• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Coven (part two)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Zach worked at the service desk. He had been at work for the past three hours, and had another three to go before closing time. People had come up to the desk and he checked out their books. He got up from time to time to shelf the returned books that he checked back in. Tonight he was working on a project that Maryanne had given him a week ago, and politely asked him to continue today. It was a scrapbook for all the major town events and conflicts that had occured this year. Zach was cutting out articles from old newspapers that were behind the newspaper stands, Then he was pasting them in the scrapbook and writing a one paragraph summary about them. He was so lost in his work that he didn't even notice the head librarian, Maryanne Crawford, coming up behind him.

Maryanne: Zachary?

Zach almost jumped out of his seat when he felt a sharp fingernail touch his shoulder. But then he realized that it was his boss, so he immediately calmed down.

Maryanne: Oh my, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

Zach: That's quite alright, Maryanne, I just got so lost in my work that I almost forgot that I wasn't the only person in the library.

Maryanne: Well, it is Halloween, I guess everyone is entitled to one good scare.

Or two good scares thought Zach, remembering his masked stalker who somehow got his cell number.

Zach: Well, glad I got it over with and out of the way. No more scares for me, today.

Maryanne: Ahhh, good. I'm sorry to interrupt you, dear boy. However I thought this would make an excellent addition to the scrapbook.

The senior librarian handed Zach a newspaper clipping, it was from twenty years ago. The young man frowned, why was she giving him old news.

Zach: I thought this was for current town events for this year.

Maryanne: Indeed, but there will be another article regarding the same topic in this clipping I am giving you. Next week's addition will be a more recent story regarding the topic on this clipping. I thought both would be an excellent juxtaposition.

Zach looked over the article, it was about an ancient pagan burial ground that was right outside of town. There was a myth that pagan witches used to go there and celebrate the night of Sam Hain. They would dance in front of a bonfire, and offer a sacrifice to appease the spirits coming out on that single night.

Zach: It says that back in 1989, there was a bonfire seen from afar by an older couple that lived close by. They saw four women dancing and chanting, wearing black dresses. They also went on to say that there was the echo of loud laughter that night. The laughter was continous and could be heard a mile away. There were burnt feathers found in the pit, the next day, some believed that tickle torture was used during their pagan ritual. When Zach got to that part, he remembered back to what his caller had said.

Soon, my dear Zachary, it won't be long. I'm going to tickle your whole body. And then, you will be mine!

Maryanne had a minor in history, and had grown up in Riverville. Perhaps she knew if it was true or not.

Zach: Is any of this true, Maryanne?

Maryanne: I don't know for sure, but I do remember hearing about this many years ago. Also, when I was in college, I remember reading about pagan folklore. Apparently, on Halloween, a virgin was sacrificed to the spirits of the night. Not death or anything, but by the cheerful sounds of laughter which represented happiness. In addition to that, the pagan witches intitated a new member on Sam Hain. She had to make love to a virgin and take away his innocence, and then she would become one of the witches.

Zach: Why a virgin though?

Maryanne: Because to sacrifice a virgin, would be to offer his pure soul to the souls of the dead who had lost their purity. Almost a reminder to those poor unfortunate souls, a reminder of what their lives were before they succombed to darkness.

Zach: Wow, that's quite a story.

Maryanne: Yes, but it is still folklore. There is no proof that witches exist in our present, but there isn't exactly proof that they don't exist either.

Maryanne glanced at her watch, realizing that Zach hadn't taken his break yet. He was working especially hard, and she admired that about him.

Zach felt that he needed a break too, but he didn't want to sound out of order by asking. He was too much of a gentleman

Maryanne: Well, Zachary, perhaps you should take your meal break now. It is almost dinner time, and I am looking to have mine in an hour as well.

Zach: Sure, Maryanne, thank you. Oh and thank you for telling the folk tale, it was quite educational.

Maryanne: You are welcome, dear boy, I enjoy your company as well as your intellect. You've become a very tremendous asset to this library, and an asset to me as well.

Zach beamed at the warm compliment, this woman really liked him. That and she was beautiful too, her raven black hair and her well kempt features made her look stunning.

Maryanne gave him a quick pat on the back and then turned away to return to her office. Zach got up and walked toward the lounge area, it was time to eat.

Maryanne walked into her office and closed the door behind her. Then she took a seat at her desk and picked her cell phone. Pressing the phone to her ear, she waited, until the caller picked up.

Maryanne: Yes, it's Maryanne. We are on schedule. I just need you to pick up the last of what is on the list. No, there is no need for that, we have things under control here. Yes, just don't forget to be here before we leave. Oh, of course. Yes, tonight is going to be a wonderful night. I shall see you soon, dearie!

