• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lifting- ton (F-f) and (f-F) - shortly

jordan

TMF Expert
Lifting-ton:

Welcome to Lifting-ton’s school for advanced learning. This school was creating to advance the schooling of bright children. Instead of the usual twelve years, there are fourteen. The caretaker of this school, though no one knows who that is, is known as very strict.

The feeling of warmth and comfort stirred the sleeping form of Tasha, a twenty-two year old fourteenth grader. Her eyes popped open, and her vision strained to focus on her surroundings. She saw that she was lying on her back, her arms were restrained above her head, and her ankles were also restrained to a bedpost. She was lying at a slight angle.

Tasha pushed her head back lightly and realized she was lying on a bed, also. A great queen sized bed. Tasha’s mind began to wonder, “how did she end up here?” As her mind spun, someone began to approach the bed. At first Tasha didn’t hear anything, but later small echoes of footfalls caught her attention.

“Who’s there?” Tasha asked, fearful. No reply. “Who’s there?” Tasha repeated, in a higher tone. “Katie.” Came a small voice, from some where in the back. Tasha twisted her head around to see who was talking, but her eyes fell on a small girl. By the looks of her, she was only ten years old.

“Who are you?” Tasha asked, as she began to calm down. “Like I said, my name is Katie.” She said, stepping forward. Tasha forgot she was tied and tried to get up, but the ropes forced her back down. “How did you get in?” Tasha asked. “I live here!” Katie said in a cross voice.

Tasha breathed deeply. “Let me ask you a question.” Tasha began, “what were you doing in the basement floors?” Katie asked. Tasha hesitated a moment, fearful that a teacher or the caretaker could be listening in. “What were you doing in the basement floors?” Katie repeated, as she began to pace around the bed.

Tasha swallowed hard, “I was seeing if the rumors were true?” Tasha said. Katie stopped at this. “What rumors?” She asked. “About the caretaker, we heard he was dead!” Tasha said. “My parents are.” Katie said. Tasha froze and looked cautiously at Katie. “They died last year, and left me the school.” She said. “My lawyer instructed me to close the school, but I decided to hold on to it for awhile.”

Tasha had a hard time keeping a eye on Katie, because she kept moving. Twisting her head left and right, left and right, left and right, and than gone. Tasha struggled to see where Katie went, but to no prevail. Seconds passed when Katie appeared beside Tasha. Tasha jumped with surprise, her heart pounding in her chest.

“What other rumor have you heard of?” Katie asked, as she climbed up on the bed. “That the caretaker, is very strict.” Tasha said. “Continue.” Katie said, as she sat neatly on Tasha’s waist. “They say, that the caretaker whips children until they beg for mercy. And the real bad children are punished so they are afraid to be touched.” Katie said.

“What else?” Katie asked. “That’s all.” Tasha said. Katie sat thinking a moment. Her hand was on her chin and she was looking off into space. “You want to know a secret?” Katie asked, starring down at Tasha. “I’m the caretaker.” Katie said. Tasha starred up at Katie with amazement.

“And I am strict.” Katie said, as she ran a small finger over the oval in Tasha’s right armpit. Tasha jumped with surprise. “The problem is...” Katie said, as she again ran a finger in Tasha’s left armpit, causing her to jump again. “That these kids, who attend my school. Think that I have deaf ears!” She said, as she placed both hands flat inside Tasha’s pits.

“I know everything that happens in my school!” Katie said, as she began to tickle Tasha’s pits wildly. Tasha jumped, and shrieked. Her body quivered and began to rock violently. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Tasha giggled loudly.

Katie smiled in spite. “Oh... I love giving my students a good tickle!” Katie giggled. Her whole hand could fit in Katie pits, so she could tickle it all! Minutes passed and Katie didn’t lighten on the tickling! “Please...Stop!” Tasha screamed. Katie tickled harder. “PLEASE...I’M...SORRY!” Tasha screamed.

Katie stopped. “You’re sorry?” Katie asked. Tasha nodded her head wildly. “What are you sorry for? Sorry that you were caught in the basement levels? Or sorry you’re being punished for it?” Katie asked. Tasha was about to answer, when Katie stuck her fingers in Tasha’s pits and began to tickle again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Tasha screamed and jerked wildly, but the ropes held tight.

