• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demon, Part 4 (M/M, Adult)

BigBlueFeather

TMF Novice
Demon, Part 4

By: BigBlueFeather

You exhale contently as you slowly wake up, eyes shut tight to keep out the bright sun that is bathing the room with light. Waiiiit... Your room faces the evening sun...

Your eyes snap open and you try and move. Cursing as you find yourself tied down, you try and undo the knots, but you cannot reach them'.

"Mmmmorning there." You turn your head to the left, seeing Kyle leaning on his right side, head on his hand, still naked. You close your eyes in frustration - definitely not a good idea, untying someone after a torture like that, even if it is to let them sleep.

"Morning Kyle. Uhm can you let me up?" You pull at your bonds, arms wide, legs together in a big old 'Y'.

Kyle just shakes his head, hair flying around as he somehow still looks immaculately sexy, even after crying with laughter for hours... He slides up off the bed, and down to your feet. You gulp, curling your toes, already knowing what he's going to do. Without a word, the dark gothic sex god kneels and starts licking your feet.

"EEHEE EEEHEEHEEHEEEKYLEEEE EHEHEEHEHEEHEOOOHOHOHO FUHUHUCK AHEHEEHEEE!" You buck and wriggle on the bed, your cock immediately at full mast as the impossibly hot, wet and long tongue ticklishly bathes your soles. From heels to toes, over and over in a constant lapping torture.

"YEEHEHHEHEEEHHEHHHAA HEEHEHHEEHEEHHEHAAHAA KYHEHEHEEEEEEE! TIHIHICKLESS AHAHAHAHSTHAAP!" Your eyes shut tight, you cannot see the half-lidded eyes of Kyle, at the end of every lick, stare over your toes directly at your cock as it flails and twitches from his teasing.

He continued his torturous licking for quite some time, more than enough to get you hot and bothered. Sadly, Cale's unbinding of your cock had truly only lasted the one orgasm, so there you lie, quickly having been brought teetering on the edge of cumming and not able to achieve it.

"OHOHOHOHO OOOHOHOPLEHEHEHEEHEASE EHEHEEEEESTAP!" You moan and shriek, hoping that Kyle will show you mercy. "EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!" He doesn't, instead he slid his tongue between your toes, wiggling non-stop.

You buck madly as his wet tongue tortures you, sending waves of sexual tickling all over your body. Your frustration is boundless, if only that damn demon... Wait! "HAHAHAH AAHAHAHACAA AHAHAHAACALE! AHHAHA!"

Kyle stops for a moment, looking somewhat put out as Cale walks through the door.

He looks at the situation, you tied naked on the bed, rock hard, with naked Kyle kneeling at your feet. Cale laughs to himself and walks toward you.

"Cale, m-make me cum and un...tie me!" You shout at him, still catching your breath.

Cale sits next to you, wiggling his fingertips over your hips and crotch, all around your poor, needy cock. You wriggle and squirm, laughing and moaning as your dick finally gets some well-needed attention. Cale looks to Kyle and motions to him to continue, smirking.

Kyle glares at Cale lightly, but does resume his licking.

"EEEEEEHAHAAA AHHHHAHAH EEYAHAHAAAOHGHAHAHAAD AHAHAHA AHAH!" Tears pour out of your eyes as you suffer under the double-torture of two dark haired boys.

Quickly, your cock swells and you explode your white hot seed all over your chest, screaming unintelligibly until you finally stop cumming. You lay there panting for a good while longer, until you're untied and helped into the shower by Kyle.

Cale has seeming wandered off, leaving you alone with the goth boy who seems displeased. He keeps the sour look on his face all throughout the shower you both share, and as you reenter his room, you ask him about it.

"What's the matter Kyle?" He gives you a sad, withering glare as he stops halfway to the door. He opens his mouth to answer, but stops short. Closing it, he shakes his black mane of hair.

"Nothing." Kyle mutters as he turns his back to you, clad in only thin black boxer briefs, and walks out of the room.

You can't help but shaking your own head, wondering what was wrong. Could Kyle be jealous, that you had to call out for Cale? It's not your fault...

But you follow the dark, gloomy boy outside, not bothering to find some clothing. Noticing him walking away, you decide to just give Kyle his space.

Padding into your room, you can't help but allow a grin to form on your face as you take in the pale, small, boy feet sticking out of your comforter.

