• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peril in Shenzhan - Part 2 (f/f Nylon)

nikus

Peril in Shenzhan - Part 2 (f/f Nylon)

Particularly, that Friday night, the China Shenzhan Express was unusually noisy. The dish washer machines were working at full speed, the chiefs were busy with all the dishes orders and the restaurant was close to use a waiting list for the costumers that didn’t stop to increase in number. Even the delivery service was working at full capacity to attend all the delivering purchases.

As practice of the restaurant’s green policy, some few deliverers carried the food to the near addresses ridding bicycles. Any address that could be reached within fifteen minutes was served by a bicycle deliverer. All the motto deliverers were already around the city carrying the food to the most far addresses. At that moment, there was just two bicycle deliverers remaining to take the food to the purchasers.

“Have you watched Kismat yesterday? I really liked it.”, said the slightly brunette Tasha.

“No, I had no time. I was studying to the university admission exam.”, answered the asian chinese Kumiko.

“Girl, you should get some rest. You have been studying a lot for this exam. Have been three months since you do nothing else than study.”, said Tasha.

“I know that, but it’s really important to me get into the university.”, said Kumiko

“Miko, you have ever had high grades, you are intelligent, smart and have good memory. This exam will not be any difficult for you.”, said Tasha.

“You say that because you have already been approved in the exam last semester. And I really don’t know why you’ve decided wait to start university just next year.”, said Kumiko

“I’ve told you... I just needed some time for me, six months not studying.”, said Tasha

“Yeah, six months to take care of all yours...”, started Kumiko.

“...NOT STUDYING INTERESTS!”, said both girls simultaneously as they laughed remembering their funny talk when Tasha explained all her huge list of interests.

“Miko, will you participate of the Shenzhan Cycling Marathon next month?” , asked Tasha.

“I’m not sure... I still have many things to study, and lately, I have been biking just to deliver the food.”, said Kumiko.

“That make’s suuuuuuch a difference! I have beaten your times even when you used to practice. And I have never practiced, I just delivered.”, taunted Tasha.

“That’s why you never get among the first places!”, mocked Kumiko.

“Oooooooohhhhh! Do you.... You are mean! Ok! You are mean! “, said Tasha.

“* laughter *, And I have beaten you so many times.”, said Kumiko.

“Ok, ok! Is that a challenge? ! Are you challenge me? , playfully treble asked Tasha.

“Maybe... On next delivery?!”, asked Kumiko.

“Ok! Next delivery! Let’s see who makes the better time!”, answered Tasha.

Ming Ue, the girl designated to manage the delivering orders that night started to laugh as she heard the discussion. Every time the two girls used to playfully challenge each other, the delivering room got into an amusing air that Ming Ue loved.

“Are you girls going to dispute again?! ‘, asked Ming Ue.

“Yes! I will show Kumiko here who is the fastest! “, answered Tasha.

“No, you are the slowest!”, taunted Kumiko.

“The slowest? ! Slowest?! Girl!, you are the slowest biker here! That’s why you are looking excuses to not be in the marathon.”, said Tasha.

“Why will you not be biking in the Marathon Kumiko? You love to do it.”. said Ming Ue friendly.

“I’m just not sure about it this time....”, answered Kumiko.

“You are being silly Kumiko! You would finish in a good position.”, said Ming Ue .

“....I will think about it.... “, said Kumiko.

“That’s my girl!”, treble said Tasha.

“But now I have to show Tasha here that I biking faster then her!”, said the smiling Kumiko.

Ming Ue examined in her computer the request number 252: Gobi Manchurian, Vegetable chop suey, Karake Kamal Kakdi and a diet coke. It had been ordered at 11:25 PM in name of Danielle. She checked the status registered by one of the kitchen chiefs. The request was being cooked in time and would be ready within 10 minutes. She glanced to the time at the bottom of the computer screen. It was 11:30 PM, the request would be ready to be sent to delivery close to 11:40 PM.

“I’m calling Wong to warn the checkers that you two are going to dispute.”, said Ming Ue.

Wong worked in the gas station at the end of Shenzhan Lotus Avenue. The China Shenzhan Express bicycling biker’s disputes have occurred for six years now. Wong, as the employees of other businesses located along the dispute circuit used to help by acting like time checkers. After complete the deliveries, the biker would ride until the start line, the gas station at the end of Shenzhan Lotus Avenue, and, once there, the checker pointed a flashlight to the biker and blinked it five times. The checker noted down the biker departure time and sent it to the email [email protected]. The other checkers would just wrote down the biker passing time and also sent it to the email. An automatic spreadsheet that could be accessed through the manage delivering terminal was fed with the emails sent by the checkers and resumed the biker names, their times, their final collocation and pointed the winner.

“Tasha you will dress the golden vest and Kumiko will dress the red vest. Go prepare yourselves, the orders are almost ready to delivery.”, warned Min Ue.

Tasha dressed the green phosphorescent golden vest as Kumiko dressed the green phosphorescent red vest. Next, they inserted their heads inside the helmets and locked the chin strap to keep them in place. Both girls slided theirs legs and arms into the knee and elbow pads, positioned they at the right positions and pulled the straps of the pads to secure them in place.

Now, both girls were ready to do the delivery. While they waited to accomplish their work, another girl, in another place, was also preparing herself to get ready to do her job.

Inside a service room located at the 5th floor in Lowell Plaza, Francesca was striping off her sleeveless black dress and her black leather ankle strapped stiletto four inches heels. She grabbed the green uniform of the young cleaning girl she had knocked down with a sleeping spray and which was now hogtied in front of her, just in her bra, panties, beige sheer stockings and white cotton socks.

Francesca inserted the left leg inside the green pants and then the right. She pulled it until her waist and tied the waist band. Next, she inserted her head and torso inside the green t-shirt and pulled it down. It have fit properly. She checked the ropes that restrained the sleeping girl’s wrists and ankles together in a hogtied position. She checked the ropes tied around the thighs and calves that restrained the legs together.The knots were well done and there weren’t any loose rope. There was no body squirming that could loose those knots. The blindfold ball gag combo piece, with back head straps and chin straps prevented her to open her mouth and loose the blindfold and gag. If the young cleaning girl got back to her conscience and awoken before the time, she wouldn’t be able to identify where she was or cries for help so easily.

The redhead agent glanced at her feet. She realized that her black sheer stockings might denounce her as a non cleaning lady and in a quick decision she decided to borrow the girl’s socks and white leather keds. She strapped a green fanny pack around her waist with all the tools and devices she needed and grabbed the cleaning lady access card.

After exit the room and lock the door behind her, she walked to the elevator and pressed the button to the storey where she have to do the real job. When the elevator reached the 34 th floor, the door opened and she walked to the short white marbled lined hall that end up in a large glass door, centered in a frame made by three pieces of wall, five inches wide each. There was a small black box inserted inside the right piece of frame. On the surface of the black box it was a small circular light under a lock for a key.

Francesca positioned the access card in front of the box and the light blinked bright red, followed by a short consecutive soft beeps sequence. Briefly, softly and noiseless, the door’s halves slided one to right and other to left, allowing her to gain access to the interior of VNC office.

It didn’t take three steps until Francesca notice something really important, except by the two lights that illuminated the main corridor, there was some visible light coming from the left entrance to the offices section. That third light was supposed to be off. She glanced at the blue carpeted floor, would be better walk noiseless. Silently she undid the lace's knots and pulled off carefully the keds from her feet. As precaution, she positioned her hand inside her pocket, holding the sleeping spray bottle with her index finger positioned on the release button.

