• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Coven (part one)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here is an extra Halloween story for all my loyal fans. I'm still going to post the next chapter of HM2 like I promised. So just think of this as a bonus for all your kind words and encouragement over the years. That and Halloween is my favorite holiday and it really inspires me.

Enjoy the first part, the best will come later.

Halloween Eve

Riverville, Michiagan

Zach wiped the lens on his glasses with the bottom of his turtleneck. He was shelving books and some of the shelves were a bit dusty from neglectment of cleaning. Either him or his co-worker would have to dust all the History shelves, if not every shelf in the library. The Riverville Public Library was his current place of employment, his first job as it were. Zach was nineteen years old, dark haired, clean shaven, and stood 5'9'. His usual attire consisted of slacks and either sweaters or turtlenecks. The fall was almost at an end and he always wore them this time of the year as it got cold. Pushing the book cart further down the aisle, he glanced at the remains of books he had to shelve before he had to leave. There was Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens, Watership Down by Richard Adams, The Time Machine by Jules Verne, and On The Road by Jack Kerouac. An odd sort of fiction combination by deceased individuals who went on to become masters of their time. As he headed down, towards the fiction area, he almost came into collison with his co-worker, Jessica. She stopped abruptly and held her hands out for the sake of dramatising a not so big deal.

Jessica: Whoa, slow down there, tiger.

Zach: Oh my gosh, Jessica, sorry about that.

Jessica: No crash, no foul, it's all good. Although you might want to avoid the other patron's toes while circling said reading area.

Zach: Yes, I just can't wait to get off work, there's a package waiting for me.

Jessica: Anything in particular, a cute Halloween costume, perhaps?

Zach had a crush on Jessica for the longest time, ever since senior year when she moved to Riverville. Jessica was 5'7', redheaded, and had the greenest eyes that put a piece of jade to shame. Tonight she had on a purple cardigan sweater, a gray fluffy shirt underneath, black jeans and a pair of her trademark boots. Jessica was the same age as Zach, and had been on friendly terms with him since she moved here. Although she was more of a loner, they had talked on more than a few occassions and even more so when they started working at the same library. Just in the friend zone though, neither of them had crossed the line of proximity with each other.

Jessica: Package eh, did you order more rare DVDs from the 70s to add to your kung fu trilogy.

Zach smirked, she knew him too well.

Zach: Actually, yes, I'm awaiting the third season of Kung Fu. I can't just walk into Best Buy and purchase those shows.

Jessica: Well I hope you enjoy David Carridine when you get home. But before you do, I have a favor to ask.

Zach: A favor?

Jessica: Well, I'm scheduled to work tomorrow night and I have plans to attend this Halloween get together. It won't be until later, but I'll need to tie up some loose ends beforehand and I was wondering if we could switch shifts. Like, I know you want next Saturday off so you can attend Comic Con in Chi Town. I'd be willing to take that day, so you can go.

Zach beamed, and was half tempted to tell Jessica that he loved her. But he chickened out and expressed gratitude instead.

Zach: That would be wonderful, especially with Thor and Captain America coming out next year.

Jessica: Oh Zachary, only you and a ton of other fanboys could be so psyched to go to a convention to see a couple of sexy men dressed up as superheroes.

The redhead chuckled and playfully squeezed his shoulder. Then she looked down at the books and gave Zach another glance.

Jessica: Well, I better let you get back to work, so you can learn more martial arts philosphy from Mr. Carridine. Thank you for getting my back.

Zach: You're welcome.

She gave him a quick hug and then gave him a pat on his back.

Jessica: Later, tiger.

Tiger. Could the irony of her being a redhead like Mary Jane Watson from Spiderman be any more coincidential. If only he had super powers, and the abilty to hang upside down from a web and kiss her lips in the cold wet rain. Her nipples visible like in the movie.....

But then he snapped back to reality, time to shelve these books and rush home for Kung Fu. It took him about ten minutes, but when Zach was done he parked his book cart up near the front desk and noticed the assistant librarian was taking away some periodicals. Her name was Thersea, late thirties, glasses a bit darker than his, and four inches shorter but stood a bit taller in her high heels. Her blonde hair was in a tight bun and the jumper she wore had the words Librarians Do It By The Book. Tersea gave a nod of approval in Zach's direction.

