• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #174 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Almost no replies to last week. Sigh.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

This weeks theme is "Games", show us a picture of you playing any sort of game. If its not clear from the picture tell us which one.

Take a try!

Myriads

The first two pictures show the beginning of the game that Goddess Shelly and I play. She gets to use exactly 20 bondage items on me; an item can be a rope, a cuff, a hood, a collar, a spreader bar, et cetera. I have 30 minutes to try to get free.

If I am free at the end of 30 minutes, then I get to worship her feet for the following 30 minutes.

If I don't get free, then she is allowed to replace what bondage I've gotten out of and also add more. The last two photos show the ropes she added around my elbows.

After adding more bondage, she is free to tickle torture me to her heart's content. :couch:

It is a wonderful game and I recommend it highly. (You can vary the reward from foot worship to your own favorite pastime.)

Attachments

• sep11gs3.jpg
    sep11gs3.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 2
  • sep11gs2.jpg
    sep11gs2.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 3
  • sep11gs6.jpg
    sep11gs6.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 6
  • sep11gs4.jpg
    sep11gs4.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 4
It's the ' Kicking Manda's ass ' Game.

I always win.

No.

I always come out on TOP. Ha! Get it? Yeah. I'm awesome.

Attachments

• Jomanda.jpg
    Jomanda.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 76
This was a little underwater game I caught in South Carolina about thirty years ago. A year later the resort area got flattened by a hurricaine.

Attachments

• Fishing in South Carolina around 1982.jpg
    Fishing in South Carolina around 1982.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 12
game.jpggame2.jpggame3.jpggames4byray.jpggames5.jpg

-This is the fun game of struggling to get the squirmy baby dressed
-Peek-a-Boo
-Pool
-Where's Waldo? (courtesy of venray)
-Football game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back