• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Code 44: Officers in (Ticklish) Distress: Installment #2 (FF/MF)

When last we left our fearless boys (& girls) in blue…

Convinced once again that she was the focus of everyone’s attention, Heather began slowly peeling her thick wool hiking sock off of the milky white heel of her left foot, before sliding them down her wrinkled soles and plucking them off of her candy apple red pedicured toes. Once de-socked, she flexed and curled the toes of her left foot reflexively, wiggling them back and forth in front of Pete’s boxer clad midsection.

“Mmmmm, it does feel good to air out the ol’ tootsies, doesn’t it Pete” taunted Heather, all the while focusing her eyes on the slight outline of his still flaccid cock.

Pete tried to keep his face from turning as red as the polish on Heather’s toes, but judging by the heat he felt rushing to his cheeks he was guessing he was doing a pretty bad job of hiding his humiliation and embarrassment. Glancing at Morgan, he caught her staring as well before glaring up and back at him in an apologetic yet somehow flirtatious gesture. And to make matters worse, he could feel the ever-so-slight stirring starting to circulate in his cock. It seemed that his cheeks weren’t the only place that the blood was rushing!

Meanwhile, Heather was relieving her right foot of it’s confining wool cocoon, and was soon flexing and wiggling all ten of her naked toes in his direction. She began rubbing her feet back and forth over one another, as if trying to start a fire between them, then shifted to playing footsies with Pete’s own naked toes. She began sliding her toes over the tops of his feet, before playfully using her own long toes to pinch and pull at the hair on Pete’s toes.
“Well, it looks like Petey feety is at about a DefCon 2, Heather” remarked Addie in snide fashion, “so maybe he’s really not a foot guy after all!”
“Hmmm, I wonder…” answered Heather, as she flipped onto her knees and began crawling towards the canvas tactical boot clad feet of one Officer Morgan Albright, of the Malvern Police Department!

Pete watched Heather as she crawled in his partner’s direction, while leaving her wrinkled milky white soles on display and giving her denim clad ass an extra wiggle just for his teasing delight. He couldn’t help but notice Morgan’s apprehension as his former tickle tormentor made headway towards her own boot and sock clad feet. He was guessing that Morgan was not looking forward to her feet being stripped naked, as Pete’s had. There was, however, a rather piqued curiosity beginning to stir within Pete when it came to the notion of seeing his fellow female officer’s feet stripped naked before a room full of prying eyes!

Sensing what was about to happen to her helpless ped’s, Morgan began offering protests before Heather’s nimble fingers even reached her bootlaces. “Keep your hands off of me, you sicko foot freak”, she screamed, as if hoping to ward off the attack by unleashing a verbal assault on Heather.

“Oh now come come, Officer Albright” said Heather, “sticks and stones and all that. Enough dilly-dallying, let’s get this stuffy footwear out of the way; we’ve got an experiment to finish, and your bare feet play an integral part in that. I’ll just bet you’ve got some sexy tootsies!”

With that perception hanging in the air, Heather began to tug and pull on the black nylon laces that crisscrossed up the front of Albright’s tactical boots. Pulling the first two eyelets worth of lacing clean out of the boot, to make removal all the simpler, Heather then grabbed a firm hold of the rubber sole and with a swift popping motion pulled the confining footwear clean off of the clenching sock clad toes of Morgan’s right foot. Sneaking a quick sniff, and also a revealing glance inside the tongue of the boot, Heather offered a startled and slightly mocking gesture.

“A size 9” Heather blurted, “holy shit you’ve got big feet girl! Please tell me that these are at least women’s boots, and that you don’t go around wearing a men’s size 9 for crying out loud!”

Morgan squirmed at this embarrassing revelation, as it pretty much constituted a nightmare come true. The fact of the matter was, she actually wore a size 10 in women’s shoes, most often, and was terribly self-conscious about her feet in general. She did stand almost five ten, so it’s not like her feet were terribly out of proportion with the rest of her body. But that still did little to allay her stinging awareness that her feet fell on the large side of the spectrum, where the female average was concerned. If a 7 was normal, then this left her feet several sizes above the norm! Mustering all of the self-defense she could in the moment, she barked back at Heather defiantly.

