• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (The long awaited chapter, part 8)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Fellow TMF peeps and fans, it is my honor to present a long over due part 8 of HM2.

Rachel wailed with laughter, as the Zoe and Mum continued their molestation of the young girl's toes. Kylie couldn't help but giggle a little to herself, enjoying her friend's discomfort. In a way, it turned her on as well. The sight of ten toes being devoured were enough to make her envious and wanting more herself.

Then a bat flew inside and the two monsters stopped what they were doing and sprang to their feet. A cloud of smoke clouded around the bat and then when the smoke cleared he was in human form.

It was Vladimir, still dressed in the same Count attire as last Halloween. The vampire approached his two cohorts and gave them a bemusing nod of approval. Then he looked down at the two bound girls on the floor and smiled to himself, baring his fangs. These two would be the first of many newborns tonight. Kneeling down, he opened his jaw wide and inched close to Rachel's neck.

Rachel (sobbing) Oh no, please don't! This can't be happening.

Vladimir: It is happening, my dear, and soon you will be free of a mortal's burden.

His teeth sank into her flesh, soon she would become like him.

After Vladimir finished sucking her blood, he turned his attention towards the still tittering Kylie, who was too busy having a giggle fest that she didn't even notice his pressence. The vampire turned and walked toward her, a second new vampire was now in the works.

Back to the party downstairs....

JT and his posse were catching up with their classmates. Most of the other guys were part of Omega Alpha Fraterinity and had brought a keg of beer. JT indulged himself and so did Megan, but Christine, Steven, and Tanya passed on it. The DJ was a guy who wore a skeleton costume and had a booth up in the orchastra balcony above. The ratio of guys to girls, was about eight to three, because the only girls were Tanya, Megan, and Christine. Brad and Josh, the two co captains of the football team were quite on the edge, looking for new tail and tired of sorority girls.

Brad: Where are all the chicks at this party?

Shawn: Yeah, JT, doesn't Abernathy have any hot friends.

JT: Not that I know of, but I do.

Megan: What are you trying to say, sporto, me, Chris, and Supergirl aren't hot.

Shawn: No, no, that's not the case. Nothing personal, but you're too sophisticated for me.

Brad: And Tanya's too tall for me, I'm only 5'9'.

Shawn: And Christine's sword doesn't exactly look cock friendly, lol.

Christine winked at him after saying that. If any of these frat horn dogs tried to get in her pants, she would not hesitate to castrate them.

JT: Well, thanks for the beer and all, but are we just gonna sit around and shoot the shit all night or are we gonna have fun?

Brad: Beer pong?

JT: Beer pong!

Shawn: Alright, while our boys get their buzz on and guard the keg, why don't you and Slimer victim over there take us on in.

JT nodded and looked over at his eager young protege, who was talking to Tanya.

Tanya: You look great, honey.
Daniel: Thank you, it wasn't easy to find this on ebay, and it cost me a fortune.
Tanya: I'm sure, mine wasn't cheap either. Although I'm told that this was sewed by a costume designer who did all of Dean Cain's outfits when he played Superman.
Daniel: Really?
Tanya: Yeah, lucky we're the same height lol. Oh and these are actually men's boots, couldn't find a pair in womens that would fit.

JT: Naturally, because Tanya's feet are so big, and she has the toughest time finding shoes that fit.

Tanya: Well my feet can easily fit if I stick them up your ass, James.

Damn thought JT, she called me by my first name, no one does that except my mother and teachers. I should stop while I'm ahead, to avoid Tanya's size twelves up my ass.

JT: Duly noted, Kryptonian babe. So, Danny, let's go play some beer pong.

Danny: But, I don't know how to play?

JT: That's cool, I'll be right there with you. We'll be a team, verus Brad and Shawn.

Danny: But those guys don't like me.

JT: It ain't that they don't like ya, buddy, they just don't know ya. And this will give them the chance to get to know ya and they'll see what a cool guy you are.

Danny: Really?

JT: Sure, trust me Danny, you are one of my best buds, i wouldn't lead you astray.

This was true, JT cared for Danny a lot and he wanted his friend to show these jocks that he was just as good as they were, if not better.

Danny: Fucking A, let's do it!

JT: Alright, that's what I like to hear, let's go kick some frat boy ass!

Throwing his arm around Danny, the two followed their two opponents out of the ballroom, down the hallway towards the kitchen. They would need more beer if they were going to play, and they had stashed some cans in the fridge. As they made their way though the living room, the four crossed paths with Rose, their hostess.

JT: Rose, there you are, we were wondering when you were going to join your own party.

Rose: Hello, James.

JT: Wow, you've never called me James in the five years I've known you, you feeling okay?

Rose: Yes, I'm feeling okay.

JT: Well, you sure look better than okay to me. Love the dress, very sexy. And makeup too, wow, you never wear makeup. What happened to going as a cowgirl?

Rose: Well, let's just say that someone convinced me to wear more ladylike attire.

JT: Lol, that is too funny, you being all ladylike. I never would imagine a tomboy like you, who can drink beer and belch like one of the guys, could get all dolled up like this.

