• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Halloween Story (f/f) - The Doodlebug

koko

TMF Novice
Hey all :)

Seems like forever since I posted a story....I hope you enjoy it :)

The Doodlebug

Lorrie hated her stepmother.

However, today was the big day......

Lorie and her father had moved into Jess’s home a few months prior, and now Katie-Ann, her stepmother’s daughter, was having her sweet 16 party, which also happened to fall on Halloween.

Lorrie, her stepmother, and her father had spent the last few weeks arguing about whether or not Lorrie had to stay for it..... Lorrie and Jess each agreed that she shouldn’t need to be there. Lorrie figured she was 18, and old enough to make her own decisions. Jess didn’t want the little brat there anyway, she’d just sulk and ruin Katie-Ann’s big day.

In the end, Lorrie’s father decided for them – Lorrie was staying, this was about family. Not only that, but he made Lorrie promise to be polite, and help out if she was asked....and made Jess promise she would make Lorrie feel included by introducing her to new people....this was just going to suck.

THE BIG DAY

The weather was actually perfect for having a party. Lorrie had been asked to greet people as they arrived. The guests had been arriving since 11 am, and the yard was filling out a lot more than Lorrie would have thought....there were people in costumes all over the yard. As it was Halloween, the theme had been monsters, but there were clowns and cartoon characters wandering around as well.

The backyard of the property was massive. A huge expanse of green - carefully manicured grass, surrounding a large pond which was almost perfectly centered, a good 5 minutes from the house. That is where Lorrie had been directing people.

As Lorrie sat wondering how her new stepsister could possibly know this many people, Jess suddenly appeared behind her....

“Lorrie?” asked Jess.

Lorrie quickly spun around, a little startled, and then frowned when she realized who it was...

“What?” asked Lorrie, coldly.

“I was wondering if you could give me a hand with the kids for about an hour?....”she asked.

Lorrie let out a big sigh to let Jess know that this was going to take a lot of effort...

“Yeah...” she replied, the resent ringing clearly in her voice, “I guess so....what do you want me to do?”

“I want to get the younger children involved in a game, a little away from all of the activity while we finish getting things set up..follow me and I’ll show you...”said Jess as she turned and began walking back toward the house....

Lorrie followed her to the rear of the house, but oddly, she went through the gate, stopping at the door on the side of the house.....

“I’d like to keep them indoors, just for now...”explained Jess, “Maybe you could play “Cowboys and Indians” with them...”

“Ok” replied Lorrie, “but how?”

“Come inside...”

The two women went through the door, and down a flight of stairs into the Pantry. Lorrie hardly ever went down here.....

Jess had picked something up off the ironing board and handed it to Lorrie...

“Here, put this on..” she encouraged, smiling.

It was a headband with a red feather sticking up...

“You are going to be the Indian princess, and the kids will come down and rescue you...how does that sound?...” she said with a little laugh.

“That’s it?”asked Lorrie....this didn’t even sound like a game....

“It doesn’t take much to keep them happy....”Jess answered smoothly.

Lorrie twirled the headband in her hands for a moment....

“No....I guess not....”she said....a little unsure...

“I’m going to tie you to this post..” said Jess, motioning to a thin support beam that was located close to the center of the room, “and then tell the kids to come down and rescue you...These kids are so young they are still lacking motor skills, it will keep them busy for a while” she finished, laughing again at the thought...”don’t worry, it won’t take them too long...”

Lorrie stood staring at the post. It had a hook sticking out about a meter from the ground. She wondered if Jess had placed that there....she’d never noticed it before....as she sat thinking in silence, Jess interrupted her thoughts...

“Here” she said, patting the ground under the hook, “just have a seat, we’ll get you ready, then I’ll go get the kids...”

Lorrie looked at the woman with a somewhat disbelieving expression, then sat on the floor as she suddenly noticed the older woman was holding a lot of rope....

Something else was going on....

“Do you really think we need that much rope?” asked Lorrie...

“Well....”began Jess, “ we don’t want to make it too easy.....give me your arms...”

Lorrie raised her arms up...

“Together” Jess said, suddenly seeming a little impatient...

Lorrie didn’t look up as she placed her wrists together over her head, but could feel the rope being wound around her wrists rather intricately as she waited for the woman to finish.....it felt like her stepmother was really making it complicated....those kids would never figure this thing out...

“There!”exclaimed Jess, “How’s that?”

Lorrie tried pulling her arms down to check, and was a little startled at the feeling when she couldn’t, she tried to look up to see that her wrists had been bound around the pole and the hook...there was no way for her to pull them down....