“So what if I have bigger than normal feet, damn it” she shouted, “I’m a tall girl, and if they were any smaller I’d fall the hell over when I walked!”
She offered these sentiments in defense of her enlarged lower extremities, but all the while did her best to curl her toes and foot, wrapping her now sock clad right foot behind the calf and fold of her left leg.

Seeming to sense the bound officer’s utter humiliation, Heather decided to rush the moment, and grabbed Morgan’s right sock by the toe and began tugging. Morgan put up a fight, but with each tug in the opposite direction she unwittingly aided in Heather’s endgame. After a moment, Heather’s grasp held the bulk of the fabric, and Morgan was desperately clenching her long toes in a last ditch effort to keep the black cotton crew sock from being stripped completely off of her long foot. Heather knew she had this battle won, and relished the victory as she pulled the sock under Morgan’s heel and down her wrinkled sole, before whisking it completely off of her naked and unpolished toes.

“Now why am I not surprised to see those poor piggies of yours in desperate need of a pedi” quipped Heather, taunting her captive while trying to add to Morgan’s overall level of discomfort.

Pete couldn’t help himself. Unsure if it was more a result of seeing Morgan’s bare foot revealed, or witnessing the ongoing verbal and physical battle for Morgan’s clothing in general, Pete could do little to hide the fact that his growing member was becoming more and more evidenced in the outlining fabric of his thin grey boxers. Addie was the first to notice, and wasted little time chiming in. She loved putting him on the spot, just to humiliate and embarrass him.

“Okie dokie sports fans” she gestured while keeping her prying eyes locked on Pete’s crotch, “we’re skipping DefCon 3 here ladies, and moving, uhhhh, upwards if you will, and straight in to a Level 4 boner!”

“Oh GOODIE” replied Heather, “I just knew that ol' Petey feety always had a thing for little Ms Bigfoot over here!”

It was a toss up as to which of the bound officers had reached a deeper level of utter mortification, but Morgan could do as little to hide her now fully displayed naked foot as Pete could to hide his nearly erect penis. She continued to twitch her long unpolished toes, and his throbbing member continued to grow.

“Now let’s go ahead and get the rest of this oppressive footwear off of you, shall we missy” Heather said, while reaching for the laces of Albright’s left boot.

In little time, Morgan stood there with both of her large, size 10 feet laid bare for the room to ogle. Heather did her best to be helpful, as she painstakingly began plucking all of the black sock fuzz and toe jam from Morgan’s damp tootsies. A morbid sense of curiosity got the best of her, and she drew one of the female officer’s sweaty naked feet to her nose before drawing in a deep and satisfying wiff of female foot aroma. It was the scent of mild perspiration, mixed with baby powder and body wash. All in all a very intoxicating mixture, and not the least bit offensive or offsetting.

“Ya know, I’ve gotta tell ya Morgan” Heather found herself inclined to admit, “you may have some monstrously large feet, with zero polish to accentuate those toes of yours even, but your feet do smell absolutely divine.”

With this last exchange of dialogue and unfurling of events, Pete found himself unable to fight the urge any longer and gave over to total resignation. His cock was now well into red alert status, and his rock hard dick was peaking its way out of the front fly of his boxers. It was almost as if it desired to get an eye on the naked bare feet of Morgan Albright as well. Pete was utterly cognizant of this fact, as he could feel a slight breeze on the tip of his penis, as it grew past the cotton confines of his boxer’s undone button fly. With a matched expression of regret and guilt, he glanced in the direction of his partner’s face in an attempt to offer a silent, gestured apology. He was surprised to find her meeting his gaze head on, while offering her own expression of mild embarrassment. This matched air of humiliation she offered him in return, however, was heavily and obviously laced with another set of emotions entirely. It was almost as if there was another fleeting glimpse of flirtation in her eyes. The expression was there for a split second when the coed partners locked eyes, but Pete’s focus was drawn away when he felt the cold grasp of nimble female fingers pinching the tip of his cock.