Rose: So you don't think I look pretty?

JT: No, I don't, I think you look beautiful.

Rose smiled at the compliment and hugged her friend. Oh, how wonderful he smelled, oh how ravishing. His blood smelled so good.

Blood, his blood, why was she thinking about his blood? Rose broke the hug and placed both hands to her head. What was in that wine that those bitches had given her.

JT: Hey Rose, you okay?

The young girl composed herself and nodded yes.

Rose: Well, I better go see Megan and the rest of my guests.

JT: Sure, we'll catch up with you later.

Rose nodded and then walked away from the guys. When she had gone, Shawn and Brad cracked up.

Shawn: Now that is what I call fine.

Brad: Hell yeah, who would've thought that Abernathy could be hot.

JT: Alright, enough talk, let's go play some beer pong.

Brad: No problem, grab the beer and we'll meet you in the game room.

Shawn: You're going down, losers!

JT: We'll see about that. Come on, Danny, let's go gather our Silver Bullets for battle.

Danny: Um, okay.

Back in the ballroom.....

Megan, Christine and Tanya were doing the Macarina, while the frat boys just whistled and cheered them on. They were so busy dancing that they didn't notice Rachel and Kylie wander from the back door. The girls were dressed back in their 80s attire, minus their shoes and socks. They didn't join in the dance, but they made their way over to the bar. The bartender, who was dressed like a hunchback, gave them a bottle of Tequlia and the girls took turns sipping from it. This got the attention of the other five frat guys, because they had a lot of experience with watching girls get drunk and taking advantage of that drunkness. Their attention was now completely on Kylie and Rachel drinking, rather than the three girls dancing. Megan caught a glimpse of the drinking girls too, and motioned to her friends of their prescence. The three wandered over to the bar and greeted the bender girls.

Christine: Kylie, Rachel.

Tanya: What's up 80s ladies?

Rachel: Hello, lovelies.

Kylie: Glad you make it.

Megan: Of course, couldn't miss a chance to see the whole gang.

Then her eyes lowered down to their naked feet, frowning with confusion.

Megan: What's with the bare feet?

Christine: Yeah, what happened to your shoes?

Rachel: We took them off, more comfortable and less confining that way.

Tanya: Well, I gotta give you both props. There's no way I would walk around barefoot.

Kylie: And why is that?

Tanya: My feet are too big and I'm embarassed by my chubby toes.

Rachel: Oh don't be embarassed, Tanya.

Kylie: We would love to see your feet.

Rachel: Take your boots off.

Tanya: Okay, I think you both are little wasted now. Sorry, I won't be taking off my boots until I change out of my costume.

Christine: Did you see, Rose, we've been here for an hour now and she hasn't come to greet us.

Rachel: Yeah, we've seen her, in fact, she's heading this way.

Then two frat boys came over to flirt with Rachel and Kylie. Their names were Eric and Matt.

Eric: Hey Rachel, Kylie, nice to see you came.

Matt: We missed you last week.

Kylie: Oh, really Matthew?

Matt: Very much, so.

Kylie: Awwww, poor baby! Perhaps we should make it up to you.

Matt: Really, what did you have in mind?

Kylie: How about a little pre Halloween fun.

Rachel: Some tricks and treats from us.

Kylie: And we'll smell your feet, as long as you give us something good to eat.

And after saying that, she lightly fondled Matt's member through his jeans.

Matt: Whoa, enough said there, girls!

Eric: Where can we do this trick or treating you speak of?

Rachel: Upstairs. Take a shot with us, and we'll be your guides.

Matt: Fuck it, let's do it Eric.

The four of them took a shot of Tequlia, while a stunned Tanya, Megan, and Christine looked on. Kylie and Rachel hated frat guys, and they never drank hardcore before. Something told them that they were either too drunk to care, or they had a little revenge in mind for the time their friend got roofied at Homecoming. Regardless of what it was, they took Matt and Eric by the hands and lead them out of the ballroom. Rose walked by them as they exited and saw Rachel and Kylie give her a smirk before walking out.

Rose didn't return the smirk, it couldn't be good. That and she could somehow sense that there was something different about Kylie and Rachel, they looked paler than their usual fairly tan complexion. But she saw her friends and her heart skipped a beat. How she wanted to tell them about being stripped, tickled, bathed and dressed up in clothing that was not only not her style but against her will too. But Rose also remembered what Elsa and Lucy told her about keeping everything that happened a secret if she wanted her friends to live. It pained her to keep all her emotions about what happened, bottled up inside, but it had to be done.

For all their sakes.

Kylie and Rachel lead Eric and Matt upstairs, and into one of the bedrooms Ironically, the same bedroom that Zoe and Mum had tickled them in. Without word, the girls took off their clothes and stripped down to their birthday suits. The guys followed suit, but kept their boxers and sock on. Since there were two beds in the room, Kylie and Eric took one, while Rachel lead Eric to the other.

Rachel: Now, sense you guys are all self conscious about being naked in front of each other, we're goiing to blindfold you so that there's no pork sword comparisson chat going on.

