• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Expierence

MrFingers

I have hundreds of real life expierences. This being my first post I'll keep it short.

Where to start.......

In high school I was in art class and we hd t do an abstract type of project. I had a few cute girls in my class. Being a senior the girls in the lower grades were pretty willing to do what I asked. I started with painting my own hand with water color paint and making a palm print on the poster paper. I then asked this cute little thing, let's call her "Gina" to submit a palm print. She happily agreed. She then said it would be "cute" to have a foot print on the poster. I asked her to be my subject. Having smaller feet and all I could get more prints on the poster. She again happily agreed. Now picture a HS junior with a C cup and a dancers body an very cute face in a Catholic School uniform. She slipped offer penny loafer and rolle down
her navy blue knee hi sock. She put her cute size 6 foot in my lap wiggling her toes. He foot was soft tiny and had her toes painted pink. Not saying a word i dipped my Red Sable artist brush into the blue water color paint and begant to paint the sole of her foot. She immediately began to giggle and twitch her foot. I asked her if she was OK a she said she was fine but it was really tickling her to her surprise. I said I was sorry but told her she must remain still for it to come out OK. Man that was a bunch of crap! I continued to paint her sole, each toe, making circles on the ball of her foot and her heal. She was clutching the arms of her chair and gigling like crazy while her toes wiggled wildly. She was a good sport andher fot prints came out perfect for the right foot. I thought we were done when she said it needed her left foot too to be even. I didn't argue and proceeded to paint/ tickle her other foot with this sharp little paint brush again. It was a lot of fun. Just than the art teacher came around the large class room, seen what was going on and said "better you than me Gina I could take that much foot tickling. The pain we indure for the sake of Art." Let me say that the art teacher was a 25 year old woman, very cute and sexy and yes I tickled her feet too. That is a story for aother time tho.

MrFingers - Great story! I'm looking forward to reading MANY more of your experiences!!

Great story man. Post on. I read the one about your wife it is good too.

I didn't realize you were the same author to the wife story, excellent. I love the detail, keep em' coming, much enjoyed.

Very fine story. Sweet! What a bonus with the teacher! I second the motion that you tell us many more.

Thank you,

dig dug

Yea

That was a sweet story...you are a lucky guy...

MrFingers said:
Let me say that the art teacher was a 25 year old woman, very cute and sexy and yes I tickled her feet too. That is a story for aother time tho.

Please, oh please, tell us that story! :bowing: Sorry, I got carried away there. :D Thanks, MrFingers. :)

Welcome to TMF, Mr. Fingers! I am always happy to see new members contributing to the Post Stories forum, which is my favorite.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back