• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melrose Place tickling story

Rockauthor

TMF Master
HEATHER LOCKLEAR

COURTNEY THORNE-SMITH

JOSIE BISSETT

KELLY RUTHERFORD

Starring in

“MELROSE PLACE: TIED AND TICKLED”

(ticklish celebrity fiction)

It was a hot August afternoon and the last day of shooting for the Melrose Place reunion special. It had been a long day on the set and four of the show’s glamorous vixens Heather Locklear, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Josie Bissett, and Kelly Rutherford were exhausted. They all decided to relax in the shade, reclining in those long chairs out by the pool. It didn’t take long for the four women to fall sound asleep.

About an hour later, Heather Courtney, Josie, and Kelly all awakened only to find themselves tied down to the very pool chairs they were each lying down on. All four of them were stretched out on their backs with their wrists tied to the head of the chairs and their ankles tied to the foot of the chairs. And, if that wasn’t enough, Kelly, Courtney, Josie, and Heather were all blindfolded.

There they were, four of the hottest babes on television, clad only in their bikinis, blindfolded, and tied down on their backs to these pool chairs. Naturally, they all panicked. They tugged on their bondage vigorously to break free, but soon realized their efforts were all in vain.

“HEY! WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?” Heather Locklear demanded.

“OKAY, WHO’S THE WISE GUY?” Courtney Thorne-Smith said.

“HELP!” Josie Bissett yelled.

“OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY TIED ME TO MY CHAIR!” Kelly Rutherford shouted.

“YEAH, I’M TIED UP, TOO!” Courtney replied.

“SO AM I! AND WHO PUT THIS BLINDFOLDED OVER MY EYES?” Josie Asked.

“I THINK WE’RE ALL TIED UP AND BLINDFOLDED!” Heather said.

“SOMEBODY’S OBVIOUSLY PLAYING A JOKE ON US!” Kelly concluded.

“JACK? ANDREW? DOUG? GRANT? C’MON YOU GUYS, THIS ISN’T FUNNY ANYMORE! UNTIE US!” Courtney scolded, referring to her male co-stars Jack Wagner, Andrew Shue, Doug Savant, and Grant Show.

Courtney received no answer. The only noise she heard was the subtle breeze of the wind and the cars passing by on the street outside the studio lot. But they could all sense that someone was watching them. They were getting worried being in this vulnerable position. They didn’t want anyone to get any strange ideas.

“I DON’T LIKE THIS!” Josie Bissett whimpered.

Suddenly, Heather Locklear felt someone’s fingertips briefly grope the tender regions of her underarms.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” She screamed.

“WHO JUST SCREAMED? HEATHER WAS THAT YOU?” Kelly asked.

“OH MY GOD! SOMEONE JUST TICKLED ME UNDER MY ARMS!” Heather said.

Right then, Josie, Heather, Kelly, and Courtney really panicked. They knew exactly what these anonymous practical jokers had in mind.

“(gasp)OH MY GOD! (gasp)OH MY GOD! I DON’T WANNA BE TICKLED!” Josie Bissett shouted.

“DOUG? JACK? C’MON, JOKES OVER! DON’T TICKLE US!” Courtney insisted.

She knew her extremely ticklish bare feet were hanging helplessly off the edge of the pool chair. The blonde babe impulsively curled her toes locked, anticipating an imminent tickle attack.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE ME, YOU GUYS!” Kelly screamed, in ticklish anticipation. “GRANT? ANDREW? DON’T! PLEASE! I’LL WET MYSELF!”

“LET US GO, ALREADY! DON’T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US LIKE THIS! WE’RE ALL VERY TICKLISH, GUYS! C’MON, THIS ISN’T FAIR!” Heather chastised.

Then Josie felt ten fingers gently digging into her belly around her waistline.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHA! DON’T! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Josie Bissett shrieked, jerking violently as her most ticklish spot was mercilessly exploited, most likely by one of her male co-stars.

Courtney Thorne-Smith impetuously began to wiggle her feet fiercely. Her feet were the most ticklish spot on her whole entire body. She was praying that no one would dare touch her deathly ticklish bare feet. But unfortunately for Courtney Thorne-Smith, she was out of luck. The next thing she felt was a man grabbing her right foot with one hand and then gently scraping his fingernails along her soles with his other hand.

Courtney went berserk!

“(gasp)OH GOD! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T YOU DARE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY FEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!”

Courtney Thorne-Smith’s unidentified tormentor then grabbed her left foot and gently probed between her insanely ticklish toes.

