• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Those Tickle Creeps From Outer Space" starring Britney Spears

Rockauthor

TMF Master
BRITNEY SPEARS

Starring in

THOSE TICKLE CREEPS FROM OUTER SPACE

(ticklish celebrity fiction)

The Future.

Mankind’s search for intelligent life in the universe had long ago come to a disappointing and perplexing dead end. Although, there was life on other planets, the numerous varieties of oddly beautiful and captivatingly unpredictable lifeforms were proven to be nothing more than mindless creatures no further advanced than earth’s own animals.

Space was nothing more than an enormous zoo with the human race soon discovering to be its keepers. As months turned into years, years into decades, and decades into centuries, Earth’s scientific community studied, classified, and managed a collection of the most interesting species ever encountered:

blue tigers (pazanikus dirlyda) - a ferocious, carnivorous land animal the size of an 18-wheel truck and resembling earth tigers with shocking blue-colored fur.We’ve learned that these extra-terrestrials hibernate for forty earth years at a time and can eat up to fifty times their body weight by quickly digesting food in their twenty-four stomachs that have the most highly corrosive acid ever seen.

gawkies (ferani carpaedus) - an herbivorous sea creature the size of a grapefuit looking like a giant human eyeball with a dozen crab-like legs. These fertile misfits lay their eggs in the carcasses of freshly dead animals at the bottom of the ocean. With a gestation period of just five earth hours, gawkies cause their host to swell up and look like a giant bunch of grapes before they hatch.

hot ropes/crystal dragons (allodus byranka) - a very dangerous insect-like alien with a life cycle similar to earth’s caterpillar/butterfly. Called “hotropes”, in the initial stage of its life, because of their worm-like shape and their one thousand degree body temperature. They’re usually found curled up into a coil, but can grow up to one hundred feet in length.

At a certain stage in the life of a hot rope, they secrete a substance that hardens into an impenatrable cocoon that is even harder than a diamond. And after eighty earth years, the lifeform emerges from its cocoon as a fierce beast knowns as a “crystal dragon”. Crystal dragons resemble the classic, mythical, earth dragon, but has transparent flesh that sheds constantly and dissolves into an extremely toxic gas.

Then there is the most pecuilar and fascinating species of them all.

tickle creeps (vellicus digita) - this weird and wonderful creature is about the size of a potato and has skin that is the exact same composition and texture as human flesh. Having a series of retractable and intricately configurated extremities, these alien parasites use their larger outer limbs to grab onto a host. Nicknamed “tickle creeps” because once attached, they feed off of the thrills produced when their inner, smaller appendages unintentionally cause tickling sensations in their host.

Bio-Star 9000 was a scientific research vessel that mainly studied lifeforms in the constellation of Sagittarius. Bio- Star’s director Dr. Greta Glickman was considered one of earth’s most respected extra-terrestrial zoologist. For nearly three decades Dr. Glickman and her research team operated with the funding of Mr. Bramford Lucas, a real estate tycoon and one of North America’s wealthiest businessman.

Dr. Glickman was an unyieldingly serious person. She wasn’t abusive or unkind, but she was a no-nonsense type of person who ran a very tight ship. She also kept a detailed journal documenting every planet of origin, behavorial characteristic, and scientific name of all the species she and her crew stumbled upon out there in space.

Greta was a most unsightly woman, though. In addition to being unmistakably portly, Greta had very bad skin and wore large, thick bifocles. She kept her partly gray hair wrapped up in a bun and rarely showed anything but a stern look on her face.

One day, the crew of the Bio-Star received and unexpected visit from their operation funder Mr. Lucas. Bramford Lucas was an elderly gentleman who walked with a cane and never ceased to have a hand-rolled Cuban cigar sticking out of his mouth. The millionaire trekked wearily into the laboratory with an incredibly sexy young woman beside him dressed in a white lab coat.

“Mr. Lucas,” Greta said with surprise, and walked over to greet them. “We weren’t expecting you, sir.”

“Dr. Glickman,” the ederly man greeted. “I hope I’m not getting in the way of you ingenious, scientific minds at work here.”

“Not at all sir,” she assured. “What brings this most honored visit?”

“Oh!” He remembered and gestured to the beautiful girl he brought with him. “Everyone, I would like you all to meet a delightful young lady who I think would make a splendid addition to the crew of Bio-Star 9000. This is Miss Britney Spears.”