Slowly, Francesca walked towards the office’s section corridor and turned left. She was five doors distant from the opened door which the light was coming from. She rested her backs against the wall in which was the illuminated door hole and slided her body quietly, inch by inch, door after door until get aside the fifth door, being careful to avoid the vision field that could be seen from inside the small office. There was no talking or typing sound. She couldn’t hear anything indicating the presence of a person inside the office. She needed to check the reason of that light not to be off. The only people supposed to be at VNC office were the cleaning service employees but she and her team have done their job to knock all them down. She grabbed a tiny makeup mirror and positioned it unfolded on the floor in front o her. Carefully, she used her right socked toes to slided it in a position in which she could have a nice view of the interior of the office. As the mirror slided controlled by her foot and leg, the image from inside the office reflected over the mirror, revealing the image of a girl laid on a chair with her feet resting over other chair.

There was just one girl there. Based on her clothes Francesca supposed she was a VNC employee. Francesca needed to knocked her down efficiently. She entered the office quietly. Carefully and noiseless, she approached closer and closer to the laid girl. Francesca get just at the girl’s side and stared her in the face. The girl didn’t open her eyes and in a fast movement she pulled the spray bottle from her pocket. She started to spray it over the girl’s face. The first stroke had always to be close to one minute, but it was not a rule, it could need a higher time against a fighting victim.

While sprayed the sleeping mixture Francesca divided her attention between watch the girl and check the time at her watch. That was a critical moment in which she should do the spraying perfectly. It was crucial prevent the laid girl to awoke.

As the continuous spraying sound achieved Danielle’s ears, her brain started to send orders to her wake up from her nap, and twenty five seconds after the spraying beginning, she started to open her eyes.

“W-who are you?”, murmured Danielle as she saw a redhead silhouette, already feeling her body limp. Within ten seconds she closed her eyes an back to sleep.

Francesca glanced at her watch, it was displaying 11:40 PM. She sprayed the mixture about one minute and a half. She estimates that the girl would sleep through two hours, which meant she would need to spray another dose some minutes later. Would be important to increase the sleeping time for the safety of her mission.

As cautious she was, Francesca started to exam all the items spread over Daniella’s desk. A wallet, a tiny piece of handwritten paper and a prospect called her attention. The first thing she get was the handwritten paper.

“Chinese food, codes A2, F3, H1 ; diet coke. delivering between 11:45 PM - 11:55 PM. Total: $25,00. in cash”, read Francesca as she realized that something would be delivered there really soon.

She glanced at her watch, it had already passed two minutes. Briefly her mind pointed to memories from past missions in which she had used the food delivering to trap a victim. She wasn’t sure if it was just a chinese food delivery or something else. She needed to prepare a plan really fast just in case the things wouldn’t be what they seemed to be. She grabbed $25,00 dollars from the wallet and checked the documents inside it.

“Danielle Clarke Sutton...You are twenty five years old....”, read Francesca memorizing all the information registered in the document. She knew that two main conditions could cause problems to her: the deliverer knew Danielle’s face and information, and the deliverer doesn’t be just a simple food deliverer.

Francesca reflected about the situation. If it really was just a simple food deliverer, it would be worthy save time and efforts avoiding drastic measures that could cause the police to goes there. She glanced to the prospect over the desk.

“...Tickling releases all the stress for your day....”, read Francesca. At first view there was no relevant information on the prospect. She took her encrypted frequency radio and talked with the rest of her team.

“Bianka, there was a girl here and I put her down. Apparently she have ordered some chinese food and it would be delivered here in less than two minutes. I need the team to watch the parking lots and elevators. Be quick.”, said Francesca on the radio.

“Understood.”, Answered Bianka.

“Just keep me informed.”, answered Francesca as she grabbed a tiny bottle and a miniaturized jet injector from her fanny bag.

She attached the inhibitor bottle at the jet injector and released the trigger lock, shooting a good dose of it in her left arm. She get a dozen of plastic cups from the coffee table and went to the bathroom to get some water. As she walked, Francesca noticed the cleaning closet. She opened it’s doors and get a plastic bucket. She would need more water for other item of her plan.

While Francesca was occupied and focused on her on going plan, Ming Ue received from the kitchen the orders that got ready to be delivered. She separated and stored them inside several thermal bags which were positioned according the time in which they were requested. She certified that no request have been mistaken and grabbed the first two of the thermal bags.

“Kumiko, here is your bag and address. You must deliver it at the Lowell Plaza. Tasha, here is yours. You must deliver it at the Shenzhan Spazzio. Please deliver it in time and good luck in your dispute.”, said Ming Ue.

Each girl took her respective bag, strapped it properly to the bicycle and headed towards the delivering room street access door. Once there, Kumiko stared Tasha’s face, her black eyes on Tasha’s blue eyes.

“* giggles * What will be the weird prize this time?”, asked Kumiko.

“What about this!”, said Tasha lending a prospect she received earlier that day to Kumiko.

Kumiko read the prospect in loud voice, “.....Tickling releases all the stress for your day....”, said her. “So, the looser pays a tickling session to the winner?”, asked the chinese girl.

“Pay someone for tickle us!? Are you crazy girl!? We can tickle ourselves!”, said Tasha.

“So the looser pays to be the ticklee?”, asked Kumiko.

“That’s the thing girl!”, said the smiling Tasha.

“ You’ve finally found something that weird!” , laughed Kumiko.

“It was that weird thing which found me! I received it this morning.” , said Tasha.

“Doesn’t matter..., I guess you already can prepare yourself to get tickled Tasha! “, taunted Kumiko.

“You are the one who needs to prepare girl!”, answered Tasha.

Both girls rid straight down the avenue and each one turned to a different direction. As Kumiko moved her legs faster to the bicycle gain velocity and complete her delivery in time, the wind blow waved her long dark hair that was falling from the helmet. The cold air refreshed her exercising body and she could fell it over her exposed bare arms. The bicycling computer was measuring the time and distance she went. Within eight minutes from her departure Kumiko sighted the towers of Lowell Plaza.

As she entered the parking lot and chained the bicycle to the ground fixed support, she was observed from the roof by Bianka, who was informing the team all her movements through the radio. Kumiko unstrapped the thermal bag with the food to be delivered at the address. She walked to the sidewalk and then make her way to the main entrance of the right tower.

“ The deliverer is here!” , informed Bianka through the radio.

“Understood!”, answered Francesca on the radio.

The automatic door opened, sliding the two glass plates aside when Kumiko get close to it. The security guard on the reception glanced at her and examined all her movements as she walked towards him.

“Good night! I have a food delivery to the Ms. Danielle at VNC on the 34th floor.”, said Kumiko.

“You need to fill in this form first.”, said the security guard opening a registration book over the reception balcony surface.

Kumiko examined the form and filled the fields for her name, document type, document number and destiny. Besides her name was the number 347.

“It’s done.”, answered Kumiko laying the blue pen.

“Ok! Just pass it over the reader.”, said the guard after check the form and lend her a badge.

Kumiko slided the badge over the electronic turnstile reader and walked to the the elevator. She entered it and pressed the button to the number thirty four. The elevator door silently closed and she felt it lift comfortably .

Francesca revised the plan in her mind, all the devices and tools had already been prepared and positioned properly. Now, it was just a matter of time until she deal with the unexpected deliverer, a task about she not intended to fail.