“Tuck that fella away for the time being, would ya pervy Pete” insulted Addie, as she took it upon herself to place Pete’s erect penis back into hiding before buttoning his fly for him. “There will be plenty of time for that stuff later. There’s no need to be hasty.”

On that note Addie made her way over to one of the two discarded utility belts that had been carefully set aside, and reaching down plucked one of the two-way handheld walkie talkies out of its pouch before approaching Pete with it.

“So, here’s what we’re going to do” she explained, offering her sentiments as far more a command than a suggestion, “you’re going to radio back to the station and give them an update assessment. You’ll tell them that everything checked out as expected, and that the response proved the call to be a false alarm after all. Then, you’re going to update them that your partner’s bike has suffered a technical malady of some sort. I’ll allow your improvisational skills to solve that dilemma, but the point is you’re going to tell them that you need to drop Morgan’s patrol bike at Malvern Mountain Recreation for a quick repair, and from there the two of you are going to grab a quick bite to eat while you wait. This should buy us at least ninety minutes or so, and we’ll figure things out when the time comes, if and when the need for additional stalling is concerned.”

“And if I refuse to go along with your ploy, and aid in the further development of what is sure to be mine and Morgan’s own humiliation” retorted Pete, seizing the moment to force their captors hand, “then what?”

“Well, Officer Hard-on, since you ask, let me paint that hypothetical picture for you” Addie said, before settling in to a very informative yet equally off-settling diatribe. “If you should unwisely decide that cooperation is not in your best interest, and opt instead to allow for your lack of a radio update to result in Malvern PD sending back-up units out to this location, Heather and I are going to use the likely 10-15 minutes we’d have to ready you for your fellow officers arrival. We’ll strip the two of you as stark naked as the day you were born, lube you both up from head to toe, and rebind you in any one of a variety of Kama Sutra-like positions that our wild imaginations can concoct. Or maybe we’ll just decide on a poetic justice infused pose, and tape her bare feet to your face and vice versa. The point being, when the arriving units do stumble upon your exact whereabouts, which will be made simpler when we leave your walkie cueing on an open frequency, they’ll have quite the surprise in store for themselves. And just imagine the water-cooler inspired gossip that would take place over the ensuing days, weeks, months, hell even years! The two of you would be the laughing stock of Tri-State based law enforcement for the rest of your lives. I bet they’d even dedicate a course in your honor at the academy, training cadets how NOT to end up bound and naked with their coed partner’s genitals crammed up against them and their toes in each other’s mouths!”

Addie let this vivid mental picture hang out there in midair for a moment, already knowing full well that Pete was going to play ball. He and Morgan had too much at stake, and a defining moment capable of impacting the next twenty years of indentured civil servitude was staring him in the face. He’d make the call. She did have to admit though that the theoretical scenario she’d just presented had gone and gotten her all hot and bothered. This indeed was going to be a fun night, and her and Heather were going to humble the two officers right and good.

Pete, after a quick rational appraisal of his options, did indeed acquiesce and made the call back to HQ. Given that it was coming from him, and he was the commanding officer of the patrol, the desk captain discounted it without a second thought and suggested he radio back in by around 9pm or so. It was a slow night, and typically mid-week bike patrols did little until the bars and clubs along Lancaster Ave began to let out after midnight.

“Hey, Addie” chimed Heather, “would you be a doll and toss me my bag please. I’ve got an idea of how we can help officer Albright here feel a little less awkward and ashamed of her big ol’ feet.”

Morgan watched as Addie walked over and grabbed a slightly weathered messenger bag, and flung it back in Heather’s direction. A sense of nervous energy began to overtake Morgan, as she feared the worse regarding what her captor’s plans for her helpless bare feet were. Instinctively, she began nervously twitching her feet and toes, mimicking her partner’s earlier attempts to hide his own bare feet as she folded and curled the long leftward toes over the top of her right foot. Her feet, still slightly damp and sweaty, made this difficult on her as she found her toes sliding along the tops of her feet and offering little to no protection. She reenacted this motion while alternating feet and opposing sets of toes, but all this did was work up an even worse sheen of sweat on her trembling bare feet.