“Isn’t that a little overkill?” asked Lorrie incredulously....

“No” said her stepmother quickly, “I don’t think so.....it has to be a little challenging...”

Jess turned and walked to the table behind her, and returned with more rope...

“I’m already stuck” explained Lorrie, rolling her eyes, “You don’t need anymore...”

“No, this is for your legs..” answered Jess, surprising Lorrie by straddling her legs and wrapping the rope around her ankles......

“Why are you doing my legs?” asked Lorrie, now beginning to feel a little suspicious...”I can’t go anywhere, I’m stuck!!”

“It’s just so there can be two groups trying to free you, there are about 8 children....” Jess explained as she put the finishing touches in her work....

Jess got up and looked at Lorrie, she looked very pleased with herself....

“I’ll be right back...” said Jess, “make yourself comfortable....”

Lorrie watched her walk up the stairs and heard the door close....she tried pulling herself up with her arms....no good. She moved her legs back and forth, but it was tricky, and she started to feel a little claustrophobic being unable to move any of her body more than a little wiggle....it was obvious that her stepmother wasn’t being honest.....why did Lorrie let her tie her up like this?...

After 5 minutes Lorrie was certain she’d been had. That bitch wasn’t coming back, she had been tied up in the basement to keep her out of the way....that tricky little.....

Suddenly she heard the door open, and she thought she heard a little whispering....

Jess came back down the stairs....

“You know what?” she asked cheerfully, “Change of plans....I thought about it a little bit, and I’ve decided that...it’s such a nice day, the children should probably stay outside....”

“Fine..” said Lorrie coldly, “let me out...”

“Well...I was thinking about what your father said, ...” began Jess, “and he wanted you to meet new people, so I invited someone to come here today, just to spend time with you...”

“What does that have to do with letting me go?” asked Lorrie, frowning, her disgust was loud and clear...

“Well, I don’t want all of this effort to be wasted....”said Jess as she walked in front of Lorrie, I’ve invited a "Doodlebug” to come down and hang out with you.....I think you’ll like her...she’s just a little older than you are...”

“Are you serious?” asked Lorrie, scoffing at the idea...

Jess looked up the stairs...

“You can come down now...” she said..

Lorrie watched as a pair of legs wearing light blue tights and pink slouch socks made their way down the stairs, followed by a fuzzy blue torso with three sets of arms, the lowest two fake with pink hands, and then her two real arms on top with her hands covered in pink fingerless gloves that matched her socks....

Lorrie had welcomed everyone that had arrived, but she never saw this girl....

The person playing the “Doodlebug” had a human face, female, with a big red dot on each cheek, and a cone-like hat on....

“This...”said Jess, motioning to the costumed girl with a smile, “is a Doodlebug...”

Lorrie stared at the girl in disbelief.

The “Doodlebug” bounced up and down a couple of times to make all of it’s arms move.....she smiled at Lorrie, giving a strange wave by wiggling her fingers a little....

“Doodlebug, this is Lorrie...” continued Jess, “Doesn’t she make a cute little Indian?...”

The Doodlebug’s eyebrows shot up with an enthusiastic smile and nod....

“Who the hell are you?...”asked Lorrie, gazing at the costumed girl...

“Doodlebug’s can’t talk dear....I invited her days ago as a surprise for you...”explained Jess, “...she’s the perfect companion for an angry little girl....”

The Doodlebug kept bouncing cheerfully....

“Do you think you can find a way to make Lorrie smile?...” Jess asked innocently.

The Doodlebug gave Jess a smile while biting her tongue...

“Why don’t you two spend some time getting to know each other?...”suggested Jess...

The “Doodlebug” paused for a moment..looking Lorrie up and down, then slowly lowered itself to the ground....

“Ok, very funny...”said Lorrie, she knew something was up and was clearly not amused, “Will you let me go back outside now?”

The “Doodlebug” began to slither towards Lorrie...

“What the fuck is wrong with you two?”demanded Lorrie, “Get this bitch away from me!”

“Now Lorrie...”said Jess pretending to be a little hurt, “ I paid the Doodlebug quite a large amount of money to spend the day with you....”

“So there never was a cowboy and Indian plan?” said Lorrie coldly.

“There was....but sometimes plans can change unexpectedly...”Jess explained, “it just so happens that this time I decided to make a backup plan well in advance....”

Lorrie watched as the girl in the blue fuzzy costume slid closer....

The Doodlebug was smiling, she came closer and closer until they were right next to each other...