Kumiko observed the storeys numbers changing in the display as the elevator traveled upwards. It took a short time until the display reached the number thirty four. The elevator door opened releasing her path to the short white marbled lined hall located between the elevator and the VNC’s main entrance door.

The asian girl walked towards the glass door. It’s halves slided aside allowing her free access. She stepped in, and noticed that the carpet was wet. Also, there was some brush marks indicating that probably the carpet had just been cleaned. She glanced at right and left and the only thing she could see were the empty work posts: several chairs and desks with computer desktops, on both sides, separated from the main corridor by two chest height walls.

There were two spots of light illuminating the entrance corridor and from her position, Kumiko was able to see at the end of the main corridor, two entrances for corridors, one to left and other to right. Also, she noticed that some light was coming from the right entrance. Kumiko stepped twice.

Francesca waited patiently the deliverer reflex to be formed on the tiny make up mirror. In the moment it occurred, it would be the signal to proceed with her plan. Kumiko, walked four steps and noticed a bucket, a mop and a broom aside the first door, at the right corridor. Soon, a voice caused the eighteen year old girl to stop in her way.

“Excuse-me! Who are you?!”, asked Francesca when the reflex shown a girl dressed in blue jeans, a red vest and helmet.

“I’m Kumiko from the Shenzhan China Express. It’s the food to Ms Daniella”, answered Kumiko tuning her head to the sides looking for the person who had said that.

“Oh, you are the deliverer! Just a sec!“, said Francesca as she noticed on the mirror that the girl was carrying nothing more than a small thermal bag. She needed to be careful and just before step out the office door, positioned her hand and index finger inside her pocket, ready to use the sleeping spray if necessary.

“Oh, there you are!”, said Francesca after stepped to a position where both of the girls could see each other.

“I have the food which Ms Daniella ordered.”, said the smiling Kumiko.

“You can left it in this office..., but first, would you mind to remove your shoes before bring it here? I have just cleaned all the carpet and I don’t want marks on it!”, said Francesca proceeding with the two first items of her plan: win some time to examine the deliverer and avoid hidden weapon inside the shoes.

“ Sure! No problem.”, said Kumiko.

Francesca observed the young girl knelt and rest the small thermal bag aside her. She examined with the eyes the girl’s backs. The girl was carrying nothing on her waist. Her blue jeans pants were tight enough to display the shape of her legs, but it was loose close to the ankles. It could be something hidden at the ankles. Her short sleeved white t-shirt was also tight enough to display the shape of her body, but the loose red vest cold be hiding something. The helmet presented several openings and there wasn’t any visible communication device. The protective pads on her knees and elbows seemed normal, but as the helmet, these protective pieces of garment could be hiding something. She would need perform an accurate search to confirm the girl dangerousness.

Kumiko used her bare fingers that popped from her biker gloves to undid the knots of the laces. She pulled off her white and pink Nike Air Max Sharp sneakers, exposing her nyloned feet. She left her shoes close to the left height chest wall and grabbed the thermal bag. Kumiko stood up and stepped towards Francesca.

“Great! My socks are getting wet.”, thought Kumiko as she walked over the water soaked carpet.

“ You can left it over there!”, said Francesca pointing a desk inside the office located at left. How much I own you?”, asked her, waiting Kumiko enter the office before her. She would never give her backs to the girl.

“ Twenty five dollars.”, answered Kumiko as she unzipped the thermal bag and removed the food from it.

Francesca observed anxious. She had covered the air conditioning outlets and left behind the desk a plastic cup with a solution of concentrated sedative diluted in water. All that she needed to do was keep the deliverer close to the desk time enough to the vapors exhaled by the solution fill the asian girl’s lungs.

“ I forgot your name. What is it?, asked Francesca.

“I’m Kumiko.”, answered the asian girl.

“It’s a beautiful name. Is it chinese?”, praised Francesca.

“Thanks! It is chinese and means girl of eternal beauty.”, smiled Kumiko.

“I really like your name. Here are yours twenty five dollars.”, said Francesca slowly looking inside her fanny bag the money to pay the girl.

“Thanks!”, said Kumiko unzipping a small money bag that she carried inside the thermal bag.

“Could I see that thermal bag? It looks so small.”, asked Francesca trying to make Kumiko stands closer to the sleeping vapour some time more.

“Sure, that it is.”, said Kumiko as she turned her backs to Francesca and grabbed the thermal bag.

“Oh, that is small! I bet you do not attend several orders at the same ride.”, said Francesca searching hidden devices in the bag.

“We use a small bag for each order. Sometimes we do several deliveries at one ride....”, was talking Kumiko as she started feel some slight dizziness.

“And this time? How much deliveries you have to do?”, asked Francesca as Kumiko’s dizziness increased close to make she lost her balance.

“Just th-,...., thaaa.... thaaat ooooone....”, answered Kumiko just before she have fallen fainted on the floor.

“Are you okay?“, asked Francesca to confirm the girl had been knocked down.

Francesca got no answers and grinned. Her plan was being executed perfectly. Now she could use her regular sleeping spray or any other of her tools and devices without create any memory in the deliverer girl about being assaulted by her. Francesca grabbed an empty plastic cup and used it to cover the vapour releasing plastic cup, a measure to avoid uncontrolled releasing in the air. The next step was prepare the deliverer girl to give some answers to her. She moved Kumiko’s body closer to the door wall where there was more empty room.

The redhead girl arranged the faint girl’s body in a better position, with her legs spread a few inches apart from each other and her arms at the sides of her body. The searching for hidden objects on the asian girl’s body started.

Francesca dig her hands inside the protections pads and helmet finding nothing. She pressed her palms and fingers against the chest and searched down the waist through the legs until the feet. No objects have been found except by the wallet and cell phone inside the pockets. She raised the girl’s pants at the ankles finding just that Kumiko was wearing high ankle nylon socks, sheer nude at most, except by the light blue sheer fabric used at the toes reinforcement, ankle band and the thin vertical wide spaced ribbons that started at the base of the toes reinforcement and extended up to the base of the ankle band.

No guns have been found. Francesca took from her fanny bag a finder device she used to search for hidden electronic devices. She scanned Kumiko’s body, pads, helmet and thermal bags. The searching was complete. No guns or hidden devices have been found. If Kumiko was any sort of agent, the only remaining possibility was the existence of hidden devices around the rooms, just set up for her “delivery meeting” with Danielle. Would any sort of investigation or observed negotiation be occurring between the two girls? If so, any tactical team activity would be informed by her team mates. Nothing have been informed since when she first knocked Danielle but if any investigative procedure involving Danielle and Kumiko was occurring at that time, she would heard about the tactical team movement soon. Francesca glanced at the watch, it was displaying 11:58 PM.

The time was running. Fancesca took from her funny bag a looking like media device and connected to it an ear speaker, a microphone and two electrodes with cups in the extremities. She attached one cup on each side of Kumiko’s forehead, the earplugs on her ears and left the microphone for herself. There are three holes with different colors at the rigth side of the device: orange, green and blue. A different bottle was connected in each hole according its color, respectively: the active agent in the orange, the inhibitor in the green and the delayer in the blue. At the top of the device there was a yellow hole, in which Francesca attached a long thin flexible transparent hose. She attached the remaining free extremity of the hose to a spray valve at the bottom of a tiny inhalation mask. Finally, she positioned the mask over Kumiko’s nose and pressed it against her face, forcing the mask edges to be slightly sealed holding it in place.