“Relax Morgan, I’m not going to hurt you” promised Heather, “I’m just going to whip these piggies of yours into shape. Hey, how about that Addie, we’ve got ourselves the 20 bare-naked piggies of Malvern’s two sexiest piggies!”

Heather laughed out loud at her joking observation while reaching in to her messenger bag. Settling her grasp upon what she was looking for, she pulled out a small zippered canvas bag. Unzipping it, she revealed the bag to be her travel make-up kit of sorts. Pulling out a variety of items including a small tube of foot cream, a nail file, and a small hard bristled nailbrush, Heather readied the tools for ticklish attack.

“I think if we give these big ol’ feet of yours a bit of an impromptu pedicure, it might serve them well” stated Heather as she applied a generous dab of lotion to the palm of her hand. “And it might make you feel a little less self-conscious about them. You’ve got some perfectly delectable, albeit shamefully ignored, feet Albright."

With that, she began working the cream into a lather between her hands before grabbing one of Morgan’s bare feet and kneading, rubbing, and massaging it. Heather took great care to ensure that Morgan’s slightly tanned top and milky white wrinkly sole were each treated to a fair dose of moisturizing. She then began gliding her slippery fingers in between each of Morgan’s naked toes, offering the webbing and interspacing between each of her long digits a slight pinch as she worked from Morgan’s big toe to her slightly reddened and callused pinky toe.

“My, my, you’ve got exceptionally large toes too, Morgan” remarked Heather, more in outright observation than in mocking bitchiness. “I’m not trying to be critical, so don’t get me wrong. In fact, your feet are actually quite sexy in a way if we’re being honest. It’s just that your toes are so longish, in general, and your big toes are just so, well…so meaty!”

Morgan was less bothered by the criticisms at this point, as her main focus presently was fighting the urge to burst into laughter and tears over having her sensitive size 10’s handled in such a visceral fashion. She NEVER allowed her feet to be touched, since they were just too damn sensitive for her to stand it. And not that she harbored any secret desires to have her feet on display for anyone, but even if she wasn’t so foot-phobic about the size of her own feet, the fact that they were so ticklish and sensitive made even touching them herself excruciating; let alone having another person’s hands rubbing lotion all over them. So with those main factors to blame, Morgan had never had a pedicure ever in her life. She hardly ever went barefoot, almost never wore flip-flops (or any open toed shoes, for that matter) in public, and very rarely even took the time to paint her own toes. After all, if she wasn’t the type of person to go around flaunting her bare toes and naked feet, then what the heck difference did it matter whether her toes were painted or not. But now, while enduring Heather’s lotion-lubed fingers exploring every square inch of her bare feet, Morgan was filled with a range of emotion that she’d be hard pressed to put into words. It tickled like mad, and there was no denying that. But more than just the tortuous range of ticklish sensations, there was the hint at a slightly more opulent response that she couldn’t seem to keep her body from witnessing. She was, quite frankly, utterly terrified of how she might begin to respond if Heather kept at her foot and toe treatment for too much longer.

Meanwhile, satisfied that Morgan’s first foot was properly lotioned, Heather exchanged it for the other and began the same attentive treatment with Albright’s second foot. Even though Morgan was doing a great job of concealing it thus far, Heather was totally in tune to the fact that this was proving to be wholly uncomfortable for the bound officer and her sexy feet. She could tell by the way Morgan’s bare feet and toes impulsively responded to her touch that it was driving the young blonde cop completely nuts. The question was, how long could ol’ Officer Albright maintain her composure?

“Did you know that there are more nerve endings in the soles of our feet” began Heather rhetorically, as she made equally thorough work of Morgan’s second foot, “than there are in any other part of the human body. Thousands upon thousands of neurons, all snaking their way through our body, and most of them terminating right here!”