Tersea: That didn't take you long, did it hun?

Zach: Oh no, in fact I broke my record from two nights ago. Approximately, five point six minutes in counting.

Tersea: Hehe, you are just delightful, Zachary. If you get any more good at your job, i may become extinct around here.

Zach: Not necessarily Tersea, I couldn't maintain the Dewey Decimal system like you do.

Tersea: Oh hush, you have a lot of potential, my dear. In fact, I could see you becoming a great assest to our facilty. All you need is the proper motivation.

Zach: Really, what type of motivation. Like more pay, because I am a poor college student.

Tersea: Heh, oh I'm sure we can offer you more than that. In due time of course, hun. Speaking of which, Maryanne would like to see you before you leave.

Zach: Okay, well I guess it's about that time.

Tersea: Goodnight, Zachary, don't study too hard now.

Zach bidded her a goodnight as well, then walked behind the service desk and through the door which lead towards a hallway. The lounge was on the left, complete with a kitchen and table. The door down from the lounge lead to Teresea's office. All the way down at the end was the basement door, where they kept all their storage. On the right was the bathroom marked STAFF ONLY. And the last door on the right was Maryanne's office. The door was open and Zach stepped in to speak with his boss.

Maryanne Crawford was forty five years old. Long raven hair that she kept in regal fashion with her two trips to the salon each month. Her sophistication matched her stature as well, standing 5'10' in her stocking feet. Even more so in her three inch heels that she wore to work with her skirt suits that ranged from burgundy to navy. Maryanne had a sunny disposition and was always kind to Zach, and had even given him an extra twenty dollars on his birthday which was included in his paycheck. When he set up her new computer earlier in the month, she had hugged him with such grace, that he had sported a semi erection. She knew too, and had given him a sly smile after letting go. But their relationship was nothing but professional, after all, he was old enough to be her son. Unfortunately she had no children or a husband, making her the most eligible and successful bachelorette in town.

Maryanne: Ahhhhhhh, Zachary, come in.

Zach: Hi Maryanne, um, Tersea said you wanted to see me.

Maryanne: Yes, yes, of course, dear boy. Since you're covering for Jessica tomorrow evening, I just wanted to let you know that it's okay if you wish to wear a costume. After all it will be Halloween, and we may have some trick or treaters come by.

Zach: Well, thank you for the offer. But I unfortunately don't have a costume as I haven't celebrated Halloween in six years.

Maryanne: Oh, really? Hmmm, such a shame. Not one for celebrating the night when the spirits return to grace us with their pressence.

Zach: Not so much, I am sort of terrified by the dark elements. I just normally stay home on Halloween, because I'm just a little spooked to be outside among the spirits.

Maryanne: So, it seems that you'll be out of your comfort zone tomorrow night?

Zach: Yes and no, I like my job and I like being around books. So I guess you could say this is my comfort zone. But once outside my zone, I can make a quick bee line to my car after getting off work tomorrow. Making it difficult for the spirits to get me, lol.

Maryanne: You are too funny, Zachary, such a nice sense of humor for a young man your age. I can assure you that no evil spirits will set foot in this library, Girl Scout's honor

Zach: Well, in that case, I feel better already. I shall see you tomorrow afternoon, at one.

Maryanne: Goodnight, Zachary, until tomorrow then.

Zach: I look forward it, Maa'm.

Zach grinned and gave a small wave before exiting her office. When he left, Maryanne smiled to herself and reached into her bottom desk drawer. Pulling out a wooden box, she opened it and looked at the contents inside. There was a necklace with a pentagram symbol around the center of the chain, and a brass key. Then she kicked off her high heels, lifted her stocking legs and placed her size eleven stocking soles on her desk while holding the box in both hands.

Maryanne: As do I, my darling Zachary, until tomorrow indeed.

Then she closed the box shut.

October 31st
Zach's house
10:06 am.

