• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (Parts 1-7)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
part 2
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...arts-2-and-3)&highlight=Haunted+Mansion+(part

part 3
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...art-2-part-3)&highlight=Haunted+Mansion+(part

(rest of part 3)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...on-2-(part-3)&highlight=Haunted+Mansion+(part

part 4
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...on-2-(part-4)&highlight=Haunted+Mansion+(part

part 5
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...on-2-(part-5)&highlight=Haunted+Mansion+(part

part 6
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...on-2-(part-6)&highlight=Haunted+Mansion+(part

part 7
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...on-2-(part-7)&highlight=Haunted+Mansion+(part

One hour after the monsters left the mansion after torturing Zach and Cat. The two teenaged caretakers were brought to their rooms and dressed back in their clothes they had on earlier, after being knocked out cold to avoid seeing how they left.

Zach was cleaning up the ballroom, throwing cups and plates into black garbage bags. He wished those freaks had cleaned up before they left, since they made the mess to begin with.

Cat walked into the ballroom, dressed in the clothes she had on earlier. She still had her glasses off as well. Zach stopped his cleaning and turned around to face her.

Zach: Are they gone?

Cat nodded solemnly.

Zach: Thank God, this has been without a doubt, the most fucked up night of my life. Did you see where they went.

Cat: No, after I came to, I came down here and saw that they were gone. So I just decided to help you clean up.The living room is tidy, and the kitchen wasn’t too bad. I’m going to take the garbage out.

Zach noticed how low Cat’s voice was, and also took note of how pale she looked.

Zach: Cat, are you okay?

Cat: I’m fine, I’m just tired. Are you coming out soon?

Zach: Yeah, about twenty more minutes or so, as soon as I check the billiard room.

Cat: Okay, see you soon.

Zach watched Cat exit, shaking his head a little bit. He felt sorry for Cat, because she had suffered as much as him. Truth be told, he wished that it was just himself that had to endure that erotic torture. He felt that he was inept enough to get through this ordeal without running up a big therapy bill, but he wasn’t too sure about Cat. There was a small part of him that wanted to go up to her room and tuck her into bed. And another part of him wanted to snuggle with her in bed, not for sexual purposes but just for comfort. Zch occupied his thoughts with that notion as he continued cleaning.

After making sure the billiard room was in tip top shape, he went down the hallway towards the center of the mansion. The monsters had ransacked the bar and they would definetly need more alcohol. Not that he could buy it himself because he was nineteen. But hopefully an eager member of the staff would, for his benefit. Walking out the French doors, Zach made a small detour around the patio, smoking a cigarette and drinking a can of Dr. Pepper. The combination of caffiene and nicotine felt theruputic after all the tickle torture he had endured. Should he and Cat tell someone about this, like Janet, the real estate agent. No, she'd never believe them. How could anyone believe such a thing. If they did tell somebody, they would laugh it off and call it an erotic Halloween party. Tomorrow he would discuss all of this with Cat, and get her take on what to do before taking any type of action.

Zach took the last drag on his cigarette, and then tossed it in a small bin with the rest of the butts he had smoked previously. Then he went inside, pondering what movie to watch. He was so not ready for bed, not until he had time to unwind. Walking into the living room, Zach saw Cat’s sneaker laying on the floor. Curiously, he picked it up and saw that there was a note sticking out of the shoe. He unfolded the note and read it.

Zach

Follow the trail, and meet me upstairs. I have something special for you.

Cat

Zach wondered if it was a trick being ployed by Elvira. But then he read the note again and recognized that it was Cat’s handwriting. Could this be true, was she trying to seduce him. He wandered down the hall and found her other sneaker on the rug. Going into the kitchen he saw her shirt laying on the floor. Exiting the kitchen, he saw her pants at the bottom of the stairs. Looking up on the stairs, he noticed that her black and purple striped socks were hanging on the banister rail. When he got to the top of the stairs, he saw her bra tied around the head of the rail statue. It almost looked like a baby bonnet.

Zach: Damn, that girl is so crafty.

Softly walking down the stairs, he made his way towards her bedroom. He lightly knocked on her door.

Cat: Come in.

Zach opened the door and saw Cat standing in the center of her room. She had a purple robe tied around her, her feet bare and her hair down.

Cat: Welcome to my room, Zachary boy.

Zachary: What’s going on, Cat?

Cat: Do you have to ask? I mean, I specifically left my clothes as a trail for a reason. There’s always a trail to every treasure.

Zachary: Treasure, huh? What kind of treasure?

Cat: Me, silly.

And with that, she undid the robe belt and let the garment drop to the floor at her feet. All she had on were a pair of black lacy panties. She struck a standing pose, and gave a slight curtsey. Then she hopped on the bed, and struck an even more sexy pose that put Penthouse to shame.