As she offered those last words, she made a greater effort to knead even deeper between her own thumb and forefinger the meatiest part of all; the fleshy ball of Morgan’s foot. Squeezing firmly but not in excess to pain, Heather manipulated the ball of Morgan’s foot with such dexterous maneuvering that it reflexively caused the copper copper crime stopper’s bare toes to wiggle and flex in response. As Morgan’s toes danced involuntarily, Heather decided to up the ante on her captives bare sensitive tootsies. Grabbing the nailbrush, she began to scrub the bottom of Morgan’s feet, working the nailbrush into the folds and wrinkles on the poor police officer’s susceptible peds.

“Gotta scrub away the dead skin” said Heather, knowing full well this would be the straw that broke the camel’s back, so to speak. “Now that your feet are nice and lotioned up, it’s the perfect time to exfoliate!”

Morgan, unable to keep up the charade any longer, dropped the false pretenses and launched full tilt into a tumultuous, and oddly profane, laughing fit! The ticklish sensations of the hard bristles dragging across her furrowed foot bottoms was more than she could bear, and she finally hit her spill over point.

“Oh shit, motherfucker, that tickles so fucking bad” Morgan managed to sputter, “you’ve got to stop this Heather. You’re going to drive me out of my fucking mind!”

The normally refined Morgan was being reduced to a profanity-flinging maniac, as the tickling sensation on her feet caused her to curse unwittingly in defensive reaction. Morgan’s pleas had just the opposite effect, however, and the female officer’s protesting, foot twitching, and toe scrunching only encouraged Heather lick her lips and work the nailbrush over her sensitive soles with renewed fervor. Alternating between Morgan’s right and left foot, Heather scrubbed every square inch of the spastic size 10’s as they kicked and flailed in every direction.

“Addie, how’s the camera set-up coming along” questioned Heather, “almost ready to go?”

“Just about, yeah” replied Addie, “it’s pretty much all set. All that’s missing is flicking this button, and watching the magic little red light pop on!”
“Good, then do me a favor and take this” she suggested, as she tossed the tube of foot scrub lotion over to Addie, “Mr Petey feety is feeling left out, and his tootsies are jealous. Why don’t you offer him a rub down?”

“Sure thing” agreed Addie, snatching the lotion and moving her way over to the patiently waiting ped’s of officer Avarese, “but I think Pete here needs more than a good lotioning. These hairy man toes of his are due for a waxing!”

Always ready to improvise, and in an effort to account for the missing hair waxing products no one had thought to bring along, Addie decided to 'help' Pete out. She began to pluck the hairs from his toes one by one. Working her way down, from big toes to pinky toes, Addie took firm hold of each hair before tugging. With each pluck, Pete yelped and flexed his tortured digits, and within moments Addie stood admiring as he wiggled his now hairless toes.

“There we go, much better” she stated. “Now we can go ahead and get these bare, hairless tootsies of yours all nice and lotioned up. Just like your partner’s”.

Pete watched in awe, and with more than a little apprehension of the torture that was about to befall him, as Heather worked her brush-wielding fingers over the soles of Morgan’s now slippery bare feet. While Heather had her way, Morgan shouted, cursed, and squirmed with every stroke, hopping from bare foot to bare foot as she did everything in her power to keep Heather’s torturous fingers away from her sensitive soles. Snorts, grunts, pants, and violent laughter were the extent of noises that escaped from Morgan’s lips. She had also begun to work up quite a sweat, and a mild gleam of perspiration began to form on her legs, arms, and neck. Sweat rings were beginning to spread along the neckline and underarms of her polo top, and her once perfectly groomed locks of golden hair now drooped in sweaty strands, with more than a few falling over the delicate and attractive features of her face. In short, his once demure partner had been reduced to sweaty, blubbering mess; and all from the deft application of Heather’s skilled hands on her naked feet. What would happen when these cruel bitches decided to play with more than her feet?

Glancing down at Addie, who sat cross-legged at his feet in her black denim jeans, grey turtle neck sweater, and black leather Doc Marten’s, Pete met his captor’s eyes just as she began to apply her own lathered hands to his waiting feet. “Let’s get these piggies nice and slippery, shall we Pete” mocked Addie, “since something tells me you’re feet are feeling left out while your partner’s tootsies hog all of the fun over there!”