You meander over and sit on their ankles, trapping them between your legs as they hang off the edge of your mattress. You start viciously attacking the soft soles with your fingers, causing Pete to shriek behind you, writhing on the bed as his helpless feet are tickled.

Showing the boy no mercy, you spend the rest of your morning none-too-gently forcing the strawberry blond boy to laugh and laugh and laugh. Then Pete laughed some more.

After lunch, which Cale was kind enough to provide in your room, you, Pete and Cale decide to introduce your new friends to the ways of the place.

Upon entering their room, you can clearly see Cale has been here already - Jacob is tied sitting in an armchair, bound at the wrists and ankles, with his mouth covered with tape to silence him. Across from him, Aiden is secured to the bed. The blond is kneeling between the lower two posts, with his knees spread and tied to them, letting his cock and balls swing helplessly beneath him as his arms are stretched high and outward, also tied to the posts, leaving him in another very vulnerable 'X'. Aiden has also had a strip of fabric covering his eyes, blocking his sight.

You stand off to the side, looking to Cale who has most certainly set this little show up for a reason. The dark haired demon smiles his evil smile, "Master, allow me to explain. Upon partaking in these boys' torture yesterday, I observed a curious phenomenon I would like to attempt to recreate." He stalks over towards Jacob, who mumbles loudly through his gag. Cale just pats his head, causing Jacob to try and shift away.

"This one clearly is the dominant in their relationship, and while ticklish in his own right..." Cale's speech fades off as he becomes somewhat distracted by Jacob, who can't help but giggle into his gag as a pair of demonic fingers wiggle over his bound chest.

You clear your throat a few minutes later, and Cale stops, leaving the boy panting through his nose in the chair. "He, however, seems to garner no pleasure from it." You agree silently, watching Jacob's reaction to the tickling, and lack there-of between his legs.

The demon moves across the room to the bed, to Aiden, who has been silent up to this point. Now, however, "O-oh please. D-don't..."

He shifts as he hangs between the bed posts, while Cale takes great pleasure in stalking up to the blind boy as silently as possible. He puts his mouth next to Aiden's ear, and whispers "Boo!", at the same time he starts wiggling his fingertips across the small boy's large nipples.

"EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHAEEEEHEEEHEEHE! OHOHEHEHEE!" Aiden shrieks and giggles, his penis going from dangling flacidly between his legs, to poking Cale's leg with rock-hard abandon within moments.

Cale backs off and turns to you, "As demonstrated, Master, this one clearly has an attraction to having his nipples tickled. But if my theory is correct, Master..." Cale pauses, moving himself behind Aiden on the bed. The demon kneels between the boy's legs and reaches his hands around the naked chest. "Watch the one in the chair..."

"N-no moOOHOHOHOHHOAHHAHAHAA HHHAHAHAAOHOHGOD HAHHAHAH AHHEEEEEEHEENEEEEHEEEE!" Aiden writhes on the bed, his cock trembling as Cale's fingers tease, tweak, torture and tickle his poor, hypersensitive nipples. Tearing your eyes away was difficult, but upon seeing Jacob, you can't help a little chuckle from escaping your lips.

The brunette boy is staring at Aiden's naked, tortured form without shame. His previously limp dick, now quickly rising to the occasion as he mumbles into the tape. Occasionally, when Aiden lets out a particularly loud shriek, Jacob jumps and strains in the chair, like he's trying to get out. But to what, stop the torture of his little friend?

You move behind Jacob, who doesn't notice, and lean down to his ear. "You enjoy seeing him like this don't you Jacob?"

He jumps, turning his head to look at you. And as you stare into his eyes, filled with lust, passion and a bit of fear, you know that it's true. You turn his head yourself, hands on either side, and force him to look at the petite blond being tickle tortured by a demon. "Oh yes you do. You've dreamed of this for years, haven't you? Every time you think about him, you picture him under you, screaming your name, begging for you. But you enjoy his suffering, you like it when he's begging and so you wouldn't stop, you'd torture him all night long. You cum just from thinking about it, don't you?" Your hand leaves his head to wrap around his cock, sliding up and down it slowly. Jacob grunts and moans through the gag.

"You picture this very thing in your head every time you touch yourself. And now here it is, right across the room. And you can't even get to it to take part in it. You can't even touch yourself..." Here you let go of his cock, causing the bound boy to thrust and grunt in the chair, desperate to have his cock touched. But you just keep whispering.