Cat: Okay, you’ve seen me without any clothes on, now it’s your turn.

Zachary: Excuse me?

Cat: Get undressed, silly boy. I was blindfolded down in the cellar, and I couldn’t see you in your underwear or naked for that matter. No be a sport, and take off your clothes.

Zachary: Cat, it’s late, I’m tired, and I think that you’ve had a little too much to drink judging from that wine bottle on your dresser.

Cat: I’m just fine, now take off those clothes.

Zach: Goodnight Cat

Zach turned to open the door, but he felt Cat grab him from behind with surprising strength.

Cat: Naughty, naughty, you’re not going anywhere.

Zach: Why not?

Cat: Because I want to tickle fuck you.

Zach: Okay Cat, I think those monsters have scarred you for life, let’s get some sleep and tomorrow we’ll get you some much needed therapy.

Then Zach gave a yelp as Cat threw him onto her bed. Then she pounced on him, like a cat (how ironic, right?) Then she took off his shoes, and yanked his sweater off.

Zach: What the hell, Cat, that sweater was keeping me warm.

Cat: Shut up, sweetie, Mama has to take your pants off now.

With a quick click and zip, Zach’s pants came off in one swoop.

Cat: Hahahaha, you wear tighty whiteys, why am I not surprised. And why am I not surprised that I don’t see Spiderman or Batman insignias on them. They’re cute though.

Zach: Really?

Cat: Yeah, when you’re seven years old.

Then Cat went to work tying Zach’s wrists to the bed posts. Before she tied his ankles, she plucked at his grass green socks.

Cat: Still, I like your socks. But something tells me they’d look better on the floor.

Zach: Cat, please, leave my socks on.

But Cat peeled them off his feet at the same time and threw them over her head. Then she tied Zach’s ankles to the posts. When they were tied, she rubbed his toes on the left foot, and then tickled his sole with her other hand.

Zach: Noohohohoh don't tickle hehehehehehehehe

Cat: Awwww, did the scary monsters tickle you too much tonight. Well, that's too bad, because I'm the tickle monster!

Cat tickled Zach's belly, causing him to laugh even more. Then he felt her nails travel down to his thighs, and that made him scream like a banshee.

Zach: CAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAT NOOOOOOHOOHOOH

Cat: Shhhhhhhh, don't be loud, baby. Mama will spank if you're naughty.

Cat's nails traveled south, down his legs, paying special attention to his knees, before heading to his ankles and then the tops of his feet. Once she got to Zach's toes, sheplanted kisses on them while throwing in licks too.

Zach: Heheheh heehehe what are you doing?

Cat: I love your toes, they’re so meaty.

She bit his index toe lightly to make her point, Zach winced.

Cat: And it excites me so, heh!

Zach: I thought you hated feet.

Cat: Let’s just say that I had a change of heart. Besides, I only like your feet, my sweet handsome film geek.

Cat sucked Zach’s big toe like she was giving him a blowjob, which ironically made his cock envious. It looked like it was going to rip through his tight cotton briefs.

Cat: Are you ready for me to fuck you, Zachary?

Zach: Oh fuck yes!

Cat: Good, let’s get these underoos off first.

Cat pulled down Zach’s underwear and then went downtown on his cock, making hungry animal noises as she did so. Zach moaned and giggled, he loved getting oral sex, even though it tickled when Cat did it. Then she stopped, and hopped on top of Zach and started to make out with him. Zach felt his tongue swirl with hers and it was all bliss at that point. Then he felt Cat kiss his neck and lick it, moisting his skin. Then he opened his eyes when he felt Cat bite his neck.

Zach: C’mon Cat, hickeys are for sixteen year olds.

Then Cat made eye contact with Zach, and the young man couldn’t believe his eyes.

Cat’s ears looked pointy and her eyes were yellow, and when she opened her mouth he two fangs in her teeth.

Cat: Not when you’re a werewolf, my sweet naked boy.

Zach: Oh no, Cat! The werewolf, he bit you?

Cat: Yeah, and now I’m going to bite you.

Cat bit Zach on the neck, and then he felt himself get whoozy. Soon he felt tingling from his head to his toes. Then he suddenly felt hornier than Jack Nicholson on viagara. Cat tickled his armpits while riding his cock. After a while they switched, and Zach tied Cat down. He tickled her feet while fucking her, and then went to work making love to her feet and pussy as well. The animal within was taking these two teenagers to a whole new level.

ONE YEAR LATER

A year has passed since the events of last Halloween when Zach and Cat were both stripped and tickled and then were later turned into werewolfs. However this year is the year of the vampire, and Vladimir has plans to covet his bride. A young girl who shares heritage with the original owners of the Winchester Mansion.