“Hello,” Britney greeted, with the most adorable smile the crew had ever seen.

Mr. Lucas continued. “Britney is working on her doctorate and this will be her very first experience working in the field, so I want you all to show her how a real deep space science vessel functions.”

The Bio-Star team were more than happy to welcome the very pretty girl as they all made acquaintance with her. Right away, though, Dr. Glickman felt threatened. She never dared to let it show on the outside, but Greta could foresee problems with this Britney Spears person aboard her vessel.

For the next few weeks, the crew of the Bio- Star 9000 bonded with their new colleague, developing a very amiable relationship with Britney Spears. They found Britney to be a surprisingly nice person. She always had an unwavering enthusiasm about her work, and had no reservations about sharing her hypothesis on various scientific matters or asking for the opinions of others. Still, Dr. Glickman didn’t like having to work with the intern one bit. Greta was a mature adult, but having this attractive, smart young woman getting all this attention made Dr. Glickman as jealous as a typical unpopular girl in high school.

There were many lower decks aboard the ship that housed some of the smaller, more harmless alien animals that the team studied. A lot of them were species that Britney had observed for the first time in person. The aquatic, pill-size, hyper-thermal insects that puff out like popcorn during their mating season, simply called “popcorn bugs”. And the color-changing sculpted stones that were actually herbivorous alien birds, no larger than earth chickens.

But there was an area where Britney wouldn’t dare go near. The paddock where the tickle creeps were kept was the one place on the vessel she avoided at all cost. She was absolutely, positively scared to death of them. The first time someone showed her one of those eerie creatures, it sent chills up her spine and made her toes curl. Britney Spears was EXTREMELY TICKLISH!

The crew didn’t really tease her about it much, she being such a sweet person and everything, but they did find Britney’s unusually intense phobia very amusing. Britney Spears was quickly becoming the most esteemed colleague aboard Bio-Star 9000. At times, the crew valued her scientific opinion even more than Dr. Glickman’s. This very much rubbed Greta the wrong way, but again she concealed her true feelings.

“Dr. Glickman, I just want to thank you all for giving me this opportunity to work aboard Bio-Star 9000,” Britney offered, graciously. “This experience is very educational and beneficial.”

“I‘m glad to have you here, Britney,” she lied. “Your presence here has made a positive impact on myself and the others.”

The constant feigning approval of this young hottie was really making Dr. Glickman sick to her stomach. Britney was getting all the attention and admiration that Greta believed was rightfully hers. She vowed to get back at this Britney Spears some kind of way. Dr. Glickman suddenly remembered how averse Britney was to dealing with the cage where the tickle creeps were kept, and that gave her the perfect idea.

One night, Greta decided to sneak into Britney Spears’ sleeping quarter. Lucky for Dr. Glickman, the beautiful girl was sound asleep when Greta cautiously removed Britney from her bed and took her to an unoccupied quarter on another level. Then the scorned doctor went to work, preparing to execute her plans for payback.

Later, Britney Spears was awakened by the pungent odor of smelling salts. She was disoriented by the bright light in the room. She immediately noticed Dr. Glickman staring at her with that typical pokerfaced disposition of hers.

“D-D-DR. GLICKMAN!” An anxious Britney Spears inquired. “W-W-WHAT’S GOING ON?”

Then Britney saw that she was in a straightjacket and strapped down on her back to a bed. At the foot of the bed, there was a set of metal stocks with two cushioned holes where the young intern’s feet had been securely imprisoned. On her feet were a pair of ankle-high socks. Both pairs of socks had two holes cut out in them, exposing Britney’s two big toes. Both big toes were tied together by a small piece of rope and subsequently tied to the set of stocks, leaving Britney’s sock-clad feet stretched taut and immobile.

“WHY AM I TIED DOWN LIKE THIS, DR. GLICKMAN? WHY ARE MY FEET LOCKED IN THESE STOCKS?” The girl demanded. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?”

The focused Greta Glickman failed to answer poor Britney’s pleas, but instead walked over to the countertop against the wall, and picked up a shoebox-size aquarium. She brought it back over and stood at the foot of the bed where Britney Spear’s vulnerable tootsies were trapped. Inside the aquarium were about a dozen golfball-size baby tickle creeps crawling around on a sandy surface.