"Oh what torture for you this must be, so close, yet farther than ever. Oh the things you wish you could do to Aiden right now, if it weren't for the fact that you're trapped, tied to this chair." You continue whispering such things into Jacob's ear as Cale continues the nipple torture on his friend.

Soon, you lock eyes with Cale, and motion for him to make Aiden cum. He raises an eyebrow in question, since it wasn't a verbal order, and he does not need to follow it. You reply with an evil grin of your own, one learned from having spent far too much time around the demon. But it works to convince Cale that you have your reasons.

Aiden screams out in a single, long shriek of erotic torture as his cock is pumped as his left nipple is teased, and it doesn't even take twenty seconds to shoot long, white streams of cum across the room. A few drops even hit Jacob's feet, which causes him to buck and grunt furiously.

With Aiden hanging there, totally spend from this torturous experiment, you cover Jacob's eyes with a blindfold as well now.

"Cale, take him to another room, not adjacent to this one, and untie him. Then lock him in. Return here, and lock this door as well, and I'll meet you in my room." Your demon nods and carries Jacob off, chair and all. You and Pete, who stayed for the show, moved to untie Aiden, who pretty much passed out on the bed as soon as his head hit the pillow. You smile, ruffle his blond hair and tuck him in.

You and Pete leave, grabbing yourselves a bite to eat and returning to your room. Cale is there already and you offer him something. He declines and sits on the bed, waiting to hear what your plan is.

Chuckling, you share another meal with the two of them and explain your idea. Upon hearing it, Cale laughs outright and proclaims you to be the most demonic human he has ever encountered, and states once more his pleasure at having chosen you to try and torture that night.

You roll your eyes at his dramatics, but can't help but feel infinitely pleased at the praise. Ordering Cale to make sure that those boys are properly fed and watered, but not allowed free reign of the hotel, you get up to leave. Pete stops you, not even saying a word, but just looking at you with big, pleading eyes.

"Pete I'd love to, but right now I have to go talk to Kyle." You sigh as Pete whimpers like a kicked puppy, and call out to Cale. "Cale, entertain Pete for the res of the night please." The demon seems off-put, but nods and takes the reddish blond across the hall to his room for some entertainment.

You chuckle to yourself, not believing you were turning down tickling Pete, but then again, as Kyle answers your knock to his door, and you see his naked, pale body again, thoughts of anyone else slide from your mind. "Can I come in?" You ask, and he shrugs.

"It is your hotel, after all." Moving inside, you take his hand and pull him onto the bed next to you. Pausing for a moment, you notice a few new additions to this room that weren't there this morning, but you put that out of your mind for the moment. "Please, tell me what's wrong Kyle."

The goth shifts away from you on the bed a bit, but doesn't let your hand go. He mutters, but it was too low to hear. "I'm sorry Kyle but I didn't catch that. Listen, if you're jealous or something of Cale-"

"I am not jealous of Cale!" He turns and glares at you, pulling his hand away. But the way he spat out Cale's name is quite telling.

"What is it then?" You keep your eyes on him as he huffs and shuffles around, having stood up after his little outburst. Eventually he stops and turns to you, looking straight at your naked crotch. Without warning, he dives at you, his mouth locking around your semi and doing some amazing things with his tongue.

As soon as you are capable, you force yourself to grab his head and pull him off slowly. "K-Kyle, p-please. Ohhh stop." He stands again quickly and glares.

"Again! What is so wrong with me that you can't let me give you pleasure anymore? Is it that oh you had me, now I'm old hat?" Kyle starts shouting, and you stand up, placing your hands on his shoulders and silencing him with a kiss.

He struggles at first, but eventually melts into you, kissing you back.

Too soon, you pull back and whisper, "There. Now let me talk. Would I have done that if you were old news? Would I have come here at all tonight? You are quite possibly the sexiest, most talented and beautiful boy in the entire world, Kyle, so shut your mouth about that.

"Now about the pleasuring me thing, let me explain in full..."

After a lengthy explanation of Cale, his demonic powers and the binding ritual performed on your cock, you sigh. "I wish you could pleasure me in a thousand different ways that I've already though of since meeting you, but I just... Can't."

Kyle sighs himself, "I can't say I believe you unequivocally. It's all rather... Supernatural and magical and those things just don't exist... But you..." He strokes the side of your face in a very tender motion. "There's something about you that makes me want to believe." Kyle leans in and kisses your lips, then moves to kiss your ear, whispering, "My Master."