Matt: Fine by me.

Eric: Me too.

The girls blindfolded the guys and then lowered them onto the beds so that they were laying on their backs. Then they started to tie their limbs to the bed posts, so they were both spread eagled. Kylie laid her head on Eric's chest and listened to his heartbeat. Then she used one hand to slowly stroke his rising member.

Eric: Find something you like?
Kylie: Mmmhmmm. I never took you for the outdoors type, Eric, but I'm glad you know how to pitch a tent.

She gave a chuckle and Eric smiled at her joke, Kylie was pretty cool.

Rachel on the other hand, wasn't pretty cool, at least not know. She started to hungrily and aggressively kiss and fondle Matt. Laying smacks on his muscular torso and using her teeth to nip at his shoulder and his bicep.

Matt: Whoa, slow down, baby.

Rachel: No, I don't do slow. And I am in charge here, so you be a good boy now.

Matt: Whatever you say, Rach.

Grinning to herself, Rachel started to kiss Matt's neck and then used her fingernails to tickle his nipples. Matt started to giggle at that, for being a big and strong jock, he had soft skin that was sensitive to the touch.

Rachel: Awwww, is the big bad football player ticklish?

Matt: Heeheehhheehe yes, why are heheheheheheheheee you tickle meeheheeeheeee?

Rachel: Because I can, you're all tied up and helpless. Which means I can do all sorts of naughty things to you and you can't do anything about it.

She licked his nipple after saying that, causing Matt to moan. But to make sure he didn't get too comfortable, she gave the nipple a small bite with her sharp incisors.

Matt: Yooow

Rachel: Heeheeheeee

Eric: Hey now, don't hurt my pal!

Kylie: Eric, honey, don't worry about them, or you'll be left here with a hard on and no one to take care of it for you.

Eric: Okay, sorry Ky!

Kylie: It's okay, love. Now, shhhhh.

She started to passionately kiss Eric now, with her hand now stroking him faster. Eric moaned as he made out with Kylie, while enjoying the best handjob he'd ever gotten.

Rachel was tickling Matt's taut stomach, sending him into a tickle fit. Then she would stop and kiss his tummy, and start tickling again. The fact that Matt couldn't see, just made it all the more worse.

Matt: Raahahahhahhaaachel whahaaahahahahat?

Rachel: Yes, Matthew?

Matt: Whaahahhahahhhwhhhhy?

Rachel: Because you're my little play toy, and we're playing the tickle game now. If you're a good sport, we'll play Atari.

Matt: Ataahahahahahahhaari?

Rachel: Yes, that's when I play with your tool like it's a joystick, it ends with you having a game over orgasm.

Matt: Fuuuucking hahahahahhahahah A!

Rachel: Thought, you'd like that.

Kylie was still stroking Eric's swollen member and was nibbling his ear now. When she was sure she got Eric as hard and big as he could get, she stopped and hopped off the bed. Eric frowned, what was going on. But it didn't last, when he felt his big toe getting wet and slippery, Kylie was sucking his toe.

Eric: Oooooooh my goodness.
Kylie: Now, if you like that, imagine how much you would like it if I sucked something else that's big in my mouth.

She sucked his toe harder, and Eric's imagination ran wild as he envisioned getting a blowjob from Kylie. The thought of that was enough to make him rock hard, which he was at this point.

Kylie saw this and a smile spread across her pretty face. Reaching into a nightstand drawer next to the bed, she pulled out a long stiff feather. Very, very slowly, she dragged the feather up and down Eric's shaft. Eric laughed like a loon as the brunette teased his member.

Rachel decided to reward Matt's good behavior by getting on top of him, and thrusting her womanhood onto Matt's instant hard cock. She rode him like a cowgirl riding a mechincal bull at a Roadhouse bar. While she rode Matt, she decided to have some more fun by tickling his armpits.

Matt: HAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH THAAHAHAHAAT FUCKING TICKLES!

Rachel: That's the idea, hehe.

Kylie also decided to step things up, she used her other hand to tickle Eric's balls while still tickling his hard cock. Eric roared with laughter, having both his boys and his tool tickled at the same time, was more than he could bear. He didn't know how much longer, he could last. Neither did Kylie, and she had enough. Following suit from Rachel, she pounced on Eric, shoving his hard member as deep inside her as possible.

The guys were having so much fun having wild, kinky sex. They were so lost in the lust of carnal pleasures that they didn't even feel their vampire fangs sink into their neck.

Vladimir listened from the hallway, his ear to the door. Two more newborn vampires for his new army of the night. After tonight, when the curse was broken, he would spread his vampire virus further. And he wouldn't be appearing just on Halloween night anymore. No, after tonight, he would be able to wake up everyday and feed upon human beings.

After all, who would be able to stop him.

Hope you all enjoyed it, I thought it would be nice to take a break from tickling the girls and have some dude tickling. Not to worry, there are still more lees on the way. Remember, it's a Halloween party!!!!!

Next up will be Christina, Tanya, and Megan. Three lees for the next story, hope you all can handle that!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back