• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Company vacation [a little longer than my normal work]

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
I got this idea from a dream I had last night
-----
The Company vacation

Alan Moore and his co-worker Rose Stevens stood in their boss's office.

“I just don't know” Alan began, fiddling with his tie “I mean a trip to the beach sounds fun, but isn't that going to be a little pricey”

“I agree” Rose said, sitting in the chair beside him with her legs crossed.

Alan couldn't help but notice that the black skirt Rose wore was beginning to ride up on her hips, giving him just the slightest view of her thigh.

“What's the matter, Alan” April Fisher asked, undoing some of the top buttons on her blouse reveling even more of her cleavage “Don't you want to see these in a bikini?” she asked, jiggling her breasts with her hands.

April had known Alan since way before she became the co-head of T&A Bank, so office flirting was a normal daily activity, she also noticed Rose staring at her breasts.

“Well, I guess we will make the money back” Alan said finally.

“Now that's the spirit” April Said, a tone of excitement in her voice.

On the plane, April set next to Alan, “I have a surprise for you” she whispered in Alan's ear.

After everyone got signed in at the inn a few of the other workers decided to check out the beach, but Alan opted to go to his room.

Alan was going thru his suit case when there was a knock on the door.

When Alan opened the door he was met by a breathtaking sight, April in a one size to small bikini, she looked amazing.

Aprils raven-like black hair cascaded down her back almost to the top of her thong, her jade-like green eyes were almost stunning and she wore ruby red lip stick on her very kissable lips.

“Well” April began, running her hands up her sides “What do you think?”

Alan was speechless and just stood their with his mouth hanging open.

“That good, huh” April said, trying to hold back a giggle.

Later that night, some of the T&A bank employes made a bonfire and invited the other employes to a cook out.

It was getting hazy dark when Alan felt someone grab him by his shoulder, it was April and she was still wearing that tiny bikini.

“Come with me” April said, pulling him into the jungle.

Moments later, April lead Alan to a secluded clearing with only one lone palm tree in the middle.

“What are we doing here?” Asked Alan, eying the clearing and April.

“Well” April began, looking at the ground “I really like you and trust you” She said, she could feel herself blushing.

“I want you to tie me to that tree” April began again.

“bu” Alan started to object.

“You can do anything you want to me” April interrupted him, pointing out a vine hanging down from the tree.

“Anything?” Alan asked, an evil grin on his face.

“Well, of course you can't hurt me” April said

In a few moments, April was tied to the tree with her hands above her head, Alan was doing something behind the tree, just out of view to April.

A few brief seconds later, a small palm leaf came from behind her and started making circles on her bare armpit.

“No...Don't tickle me” April squealed, but was only met with a palm leaf on the other very exposed armpit.

April kicked and squirmed, but the vine held tight.

The palm leaves slowly worked their way down Aprils very sensitive sides and crisscrossed over her belly, stopping to slide in and out of her belly button which made her buck wildly.

April felt her bikini top unsnap “No...Not my breasts please” She begged thru her laughter, but this seemed to encourage the palm leaves.

The leaves worked their way back up her sides and into her now loose bikini top.

The leaves danced across her nipples and onto the underside of her breasts, this made April let out little moans and whimpers, she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

After the tickling finally stopped and Alan untied her, she ripped the bikini off and started kissing Alan.

Back at the inn, Alan and April tiptoed to April's room like two teenagers sneaking in after curfew.

A few of the T&A employes that had rooms near Aprils heard her moaning all night long, but when asked about who it was the next day her and Alan would just secretly wink at each other.

The End
-----

As always, feedback is welcome

I liked this a lot. Very cute. Minor punctuation issues but, whatev. The story itself is really cute. One thing I would've liked to have seen is Alan and April having to remain quiet while the others are nearby, still at their cookout. It would've added a more secretive and playful, intimate element to it. Like, she laughs, but has to purposely hold it in or the others would hear her.

Nice, quick lil' story though. Thanks for sharing. :)

Haha nice, T&A bank. This is a fun story.

The only downside for me was callling your lead Alan Moore. I kept visualising the writer of Watchmen, V for Vendetta, From Hell etc. and I heard all his lines in a midlands accent. Gotta love Alan Moore but I don't want to see him in my tick-lit.

I liked this a lot. Very cute. Minor punctuation issues but, whatev. The story itself is really cute. One thing I would've liked to have seen is Alan and April having to remain quiet while the others are nearby, still at their cookout. It would've added a more secretive and playful, intimate element to it. Like, she laughs, but has to purposely hold it in or the others would hear her.

Nice, quick lil' story though. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks dude!

About them not being quite, I actually did that for a a reason.

I was thinking in the next story having Rose tell April that she heard her and was watching them from the jungle, and maybe do a Rose/April scene.

As for the punctuation, you'll have to overlook that, I do what editing I can, but I don't have a test reader [a person that reads it before I post it].

Haha nice, T&A bank. This is a fun story.

The only downside for me was callling your lead Alan Moore. I kept visualising the writer of Watchmen, V for Vendetta, From Hell etc. and I heard all his lines in a midlands accent. Gotta love Alan Moore but I don't want to see him in my tick-lit.

Thanks dude!

I couldn't think of a place for them to be working, so I kind of thru that name together.

As for the Alan Moore name, I wasn't thinking of anybody in particular, I just needed a name and the name Alan Moore seemed to fit well together.

To tell the truth, I have never even read Watchmen or any of those.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back