“OOH! OOH! NOT THE TOES! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I’M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP IT! THAT TICKLES TOO MUCH! I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAND IT!”

At the same time that Courtney was being foot-tickled out of her mind, Heather and Kelly both felt pairs of fingertips softly invade the exposed hollows of their armpits in a brisk walking motion.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAGH!

STAAAAAAAAAHP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T! HEEHEE!”

Kelly Rutherford screamed, jerking and twisting violently in her bondage.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! QUIT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! DON’T! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WAIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WAIT! HAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEE! (gasp)I CAN’T STAND BEING TICKLED!” Heather Locklear hollered, arching her back and shaking her head wildly.

Then it was Josie Bissett’s turn to have her armpits attacked by a secret tickler.

“OOHOOHOOHOOHOOOHOOHOOOOOO! OKAY! OKAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! SERIOUSLY! HAHAAAAAAA!”

At the same time, the tickling prankster at Courtney Thorne-Smith’s unbearably ticklish feet had moved up to her very ticklish knees, repeatedly squeezing and kneading the sensitive regions.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I WASN’T EXPECTING THAT! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

All of a sudden, Heather Locklear felt a finger deftly poke her in that fleshy area around her waistline.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T! PLEASE! THAT TICKLES!”

Without warning, Josie Bissett felt ten fingers dancing all over the bottoms of her surprisingly ticklish bare feet.

“WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! I’M TICKLISH! NOHOHOHOHOHO MORE!”

Kelly Rutherford, suddenly felt a man’s hand slowly and methodically crawling up along her inner thigh.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! OOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOO!”

Out of the blue, someone attacked Courtney Thorne-Smith’s defenseless ribs and armpits, making the popular actress go wild with ticklish laughter.

“AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! QUIT IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THAT’S ENOUGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

For the next several minutes, those unknown tickle fiends explored every ticklish inch of Courtney’s, Heather’s, Josie’s, and Kelly’s exposed, vulnerable, and incredibly ticklish flesh. Whether it was two fingers in the armpits, or ten fingers in the ribs, a scratching on the soles, or a poke in the bellybutton, the tickling practical jokers never failed making these blindfolded, blonde beauties shriek, scream, squeal, and giggle like little school girls.

Finally the tickling came to an abrupt stop. The four TV hotties were tired from the tickle-torture. They all breathed heavily to catch their breath and their hair was matted to their faces. But they continued to remain in their binds, tied down to those pool chairs. They were met with a deafening silence that lingered for several moments.

And all the while, Josie, Kelly, Heather, and Courtney twitched and cringed and giggled and shrieked in ticklish anticipation, helplessly awaiting another dreaded tickle attack at the hands of these boyish pranksters. Where would they strike next? The armpits? The feet? The sides? The thighs? The bellybutton? It was driving the pool girls crazy.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!” Josie Bissett pleaded.

“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE! C’MON YOU GUYS! STOP! I’M TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS! YOU’RE GONNA MAKE ME PEE ON MYSELF! FOR REAL!” Courtney warned.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU GUYS ARE SO CRUEL!” Heather said.

“(gasp)WHERE ARE YOU? DOUG? ANDREW? GRANT? JACK? (moan)C’MON, UNTIE US, ALREADY!” Kelly Rutherford whined.

The next thing the four women heard was a group of men giggling, probably at their predicament. Then finally, Courtney, Kelly, Heather, and Josie were all released from their bondage. And once the four women removed the blindfolds from their eyes, they saw their co-stars Andrew Shue, Grant Show, Jack Wagner, and Doug Savant standing in front of them laughing at them.

“ARGH! YOU SCOUNDRELS!” Courtney shouted.

“I KNEW IT WAS YOU!” Kelly declared.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO US! THAT WAS TORTURE!” Heather scolded.

“YOU GUYS! WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! THAT’S WAS CRUEL!” Josie chastised.

Then the four actresses slowly advanced toward their male co-stars, making the fellows slowly retreat in response.

“C’mon, girls. We were just havin’ some fun with ya. You’re not mad at us, are ya?” Jack said.

“Yeah, it’s been a long day on the set, we just thought it’d be cool to have a few laughs, that’s all.” Andrew explained.

But the only thing the four Melrose Place beauties had on their minds was payback, and they proceeded to charge the four contrite men and push them right into the swimming pool behind them. Now it was the girls who were laughing at Doug, Jack, Andrew, Grant all wet and in their clothes, too.

“THERE! THAT’LL COOL YOU OFF!” Heather Locklear said.

THE END

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back