Any attempts that Pete had planned, where maintaining his composure was concerned, went straight out the window the second that Addie’s soft lotioned fingers began subjecting his feet to the same agonizing tickle treatment that Heather was offering Morgan. He cackled as she alternated rubbing his feet with her moisturizing touch, and raking her long black polished fingernails over every wrinkle and curve on his bare soles. The sensation was enough to make him want to shimmy up the rope that was binding him, and crawl into the steel rafters above where he could hide from her vicious attack. He lost his remaining dignity, and merely snorted and drooled with bouts of all-consuming laughter. Plus, to make matters worse, his hard on which had temporarily subsided returned with a vengeance. His cock grew to full mast while Addie attacked his feet, leaving him mortified while his body betrayed him. He had no idea that the tickling sensations he was being subjected to would have such a drastically erotic effect. Even his nipples grew firmer, and began to tingle slightly.

Meanwhile, not six feet away, Morgan was suffering her own inherent betrayal as the nipples of her 34-C breasts began swelling as well. Heather witnessed this phenomenon, and the sight of the young cop’s tits expanding made her want to strip off Morgan’s shirt and bra, and suck her areolas like a pair of erotically charged lolipops. Opting instead to pace herself, Heather reached to her side and picked up the small metal nail file she had removed from the make-up bag. Grasping it firmly between her fingers, she began to slowly drag it back and forth along Morgan’s upturned foot bottoms. All the young female officer could do was try not to pass out, as the excruciating sensation caused her to become short of breath. Fighting to keep a balance of oxygen in her lungs, and choking back the overwhelming laughter, she launched into another swearing-infused tirade.

“Oh mother fucker…son of a bitch…fuuuck MEEE that tickles! Please Heather, I’m begging you. Just leave my poor feet alone! I can’t TAKE this anymore!! You’re going to make me piss my pants, or pass out” she managed, in between vicious spells of guttural laughter and desperate gasps for breath, “or even worse piss my pants and THEN pass out! Oh, holy shit, no! Nnnno more…no…no more…nooooooooooo!”

Heather ignored her tickle hostage’s appeals, and continued her physical and verbal tormenting. “You’re so sexy when you’re reduced to a sweaty, cursing mess Morgan” Heather teased, “I mean that mouth of yours. Do you kiss your mommy and daddy with that thing? You’re sounding more like the criminals you and Pete are probably used to escorting to county, and nothing at all like the once reserved young lady.”

“I like her better this way” chimed Addie, as she continued her relentless assault on Pete’s feet. “I think we’re finally getting a long overdue glimpse of the REAL Morgan Albright. All piss and vinegar, and no bullshit. I love it!”

“Jeez, is it me or is it getting hot in here” quipped Heather, as she relented for a moment, and dropped Morgan’s bare feet back onto the hardwood floor so she could peel off her hoodie. Unzipping the garment, she tossed it off to the side with her previously discarded boots and socks and was left sitting there in her bare feet, with her jeans cuffed and rolled up to mid calf and in her now untucked t-shirt.

The second that her bare sweaty feet slapped back down onto the aged wooden floor below, Morgan’s knees buckled as the utter exhaustion hit her all at once. She literally felt like she had all of the energy in her entire body tickled straight out of her, and she dangled there completely limp and utterly thankful for the temporary reprieve. In the midst of the torture, tears had begun streaming across Morgan’s face, leaving streaks of watered down mascara in their wake. It was a nice touch, and further aided in the plan to reduce her to a complete physical mess, and a mere shadow of her former prim self.

“Ya know, it is heating up in here isn’t it” agreed Addie, “for a second there, I thought it was just my own libido playing tricks on me.”