Your cock pulses as he says that - when Cale calls you Master, it's somewhat detached and rather reluctant. Pete is just cute, like an eager puppy. But Kyle... When he calls you Master, that one word is full of promise, lust, desire, and total willingness. And that drives you wild.

"Mmmm Master thinks his Slave needs to be taught to believe anything his Master says, no matter how unbelievable it might seem." You purr to Kyle, who kneels at your feet and nods.

"Oh yes Master. I am a bad Slave, who needs punishment." You grin and move across the room, having seen something perfect for your evening's activities. Unhooking the chain from the wall, it falls straight down from the center of the ceiling. It may be your hotel, but Kyle has seen fit to alter his room, apparently.

You pull at the chain and it doesn't even creak. Very solid. You grab a pair of leather manacles and hand them to Kyle. "Put those on." You grin as he does, holding his wrists out to you to finish binding. You snap them into the end of the chain and move across the room to the other end of the chain, where it is bolted into the wall. You admire the design of this DIY contraption as you pull the chain, winding it into the bolt and raising Kyle's arms.

Kyle gasps as you stop, his arms high, leaving him almost totally stretched upward. His cock twitches now that he is helpless, and you move up behind him. He nods as you whisper in his ear, "You're a baaaaad boy, Kyle."

Your own member twitches as the dark haired goth's hair flies, and you place your hands on his chest, fingers rolling his nipples lightly. He moans as they harden, head tilting back as his eyes close. "Should I punish you here?"

Kyle nods, but you've already moved on, your fingers slide in and out of his belly button. He chuckles and wiggles his hips a bit as you speak again, "Belly button torture?"

Again your fingers descend quickly, grabbing his hips and digging your fingers into them, wiggling. He shrieks and tries to buck, but your grip is firm. "NEEHEEHEEEEEEE!"

"Maybe here, hm?" He giggles for a moment more before you let go, moving to the bound goth's front. Your hands rub down his thighs and grip his knees. You kneel and lift them over your shoulders, fingers sliding behind his thighs and over his bubble butt.

"OOooohohohooohhhmmmmm MMmmhmhmhmh!" Kyle moans, giggling lightly as your fingers tease his sensitive bum. His cock throbs when you poke his hole with a finger, but you don't slide it in.

Instead you twist and move back two steps, standing straight in one fluid motion. A pair of ankles sit on your shoulders as the goth boy they're connected to becomes stretched out completely, hanging in a 'V'. Black painted toes wiggle and curl as you grin, tracing fingertips down his large pale feet. "Nooo HERE!"

"EEEHEHEEHEHEHEH EHEHEEHEHEEHEEEE OHOHOHEHEHEE!" Kyle shrieks, wiggling back and forth as well as he can, which isn't much considering how he is bound and stretched. He can't physically raise his legs anymore, and by hunching you shoulders slightly, he can't slide them left or right off of your shoulders either. So he is trapped as he is, feet vulnerable under your ticklish assault.

"YEEHEEHEEEHAHAHAH AAHAHAHHAA AHAHAAOHOHOHSTHAAPAAHAHAH! OH STAHAAP AHAHAHAHA PLEEHEHEEASE!" Kyle begs and laughs, but you don't even consider stopping.

"Aw does Slave believe me now?" Your fingertips slide up and down his wiggling toes, and Kyle shrieks louder.

"EEYEEEEEESS HEHEHEEH EHEHAHAHAA AHAHAHAOHOOHOHAHHAAA AAHHEHEE YEHHEEES!" The goth shouts out between laughter, and you smile.

"Is Slave sorry he didn't believe his Master?" You grab his right big toe and pull it back, your other hand moving around your head to scratch up and down his stretched sole.

"AAAAAAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAYESYESHAHAHAHYEHEHEHESS IHIHIHM SHAHHAAHARY MAHAHASTER AHAHA PLEHEEHEASE AHAHAAHSTHAHAAP!"

"Oh what big soft feet you have, Slave. I bet this is torture for you, having them tickled so mercilessly." Grinning and switching feet, holding his left toes and ticking that sole, you love the sound of Kyle's begging laughter.

"EEEEHEHAHAHA AHAHAHYESH AHAHAAMAHAASTEREHEHEEPLEHEEASE! AHAH AHAAPLEHEHEASE I'LL BEHEHEEE A GOHHOHAAAAAAA AHAA GOOD SLAHAAVE! PLEHEHEASE STAHAAP!"

