• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Storie (Childhood)

PsYcO

Hello this is the first time I have posted. I like Bondage with tickling. I always loved tickling girls so when I was 12 I bought 4 play shackles and brock the safty release buttons off.

Anyway when I was about 14 my sisters best freind had come over to stay the night as her freinds did quite often. Her name was Stacy. We had gone out once but decided to just be friends.:confused: Well she did any way. She was beutiful she had size c breasts medium brown hair and brown eyes. This day she was wearing short shorts:D a tank top and tennis shoes. She had always hated to be tickled. I always teased her and would tickle her, but had never tried to put her in shakles first. Well after we got to talking I told her I wanted to try them out. She agreed and I shalkled each of her arms and legs to the bed like an X. I told her to try to escape when she reached for the release and relized that it was not there she started smilling and told me to let her go. Lets see should I or should I not. Not:devil:
When I pulled her shoes and socks of she knew what was comming and started begging me not to tickle her. I tickled her feet for awile then went to her arms and ribs. I tickled her everywhere and she was completly helpless. She begged and pleaded. At one time my sister walked into the room she saw what was going on and started helping me tickle her:D After a while I let her go. It was a great expereince though.

Beleive it or not it really happened so I dont care

Reply and tell me what you think
Post on some of your childhood experiences

PsYcO

Last edited:
True Story (childhood)

PsYcO - Great story! I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to more of your experiences!!

I agree,

I would love to hear of more of your experiences.

BTW, how old was the girl you were tickling in this story???

She was the same age I was (14). I guess I should have put that in there. Thank you both for your replies.

Last edited:
What do you people have against replying. Are you just not regestered users yet or what.

PsYcO

Good story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting and do it again.

Good story PhYcO great story... reminds me of my experences. Also man, better get used to some of your topics not getting noticed, its hard to keep the audiances attention.

I believe you, PsYcO! I'll reply to every one of your stories (which are all great), that's a promise. :)

P.S. Now will you tell us about the time you tickled your art teacher's feet? :D

I believe that was Mr. Fingers that said he tickled his art teachers feet. Also I have finished my fictional storie entitled Feathers for Billions I hope you will check it out.

PsYcO

Good work psycho,
I wish I had the guts to try something like that when I was a teen. I never got past trapping the girls' feet under my arm. Actually, my best friend suggested tying up his beautiful cousin to the bed and tickling her feet (we were all about 13). But, unfortunately, we never acted on it. Too scared I guess (poor dumb bastards).
Peace,
confessor

Good Story!

What spots inperticular day you two tickle her at?

Thanks, arohn2002

Sorry Adam2002 but I dont quit understand your reply please rephrase.

PsYcO

What parts of her body did you two enjoy tickling on her the most? (thighs, feet, pits, etc...) And what was the most ticklish spot on her?

Thanks,
Adam

Thanks for rephrasing the question. I enjoyed tickling every part of her. Her most ticklish parts however were her feet.

PsYcO

By the Way Psyco,

We have a special thread made up for these types of stories called
"Early Experiences."

I only point this out because you wanted to read others childhood stories. Many of us have posted there! Check it out if you haven't already!!!

Thanks I have already visited the early experience thread.

PsYcO

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back