The start button of the device was pressed and a bar graph was displayed on the screen with the message “initializing”. The warm up process took one minute to complete and next the screen displayed the heartbeat frequency, body temperature, and consciousness status. The consciousness was indicated as slightly unconsciousness. Using the arrow buttons Francesca selected the menu function, the sub menu reach state and the item slightly consciousness. Another bar graph was displayed as the device read Kumiko’s neural signals, decoded it and mixed the calculated proportion of the active agent, inhibitor and delayer to spray the right mixture in the mask. It took two minutes to change Kumiko to the state of slightly consciousness. It would be enough to avoid her to awoke and able her to answer any question she have been asked.

“What is your name?”, asked Francesca at the microphone to test Kumiko’s consciousness.

“My name is Kumiko.”, said the asian sleeping girl softly.

“Who you work for?”, asked Francesca

“I work for Shenzhan China Express.”, answered Kumiko.

“What’s the true reason you came here Kumiko?”, asked Francesca.

“‘I came here to deliver the food.”, answered Kumiko.

“Have you came here alone?”, asked Francesca with some concerns about a tactical team been waiting any signal from Kumiko to enter in action.

“I left the restaurant with Tasha... But she went deliverer another order.”, answered Kumiko.

“Is Tasha delivering in this building Kumiko?”, asked Francesca measuring the risk and value of intercept the other deliverer.

“No... Tasha went delivery at Shenzhan Spazzio.”, answered Kumiko.

“Were you and Tasha intending do something different than delivery food before you came here?”

“Yes.... We were disputing who could biking the circuit back to the restaurant faster.”

The sharp deductive mind of Francesca pointed to a possibility of Tasha and Kumiko change information just after they left back to the restaurant and it be the signal for a tactical team action.

What is Tasha wearing Kumiko?”, asked Fancesca.

“She is wearing a golden vest over her shirt and blue jeans.”, answered Kumiko.

“Were you dispute the same circuit Kumiko?”,

“Yes the same circuit.”, answered Kumiko.

The words “the same circuit” caused Francesca to realize soon or later Tasha would pass the same places then Kumiko. It increased Francesca’s suspicious about a signal to be released for start an operation. The readhead agent called her team on the radio.

“Bik, may you listen to me?”, asked Francesca.

“Clearly.”, asked Bianka

“I want you to send some ‘catchers’ to watch and follow a delivery girl from Shenzhan China Express. Do it fast. Record where they should go.”, said Francesca.

“I’m recording. You can say the instructions.”, said Bianka

“Tell me Kumiko, what is the circuit ?”, asked Francesca

“It starts at the gas station at the end of Shenzhan Lotus Avenue. After first square turn left to Binhe Avenue and go straight ahead until Xinghe Huaju Square. Once there turn right to Longqiu Street, cross the bridge and turn left to Fuhua Avenue until the Huangyu Shopping Mall. Turn left to Shixia North Street and go straight ahead to the China Shenzhan Express.”,

“Ok, I have recorded it all. I’m sending the catchers to follow her.”, said Bianka.

“I’m curious Kumiko... What the winner takes?”, asked Francesca.

“The winner tickles the looser.”, said Kumiko.

“Is tickles a word for something, Kumiko?”, asked Francesca. It was a weird thing she thought. “Why tickles?”, added Francesca.

“Just tickles... like the prospect Tasha showed me”, said Kumiko.

“What prospect?”, asked Francesca.

“.....Tickling releases all the stress for your day....”, said Kumiko,

Francesca thought to herself, she read the same line at the prospect over Danielle’s desk. Was that too much coincidence? Both girls could be trained agents to speak and act in such a coded behaviour? She remembered when she used this sort of technique with her team. If they get caught, nobody would be able to get any true information even under torture. Could that line be a keyword to help unlock their memories after the right set of combinations?

“Is that the tickling you are talking about Kumiko?”, said Francesca as she wiggled her fingertips over the asian girl’s nyloned soles.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, y-yeeheee-yes, hee, hee, hee.”,giggled Kumiko as she wrinkled her soles.

“You seem ticklish, Kumiko,”, said Francesca as she scratched the nyloned soles faster.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, I am, hee, hee, hee, hee,hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggeld Kumiko.

“Have you and Tasha tickled each other before?”, asked Francesca gently tickling the smooth nylon clad soles.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, Never, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled the sleeping delivery girl.

“Do you like gifts, Kumiko?”, asked Fancesca in a soft-spoken voice while she still moved up and down her fingernails over the asian girl’s soles.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, y-yeeheee-yes, hee, hee, hee, I like, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled the slightly consciousness Kumiko.

“I guess I have a nice gift for you, Kumiko.”, said Francesca as she moved away her finger from the soles to adjust the mind control device.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, I like gifts, hee, hee, hee....”, answered Kumiko as the tickling stopped.

Using the arrow buttons Francesca went to the menu user, and selected the sub item playlist. It had been presented the names of five playlists. Francesca selected the name ‘sweet ticklishness’ as the first and selected the name ‘under my command’ as second. After choose the two playlists and in which order to be executed, Francesca selected the sub item ‘subject’. A new sub item menu was displayed. She selected the new sub item ‘Subject name’ and recorded with her voice Kumiko. Francesca positioned the microphone close to Kumiko’s mouth and selected the button icon named ‘Program Subject’. She pressed the rounded green button localized among the arrow buttons on the device surface to confirm the operation. A new bar graph was displayed in the center of screen. Under it was displayed ‘estimated time’ and under it ‘elapsed time’. Soon, the estimated time was show as ten minutes. It would give Francesca the time she needed to finish her plan.

The redhead agent stood up and stepped out the office towards the main corridor. Francesca sighted Kumiko’s sneakers and walked to them. She took from her fanny back a tiny bottle labeled catalyzer and spilt its content inside the sneakers. Using her free hand, Francesca rotated and revolved the shoes to help the concentrated liquid to soak all the surface of the insoles. She checked her watch, it was displaying 12:06: AM, she had seven minutes before the mind programing operation finish.

The insoles of Kumiko’s sneakers have been properly prepared, now it was time to arrange the reagents in the right place. Francesca walked back to the office where Kumiko was laid on the floor. She took from her fanny bag a pair of surgical gloves and a tiny jar. With her hands protected by the glove, Francesca removed Kumiko’s ankle socks to have access to her bare feet. She unscrewed the lid and applied the colorless cream over the asian girl’s tiny size seven soles, rubbing the cream between the toes, on their pads, sides and tips, all the heel and instep skin and sides of the feet. Francesca spend good five minutes rubbing cream layers that had been absorbed by the skin. The cream was water resistant as the catalyzer, and once the chemical reaction started, unless that the asian girl had the proper inhibitor, it wouldn’t matter if she removed her shoes and socks, the reaction would occur during hours until all the reagents in the cream have been reacted. It was just a matter of her soles get exposed to the catalyzer for a few minutes. Francesca checked the time again, it was 12:11 AM. She grabbed the ankle nylon socks from the floor and dressed it up back in Kumiko’s feet.

The gloves were removed and inserted inside a zip bag which had been stored inside the funny bag. Francesca checked the mind programing device. The ‘under my command’ program had been executed, and the screen was displaying the message ‘speak additional orders’. She get the microphone back and started to say the additional instruction not recorded in the default original program.