She hung up her phone and then gave a sigh as she kicked off her pumps. Placing her big stocking feet on her desk, she leaned back in her chair, smiling to herself.

Maryanne: Oh yes, very soon. It won't be long now.

Apparently Maryanne wasn't the only one getting comfortable. In the lounge area, the other two senior librarians were sitting on comfy furntiure with their shoes off too. Teresa sat on the couch with her cohort, Bridget, both ladies had their stocking feet on the table. Bridget was a rather large woman, standing 5'10' and quite chubby. She was Irish and had red hair that put Jessica's to shame, only it was shorter than the younger girl's hair. Bridget was reading Stephen King's Children of the Corn, from a collection of short stories written by Stephen King.

Bridget: Ha, these wee boys and girls are so stupid. Follwoing a boy preacher, and doing his bidding by offing their mums and dads. The fucking nerve of those brats, I'd turn their fannies red for even thinking about that.

Teresa: Oh it's just a book, don't take it too seriously.

Bridget: When it comes to children with no respect, I take it very seriously.

Tersea: Oh it's Halloween, loosen up a little.

Bridget: I will, later tonight after we close.

Teresa decided to be playful and get her friendly cohort to smile. She swung her legs around so that her stocking feet were placed on Bridget's lap. The big woman frowned, not sure if Teresa wanted a foot massage or her feet tickled.

Bridget: Can I help you, miss?

Tersea: Trick or Treat, smell my feet.

And on that note, the blonde haired woman placed her feet up towards Bridget's breathing space. The big woman fanned herself playfully.

Bridget: Blimey, someone's dogs are barking tonight.

Then she sniffed the feet like a dog, and Teresa laughed and barked softly like a dog while shaking her feet like barking dogs.

The two didn't even notice Zach come in until after they heard the door close. Then their gaze shifted to the younger man who looked puzzled at what they were doing.

Tersea: Hello Zachary, how are you, honey?

Zachary: Just taking my break, i go back in fifteen minutes.

Tersea: Oh, I see, well why don't you come over here and join us.

Bridget: Aye, yes, come join us lad.

Zachary: Oh, I don't want to interrupt.

Bridget: Oh bollocks, come here, have a seat.

Zach decided to be polite and sit in between them, then he watched the two librarians put their stocking feet back on the coffee table.

Bridget: Come now, me boy, take your shoes off, and put your dogs up like us.

Zach: Oh thank you, but I go back in a few minutes, so it'd be a waste of time.

Tersea: Well, you can at least put your feet up, honey, Maryanne won't mind.

Zach figured that was true, and he did so. Then he noticed Bridget eyeing his red socks.

Bridget: My oh my, those are cute socks. Ya never see too many young lads like yourself wearing socks of that color, i respect that. But i suppose i am a little biased for liking the color red, since I am a redhead, lol.

Zach chuckled too, Bridget was a card, and very fun too.

Bridget: Say, Zachary, how about ya let me borrow those wee socks sometime?

Zach: Borrow my socks?

Bridget: Aye, don't worry none, I'll wash them for ya before giving them back.

Zach: I guess that'd be alright, any particular time.

Bridget: How about tonight, or how about right now. Gimme those cute socks?

Then she playfully reached for his feet, and then pulled her hands back. She and Tersea cracked up laughing. Zach did too, a little bit.

Bridget: Oh don't worry your nogin about it, Zachary, I won't steal your socks.

Zach: Good to know, i would hate to wear these shoes without them.

Tersea: I don't blame ya, hun, which is why you never see me wearing pumps without stockings or tights.

Bridget: Ugh, no self respect Irish woman like me-self will be caught wearing them uncomfy looking shoes. In Ireland, the comfort of our wee dogs is more important than fashion.

Tersea: And in America, it's about less comfort and more glamour and stature. Especially since I am only 5'6' and need some height help.

Zach nodded and smiled. He then went back to work five minutes early, because he was eager to get back to his project.

After another hour of working on the scrapbook, Zach was surprised to see an unexpected visitor enter the library.

It was Jessica. The young redhead was wearing dark blue jeans, her black leather jacket and a purple turtleneck. She walked up to the service desk and gave Zach a smile.

Jessica: Hi Zachy!

Zach: Hey Jess, what brings you here?

Jessica: Oh, I just wanted to come by and wish you a Happy Halloween. I'm going to that Halloween get together soon and I wanted to see you first.

Zach: You still want me to come when I get off work?

Jessica: Of course I do. You can be the guest of honor.

Zach: Why the guest of honor?

Jessica: Well, you'd be the only guy.

Zach: Jessica, if this is a girl party, I'll be the odd man out and bring down your sisterhood vibe.