“I hope she really is paying you a lot of money....” said Lorrie with a sneer.

Lorrie had never seen this girl before...who the hell was she??

Lorrie was caught off guard when - with a surprisingly quick movement, the strange girl suddenly swung over Lorrie’s legs, landing a leg on either side of Lorrie’s, and flattened herself out over Lorrie’s knees..wiggling her bum a little as she made herself comfortable....Lorrie instinctively tried to bend her knees, but they were held firm....

The Doodlebug began to feel the slippers on Lorrie’s feet.

“Isn’t that cute Lorrie? ....” asked her stepmother, “the Doodlebug seems curious about your feet...”

Her stepmother walked over to Lorrie's feet...

“Are you a little shy?...How sweet...Here you are dear...” she said as she slowly took off Lorrie’s slippers revealing her socked feet, "You can feel Lorrie's feet....Lorrie won't mind...”

The Doodlebug snuggled herself down a little more....wiggling and sliding just a couple of more inches towards Lorrie’s feet while resting on her forearms.....Lorrie’s feet were just between her two hands as the girl began to gently slide a finger along the bottom of each foot very gently...Lorrie shifted a little the girl’s soft little fingers delicately touched her feet in long, continuous strokes....

Lorrie was almost feeling embarrassed at the strange intimacy of this, she tried to look past the blue body to see what the girl was doing, but she was unable to see her feet...

“What is this....some sort of foot fetish?....Tell her to stop!..” demanded Lorrie.

“Yes, that’s strange...” said Jess softly, “She really seems into your feet.......”

“I don’t care what she is into, I’m not interested in her little foot games...”said Lorie...

“You know what?...”asked Jess, “I don’t think that’s a Doodlebug at all....”

Lorrie tried to piece together what was going on as Jess continued smiling....the Doodlebug delicately stroking Lorrie’s feet, her fake arms shaking with ever little movement..... oddly, it was actually a little arousing to have this weird girl touching her feet like this, but she wanted it to stop....it was embarrassing as hell to have Jess there watching as this “monster” satisfied some messed up foot fetish....

As Lorrie sat wondering and watching this strange girl, she thought she saw Jess give a small nod out of the corner of her eye...The girl began to use a few more fingers....all of them slowly stroking up and down....she continued for a short time while Lorrie sat there, her feet being delicately touched...suddenly Lorrie shifted....then shifted again... she gave a little giggle...

“Heehee...Stop!....”

The Doodlebug turned to face her with a big playful smile....

“What?...” asked Lorrie sternly, the girl was giving her a goofy grin as she her fingers slid around the bottoms of Lorrie’s feet....at first it didn’t really feel like anything, but her leg suddenly jolted as a finger stroked a really sensitive spot on her foot....

Lorrie let out a surprised laugh...

“Oh!...Haha!..Seriously, stop that...”she said, almost sounding relieved that she could ask the girl to stop...but the girl didn’t falter and kept touching the spots that had made her laugh...

“That’s the way...”Jess said approvingly to the Doodlebug, “...just like that...nice and gentle......”

The Doodlebug’s fingers softly slid up and down, tenderly touching with the occasional little wiggle....A look of surprise took over Lorrie’s face...she began to straighten up like she was going to get up and go somewhere....then suddenly the fingers hit a different spot on each foot, and Lorrie’s whole body jolted ....

The girl kept smiling as Lorrie felt her fingers slowly retrace back the way they had just came....the girl’s expression was inquisitive as her fingers neared the spots...when her fingertips finally stroked against them Lorrie’s tried to squirm her feet around....the girl gave a little open mouthed smile as she placed her fingertips against the spots without moving them......

“Don’t!.......” Lorrie said threateningly, not knowing what else to say....it seemed like she was trying to stretch her whole body straight as she started to struggle, the strange girl kept quietly watching, her fingers keeping still as they touched the sensitive spots on Lorrie’s feet...

“This is so interesting...”said Jess almost whispering, “ ....she’s not a Doodlebug at all....I think she might be a Gigglepede...She wants to make you smile...and she seems to think you are ticklish......”

Lorrie couldn’t believe it...Her stepmother had planned everything! This girl wasn’t a random choice, she must have agreed to do this in advance....and now she had located and was happily touching two spots on her feet that were unbearably sensitive....

The Gigglepede’s smile disappeared for a moment as her fingers began a slow light tickle on the two spots, Lorrie shifted a little, frowning as she concentrated on trying not to laugh....the girl’s fingers suddenly became very specific, aggressively wiggling into those two spots...Lorrie almost went through the ceiling....