“It doesn’t matter what happen, you will not remove your shoes yourself. You want wear them forever. Do you understand?”, said Francesca.

“I do.”, murmured Kumiko.

“The only person who may remove your shoes is Tasha.”, added Francesca.

“The only person who may remove my shoes is Tasha...”, repeated Kumiko.

“If you try run for escape from someone, you will feel your legs and feet so heavy that you can’t even walk. Do you understand?”, asked Francesca.”

“Yes, I do.”, answered Kumiko.

“You will not talk about your faint or discomfort to anybody. Unless I told you so. Do you understand?”, asked Francesca.

“After the dispute get to the end and the winner get her prize, as soon you get time, you will write a message telling all that you and Tasha have done and said. You will email this message to [email protected]. Do you understand?”, asked Francesca.

“Yellow feather, green feather, red bluish parrot, pink lotus.”, said Francesca.

“Ticklish and obedient. White bluish feather.”, answered Kumiko as she heard the finalizing mind program keywords.

“The cats informed a deliverer in a golden vest just arrived the gas station.”, informed Bianka on the radio.

“That’s the girl. Follow her until the restaurant.”, answered Francesca.

“Understood.”, replied Bianka.

Francesca removed the earpluges, the electrodes and the inhalation mask from Kumiko’s face. She disconnected the bottles and hose, and stored back all the accessories and mind programming device inside her fanny bag. There was none evidence left that she had used that sort of device. She pulled her cellphone and smelling salt from her fanny bag. With the camera of the cellphone Francesca took several pictures of Kumiko’s nyloned feet from all angles, with generous close ups of her soles and toes. The pictures of the asian girl body and face close ups completed the set. After replace the cell phone inside the fanny bag, the redhead agent wobbled the smelling salt under Kumiko’s nose.

“Are you okay?“, asked Francesca resuming the last phrase she said before Kumiko fainted.

Kumiko swayed her head side to side until open her eyes. “W-What happened?”, asked Kumiko as she realized to be laid on the floor.

“Oh dear! You have been out for a couple of minutes!”, I was just to call the emergency when you awoke.

“Thanks!”, answered Kumiko.

“Can you stand up? How do you feel?”, asked Francesca as Kumiko tested the movements of her legs and body.

“I guess I can.”, said Kumiko as she stood up back to her feet helped by Francesca, who pulled her by the arm

“Here, drink some water!”, said Francesca giving to her a plastic cup with a mixture of water and a tasteless medicine that would bring her disposal and control to her body senses within seconds. “Do you need any help? “, added Francesca.

“I guess I am feeling better! Thanks!”, answered Kumiko checking her watch.

“Are you sure you don’t need any help dear?”, asked Francesca again, giving her the thermal bag.

“Not! I’,m sure. Oh my, it is already 12:15 AM. I need to go.”, said Kumiko as she walked towards the door.

The eighteen years old asian chinese girl ran to her sneakers, quickly dressed them on, and laced the shoelaces tightening the knots. She walked in larger steps to the office entrance, passed the door and entered the elevator. As she waited it reach the first floor, she could feel her nyloned soles slightly wet. As the elevator door opened again she stepped away from it, slided the badged on the reader and crossed the turnstile.

“Good Night!”, said Kumiko to the security guard in the reception as she returned the badge to him.

Worried about the time Kumiko ran to her bicycle in the parking lot, unchained it from the support and mounted. She turned her feet fast in the pedals causing the bicycle to gain speed out of the parking lot, ridding her way towards the start line at gas station.

“The deliverer has left the block.”, said Bianka on the radio.

“Understood.”, answered Francesca as she resumed the original job of the night.

It took two minutes until Kumiko ride her bicycle to the gas station at the end of Shenzhan Lotus Avenue. Her watch was displaying 12:17 AM. She had lost at least ten minutes at the delivery because her faint.

Wong noticed the deliverer wearing the red vest and pointed the flashlight towards her. She answered by rising the left thumb up visibly. He blinked the flashlight five times. When the last blink darkened the young girl pressed her feet hard against the pedal to move the bicycle. As soon she left, Wong noted the departure time and entered the convenience store to send the email.

“The catchers informed us the girl in golden vest got in the restaurant.”, informed Bianka.

“Has she stopped to talk with anyone? Have they observed anything different?”, asked Francesca.

“No, the girl had just rid the bicycle straight to the restaurant.”, answered Bianka.

“Well done.”, finished Francesca. “I think she was just a simple food deliverer at all.”, thought her.

Kumiko turned left and took the Binhe Avenue, a long leveled straight floor where she could easy safe her energy by selecting the right combination of gears in her bicycle. So she did it, and used all her muscular strength to move her legs transferring all the energy of her body to the two wheeled human propelled vehicle. It was important to ride fast to take advantage of the well paved floor. She took three minutes to cross all the length until enter the Xinghe Huaju Square.

Once in the square, the girl contoured its sidewalks avoiding possible unseen cars, moving her bicycle closer to the curb at right. She lowered her backs closer to the body of the bicycle gaining more velocity and feeling less efforts on her backs.

Soon a tingling sensation grew a slightly itch under her soles. She rubbed her feet against the pedals pressing it hard, but the itching didn’t decreased. She wanted to scratch it but for some reason she want not to remove her shoes. And while the soft itching was taking her soles, Kumiko turned right in Longqiu Street and increased the speed on her legs until reach speed enough to safe energy while pedaling the slope at the end of it. She crossed the bridge and turned left in the Fuhua Avenue.

Kumiko moved her legs faster, pressuring her feet harder against the pedals attempting to decrease her usual ridding times. She knew that would have to reach the mall in less than two minutes. She knew that Tasha was used to do it in a minute and a half. And even the soft itching on her feet couldn’t disturb her concentration. The asian girl increased the speed and one minute and forty five minutes further, sighted the Huangyu Shopping Mall at her right. She checked the time meter in her bicycling computer and realized her last chance was rid faster than she had ever ridden before, along the last street.

She turned left to Shixia North Street sliding her backward tire, which caused the bicycle to dangle near to loss of control. Kumiko recovered the bicycle from the dangling and pedaled even faster straight ahead without feel her breath heavy. She was close to the restaurant. The itching on her sole grew stronger, near the point to get disturbing. Kumiko sighted the Shenzhan China Express delivery room entrance and entered the restaurant.

The girl rid her bicycle the delivery room, get inside of it and arranged the front wheel in the parking support. Now, the itching was slightly disturbing. She wrinkled, flexed and writhed her soles inside the shoes trying to calm down the increasing itching, but for some reason, that was a discomfort she couldn't tell to anyone.

“Hey Girl! What did you take so long?”, asked Tasha.

“Yes Kumiko, you take so much time.”, added Ming Ue.

“Well.. The costumer was in next to last storey... And there was the form to be filled before get access... and all the time until the girl come to receive the food....”, answered Kumiko curling and uncurling her nyloned toes inside the sneakers.

“That’s annoying.”, said Tasha.

“I am printing the results girls.”, said Ming Ue pressing the button to send the spreadsheet to the printer.

“I just can’t wait to see it.”, said Tasha.

“Me too.“, added Kumiko as the sound of the printer ended.

“Oh, that was really a balanced match.”, said Ming Ue as she took the printed sheets from the printer and examined the times. “Here is yours Tasha and that is for you Kumiko.”, added Ming Ue.

“Four minutes and a half! That’s a new record.”, exclaimed Tasha happily.

