• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inuyasha's Ticklish Situation...contains sexual situation

TickleDemon

TMF Novice
Tickling_Gurl i hope u enjoy

When we last left Kagome had been tickle tortured by Inuyasha and Shipoo. Kagome had come back to get revenge, already putting poor Shipoo through tickling hell she went on looking for Inuyasha.

As Kagome worked her way through the forest looking for any signs of Inuyasha. As she searched her way through the thick plant life she found a peice of Inuyashas robe. As she walked quietly she heard something in the distance, as she ducked behind some brush she watched as Inuyasha jumped through the trees.
"Where is that stupid girl. ARGH!! im sick of this." As he sat on the tree branch he began to fall asleep with the sound of the forest around him. As he fell asleep his fee dangled over off the branch. Kagome got a brainstorm, as she tied some rope around an arrow she shot it to a near by tree. As she climbled the tree she made a loop with the rope and tied his ankles together as she pushed him over the side of the branch he feel close to the ground being suspended only a foot or so above the ground.
"Huh! what the hell!" As Inuyasha noticed his situation he watched as Kagome jumped right infront of him.
"Hi heard your looking for me." She smiled as she walked over to him
"What the hell are you doing?" Inuyasha struggled as Kagome fastened his wrists to a log under him.
"Hehe you look so adorible." As she began to remove his robe leaving his upper body bare. "What a manly chest." She began to run her nails up and down his chest making Inuyasha struggle as he held in his laughter.
"HEY! heha listen let me go and ill never heha make fun of you." Inuyasha knew what was going to happen and he had to get out of it quick.
"Whats wrong, is the powerful demon ticklish?" As she wiggled her fingers into his sides as she wiggled them into his hollows making him laugh at the top of his lungs begging her to stop. As Kagome worked her fingers over Inuyasha ticklish torso she began to get an odd feeling between her legs. Something about this was exciting her alot. She kneeled down kissing his navel as she blew a raspberry as tears streamed down his cheeks Kagome gave him a brake as she looked at him with lust growing.
"Hehahe oh god, pleahehse let me go." Inuyasha to had lust growing as the more she tortured him the more pleasure grew to his loins.
"Ill let you go, but, you must say im your lover." She smiled as Inuyasha gave a resonding NO! She smiled as she stood up raking his soles.
"My i thought these barefeet would be dirty and filled with callases but there soooo smooth and silky." As she racked her long nails up and down his soles. As Inuyasha began to laugh and struggle more then before his pleasure could be seen as Kagome smiled. "I think your lieing, it looks like you want more." She began to draw figure 8s and draw with her nails till his soles were red from all the tickling. All of a sudden the rope snapped as Inuyasha feel and laid on the ground Kagome walked to him as she straddled him.
"Ouch hehahe oh god please ill never tickle you agin." Inuyasha couldn't take it his buldge had grown as so large he couldn't hide it and it began to ache he had to releve the pressure.
"Am i your lover." Kagome pulled his pants off as she took her shoes off rubbing his cock with her stocking feet.
"MMMM Oh please more." Inuyasha began to moan as he laid still tied up.
"Well am i." She stopped the foot job as she attacked his soles.
"HEHAheh I can't heahheHA NOt with A HEAHehahe human." Inuyasha laid there as Kagome stopped.
"Well if thats how you feel im going to tickle this lil feet till you change your mind.
"Oh god no ill... be your lover." As he looked up to see Kagomes eyes light up.
"Hehe im still going to tickle you" As she began the foot job again she tickled his bare baby soft soles. His laughter and moans mixed with begging was to much torture for her as she got up and on his cock. That day they fucked all night long tickle torturing eachother in turn as they made love. Soon the sun rose and Kagome got dressed again as she walked back to the well kissing Inuyasha she jumped in as she wish she didn't have to leave. Inuyasha turned to see a bunch of other demons as they all laughed mocking him about his new human lover. That evening was filled with screams as Inuyasha took care of everyone who bad mouthed a human.

No Prob

No Problem Tickling_Gurl, i hope you enjoyed. If you have any other requests you can post em here or email me at [email protected] that goes for everyone else here as well

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back