Katie, gave her pits a few more minutes of tickles when she climbed off Tasha’s waist. Tasha breathed heavily. “Thank you...” Tasha said, between gasps for air. “Why are you thanking me?” Katie asked, as she laid down on Tasha’s right leg. “I’m not done.” Katie said, as she began to tickle Tasha’s foot.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Tasha tried to kick her leg, but the ropes and Katie’s weight stopped her from doing so.

Tasha moved her foot wildly, and Katie tried to keep her fingers on the soft flesh. And holding them still was impossible! Katie getting angry turned towards Tasha’s laughing form. “Stop moving your feet, or I will tickle your pits until you cry!” Katie threatened. Tasha became fearful as she stopped her foot from moving.

Katie smiled and turn towards it and began to run her fingertips up and down Tasha’s foot. Tasha tried in vain to keep her foot as still as possible, but when Katie ran her fingers between Tasha’s toes, she lost it! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Tasha kicked her foot hard.

Katie turned back towards Tasha. “Instead of tickling your pits, were going to flip you!” Katie said. “If you try anything, you will receive worse!” Katie threatened. Tasha nodded, as Katie quickly untied Tasha’s ankles and than wrists. Tasha slowly sat up watching as Katie stood up on the bed.

“Now flip!” Katie demanded. Tasha was about to obey when she grabbed Katie’s arm and threw her on the bed. Katie struggled and gave small shouts, until Tasha finally had her pinned. Katie’s hands were held firmly above her head with one hand, and Tasha’s leg held her middle down. “Now what are you going to do?” Tasha asked.

Tasha took a little revenge as she stroked Katie’s pit wildly. Katie erupted with giggles as she screamed for help. “No ones going to help you, baby girl.” Tasha said, she didn’t see other people enter the room. Tasha tickled Katie a little longer when a rough hand grabbed her around the waist and pulled her off Katie.

Tasha looked at the figures and saw they were men! Katie tried to get away, but they were too strong. Katie stood up, she looked mad. “Let her go!” Katie demanded. The men obeyed. “Now on your belly!” Katie demanded Tasha, pointing at the bed. Tasha sighed deeply and climbed on the bed. Katie worked fast as she firmly secured Tasha.

“You may leave.” Katie said, in a cheerful voice. The men nodded and left. Katie chirped up. “Though it was funny tickling me?” Katie asked, as she dug her fingers into Tasha’s sides. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Tasha screamed.

Katie tickled Tasha even harder, for her little stunt. “And to think, you tried to tickle me! The caretaker!” Katie said, rolling her eyes, “and for all I tickled you for!” She finished. Tasha rocked back and fourth, and screamed into a pillow. Minutes ticked slowly by, but the tickling seemed longer.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Tasha screamed, as Katie’s little hands tickled faster and longer.

A half-hour passed and still the tickling continued. Katie never tickled anywhere else for that amount of time. Tasha’s eyes were full of tears, and her laughter turned into sobs, yet the tickling continued. Tasha began to feel lightheaded and her sobs turned into moans, and soon everything went black...

Hours ticked by when Tasha stirred awake, her eyes went wide with fear and embarrassment. Instead of being on the bed, Tasha was now in a pair of wooden stocks. Her arms tethered to the back wall that supported her. Her feet stuck out of some holes in the stock, and her toes were tied back.

Even worse Tasha was on a stage, and the entire school was starring at her in amazement. “Last night!” Came the voice of Katie who was also on the stage, holding a microphone close to her mouth. “This student, snuck out into the Basement levels, and there forth she was punished.” Katie said. “Last night as I tickled her, I realized that this could and will happen again.” Katie said.

“So I decided to set an example of this student.” Katie said. “First row!” Katie called out. The row of students in row one stood, and walked on stage in front of Katie. Katie turned and pointed at Tasha. “Tickle!” Katie ordered. Tasha’s eyes went wide as the eager students walked forwards, wiggling there fingers.

“Please!” She begged them, but they didn’t listen. Tasha wasn’t worried about herself, when the first and second rows tickled her. She was worried about her self when the twenty- ninth row was through with her. And for some reason, Katie started back at row one...

THE END!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back