“I took five minutes. It was worse than last time.”, said Kumiko slightly disappointed about her results.

“Now you own the new record, Tasha!”, congratulated Ming Ue.

“Yeah girl! That’s it!”, celebrated Tasha.

“Congratulations, Tasha.”, said the disappointed Kumiko.

“Thanks Miko!”, said Tasha poking Kumiko at her side.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee.”, giggled Kumiko.

“Do you still have any delivery for us, Ming?”, asked the disappointed Tasha.

Ming Ue checked the hours in the computer, it was 12:30 AM, and the spreadsheet used to control the deliverers working time was displaying the names of Tasha and Kumiko on a red background.

“Your time has already finished. You can go home now girls.”, answered Ming Ue.

Both girls went to the small changing room. Tasha removed her helmet and vest, storing the items back to the shelf, in which, the restaurant organized the safety items for the bikers. After remove the pads from her arms, the brunette girl sat on a chair and removed her white and red Adizero XT 3 running sneakers, exposing to the fresh air, her thin white cotton ankle socked feet. She slid off the knee pads and returned it to the shelf. Tasha dressed back her shoes. As she laced and did the knots of her sneakers, she noticed that Kumiko was in middle some difficulties.

“Why don’t you just remove your shoes?”, asked Tasha as she noticed Kumiko trying to remove the pads through her sneakers.

“I can’t take off my shoes.”, answered Kumiko moving her hand closer to her sneakers but not touching it still under the effect of Francesca mind programming.

“Let me help you!”, said Tasha as she undid the knots and removed both of Kumiko’s sneakers.

“Thanks.”, said Kumiko feeling an inexplicable desire to put back her shoes on. She slided the knee pads through her feet and before return them to the shelf, she dressed back her shoes in a sudden movement.. Her desire to get in shoes was higher than even relief the slightly disturbing itching on her soles.

“*giggles* Girl! Is all this fear to get tickled on your feet?”, asked the laughing Tasha.

“Oh no! *giggles* I’m just feeling that I want to wear my sneakers forever!”, answered Kumiko under Francesca’s mental suggestion.

“Forever?! Girl! I just can’t wait until tickle those soles!”, said Tasha poking Kumiko under her arms.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled Kumiko crushing Tasha’s hand between her arms and her ribs.

“Oh girl! I think I will love tickle you!”, said Tasha friendly in her girlish voice.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, I am too ticklish! hee, hee, hee,”, answered Kumiko in her girlish voice too.

“Yeah, you seem very ticklish...”, played Tasha as Kumiko squirmed her torso.

“Oohh no, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,hee, hee, hee, hee,” giggled Kumiko as Tasha assaulted her tummy and sides.

“Oh girl! What do you think about we go to my apartment?!”, said Tasha, a little tired to walk due all the biking of the night, just before stop the tickling.

“Sure! But no tickling.”, played Kumiko.

“I didn’t take my prize yet, girl!”, said Tasha digging her fingers around Kumiko’s tummy and sides again.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, Ok, Ok, You still have to take your prize!, hee, hee,hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled Kumiko as Tasha tickled her with the fingers.

The giggling and smiling friends get their purses and get back to delivery room. Tasha and Kumiko said goodbye to Ming Ue and exit the restaurant towards a taxi station. As she walked, Kumiko, stepped pressing hard her feet against the floor, sliding her soles against the insoles trying to rub it searching for relief. Unlike she expected, the friction between her nyloned soles and the insoles just increased the itching. Tasha sighted the taxi station.

“Good, it’s close.”, said Kumiko fighting against the itching on her soles.

The young asian girl curled her toes pressing the metatarsals against the sneaker’s fabric until the tendons get near to pain, causing her to uncurl back her toes. Again, Kumiko rubbed her soles harder against the insole, causing more catalyzer to pass through her nylons and act directly on the wrinkled skin of her soles. The itching increased a bit more and unknowingly that the rubbing was helping to get the itching worse, Kumiko just stood rubbing harder her soles and toes against the insoles of her sneakers all the way long.

“Where the ladies would like to go?”, asked the taxi driver as both girls entered his cab.

“We would like to go to Valley of Lotus, Fan Kam Street, 234.”, said Tasha as the driver started the engine and turned the corner.

The cab arrived the address and the brunette girl paid the taxi driver. Tasha and Kumiko left the car to the sidewalk in front of the building entrance. The doorman recognized the brunette girl and opened the front gate. He greeted the girls and closed the gate after they passed. In the entry hall Tasha checked her mailbox which was empty. Soon, both girls entered the elevator and left it on the seventh floor. Tasha searched her purse for the keys and unlocked the door of the apartment 704. Kumiko entered the apartment.

“Welcome to my home!”, said Tasha after lock the door and took off her sneakers exposing her socked feet.

Kumiko examined the place with her eyes. There was a small kitchen at left separated from the room by a large balcony with three high chairs in front of it. At right there was a wide screen TV surrounded by two couches. In the wall in front of the main door wall, there was a door to a corridor ended in a bathroom, which allowed the access to the doors of the two bedrooms of the apartment.

“It’s a nice place.”, said Kumiko writhing her itching feet inside the sneakers.

Tasha went to the refrigerator and took two bottles of beer. She offered one for Kumiko who sat in one of the chairs in front of the balcony and accepted the offer. As the bottle lids were screwed the sound of releasing pressure echoed through the room. Tasha drank a small dose of beer at the bottle mouth.

“Hey Miko, if you don’t want to get tickled, no problem. Seriously.”, said Tasha.

The young asian girl thought for a moment in silence. “No. That’s okay.” She sipped some beer from the bottle and added in girlish voice. “Actually, I guess it might be kinda fun.”

“Really? Are you fine about that?”, asked Tasha avoiding pressure her friend about the bet.

“Yeah! It would be kinda fun.”, said Kumiko in girlish voice.

Tasha gulped her bottle and left the kitchen positioning herself behind Kumiko. As soon the asian girl rested her bottle on the balcony Tasha dug her fingers inside Kumiko’s underarms, poking her flesh quickly.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled Kumiko contracting her arms to protect her ticklish armpits.

“Tickle tickle tickles.”, played Tasha as she wiggled her fingers.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, Oh no, hee, hee, hee,hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled Kumiko squirming her body to the sides as briefly her body noticed that the tickling couldn’t be avoided just by contracting her arms.

“Oh, you have ticklish pits!”, treble said Tasha smiling and tickling harder.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, y-yes, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled Kumiko until Tasha moved her hands away.

“How was that?”, asked Tasha as she grabbed her bottle from the balcony.

“That was fun.”, answered Kumiko recovering from her giggles.

“*giggles*, But I still have much more laughter to get from you.”, said Tasha walking to the couch in front of the TV and sitting on it.

The asian girl grabbed her bottle and sat in the couch at Tasha’s left side as she writhed her feet inside the sneakers under the effect of the disturbing itching. Both girls drank a few more sips from their bottles while the brunette turned on the TV and stopped at a channel when she found a rerun of an episode of “2 Broke Girls”. Tasha increased the sound bar intensity until the volume get a little loud. She finished her bottle and waited until Kumiko finish hers.

“I need know something....”, said Tasha starring at the screen.

“What?”, asked Kumiko paying attention to the TV.

“How ticklish is your tummy!”, said Tasha wildly poking Kumiko on her sides and tummy.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, h ee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled Kumiko trying to use her arms to avoid her friend’s tickling fingers.