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AHAHAHHA! Make her stop!!....Hee!Hee!Hee!” Lorrie screeched as her body kept trying to twist away, “Make her stop!!”

“Oh my....” said the older woman, “...you two have really made a connection, haven’t you?....”

“Please!...EEEEEEHeeHee!.......you have to make her stop!!” screeched Lorrie, staring straight into the girl’s big blue bum as she tried to find the right thing to say to change all of this, “ I’m begging you!....Hee hee! Haha! I’m begging you!!!......make her SSTAAAHHPP!!!”

Jess watched for a moment as Lorrie squirmed and squealed, her toes flexing, her feet writhing around, unable to hide from the gentle touches as the girl in the cheap, silly looking monster outfit continued her very specific stroking.....

“HOO!!....ahHA!.........HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!.....”

“I’ve never seen you so happy Lorrie......”said her stepmom, surprisingly cheerfully, “ I’m glad that this is working out so wonderfully.....”

Lorrie was fighting her laughter as she stared at her stepmom in disbelief....her face was contorted as she tried to frown, but remained joyous as the strange girl’s fingers continued to explore her foot bottoms....

Jess turned to leave....

“Where?....aHAHA!...where are you going!!” asked Lorrie, suddenly horrified as the full situation sank in, “Stop her!.....EEEE!....HEEHEE!!....You.....heehee!....Heeeha!...heeheeehee!..”she tried glaring at the girl, “Fucking STOP it!.......Hee!....HeeHEE!....HeeHA!HA!HA!....STOP!....”

“I have a party to attend to...”explained Jess, “..you didn’t really want to be there anyway, and besides, now you can have your own little party with a new friend.....”

As her stepmother was speaking, the Gigglepede really began to flick her fingers up and down on Lorrie’s tender spots much more quickly, Lorrie’s eyes looked completely alarmed as they snapped back to the girl on her legs, her lips pursed and her whole body flexed as she struggled, she was squirming so much that she almost bucked the girl off...the Gigglepede just adjusted herself, staying completely focused on Lorrie’s feet with a seemingly astonished but enthusiastic smile as she returned to this much more effective technique...

“TeeHEE! TEE HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.....AAAAHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHA!”screamed Lorrie...

“See?” asked Jess with an evil grin, “ ...All you needed was a little tenderness to break you out of your shell....don’t worry, I’ll let your father know you are spending time with someone you are just tickled with....”

Lorrie had tears as she watched Jess turn to walk up the stairs....

“Get!.....Heee! Get her to.....”shouted Lorrie, as her new friend kept carefully fingering her feet,”...HEEHEE!...JESUS!....HOO!....HEE!...HAHAHAsssssssssAAAHH!! HAHA!”

Jess turned to look at her one last time..the poor girl was struggling to get out her words...

“SShhhh....it’s OK dear, you don’t have to say anything....”she said,”...This is a small little gift from me to you, just lie back and enjoy it......you won’t be interrupted....”

“No! Heee! Haha! Haha!....Stop!!...stop her!!!!”

However, the Gigglepede never faltered from what it was doing...Lorrie couldn’t believe that she had spots on her feet that were so sensitive....or that this “Gigglepede” was able to find them, or that this girl was now completely zeroed in on them and was able to keep touching the exact same spots over and over even though Lorrie’s feet were still moving a little.....Lorrie twitched her feet around as much as she could, but it didn’t change a thing...

“EEEEEEHEEHEE!!” screamed Lorrie, frusterated as she kept trying to move her feet around, but it was no use....this bitch was completely focused as Lorrie struggled to do anything, unable to move her legs at all...

“Please!....Please!!....Please!...AH!hahahaha!” laughed Lorrie as those sensual fingers sent jolts of mirth through her feet....

Lorrie was stuck. No matter how loud or how much she sat screaming and squealing, the girl remained lovingly attentive, Lorrie’s shrieks never phased the Gigglepede at all.........

Jess smiled as she walked up the stairs...All had gone perfectly.

She turned around, and locked the door behind her.

Silence.

Yes, those two would have plenty of time to get to know each other....

Last edited:
good story but is that the end? what about her upperbody? you kinda left it hanging

thanks for this..............left lots open to the imagination........the doodlebug could do wonders with all day to do it in

Not bad. Although to be honest, I liked your previous stories better. There seemed to be more detail and buildup. Still, looking forward to any more stories you make!

Yeah...

I wrote that during my first day off in almost three months, I scribbled that out in a hurry since I wanted to finish before this weekend.....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back