With these sentiments in mind, Addie suddenly started feeling more than a bit overdressed herself. Following suit, she dropped Pete’s clammy feet onto the floor before whisking off her own stuffy sweater. Unlike her partner in crime however, Addie wore only a skimpy, black lacey bra underneath. But, given the circumstances, she was willing to concede modesty for comfort. Continuing in an effort to raise her comfort level even higher, she began to unlace her high-top Doc Martens, plucking each of them each off to alleviate her footwear-provoked feeling of confinement. Rolling her pant legs up, she peeled off her purple argyle socks to reveal a pair stark white feet that contrasted heavily with her jet black pedicured toes.

“There, now that just feels SOOOOOO much better” Addie cooed, while wiggling her toes and allowing them to enjoy their newfound freedom. “My feet were starting to feel overdressed too, since everyone else is already barefoot!”

“Heya Add’s, why don’t we up our level of hospitality for the guests of honor” Heather suggested, padding off in her bare feet to retreive a pair of metal folding chairs from against a nearby wall. “I think our crime-fighting duo here would appreciate a chance to get off of their poor aching feet for a while and take a breather.”

Unfolding the chairs below the dangling police officers, Heather and Addie pushed the chairs forward until they bumped against rear folds of their respective prisoner’s balmy knees. Then, standing atop the chairs on bare extended tippy toes, the captors untied in unison the knots that bound the pair of police officer’s wrists. The once bound duo, both of whom had been tickled into an exhausted state of at least temporary cooperation, flopped like jelly-filled rag dolls as their tormentors settled them down on their butts, and in to the waiting chairs below. Taking fresh coils of rope, Addie and Heather rebound the wrists of Pete and Morgan before tying the ropes off to the bottom rear rungs of each of their chairs.

“So Heather, tell me” began Addie, “why is it that officer Morgan over there was able to retain her modesty and keep her shorts, while poor Petey over here has been reduced to his skivvies already?”

“Hmmmm, good point Add’s” Heather gestured, while admitting to herself that this was indeed a tad lopsided, if not altogether unfair. “I think it’s time to even up the playing field a little.” Reaching down, Heather began to unbuckle Morgan’s black leather belt, and quickly followed this move by unbuttoning, unzipping, and finally peeling the sweaty female officer’s shorts from her long quivering legs. In doing so, Heather revealed Ms Albright to be an apparent fan of minimalistic undergarments, as Morgan now sat there in a very revealing pair of pink thong panties.

Taking a barefoot shuffle back a step or two, the pair of tickle-torturers couldn’t help but admire their handiwork. Sitting nearly half naked in front of them, and bound no more than a foot from each other on their very own folding chairs, the once authoritative team of law enforcers sat waiting in trepidation for whatever sadistic plans were to befall them next. Pete, his forehead slick with sweat, in just his cotton knit boxers with his engorged cock nearly popping out, and his tussled and sweat stained police-issued polo shirt, sat staring back into the bleary-eyed face of his newly assigned partner. And Morgan, in her equally moist and clinging polo, and ever-so-revealing pink thong, stared right back through smears of mascara and loose strands of sopping blond hair at her superior officer. Both tried to hide the fear in their eyes, as well as the growing sensations of sexual frustration that had began to slowly overtake each of them, as they sat in pensive anticipation…

TO BE CONCLUDED!!

I really like how you describes the feelings and the humiliation of your characters. You really know how to create a scenario.

I cant wait for the next chapter!

Ps. I hope that morgan wets herself!

I like the effort that has gone into this in terms of building character, situation and adding detail. I could see it all building up nicely in my mind's eye and I look forward to the next part.

Nice work Sir!

OH MY, Each chapter just gets better. Really love the way you articulated so well the struggling officers acute anguish, embarrassment
& total humilation at the hands of their talanted adversaries. Please keep up the good work. Can very easily see this cliff hanger of a
serial requiring several more chapters to tell the rest of the story.

On several levels this tale compares very favorably with my all time favorite tickling story: "French Teacher's Tickle Torture" by UK Alex
(FF-F), published on this list way back in Nov & Dec, 2002. Would suggest reading, but it looks like those cruel villians already have lots
of diabolical plans for their helpless captives. Good luck, Cheers & 73's

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back