is welcome

I'll admit, it's a little short, but I didn't have much to work with. [it's hard to think up a belivable tickle story line for wrestlers]

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back