Jessica: No, you won't, because you're a sweet boy, not a dumb alpha male type. They are looking forward to you coming by.

Zach: Okay, i'll come by for a bit.

Jessica: Great, i'll come by and get you. I'll wait for you in the parking lot.

Zach: Okay, sure Jess.

Jessica: Awesome, bye Zachy.

And then she turned and walked out of the library. Then Zach heard Maryanne calling from her office, so he got up and went back to her office.

Zach: Yes, Maryanne.

Maryanne: I need you to do me a favor, Zachary.

Zach: Sure.

Maryanne: I need you to go to the garage and bring a box labeled Basement down to the basement. But not right now, I need you to do this right before you leave to go home.

Zach: Okay, so seven then?

Maryanne: Yes, seven o clock.

Zach: Okay. Just out of curiousity, is this for storage?

Maryanne: No, just for a Halloween project me, Tersea, and Bridget are putting together. Now, if you could shelf the rest of the returned books, I would appreciate that as well.

Zach: Sure thing, Maryanne.

He left the office and went back to work. He shelved the rest of the books, and finished scrapbooking after that. That took him an hour, but he felt satisfied when he got the last article done. Then Zach closed down the computer lab and shut off the computers. Glancing at the clock, it was about a quarter to seven. There really wasn't anything else for him to do, so he might as well go do that last project. Walking in the back towards the garage, he noticed Maryanne's offce was already closed. Tersea and Bridget were nowhere to be found either. But he walked into the garage and grabbed the box labeled Basement and then carried it over to the basement stairway door. Trekking down the steps, he carried the box down to the basement.

Only no one was down there, did Maryanne not say she needed that box for a Halloween project. Something else puzzled him, why would she need to do a Halloween project this late in the game, in almost five hours, it would be November. His thoughts were interrupted by a noise coming from behind the walls. It sounded like someone talking, but who and where?

Looking around the basement, he saw a light coming from behind a bookcase. Then he got a closer look at the bookcase, it was actually a fake, and a secret door too. Pulling back the bookcase, Zach couldn't believe his eyes at the sight before him.

It was a huge dungeon, with stone walls, a few rugs here and there. And no electricity, it was all lit by candles. Then he got a closer look at some of the furniture in the room, it looked medieval. There were a couple of wooden stock sets, a padded table, and chain suspensions hanging from the ceiling. What was all this stuff for, and why was it in the bower of a public building. Zach could hear footsteps coming from the other side of the dungeon. What if he wasn't supposed to see this, what if this cost him his job? He quickly hid in one of the closets, and then set down the box he had been holding, his arms were getting tired. Peering through a peep hole in the closet, he saw the owners of the footsteps coming into the room.

It was Bridget and Teresa.

The two women walked to a wardrobe and pulled out two black dresses. Then they started to strip off their business attire, why were they changing.

Tersea: I'm so glad to be out of those stuff clothes and into something more comfortable.

Bridget: Aye, me too. I hate wearing this annoying bra.

Her bra fell to the the ground, exposing her gigantic boobs. Zach couldn't believe the size of them. Teresa followed suit and undid her bra, she had nice boobs too but not as big as her Irish companion. The two kept their panties on and slipped into their dresses. Then they slipped on flat shoes. Picking up their clothes, they folded them up nice and neatly and laid them on a table.
When they turned around, Zach could see them better, they looked like a couple of witches. Were they going to a Halloween party?

Teresa: He'll be arriving any moment.

Bridget: Good, I've been waiting all day for this. The last time I saw him, he was shutting down the computer lab.

Tersea: He's so cute, especially with those nerdy glasses on, like Harry Potter with no accent.

Oh shit thought Zach, they're talking about me. Did they want him to come down and see this place?

Bridget: Aye, yes, looks like a handsome wizard.

Tersea: Let's go over the plan again. In ten minutes, we hide in the shadows, and let him wander in. Then you grab him, and i tie his wrists and then his ankles. Then we'll carry him upstairs together, and get him in the back of the van.

Bridget: And off to our ceremonial ground, miles away.

Tersea: Heh, can't wait, let's get into position.

But then Zach heard another set of footsteps enter the dungeon, and then he heard them stop.

Maryanne(O.S.) Ladies, good to see you in your Sam Hain attire. However, there is a change in plans.

Tersea: What, you mean we're not going to take him.

Maryanne: Oh yes, we are, but we won't be hiding from him.

Bridget: Bullocks, why not?

Maryanne: Because he's already hiding from us.

Then Zach saw the closet door swing open and standing right in front of him was Maryanne towering over him as she still had her heels on. She also had her hair out of her professional bun and all let all down. Her own glasses were off, and she wore a tight corset dress that was burgundy and black. She smiled at Zach, and looked happy to see him.