“I love this ticklish tummy!”, played Tasha as she increased the speed and pressure of her movements.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,hee, hee, hee, hee,”, giggled Kumiko as she squirmed her body and lifted her legs.

It was just a brief moment until Kumiko fell on the couch with her backs against the seats, near to become a giggling ball. That was the chance to Tasha sat over Kumiko thighs, resting all her weight over it. The brunette’s legs, folded at the knees, were positioned one on each side of Kumiko’s body, and used to help clamp the asian’s small body in position. Using both hands, Tasha alternated tickling attacks in the armpits, tummy and sides. She squeezed and poked Kumiko’s body fast and no stopping.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ”, burst Kumiko in laughter as she moved her arms in all directions trying luckily get able to protect her body.

“That’s my ticklish girl!”, played Tasha smiling and tickling her friend.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”, laughed Kumiko as she stopped to shake her arms surrendering her upper body to the endless tickling.

The tickling was so intense that Kumiko couldn’t get pay any attention to the disturbing itching on her feet. She just could feel her body warming as she laughed and some light pain on her belly muscles when she laughed. She was feeling an uncontrollable desire of laugh endless and the laughing smile on her face was just an invitation to Tasha tickle her harder.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”, laughed Kumiko as Tasha starred her laughing face and tickled her body even more.

The pale white face of Kumiko reddened because all the non-stop laughter. Tasha noticed how red it was and decided allow the girl to catch some breath. That tickling prize was really making her night fun, thought the brunette.

“And now, how was that?”, asked the laughing Tasha to her visible messed friend.

“Hee, hee, hee...., *breath*, hee , hee..., *breath*, *breath*, F-Fun.”, answered Kumiko still recovering from her attack of laughter and still fighting against the annoying itching on her soles, writhing her feet inside the sneakers, something that Tasha couldn’t see.

“If it is so fun, I guess you need a little more....”, said Tasha resuming her tickling attack.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha.”, laughed Kumiko just after had catch her breath and the tickling fingers stroke her body again.

“Tickle tickle tickles, ticklish Kumiko.”, teased Tasha.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”, laughed the helpless asian girl prevented to become a giggling ball just because she was pinned down the coach.

It went ten minutes before Tasha stopped the tickling and allowed Kumiko to catch her breath again. As the asian girl giggled breathing to recover her forces, the brunette was preparing her next tickling attack. Tasha rearranged herself over Kumiko thighs, by turning her body in such way that Kumiko was facing her backs. Next, the brunette slid her body down Kumiko’s legs and rested her weight over the asian’s knees.

“Oh girl! I have almost forget something...”, grinned Tasha.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee...., *breath*, hee , hee..., *breath*, *breath*,W-What thing?, *breath*”, asked Kumiko laid on the couch powerless after all the laughing.

“This little thing!”, grinned Tasha as she quickly undid the laces of Kumiko’s sneakers and pulled them off.

The asian girl felt her feet being released from the weight of her shoes. First the left then the right. She felt the fresh air caressing her warm itching nyloned soles.

Carefree about the tickling and disturbed about the itching, Kumiko moaned “That’s so better!”, closing her eyes and wildly rubbing one sole against each other trying to relief the annoying itching.

“Tickle tickle tickles.”, taunted Tasha as she inserted her fingers under Kumiko’s toes tickling all they long.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,”, laughed Kumiko as the tickling sensations helped to relief the silent itching suffering on her toes.

The brunette girl slid down her wiggling fingers to the arches and balls of the feet, scratching her fingernails all the surface, increasing the intensity of Kumiko’s laughter. The asian girl answered by curling and uncurling her toes attempting to stroke Tasha’s hands with them. That fact hasn’t been unnoticed and the brunette girl increased the wiggling area to cover a higher surface, from the base of the balls to the tip of the toes.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee ,hee, hee, hee ,hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, TICKLE IT, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, TICKLE IT, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha”, laughed Kumiko as the tickling sensations relieved the itching at the upper third of her feet.

Delighted with the laughter, Tasha slid down her hands to the second third of the asian girl’s soles. She moved her fingers up and down the insteps, tasting the touches on the ticklish nyloned feet. The sheer smooth fabric was tasty to her fingers that tickled from the base of the balls until the top of the heels.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, TICKLE ALL THE SOLE, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha”, laughed the poor Kumiko in her girlish laughter. The tingling tickling was like a medicine for the itching.

The brunette girl focused her movements over the heels, exploring the last third of the soles. Kumiko’s laughter remained unchanged. She was so ticklish on her heels as on the rest of her feet. As Tasha realized that, she moved her hands up and down wriggling her fingers, skillfully covering all the soles surface.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha”, laughed Kumiko being careful to not jerk her feet keeping her soles in a good position to receive the tickling balm that relived the itching and increased her laughter.

“Tickle tickle tickles. Tickles on your soles.”, teased Tasha.

The asian girl felt the sweat ran from her hair down the forehead. Once again, the continuous laughing started to induce muscular involuntary contractions on her tummy, that just caused her a desire to laugh more. Something inside her mind, an inexplicable reason, induced her to a new pleasure sensation. She didn’t know why this time was different than the time when she was tickled on her upper body during the last laughter attack. Somehow, it was like a whisper, an echoing whisper inside her ears that induced her to surrender to the touches on her soles. As the tickling intensity sensation grew more than the intensity of the itching sensation, a feeling about be submissive and helpless grew inside Kumiko. An exciting pleasure about get helpless and submit her soles to be tickled until an uncontrollable laughing attack. A delightful agony that her mind was perceiving like a reward. A reward caused by the prior mental programing induced by Francesca. A reward that caused Kumiko to perceived also the itching agony not like just a discomfort but a pleasurable agony. The severe itching effects mixed with the tickling on her skin, induced her mind to a ecstasy.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha”, laughed Kumiko arching her backs against the seats.

The laughter increased but the foot jerking not. The asian girl felt like she wanted to have her soles scratched forever. The muscular pain on her tummy increased as her laughter. She shacked her body as the tickling fingernails raked all over the smooth sheer nylon clad soles. Her face was redden than ever. The arousal was taking her pussy and the panties were wetting.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, TICKLE ME MORE, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha.”, laughed Kumiko as she experienced feelings and sensations she had never experienced before.

“Oh girl! You're really having fun!”, played Tasha. She twisted her wrists to make her fingers move in scratching circles over both soles attending to Kumiko’s wish.

“AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHHAAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA”, shrieked Kumiko in tickling ecstasy. “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha.”, laughed Kumiko as Tasha grinned in joy.

“What was that?!”, taunted Tasha. “Are you that ticklish?!”, mocked her.

“Y-YEEEEESSSSSSHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha.”, answered Kumiko with her mind lost in laughter.

“Tickle tickle tickles. Ticklish Kumiko. Tickle tickle tickles on your ticklish soles!”, taunted Tasha again.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, p-pleashs-please, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha.”, giggle laughed Kumiko under the delicious torturing tickling agony. Her belly and tummy soon started to cause her to gasp.

The sudden change in the laughter was the enough to Tasha notice that her short and ticklish asian chinese friend was gasping for air.

“Ha, ha, ha, hee, hee...., *breath*, *gasp* hee , hee..., *breath*, *breath*, *gasp*, p-please! ”, giggled Kumiko trying say to her friend that she needed some air.

“Are you okay Miko?”, asked Tasha stopping the tickling.

