• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remember these stories?

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
I was trying to find a few stories that I first saw on the web ages ago but I cannot locate them now. If anyone remembers them or has links I would be very grateful.

1) A guy on a business trip goes to buy a pair of cowboy boots and tricks a cute cowgirl into taking off her boot so he can tickle her foot. I think there was more than one part to this and some upper-body tickling later.

2) A college researcher (called Colleen I think) finds an abandoned haunted asylum where the head nurse was a tickle torture fiend. The researcher stays over several nights and sees and hears more vivid tickling phenomena. Made me think of House on Haunted Hill with tickling.

3) A tickler kidnaps a pretty female student (aren't they all?) from nursing/med school for tickle torture. I know that's a vague description but I think the 'lees name was Linda and there were 3 or 4 fairly long chapters but I only saw one of them. I could be way off here but I think it might have been by Noeyes.

Do these ring any bells with anyone?

Story #2 sounds like "Asylum 7" by Shadowtklr. It's been published in TFTA #4, but I seem to recall that it was up as a promotional piece for free. I'll ask the publisher - if it's public domain, I'll repost it.

I remember that first story. It was titled "Boots", and I haven't seen it for a long time. I may still have a copy I printed out some time ago. I'll have to do some digging...

I think that I remember #3 but I couldn't tell you much about it. Sorry.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back