• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm not your foot rest (m/f)

Midna

TMF Novice
Based on a real experience.

Simon and Alice (bf/gf) are sitting together on the setti, watching the tv. David Attenbrough is narrating a nature programme about big cats. It is past 10pm, the room is warm and dark, Alice lets out a yawn. She likes nature programmes, but they have a tendency to relax her into falling asleep. Slowly she finds it getting harder to fight the urge to curl up and fall asleep. She shuffles around a bit, tries sitting up, but each time tiredness strikes back.

Not being very suttle, Simon notices and suggests she goes to bed. Alice rejects, saying that she is fine and comfortable down stairs. He replies half jokingly that he doesn't want to have to carry her to bed. She shrugs him off, saying that she is wide awake. However 2 minutes later her eyes feel heavy again. She adjusts herself again, this time leaning her head on the setti arm and curling up her legs, pushing her feet against Simon's thigh.

A few minutes later Alice is slipping into sleep when she feels Simon move. She does not open her eyes, but hears Simon go into the kitchen and shortly after the kettle being switched on. The next thing she is aware of is him, without any grace, falling back onto the setti. Her toes are pinned behind his back. She pulls her legs back to free her toes and then stretches out, laying her feet on his lap.

Simon, in jest states that he is not a foot rest. Alice doesn't listen and goes back to sleeping. Suddenly she feels a kind of electric shock swipe up the sole of her foot. Her immediate reaction is to flinch her foot. She thinks for a moment, but then goes back to sleep. A few seconds later another electric shock feeling swipes up her foot. She moves her feet from his lap and rests them again against his thigh.

At this point Alice is aware of what is going on. Even though she is nearly fast asleep she cannot resist the temptation to play. Put your feet in Simon's lap, get a little tickle. Maybe half a minute after moving her feet she moves them back into his lap.

Now Simon isn't clueless either, he knows Alice's games. He tells her that if she doesn't remove her feet he is going to tickle them. Alice ignores his warning and waits, all tiredness vanished. After a few moments she feels his finger slowly tracing up and down her foot. Her foot first flinches and then she tries to hold it still. A few more tracing up and down and then another finger joins the fury. Alice gives a little giggle and moves her feet from his lap.

It doesn't take long for her feet to reappear on his lap. This time he warns her that he will go all out on her feet. She ignores his threat and makes a “pft” noise. Simon places one arm over her legs, pinning her feet to his lap whilst with his free hand he starts scribbling his fingers up and down her soles. Alice jerks up and tries to pull her legs away. Simon keeps his strong grip and continues assaulting her feet. She laughs frantically and uses her hands to pull at his arm. Simon does not let up but Alice manages to wiggle and free one of her feet. Simon keeps a hold on her other foot and tickles it. She keeps laughing and wrestles against him, pulling his arm with her hands and pressing against his thigh with he free foot.

After maybe a minute she manages to free her other foot. She curls up her feet beneath her and slowly catches her breath. Simon just smirks at her, giving the silent “I won!”.

Simon always likes to ensure that there is an agreement before the tickling gets more serious. E.g. instead of just pouncing on Alice and tickling her crazy he will sutterly ask her if she is up for it. Even if it is as obvious as “how sensitive are you feeling tonight”. If she replied “relaxed” then he knows that she doesn't want to be tickled intensely, but if her reply was cocky then she would soon regreat it.

So in wanting to see how far she was prepared to go Simon gave her a warning. “If you put your feet in my lap again then I am going to tie your hands behind your back and paint the town red on your feet”.

Alice though about this for a moment and just kept her feet near to his thigh. After a little while she gingerly slipped her feet into his lap. Instantly he went to grab her. She tried to quickly jump off the setti but he was too quick, getting her into a bear hug. She laughed and wiggled in his hold, but he didn't let go. He even teased her a bit by kissing her neck and asking what was wrong. The crafty fox was already prepared, removing the soft belt from his night gown. He firmly but gently pressed Alice against the setti so he could tie her hands behind her back. Alice didn't struggle too much, knowing she could make it really awkward for him, but not wanting to.