Zach had gotten up around 7:30 and went for a jog on his treadmill. Then he had showered, shaved, and gotten dressed. By nine thirty, he had eaten breakfast and read a few pages of The Outsiders. He liked the scene where Ponyboy quotes a poem by Robert Frost entitled Nothing Gold Can Stay. It was a scene where the film's protagionist; Ponyboy Curtis is in hiding with his friend Johnny who committed a self defense murder. The two of them share a moment, watching the sunset and realizing just how close their friendship is. It was moments like this when Zach wished he could be more like his fiction idols, and have moments to that extent. There was also a redhead in the book named Cherry Valance who reminded him of Jessica. Simply because of the fact that Ponyboy was attracted to her but yet never acts on his feelings because of their backgrounds. It was sad to Zach, and he silently vowed that one day he would muster the courage to ask Jessica out on a date and romance her in the fashion of Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover.

And speaking of Jessica......

The redhead woke up like she did every morning, in her panties and Alanis Morisette T shirt. Then she put on her robe and thick wool socks, went out on her balcony smoking a cigarette while drinking coffee from a mug she had gotten for her 18th birthday. She had no classes today, and put her thoughts of school to rest. Jessica liked her morning ritual of smoking an American Spirit cigarette and drinking a cup of coffee outside, it gave her time to think about her day to come. Although today she thought of nothing more than to be a slacker. Zach had covered for her tonight, and it was a good thing too. The party she was attending tonight was going to be an eventful one. A part of her was attracted to the shy preppy dressed geek, and the way he smiled and treated her with respect. Too many guys had gotten into her pants, or rather tried to at times. But Zach was different, he didn't try to show off like other guys did, and once he had even told Jessica in confidence that he was a virgin. That right there was something that at lot of guys lied about, because they were too concerned about their ego. But not Zach, he was honest and sweet, but at the same time like a little boy with his eagerness for comics and collecting vintage action figures. After watching The 40 Year Old Virgin, she was a little worried that Zach would be Steve Carrel's character in twenty one years.

Taking the last drag on her cigarette and finishing her caffiene brewed concoticion, she opened the sliding door and went back inside to shower and have a real breakfast.

Zach looked himself over in his bedroom mirror, at the outfit he decided on for today. He had on a red V neck sweater which showed off the collar on his white button down shirt that he had on underneath. Zach also had on dark brown khaki pants, and his brown leather Rockports. To make him even more matchy, he wore a pair of red socks that went up his ankle a bit. They had been a Christmas gift from his mother. He rarely ever wore them because they weren't exactly masculine socks, but they were the only clean pair he had left and could not bring himself to putting dirty socks on clean freshly showered feet. Giving the lens on his glasses a brief rinse, he wiped them with a clean hankerchief and put them on, crystal clear vision!

Walking outside the apartment attached to his parents house, he contemplated going inside for a moment. True they were both at work by now, as he didn't see them that often, but he just was tempted to go inside and Heart and Soul on the piano, to get the cirulation in his hands going. Another time, perhaps, he picked up his laptop case and headed towards his car. After getting in and driving away, he hadn't noticed a figure watching him from afar. The figure wore all black and kept their face hidden with a clown mask, covering a bit of the head as well. After he had driven out of sight, the figure walked up to Zach's front door and helped themself to a key under the mat. With black gloves to match the outfit, the figure walked inside. There would be plenty of time to find what they were looking for, with him at school, none the wiser.

Jessica had gotten out of her red Chevy Malibu, a graduation present from her father. He had always been in and out of her life, but always made sure that she was provided for. She had no classes today, but had to drop off a paper for her Sociology class. Jessica had spent too much time and effort on this paper, even all nighters, to just simply email it to her professor. Dropping it off all printed with fresh ink and on his desk, was definetitly a must. Then there would be lots to do today, before the big party. Quickly checking her makeup in the rearview mirror, she even checked her teeth. Damn, no dental floss in her purse, what a drag. Now she would have to wait until getting back home before getting that annoying piece of turkey bacon out of her teeth. Lighting another cigarette, she headed towards the English Building.