Starring Porcelaindoll2 As Rose Abernathy

Rose Abernathy opened the door on the passenger side of Janet Hendrick’s Range Rover. She stood 5”6”, had dark brown hair that was somewhat curly and wavy. She had a real cute face, and wore a black V neck sweater with jeans and her black sneakers. Rose was the great niece of Norman Westchester, the original owner who tragically died over a year ago. It had been quite a surprise for Rose to find that she was heir to Westchester Mansion, the name was her mother’s maiden name and her mother had died a year ago. Her father had no blood tie and apparently the Westchester line would now end when Rose died someday.

Janet Hendrickson was pleased that the mansion could finally have some permanent type of ownership. Janet received a letter from someone who had remained anonymous, and told them about Westchester’s sole surviving heir. The reason it took so long was because Rose had gone away to college after her mother had passed. When her mother passed, it was assumed that she was the last sole surviving heir, but the tip had informed them of Rose’s existence. When Rose had come to her office after phoning her, she read her great uncle’s last will and testament. The will had said that Rose wouldn’t get any of his wealthy fortune but that every cent would be towards keeping the staff at the mansion in employment until they retired. Rose didn’t mind as she didn’t even know about her uncle Norman until a few days ago, and was glad that his staff would get to keep their jobs. She was however welcome to live in the house for as long as she wanted. Naturally Rose was excited about that, free rent for life, how bad could that be.

Ahhhhh, if only she knew the truth about the house.

Janet: Can I help you with your bags, dear?

Rose: No thank you, I can manage. I bailed quite a bit of hay when I was in my early teens.

Janet: Fair enough, follow me.

The two walked up the steps to the mansion’s entrance and then walked inside. Janet gave Rose the full tour, and Rose was in awe at how homey it still looked.

Janet: The staff comes in three days a week, to keep things in order. And by that, I mean clean and tidy. They also provide food and other supplies, so it’s not like you’ll be going hungry at all. Are you employed at the moment?

Rose: No, but my mother left me the insurance money to her house when she died. I’m currently attending Northwestern, but I’m taking a semester off at the moment to work on my novel.

Janet: Ahhhh, a young writer, how nice. Well, my dear, this house is quiet enough for you to concentrate on your writing. That and you’re miles away from distractions and commotion from other people. But if you need anything at all, you can call my cell phone.

Rose: Great, because I won’t have my car until this Saturday when my friends come to visit.

Janet: Ahhhh, friends huh, a little Halloween fun?

Rose: I guess, personally I would just like to watch old school horror films with Karloff and Lugosi starring in them.

Janet: Sounds fun, please just don’t have it be like Delta house. Oh, and please don’t leave your clothes laying around. Because the two tenants last year, apparently they must’ve gotten high on some wacky weed, because every stitch of clothing they owned were laying all over the house. The maid wasn’t happy to be picking up smelly socks and used underwear when she came to clean.

Rose: Ewwww, gross, so why did the tenants do that?

Janet: Well, no one knows, they disappeared one night, and since their cars were gone we guess they must’ve won the lottery or gone and eloped. But still, you think they would take their belongings with them. But anyway, I shall show you your room now.

Janet led Rose up the two flights of stairs that led down the hallway of several bedrooms. There were two bathrooms as well, and a study too. Janet lead her to the end of the long hallway where the master bedroom was.

Janet: This is the master bedroom, but in your case it’s the mistress bedroom.

She gave a small chuckle at her own joke, and Rose joined in too. But mostly at how lame the joke was. But the realtor opened the door and walked in with Rose bringing up the rear. The room had art decorations on the wall, some Hungarian, some European, and some Asian as well. There was a brown bureau dresser, and a desk against the wall, with no computer but instead a typewriter.

Rose: Looks like the kind of room that Stephen King would have.

Janet: I apologize, I know the room looks very masculine, but it could use a woman’s touch and even a woman decorator like yourself to add some feminine quality. I’m free this weekend if you could use a hand.

Rose: Thank you, but the truth be told I was raised as a tomboy. Nowadays I’ve gotten a little bit more in touch with my femininity. But I still prefer ratty sneakers to high heels, and socks to stockings. That and jeans and tee shirts to dresses and skirts. This room looks fine the way it is, but I might have to exchange the typewriter for my laptop.
Janet: Indeed, my dear, especially since we live in the 21st century, right?

Rose: Yeah, I think maybe I’ll sell the old thing. Maybe I should have it appraised first though.

Janet gave a nod and a smile. Then she opened the closet which had more than enough space for Rose’s clothes, and many new clothes as well. Although on the far back rack, she saw a white nightgown hanging up.

Janet: Hmmm, that’s odd, I thought everything was cleared out of this room. I guess not. Do you wear nightdresses, Rose?

Rose: No, can’t say that I have.