With her hands tied behind her back, Simon helped lean Alice back sitting on the setti. He scouped up her feet and placed them in his lap. He looked at Alice and then slowly traced his finger tip slowly around her foot. Simon always liked this approach, starting slowly and building up. He was content at the moment to just watch her face and her attempts to not show any emotion. A smile quickly formed on her face. After a few minutes of slowly tracing his finger all around her feet and watching her squirm, give the occasional giggle and fight the sensation he decided to pick up the pace.

Simon started spidering his fingers under her toes. She pulled her legs and started laughing. “Hey, unfair heheheheh” she exclaimed. He laughed and continued tickling under her toes whilst keeping his arm firmly pinning her legs. She kept giggling and pulling her legs.

He then changed tactic and spidered up and down one of her feet. She struggled more, laughing, but not wanting to give him the satisfaction of pleading. She managed to get a foot free, but he just grabbed it and re-pinned it under his arm.

Soon after he gave her a quick break. He watched her calm her giggling/breathing and saw the enjoyment in her eyes that signified that she wasn't done yet. Unannounced he started his assault again. This time he held onto just one foot, using one hand to pull back her toes of her foot whilst with his other hand he swiped his fingers up and down the stretched sole. She burst into laughing and leaned towards him. If her hands were free she would be pulling frantically on his arm. As it stood though she could only lean close to his arm and watch her foot get tickled senseless.

She used her free foot to push against his thigh, but his thigh was pretty much use to her assault and he just continued. She could only laugh and laugh, but she kept enough resistance to avoid pleading.

After what seemed like an eternity he released her poor foot but quickly grabbed the other one. Knowing what was to come she forgot all determination not to plead and begged “noooo, please [still giggling], not again”. The sadistic monster ignored her and pulled back her toes. She pleaded again and closed her eyes in anticipation. The attack was quick to come and she lost control, laughing, pleading, and kicking him with her free foot. She even crashed her shoulder against his shoulder a few times in her frantic struggling.

So this went on for quite a while, breaks followed by more tickling of her feet. Eventually the attacks ended on her feet. However Simon was not finished. He leaned towards Alice and started tickling her sides. She laughed “nooo, heheheheh, I give up, hehehehe, I give up”. Wanting to ensure he did a proper job he continued tickling her sides. Changing between poking at her sides and using his thumbs to tickle her belly. She fell flat onto the setti, lying on her back whilst he carefully pinned her down. “Heheheheh, stop, I've learnt heheheh not to heheheh, ahhhhh, heheheheh”.

After a few minutes he stopped and waited for her to finish giggling. That must had took 5 minutes, but he waited patiently. At that point both Alice and Simon were both aroused. The tickling was replaced with a lot of kissing and other activities. Alice's hands remained tied behind her back the whole time which heightened the sensation.

I think stories based on real experiences are always fun to read, partly because they actually happened! I do like the writing style of this, it doesn't get bogged down in too much detail and it reads very smoothly, it flows well. The picture you paint really is rather adorable and very sweet, and you communicate the whole playfulness of the situation as well.

Just a minor point as well, THANK YOU for spacing the paragraphs out, it means I don't have to read a wall of text! XD

I do hope you keep writing, either basing it on true experiences, or just letting your imagination take over.

I think stories based on real experiences are always fun to read, partly because they actually happened! I do like the writing style of this, it doesn't get bogged down in too much detail and it reads very smoothly, it flows well. The picture you paint really is rather adorable and very sweet, and you communicate the whole playfulness of the situation as well.

Just a minor point as well, THANK YOU for spacing the paragraphs out, it means I don't have to read a wall of text! XD

I do hope you keep writing, either basing it on true experiences, or just letting your imagination take over.

Thanks for the compliments :) Glad you enjoyed the writing style, was concerned that some people might not like it. I will definitely keep writing; got lots more real experiences that I remember fondly.

I am actually keeping my imagination restrained, as it has a tendency to go off on a tangant, involving magic and evil creatures etc. For these stories I am only using it to fill in the blanks.

Great story! I enjoyed the power play/banter between the two characters. Very reminiscent of a lot of my own tickle encounters - me instigating, and the 'ler retaliating with tickles. Fun stuff :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back