Zach smiled to himself as he exited the classroom. The test was a piece of cake, and no surprises whatsoever. All those late nights of studying and taking breaks to watch Kung Fu and Walker: Texas Ranger reruns had paid off. Walking down the hallway, he whistled as he made his way into the lobby and through the building's doors to go outside to the parking lot. Glancing at his watch, he noticed that it was 12:15. That would give him enough time to grab some lunch before heading to work. Perhaps some pork fried rice at his favorite Chinese kitchen would be in order. As Zach headed to his car, he couldn't help but notice a figure staring out at him from the driver's side of a hearse. It was the same figure that had been inside Zach's house, the clown masked stranger who stared right at the young man.
Poor Zach didn't know what to make of the masked figure, except gape his mouth a little. He knew it was Halloween, but why on Earth would someone be driving around a community college in a hearse. The whole thought of driving a vehicle that transports dead bodies chilled Zach to the bone. So the young man made a bee line for his car and quickly hopped in. Starting the engine, he quickly but not too quickly sped out of the parking lot.

Zach: Man, that is some creepy crap.

But little did he know that the hearse was right behind him, tailing Zach to his favorite diner in town. Zach being none the wiser because all this excitement had made him even more hungry than he thought he was.

After sitting down in his favorite booth, and enjoying his favorite Chinese meal, Zach felt better. Perhaps the whole hearse and clown masked figure was all just some buddy of his playing a Halloween prank. Maybe he was just being too dramatic and a wuss, it was only one day out of the year that people played pranks and scared each other. But now he got his scare and after this meal, he would go to work and get off at seven. Then he would consider going to Jessica's party, after watching Lone Wolf McQuade. Getting to see his two television idols fight each other was that film geek's dream come true. Eating his second to last forkful of rice and meat. After swallowing his food, he heard his phone ring. Flipping it open he answered it.

Zach: Hello?

Caller: Hello Zachary.

Zach: Who is this?

Caller: Someone who's been watching you all day.

The voice sounded feminine but had a deep base tone like they were using a voice scrambler.

Zach: Oh really?

Caller: Yes, and I must say that you are quite the snappy dresser. I love that red sweater you have on, and those brown trousers are a nice touch too, they go with your shoes very nicely.

Zach: You can see me?

Caller: I saw you getting dressed this morning, although i arrived too late to see what kind of undergarments you have on. I did arrive in time to see you button your shirt and slip into your socks.

Zach: Why were you watching me dress?

Caller: I love your red socks, I can't wait to take them off.

Zach: Why would you want to take off my socks?

Caller: So I can tickle your feet, silly boy.

Zach turned more pale than he already was, tickle his feet? He was insanely ticklish, why would this person want to tickle him?

Zach: Why would you want to do that?

Caller: Soon, my dear Zachary, it won't be long. I'm going to tickle your whole body and have fun with you.

Zach: I'm hanging up now, and you better not call again or my next call will be the police, lady!

Caller: Oh you sound so cute when you are angry. Bye bye for now, my ticklish boy!

Then she hung up, leaving Zach dumbfounded, upset, and scared. Who was doing this to him?

He walked down the street, towards his car, it was almost time for work. But as he got to the parking lot behind the diner, Zach stopped dead in his tracks.

Parked right next to his car was that same hearse from earlier, and the masked clown figure was in the driver's seat. The window was down, and Zach could see the figure pull out a large red feather. This was the caller.......

Zach spun around and quickly walked down the street. The library was a few blocks away, but he didn't care. There was no way he was going near that hearse, especially when his stalker revealed to be the caller who revealed intentions to tickle him. He knew clowns were supposed to make people laugh, but not against their will by tickling people.

When he reached the grounds of the library, he breathed a huge sigh of relief. Once inside he would be surrounded by people, including his co-workers. No one would dare come into the library and attack him there, not with other people around. Tonight when he got off work, he would be sure to make sure that a cop drove him to his car and followed him home. The worst was over now for young Zach, he was safe inside the library now.

Or so he thought.......

To be continued......

So I was really hoping Jessica was gonna be the center of ticklish attention. Knowing your style though id guess its gonna be **/mf am I right. If so my question is will they focus be on Zach or that foxy and sassy redhead Jessica.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back