Janet: Well, maybe I’ll just take this off your hands then since you have no use for it.

Rose normally would’ve agreed with her, but for some reason that nightgown looked so familiar. As if she saw it in a dream or something. Maybe it was déjà vu, she didn’t know for sure.

Rose: Actually, my friend Megan is going to be here this weekend, and she loves nightgowns. I could possibly see if she wants it to add to her collection.

Janet: Oh, marvelous idea. Very good, now if you’ll come downstairs, I can tell you about the staff schedule and give you all the keys to every room.

Rose: Okay then, lead the way, Ms. Hendrickson.

Janet: Please, dear, call me Janet.

Rose: Oh, well then lead the way, Janet.

Rose was given the keys to the castle, so to speak. And Janet told her that the staff would be there three days out of the week, except for Halloween. Rose asked why, and Janet told her that the staff was just way too superstitious. Rose thought that was silly, but she felt that was best with her friends coming down that day. Janet bided Rose goodbye and then left in her Range Rover. It was almost five, and Rose began to get hungry. Going into the kitchen, she make herself a BLT (minus mayo) on a whole wheat toasted bagel. Bacon was one of the few comfort foods that she enjoyed, aside from pie and fried chicken. After her light supper, Rose explored her new home and looked around. She found a vintage collection of old records featuring Bob Dylan, the Rolling Stones, Eric Carmen, and The Mamas and the Papas. And there was one of David Bowie as well. It was the album entitled; Hunky Dory, that had come out in 1971. Then Cat remembered that there was a record player in her new bedroom. Walking upstairs, she went inside the master bedroom, and placed the record on the spinner. The song, Fame, began to play while she did a small dance. Then she began to unpack her clothing, and placed her socks and underwear in the bureau drawer. Then she opened the closet to hang up her pants and shirts.

And there hung the nightgown, right where she left it.

Looking at the grandfather clock along the wall, Rose frowned. It was almost eight, and way too early for bed. Still, she couldn’t help but feel that the nightgown would offer more comfort than the confining clothing she was wearing. A pair of slippers were also in the closet, those would feel much better than sneakers. Going over to the bed, she took a seat and began to unlace her sneakers.

Soon the sneakers hit the floor, followed by a pair of black socks. Then a black shirt, a bra, and a pair of blue jeans joined the footwear. Rose stood up, wearing nothing but her panties and padded over on her newly naked feet to put on an outfit that went against her taste. After putting on the gown, she went over to look at herself in the full sized mirror next to her bed. Something didn’t look right. Then she undid her ponytail and let her hair fall to her shoulders, much better. The gown felt wonderful against her skin, and it was quite roomy. Then she slipped on the slippers and went to find her laptop to work on her novel.

Two hours later….

As the clock hand pushed past ten, Rose felt herself yawn with exhaustion. She got up from the desk in the downstairs study and made her way upstairs. Once in her room, she kicked off her slippers and climbed into bed.

Later on in the evening, Rose emerged from bed. Rubbing her eyes, she got to her feet and went out the French doors and onto the balcony. The early morning air sent chills on her bare skin, but she didn’t mind. She also didn’t mind the cool air against her bare feet too. Rose seemed to be waiting for someone, and impatiently tapped her foot. After three minutes, a bat flew up over her head and Rose fearfully backed up against the door. Then the bat turned into a man wearing a foreign suit. He looked around forty, clean shaven, and had long dark hair in a ponytail. He didn’t utter a word, but Rose was mesmerized by his eyes. It was almost like the eyes were speaking instead of his mouth. Whatever the eyes said, Rose understood and reached into the front of her nightgown and started to untie the ribbons that held the dress up. Within seconds, the nightgown pooled at her ankles, and she stepped out from it. Then she slid her panties down to her feet and stepped out of those too. Wearing nothing but a bewildered look, Rose felt no shame whatsoever, and didn’t mind the fact that she was cold. Deep in her loins, she felt a warm tingling sensation building up inside and it was confirmed by the vampire who opened up his arms. Rose stepped forward and embraced the man, who wrapped her in a hug. Then she felt wet kisses on her neck, and then light nibbles. She moaned with pleasure, and closed her eyes. Then she felt two sharp pointy objects slowly plunge into her skin. Then she felt pain, and wetness down below.

Rose awoke from her slumber and sat up in bed. Sweat beated down from her brow, it had all been a dream. But why did it feel so real. Rose realized that she would have to stop watching too many old school horror films, primarily the Hammer films with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. She took a drink of water and hydrated herself, and then slowly descended back into sleep mode. Tomorrow would be a new day, and she could check out more of her new mansion. That and she had to call her friends who were planning to throw a party on Halloween. In two days, they would pay her a visit and throw a huge rager that would put Delta House to shame.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back