• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breakfast in bed (m/f)

Midna

TMF Novice
Based on a real experience.

I never understand how people could stay in bed until mid-day. Even if you went to bed at 1am after a hard week at work, do you really need 12 hours sleep? Is there some secret meditation people practice? I personally like to enjoy as many hours awake in a weekend as possible. Unfortunately Simon did not share the same view. So whereas I often woke up before 8am on weekend days Simon would prefer to stay in bed until mid-day. We kind of worked a compromise where I would get up; watch some tv, play some games, read and basically keep it quiet whilst he slept in. However sometimes I got bored and would try and convince him to get out of bed. The following is an attempt that didn't go so well.

It is 7am Saturday morning. Simon and me had watched a movie together until 11pm. I had gone upstairs, read for a little and then fallen asleep whilst Simon had stayed up to watch the sports, including cage fighting (yuck). Not sure when he came to bed as I was asleep at the time.

So around 7am I wake up. I hear Simon sleeping peacefully and decide to try and catch some more sleep. I roll to the other side, try to sleep for 15 minutes, but eventually get bored. I want to enjoy Simon's company, so on purpose I fidget around, making sure to gently bump into him. That does not work so I resort to plan B. How could anyone get mad at you if you are asking them if they would like a drink? I nudge his shoulder and asks if he would like a tea. He just grunts, probably not even aware. Regardless I get out of bed and go downstairs to make a tea for him and coffee for myself.

I come back upstairs with the drinks and place his tea near him. He makes another grunt noise but makes no aim to move towards his tea. I get back into bed and nudge him, telling him there is a tea. After a bit of reminding each time he seems to fall asleep he finally wakes up enough to reach for his drink and take some sips. I manage to have a small conversation with him as he drinks his tea, though it mostly consists of grunts and one word answers. He finishes his tea and then lies on his back, head on the pillow, looking like he is about to go back to sleep.

Ok, plan C. I crawl on top of him and sit in his lap, facing him. I press my hands against his chest and massaged my hands up and down. He lets out a happy sigh. I continue massaging his chest and give him the occasional poke. He opens his eyes and looks at me with the expression of “let me sleep”. Doesn't work, I poke his ribs “are you going to get up?”. He reaches out for me, holds me, twists me around so I am lying next to him, and holds me as if I was a teddy bear. Whilst I enjoyed his embrace, it was not achieving the goal of waking him up. I (softly) tapped his thigh repeatedly with my foot. To my surprise he responded by tapping his fingers against my sides.

So now he is pretending to sleep whilst lightly tickling my sides. I let out a little giggle and try to get out of his hold. He holds me tight in the embrace though and I find I cannot escape. His fingers meanwhile start moving around and exploring my ticklish belly and ribs. I giggle more, letting out a few laughs and make more of an effort to escape. He responds by wrapping his leg around my legs and increases the tickle pressure, moving his fingers up and down my ribs.

I laugh openly and ask him to let me go. He doesn't respond in words, just more tickling. “Heyyy heheh you big oaf, hehehhe let me gooooo”. I try and separate his arms holding me together but have no luck as he continues his assault. He moves his fingers down and tickles my lower belly. I try and compromise with him “heheheh, let me go and I'll leave you in peace heheheh”. Even though I could not see his face I bet he was grinning at me.

After 10 mins of gently tickling me he finally released his hold and I managed to get out. Instead of being phased out though I instantly asked if he was going to get up. He replied asking if I was going to make him breakfast in bed. Pft, what did his last slave die of? I got on top of the bed and sat back on his lap. I told him I would make him breakfast if he got out of bed. He said that he would get out of bed after eating. I argued that the deal was that he had to get up first. He refused, stating again he would get up only after eating. I foolishly decided to be annoying and launched a tickle assault against his sides. I achieved about 15 seconds and a few laughs from him before he wrestled me out of his lap and back into his hold.

This time though he was more awake and decided to pin me down by very gently sitting on me. He went straight into tickling his fingers up and down my sides. I responded by giggling, wiggling, and batting at his hands. I even felt a bit brave and stated “hehehe, I got you up ehehhheheh, heyyy hehehe”. His response was to get a hold of my hands and pin them above my head, and with his free hand tickle under my arm. “Noooo hehehehheh. Unfair hehehhe”. I was happy to see the mischief smile on his face that signified he was enjoying the fun. He briefly released his hold of my hands to remove my pj top but then pinned my hands again. Now he had access to all my naked upper body skin and he made sure to explore every inch. He started by tickle pinching his fingers up and down my side. I tried to move my body away from his fingers but there wasn't much room to maneuver. “Nooo fair heheheheh. Big oaf hehehehe”. Calling him a big oaf was just inviting more tickling. I kicked my legs, but there was no hope of trying to unbalance and make him fall of me. He Poked my belly, tickled under my arms and generally anywhere where I was not expecting. I just laughed and tried to reason with him. “Stopppp eheheheh, I give hehehehehe, I'lll make breakfast”. He unfairly kept up the assault. “Nooo heheheheh. I surrender heheheheh, stopppp eheheheh”.

He didn't stop for maybe 10 mins. As soon as he released my hands I lowered them and tried to cover my ticklish points. He gave me a few kisses and then cheekily reminded me about breakfast.

Great story- keep up the good work! I think you've just inspired me to write a story of my own...

Another great tale that comes across as very realistic.... probably because you pulled it out of your own experiences. I really like the dynamic between the two characters. My only criticism would be that it ended just as it was getting really good - TEASE ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back