• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bridesmaid

Ayla ny

Verified
thank you to DVNC the finder of lost stories :)

The Bridesmaid

Peggy Sue looked at herself in the mirror. "not bad for a 30something bridesmaid" she thought out loud. while the (uck) seafoam green dress was a monstrosity... she figured she still didn't look half bad. so why was her stomach in knots at the thought of seeing Brian again? after all they had never been an 'item'... just 'buddies' in high school. she fixed her hair and smiled as the memories came crashing in.

Brain had always been so serious... always treating life like an obstacle to be over come. Peggy Sue on the other hand was handful. she seemed to always be excited, and if something caught her interest she would persue it with a passion that would have been frightening if not for her genuinely good (if enthusiastic) heart.

well in her senior year of high school Peggy Sues passion was Brian. she sat behind him in American History, taught by Mr. Solzer, who could make even a fairly interesting piece of history into the most boring lecture on earth.

to entertain herself Peggy Sue took to tracing the freckles on the back of Brian's neck with her pencil. at first he just swatted at his neck absent mindedly and continued taking notes. as soon as she thought he was engrossed in his work again... she would gently trail the tip of her
pencil from one freckle to another in her own little version of connect the dots. the only reaction she could get was an occasional 'shoo-fly' wave of his hand. until.. that is... she slipped off her shoe and very slowly poked her toes into the hole in the back of his chair. when she
figured she had gotten as close to the side of his waist as she could... she struck! determined to get a reaction from the stoic Brian... she dug right in. Brian shot from his slouching position to the edge of his seat in an instant. he glared suspiciously over his shoulder... only to
see a grinning Peggy Sue wave sweetly. her smile was infectious and he found himself grinning back before returning to his studies.

that last semester of school their friendship grew.. inspite of (or perhaps because of) Peggy Sue's continuing game of connect the dots. until college took them in different directions.

.. and now they had both come back to their home town for a friends wedding.

the wedding was beautiful... and as she was being wisked off to the reception Peggy Sue looked around for Brian, but could not find him among the guests. the reception was held at a lake front restaurant/bar and the drinks were flowing and the party going strong by the time the bride and groom got around to the traditional bouquet and garter toss.

Peggy Sue of course was in the crowd of single gals with a drink in one hand and her too tight seafoam shoes in the other. well when the bride threw her bouquet it landed with a flower scattering 'plonk' right on her head. Peggy Sue blushed and gathered her flowers as the women cleared the floor... and the men gathered for the garter toss.

while looking for her seat Peggy Sue rolled her eyes when she heard the DJ's announcement. "ok now folks... the lucky lady who caught the bouquet needs to come on up here... because the caught garter goes on YOU." the quests were crowding around and laughing as she made her way to the
chair in the center of the dance floor. she hadn't seen who caught the garter and grinned as she looked around for what she figured would be a very nervous young boy with a garter in his hand. walking toward her was a man her age. he had one of those faces that always seem to be smiling and was laughing as he kneeled down in front of her with the
garter in his hand. lifting her foot onto his lap... his fingers crawled over the bottom of her foot as he slipped the garter over.

Peggy Sue giggled and her foot jerked, "hey that tickles!". he looked up at her and grinned, "just wait til I play dot to dot on them".

she studied his eyes and could not believe this was the same Brian. his fingers were pushing the garter over her knee now... and he dug in and tickled her knee hard making Peggy Sue jump right out of her chair and into Brian's arms. as they hugged (and the crowd clapped) he whispered
in her ear, "I have waited a long time to return this favor." Brian then picked her up... threw her over his shoulder... and with fingers crawling up her sides... carried her out the door.

ok so it's mushy... sue me!!!
lol

Ayla

this is the first thing I ever posted to TMF. I was SO tempted to edit lol but decided to leave it ‘as is’.

I can hardly believe it’s been more than two years. I can’t tell you how glad I am that I found this place. life just keeps getting better and better. :)

The Good Old Days

Thanks for re-posting it, Ayla. It's every bit as enjoyable now as it was then. I think it's a beautiful, simple story that doesn't hit the reader over the head with details; it captures the thrill of tickling, the real human interaction that makes it so pleasurable.

glen

Glen, making friends like you was one of the best parts of the good old days. :) thanks.

As usual, I'm tickled pink to get to reread one of your vignettes, Ayla...

Almost feels like I know the characters in your stories, sometimes! Good stuff, as usual. Thanks for sharing!

Others opt for Jello--I say there's always room for...romance!

This one, Ayla, is too short and sweet to have remained hidden for so long. It don't matter if it's an oldie if it's such a goodie... :)

thanks :) this story is kind of the yang to the ‘kidnap and tickle the living daylights out of her’ yin. ;)

now back to the yin... :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back