Another minute, fingers raking up and down both soles as they once again wiggle desperately, and you stop, lowering Kyle back onto the ground and letting him stand.

He pants, catching his breath as you walk around him, circling your prey. Occasionally you'd reach out and deliver a quick tickle to his body - a poke to his pits, wiggling fingers to his butt, belly button scritch. But soon he's recovered and he glares playfully at you. "Oh Master, what a story you tell. I'll neeeeever believe it."

You gasp at him, and grin. Retrieving a pair of feathers from the nightstand, you lift Kyle's legs again, kneeling with his knees on either shoulder, staring at his straining cock now that it is directly in front of your face. "Is that so, Slave?"

Kyle giggles already and nods, looking down at you through his hair. "Oh yes Master. Never, ever."

"We shall see..." A feather's tip slides from Kyle's lower back, down between his cheeks and down under his balls, coming around and then up his cock.

"Ehe eeheeEE HEHEH OHEEEEEEE EEHEHE EHEHHEHAHA AHAHHEEHE EHOHOH OHOOOOHOHOHOHFUHUHCK!" He reacts exactly as you'd expect - giggling lightly until his hole is teased. Then his cock jumps, his giggles turn to laughs as his balls are tickled, which become moaning chuckles as his cock is feathered. Oh how fun this will be.

Putting one feather behind your ear for later, you start by fluttering a single one behind the shaved, hanging balls of your willing slave.

"EEEEEHEHEHEH EHHEHHAHAHHA HEHEAHAHAHA AOHOMAAHAHAHASTERRR! HEHEHEEEHEHEEEEEE!" They dangle and wiggle minimally, giving the poor boy no relief as your feather swishes back and forth for what were only minutes, but must have felt so much longer to the laughing boy.

"Had enough Slave? No? Didn't think so." Without barely a moment's rest, you slide the feather up and down Kyle's asscrack, sending the boy into giggling fits.

"EHEHE EHEHEHEEHEEE OHHEHEEE EHEHEEEHEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEHEHE NEEEEHEEEEEEEEEE!" He wiggled his hips as best he could, which was not much at all, as the feather slid between his bubbly butt cheeks.

Eventually you reach around and part his ass with one hand, exposing his super sensitive hole fully, and stroking it with the feather in light flicks. Kyle goes nuts, shrieking and moaning, his cock throbbing with clear lust.

"EEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEEHEEEEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He was a mess before long, and it was quite long before you stopped that tiny flicking motion.

"Poor Kyle. His cock looks soooo sensitive and in need of a good torture." Grabbing the other feather, you rest your wrists on his pale thighs and move them up and down his cock. One feather moving down as the other up, back and forth, not even tiring your arms.

"AAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA AMAHAHAAHHSTAR PLEEHEHEEEEEASE IM SOHOHORRY PLHEHEEHEHEHHAHAAAAAHAAAH AHAH AAHHAHAHAAAAANAHAHAAT THAHAAHAT AHAHHA PLEHHEEEEASE! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" The 'Thahaahat' being refereed to, was the act of both feathers fluttering over the red, throbbing head of Kyle's cock.

You couldn't help but be amazed at the reaction this was getting - the simple act of two fluffy feathers sliding over an engorged cockhead was making Kyle react so much, it was almost hard keeping him still. He was screaming, laughing and crying between moaning, begging and grunting.

Kyle was so sensitive on his cockhead, in fact, that after three minutes of this light torture, he surprised you by howling and cumming, white hot seed spraying all over himself and your head and hands.

You licked the goth clean as he settled down, it taking him almost ten minutes. You kiss him soundly and hug him. "How is my Slave doing after all that?"

Kyle smiled at you and replied. "He is a believer, Master."

You smile back, giving him another quick peck on the mouth, before kneeling again, and replacing his knees on your shoulders. "You told me that once before and went back on it. I think we should make ABSOLUTELY sure you believe me, this time."

Picking back up the feathers, you look up at the horrified face of the sexiest boy in your world and grin evilly as it twists into a laughing mess once again.

As you kneel there, comfortably feathering the long pale cock, you abjectly wonder how many times you could physically make Kyle cum just by doing this.

You shrug, listening to the laughter filled pleas. By morning you'll know, so you might as well take your time getting there.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back