• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Play Time (Part 7)

Dragonsbain

TMF Poster
OMG! It has been way too long. This is the last chapter. The first 6 Chapters are in this story thread.

“But what a thing to be in trouble for.”

Tasha laughed to herself as she grabbed her Tricorder. She set it to Data's physical settings. She scanned Data and nearly dropped the Tricorder as every alarm went off. He looked still but really wasn't. Tasha went and gently touched his arm. Data was vibrating. Tasha sat down next to him and puzzled over the readings. Data was barely breathing or moving but most of the systems in his body were in overdrive. The answer hit her like a phaser blast.

“Every being in the universe should be jealous. Your STILL orgasmic!! I need to meet your creator.”

Tasha suddenly felt guilty for recording this. Data could decide who could see this. Data knew that he was a “one of a kind”. He hated being used like a lab rat. Most of his memories he wouldn't talk about had to do with that. Now Geordi and Dr. Crusher always gave him a choice what he wanted to do and how he wanted to do it. He had never said no to either of them. Tasha's mind went to a conversation:

“It is the intention behind it Tasha.” Data drew her into hug. “ I am not being used like a walking hard drive.”

Data could feel Tasha giggling against his chest. Before Data got the wrong impression,Tasha looked at him and stated:

“Well then what happened five weeks ago on the bridge? Beverly had to practically pull you out of your chair and drag you into the turbolift. I'm assuming that she wasn't calling you a baby for no reason.”

“ Beverly's Medical mainframe and I are incompatible on a number of levels. So when I went into her mainframe it is..” Data stopped. He was searching for the right word. “frustrating and annoying to get anything done. I do it gladly but I am never functioning quite right when I come out. It would be like asking a Klingon and a Ferengi to overhaul the Federation's trade laws. “

“ I get the idea.”

Tasha was drawn out of her musings by her Com Badge. Oh no! Not now!

“Lieutenant Yar here.” her hail came out a bit forced.

“ Tasha, it's Geordi. We have to pick you two up early. They are sending us to the neutral zone. We will be there in two hours. OK?”

“Sure, Geordi. No problem.”

“Everything OK, Tasha?”

“Yes. We will be ready. Yar out.”

Geordi and Worf looked at the interface screen trying to imagine her face.

“Something happened and she is trying to cover it up.” Worf said with a smirk on his face.

“Yes. She is such a terrible liar to us.” Geordi said trying not to laugh.

Captain Picard walked to the back of the bridge to find out what happened.

“Were you able to contact them?”

“Yes, Sir.” Worf said.

Picard looked at both of his officers and noticed the half hidden smiles. Picard closed his eyes and sighed. Geordi and Worf were close to outright laughing.

“ I don't want to know.” Picard said as he walked back to his chair.

Tasha couldn't wake Data up. Not that she wanted to. She decided to start packing.

“ Sorry, honey. I need to clean this up.” Tasha said as she gently dragged him off of Geordi's rig.

Tasha laid him on his side. She put a pillow under his head and tucked a blanket around him. Tasha did a quick scan of his vitals. The readings were starting to calm. It had been about 30 minutes. Tasha laughed and continued packing.

Data woke with a start. He opened his eyes and tried to focus.

How long have I been out? Where is Tasha?

Tasha was carrying out the last of the equipment when she heard her name echoing from the cavern. Tasha called out to Data.

“ Don't move Data. I'm coming.”

Tasha got to him in about a minute. He was stretching a bit. Tasha sat down next to him and smiled.

“ You have got to teach me to do that.”

“Do what Tasha?”

“ Have a forty five minute orgasmic experience.”

Data hid his face under the blanket. Tasha started giggling. He wasn't comfortable with this part of himself.

“ Don't be embarrassed, Data. I'm envious. What was going on during that?”

“ Kind of hard to explain.”

“ You can think on it. Did you enjoy it?”

Data smiled and pulled her down for a kiss. Tasha came up breathless.

“ Yes is such an understatement.”

Tasha gathered herself and explained what was going on. It was only then that Data noticed that he was dressed in khaki shorts and a cream colored collared shirt.

“ You dressed me?”

“Yes.”

“What happened to my wrists and feet?” Data had a pretty good guess.

“ They got rubbed raw. Sorry. So I wrapped them. Your left foot is really bad. That is why no boot.”

“How long before The Enterprise gets here?”

“ Twenty minutes or so.”

Tasha helped him up. Data tried to put weight on his left foot. Tasha had to grab him before he fell over. Tasha held him up as he rebalanced and silently screamed.

“ I have exposed circuits? “

“ Yes you do.”

“ Does it hurt?” Tasha wasn't quite sure what to do.

“ No. It burns.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Please help me balance. I really do not want to put any weight on my left foot.”

Tasha helped Data to the surface and sat him down. She ran back into the cave to make sure they didn't leave anything. Data was standing when she got back using the broken crystal as a crutch.

“What are we going to tell them?” Tasha asked.

“ I will think of something.” Data said with a smile.

“ Enterprise to Yar and Data. Please respond.” Captain Picard's voice rang out from their Com badges.

“ We are ready for beam up, Sir.” Data responded.

Tasha and Data felt the transporter beam envelop them. Picard had them beamed to the bridge. He wanted to brief them immediately. Data and Tasha were a bit shocked to be on the bridge. They both adjusted much faster than the bridge crew did.

Riker turned to Picard with a “ I told you so look.” Picard stopped Riker with a look.

“ We found a new form of dilithium crystals, Captain. We obtained a sample for testing.” Data announced as he balanced on one foot and held the crystal out for Picard to see.

“Worf, Geordi, Deanna, Data and Tasha Ready Room, Now. Number One you have the bridge.” Picard said a bit gruffly.

Worf walked behind Data and picked him up. Data whispered something to Worf and Worf took him to Riker. The rest of the group was looking on from Picard's ready room.

“Commander. It is very important that you realize my injuries are my doing. Lieutenant Yar had nothing to do with them. Understood?”

Riker was dumb struck for a moment. Data had never been this direct with him before. Why are you defending her Data? We will talk later.

“Understood.”

Data nodded at him and Worf carried him into the Ready Room. Picard waited for the door to close.

“ Can't you two play nice?” Picard said with a laugh.

Tasha burst out into giggles. Data tried to bury his head in Worf's chest.

“OK. Data and Tasha play time is over.” Picard announced.

Data and Tasha started to sober up.

“Data, how bad are you injured?”

“Not badly, Captain.” Data confidently said.

Geordi was gradually unwrapping Data's left foot when he pushed a little hard on his arch. Data nearly jumped out of Worf's arms. Data bit down on a scream.

“No touch, Geordi.” Data said a bit breathlessly.

Picard looked concerned. Geordi finished unwrapping Data's foot.

“Naked circuits. Ouch.” Geordi winced.

“Burns.” Data said.

“It would. Captain, he will be OK. I just need an hour or two. Buddy?”

“ Yes. Thank-you. Geordi.” Data said.
“ Tell me when your done, Geordi. Then I want everyone in the conference room. Dismissed.”

Tasha and Deanna stayed behind.

“Captain?”

“Yes, Tasha.”

“Thank-you.”

Captain Picard pulled her into a hug.

“You are more than welcome.”

Picard released her and watched them leave. Tasha and Data would be careful. Picard just wished they didn't have to be.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back