“Ha, ha, ha, hee, hee...., *breath*, *gasp* hee , hee..., *breath*, *breath*”, moaned Kumiko temporarily exhausted from laughing so much.

As Kumiko was recovering her breath Tasha went to the refrigerator get another bottle of beer. She screwed the lid and sipped some if its content. Kumiko closed her eyes as her soft giggles had turned into heavy breath sounds. Tasha realized she had been tickling Kumiko’s nyloned soles close to one hour. That experience as a tickler was being really fun and she wanted more. The brunette girl walked to her bedroom and back to the room carrying a large wooden hairbrush with flexible rounded bristles.

“I have something for you, Miko!”, said Tasha walking closer to the couch.

“W-what?”, stammered Kumiko still eyes closed as Tasha was resuming her position over Kumiko’s knees. Soon, a fast movement scratched her nyloned soles.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”, laughed Kumiko as the bristles slided over her nyloned soles causing her to open her eyes.

“Tickle tickle tickles. Brushing your soles.”, taunted Tasha moving her hand fast brushing all the surface.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, S-SHÉN (Chinese pronouce for God), ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”, laughed the asian chinese girl as the intense tickling sensation took her soles again.

The brunette used her free hand to clamp Kumiko’s big toes together arranging the soles as an unique wide nyloned surface that was easily brushed with minimum effort. The itching had started to decrease and her mind started to fight against the lovely tickling on her soles. Kumiko tried to kick her feet back and forth but Tasha prevented her from move her feet out of reach.

“Tickle tickle tickles.”, taunted Tasha again grinning about the kicking feet.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”, laughed the asian girl as the muscles of her calves get tired at her attempts to kick her feet.

The disturbing itch lowered to a slight sensation. The pressure of the bristles against the skin was now causing a mixture of massage and titillating sensation over the soles. The fatigue of Kumiko was higher than before and her body weakness surrendered her to the laughter and tickling.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, S-shén.... , ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, S-shén....., ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha....”, laughed Kumiko as her mind have been filled again by the desire of get helpless and submit her soles to intense tickling.

At a glance, Tasha observed Kumiko’s laughing face, her messed sweat hair over the forehead, her redden cheeks and giggling smile. The burnette’s skilled hands moved the brush up and down, left to right, in circles, smiling and taunting Kumiko.

“AAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHHAAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA”, shrieked Kumiko as the brush pressed the balls of her feet and insteps.

“*giggles* That was loud, girl!”, treble said Tasha.

“HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, S-SHÉN, SHÉN, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAH, HA, HA, HAAAAAHHAAAAAAHAAA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,”, roared Kumiko as the involuntary contractions started to take her tummy again.

As the asian girl’s arm fell aside her body, the hand touched Tasha’s up turned right socked sole. The soft contact on the sole incited the brunette to brush faster and harder the nyloned asian’s soles. She though what if had been her who had lost the match, would she hold out all this tickling she was inflicting on her friend? Would now she being tickled bare feet or socked feet? How would it feel to be tickled in nylons? For a brief moment the thought of being tickled excited Tasha, but the new shriek of Kumiko brought her back to her tickler senses. She pulled back the toes of the left foot arching the sole forward. The brush ferociously scratched the nylon surface.

“HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, S-SHÉEEEEEEEEEN, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,”, squealed Kumiko as an intense tickling took her left sole.

“Tickle tickles. Brushing your ticklish sole.”, taunted Tasha as she swapped her target.

As the toes of the right foot had been pulled back and the sole exposed forward, the brushing over the fresh nyloned sole obtained a new loud squeal from the asian girl. The little pain on her tummy increased as the intensity of laughter and involuntary contractions. Just a soft contact of the bristles on the sole was enough to start a new consecutive uncontrollable laughter. Again she was helpless by the tickling over her soles. Again, her mind wanted to submit her to the tickling torture. As her mind turned the laughing agony into pleasure, the tickling on her skin aroused her more and more.

“HA, HA, HA, SHÉEEEEEEEEEN, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, SHÉEN, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, S-SHÉEN, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,”, squealed Kumiko mixing arousal and laughter.

“Girl! I guess I will spend all the night tickling those soles!”, taunted Tasha in girlish voice.

All the sensations and feelings filled Kumiko’s mind. She couldn’t resist anymore and inserted her left hand inside her panties to relief herself. As she touched her clit and slided her finger inside, her brain created a connection between the tickling on her soles and the stimulation on her clit. She felt her muscles relax and a warmth all over her body. A wave of pleasure followed it and she came, releasing the juices on her panties.

“HA, HA, HA, A, HA,A, HA,A, HA,A, HA, SHÉEEEEEEEEEN, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, SHÉEN, HA, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHÉEN, …........, ...... , *breath*,”, groaned Kumiko as she burst in ecstasy causing her body to feel the tickling on her soles as soft tingling and touches.

The silent replaced the laughter and Tasha turned her torso starring Kumiko’s torso and face. The asian girl was closed eyes again, the tummy breathing movements was indicating how tired she was. She couldn’t even laugh anymore. The brunette dropped down the brush and slid her fingers caressing the soles from the toes to the heels. She caressed gently the soles a few more times. A few gently rubs. But soon, she wiggle her fingers tickling slowly the middle of the instep.

“...., ....., ….., …...., hee, hee, hee, …...., …....., …...., heeee,........, heee, ........., hee, …......”, a soft and weak giggle was all that Kumiko’s fatigue allowed her to laugh.

The sound of the tired breath mixed with the spaced giggles discouraged Tasha. The brunette tried a few tickles on Kumiko’s tummy and sides but the asian girl didn’t laugh loud like before, she was really tired. Tasha had no choice but stop the tickling.

“Hey Miko, are you all right?”, asked Tasha gently.

“...., *breath*, I’m fine...., .....”, answered Kumiko fatigued.

“It seems I have tickled all the laugh from you.”, said Tasha.

“........, *breath*,......I need rest, *breath*”, answered Kumiko in tired voice.

“I will take a bath. Diana will be back just on Sunday. You can sleep in her room if you want.“, invited Tasha.

“......, *breath*, …., Thanks....,”, answered Kumiko accepting the invitation.

“Do you want to take a bath? I can lend you some clothes if you want.”, asked Tasha friendly.

“...., *breath*, ….Sure, …., *breath*”, answered the exhausted Kumiko still laid on the couch.

As Tasha left the room to get some clothes and take her bath, Kumiko glanced to the cable box receiver. It was displaying 2:48 AM at left of the channel number. She had faced almost two hours of tickling. In minutes, the shower filled the apartment with the sound of falling water. Tasha gently rubbed the perfumed soap over her body as Kumiko, with her eyes closed, relaxed on the couch close to fall asleep.

In other building, distant from the Valley of Lotus and near the Shenzhan Central Park, Francesca’s worries were divided. She had to finish the job she had been payed for until the end of dawn. Her concerns about the unexpected deliverer had been proven to be overestimated. There was no action of any sort of tactical or investigation team. Her concerns about impediments to finish the job had decreased, but still had another issue vexing her mind, the unexpected over-timing Danielle.

END OF PART 2

I love how your stories frequently have girls in nylons and sneakers. My favorite combination.

Great story! Love the f/f nylon tickling and wonderful descriptions. Where is part 1 BTW?

I love how your stories frequently have girls in nylons and sneakers. My favorite combination.

I love that combination of girls in nylons and sneakers too. I hope to use it more in the future.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back