• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Working Late [follow-up to The Company vacation]

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Working Late

It had been a couple of weeks since the T&A gang had got back from vacation and work had returned to semi-normal.

The biggest change was that Alan and April were hanging out with each other a lot more.

It was about quitting time on a Friday when Aprils phone rang “Yes mam, I'll be right there” she said, before hanging up the phone.

Apparently Terri Anderson, the other co-head had called a meeting.

In the meeting room, everybody sat around a big table, Alan payed close attention to set next to April Snaking his hand under the table to make multiple nips at Aprils ribs.

April maintained her professional appearance above the table, but Alan could feel her trying to squirm away.

Terri sat at the head of the table, looking from Rose's face to April's.

Terri had shoulder length blonde hair, Deep blue eyes and when she smiled she could light up a room.

“Alan please, stop it, before we both get fired” April thought to herself.

Terri finally stood up palms flat on the table, “I need someone to stay late tonight” she said.

Alan was about to take the opportunity, but was cut off by Terri.

“I'm thinking, April and Rose” Terri said as she sat back down.

“Why me?” April asked, swatting Alan's hand away.

“Because, you are a co-head and I need someone here in case anything goes wrong” Terri explained.

April couldn't help but notice the smirk on Rose's face and wondering what that was all about.

After the meeting, April kissed Alan goodbye and headed back to her office to do paperwork she had planned to do the next Monday.

It was getting late about 1 AM, “I've got to finish this paperwork” April said, fighting off a yawn when she heard a knock on her office door “Come in” she said, thinking it had to be Rose.

The door opened and Rose stepped in, she had a sly look on her face, a look April had saw many times before.

“What did you do?” April asked, getting out of her chair.

“I saw you, you know” Rose chimed.

“What do you mean?” Asked April, a little confused.

“At the beach...I saw you and Alan having your little private tickle party” Rose explained.

“No..I” April tried to deny it

“Well, it would be a shame if that got out” Rose began with a naughty tone in her voice.

“But...No...I” April said, still trying to deny it.

“You know, I hear that janitor Bob has a thing for tickling” Said Rose with a wicked smirk on her face.

“What do you want?” April asked finally, realizing that she was being blackmailed.

Rose's smirk turned into a grin “I want my turn” she said, slowly walking toward April's desk.

“you're turn?” April asked, confused again.

“My turn to tickle you” Rose explained, as she caressed Aprils cheek.

“I don...” April started to object, but was cut short by Rose.

“Fine” Said Rose, starting for the door “I guess I'll just have to tell everyone about you” she added.

“Wait” April said, running after Rose “What do I have to do?” she asked, after catching up to Rose.

Rose had a big yet evil grin on her face “Follow me” she instructed.

Rose lead April to the couch in the lobby, lightly forcing her to sit on it.

“What now?” April asked, as she watched Rose make her way behind the couch.

“lie on your back and put your hands above your head” Rose instructed, now with a more playful tone than forceful.

Rose bound Aprils hands at the wrist with a soft but strong fabric then moved down to her feet and tied them at the ankles in the same fashion.

“Now then, should I start with your armpits, feet, or maybe your ribs” Rose teased as she traced her fingers over Aprils helpless body.

April just hoped that she hadn't been watching her and Alan long enough to know her weak spot.

“I think I'll start with...” Rose Started, shooting out her hands and began to dance her fingers in Aprils armpits “armpits” she said.

April had changed out of her work clothes and into the dress she kept at the office, it was a short white summer dress, a pretty dress, but it left the underarms and armpits wide open for attack.

Rose had very nimble fingers and she knew how to use them, dancing them in and out of April's armpits and down along her sides.

April was going hysteric with laughter, she couldn't even think straight.

Rose stopped for a brief second, Moving down to April's feet and undoing her shoes.

“Pl...Please...not my feet...I can't...take anymore” April begged, trying to catch her breath.

“oh...these feet?” Rose teased, as she started dancing her fingers over Aprils sensitive soles.

When Rose thought that April had enough she untied her and April fell asleep on the couch.

The End

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back