When the excruciatingly ticklish Britney Spears realized what was inside the aquarium, she panicked. Her mouth dropped open, and a chill ran up her spine and she reflexively tried to curl her toes, but could not since her big toes were securely tied back against the stocks. She began to fidget a little in her straightjacket to free herself, but to no avail.

“OH! (gasp) OH! (gasp) OH! (gasp) OH MY GOD! NOOOOO, DR. GLICKMAN! YOU WOULDN’T LET THOSE CREEPY THINGS TICKLE MY FEET, WOULD YOU?”

“Britney Spears, you’ve been after my job ever since you got here. You’ve turned my entire crew against me and now you’re going to pay, dearly!”

“NO! YOU’VE GOT ME ALL WRONG, DR. GLICKMAN! I NEVER WANTED TO TAKE YOUR JOB AWAY FROM YOU! HONEST! I JUST WANTED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE TEAM, THAT’S ALL! NOW PLEASE DON’T TICKLE TORTURE ME! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW EXTREMELY TICKLISH I AM ON MY FEET!”

Unfortunately for Britney Spears, her pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears as Dr. Glickman proceeded to open up the aquarium and pull out a baby tickle creep with a pair of tongs.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOO! PLEEEEEEEASE!” Britney screamed. She was already getting hysterical with ticklishness before those tickle creeps from outer space even touched her flesh.

Then Greta closed the aquarium lid and set it on the floor next to her. The unsightly woman proceeded to drop the infant alien creature down into the hole in the sock on Britney Spears’ right foot. All the while, the ticklish girl cackled and shrieked and twisted back and forth on the bed.

Britney Spears went berserk!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!”

Once inside her sock, Britney felt the outer arms of the tickle creeps grab onto the perimeter of her foot while the inner appendages stuck out and wiggled all over her soft, smooth, and unbelievably ticklish soles. They really felt like tiny human fingers dancing along the bottom of her foot.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (gasp) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

Then Dr. Glickman pulled out another baby tickle creep out of the aquarium with the tongs, and proceeded to drop it into the hole in the sock on Britney’s Spears left foot. The previous experience was repeated along her equally ticklish left sole, but this time it was worse because the tickling was in stereo. Both feet were now being tickle tortured by these fleshy, crawly, tickly things.

“HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OH GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! (gasp) AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEEHEEHEEHEEEASE! DR. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GLICKMAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEEE! MAKE IT STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! OH! AAAAAAAAAGH! TAKE EM OUTTA MY SOCKS! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

Tiny appendages had reached up to tickle between Britney Spears insanely ticklish toes. Rows of other diminutive tentacles tormented Britney’s arches, the most ticklish part of her feet. The tickling went on and on as the disgruntled Greta Glickman enjoyed every moment of Britney’s tickle torture.

She simply stood back and watched the silhouettes of the two tickle creeps inside Britney’s socks as they tickled the poor girl senseless. Britney Spears was so ticklish on her feet that even after several minutes had gone by, she was still thrashing about in her straightjacket, desparately and futilely trying to curl her toes. She eventually lost control of her bodily functions and wet herself.

“Britney! You wet the bed,” Dr. Glickman mocked. “Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Now that’s not very dignified for a scientist.”

The hopelessly ticklish girl couldn’t even answer the discontented doctor because by then she had collapsed into silent laughter.

“Hmmm, you’re finally speechless, aren’t you?” Greta teased. “Just the way I like it.”

THE END

Great story, from how many celebrity tickling stories she's in, you could believe that Britney is super ticklish!

Hey, thanks!

I'm glad you all enjoy it.:)Even though it's never really been confirmed, but I'm the first one to tell you I'm totally convinced that Britney Spears has very ticklish feet. I can just tell by looking at her.

Great Story it's really a mustread one :D

Britney really has to be ticklish....please my beloved ticklegods make taht she's ticklish and make that Howard Stern gets her :)

That's really a great story Rock ...

but Britney Spears getting her doctorate??? That's the funniest thing I've read in a long while!

Oh gosh, just imagine Britney with tickling creeps trapped in her feet is awesome. Great job.

those tickle creeps from outer space

wow! would who have thought britney spears would wet herself from being tickled!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back