Maryanne: Well, well, well, what have we here? Playing a little hide and seek, are we Zachary?

Zach looked stunned, he didn't know what to say.

Maryanne: Naughty, naughty.

With one hand, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the closet. The other two senior librarians looked glad to see him.

Tersea: There you are, honey.

Bridget: Trying to hide from us, eh lad?

Maryanne: He sure was, but no matter, now he's here with us.

Zach: Maryanne, what is going on here, why are you dressed like that, what is this place?

Maryanne started to chuckle a little and so did the other two.

Maryanne: Oh, Zachary, sweet, naive Zachary. Did you not remember the story i told you earlier about pagan witches?

Zach swallowed hard, it couldn't be true.

Maryanne: Well, that would be us, we are witches. Why do you think i knew so much about them?

Zach: Because you're, well, a intelligent woman?

Maryanne: Thank you, darling, but I am also a sinister, devilish, witch.

Zach: What do you want?

Maryanne was about to answer but Tersea interrupted her.

Tersea: Excuse me, Maryanne, but I have a question for the boy. How long were you hiding in that closet?

Zach: Not long.

Tersea: Long enough to see us undress?

Zach: No, I didn't see anything, honest.

Bridget: Aye, fess up, wee man, ya watched us strip down to our bloomers.

Zach looked down at the floor, unable to meet their eyes.

Tersea: Don't worry, Zachary, we're not mad.

Maryanne: That being said, I think it's only fair to them if we see you?

Zach: What?

Maryanne: Get undressed. (She released her grip on Zach)

Zach: Excuse me.

Maryanne: Strip, take off your clothes, shed the threads. Down to your underwear, please!

Zach: Listen, I don't care if you're witches, I won't tell anyone what I've seen.

Maryanne: Thank you for telling me that, now take off your clothes.

Zach began to back up slowly, putting his hands up in the air. Maryanne advanced on him with her two peers.

Maryanne: If you won't strip willingly, then we shall gladly take off those preppy clothes.

Zach: Please, can we talk about this.

Bridget: Talk is cheap, but your clothes aren't. Now strip for us, boyo"!

Zach turned around and ran like a bat out of hell, through the bookcase door and up the basement steps.

Maryanne stopped and made no attempt to run after him. But she did turn to the ladies for strategy.

Maryanne: He's not going anymore, the doors are remote control locked already, and the windows are bolted. Go play Cat and Mouse, but bring him back here immediately.

Teresa: What about taking him to All Hollow's Ground?

Maryanne: We will, but I see no reason to rush. Let's have some fun before getting down to business. Now, make haste, my sisters.

The two women nodded and hurried after Zach, they seemed to like the idea just as much as Maryanne.

Upstairs, Zach raced to the Exit and grabbed the door handle to open the door, but it was locked.

Zach: Damn, what the hell?

Somehow the librarians had locked the doors already, which meant trying the other door was useless. He was better off trying to go out the fire escape which was upstairs, next to the History section. Zach knew that he had to hurry though, because those three women would be hot on his trail any moment. And he also knew that if they caught him, he'd be in his underwear within minutes. And what would happen once he was stripped of his clothes, what then? He remembered what Maryanne said about witches tickling a virgin to appaise the dark spirits on Halloween. Well, today was Halloween and he was indeed a virgin. But how did they know, he hadn't told anyone except-

Jessica

Oh no, did they overhear their conversation in the lounge a month ago, when he confessed to Jessica about never having sex. Those eaves dropping wenches, how dare they? But none of that mattered now, all that mattered was escape and possibly fleeing town to his Aunt's house two towns away. Zach reached the History section, and saw the stairway going up to the upper level where the fiction books were. Freedom was only a few steps away, and then it would be a couple blocks to his car and then the police station. Zach climbed the stairs and then gave a jog to the fire escape door. Grinning with delight he opened the door to find-

The clown masked figure, standing on the fire escape balcony.

Zach: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

He shut the door in the figure's face, and then raced down towards the stairs. But looking down below, he saw Teresa and Bridget waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

Bridget: Awwwww, a little trapped, are ya?

Tersea: You might as well come down, sweetie, and not do this the hard way.

The clown figure came inside and walked towards Zach. The young man tried to move but he was too frozen with fear. He watched as the figure got close to him, and then grabbed him firmly by the shoulders. Zach felt himself get pushed down the stairs, but then felt himself falling into the arms of the large Irish woman below.

Bridget: Got ya now, ya naughty wee boy.

She wrapped Zach in a bear hug and then Tersea grabbed his wrists and tied them together.

Zach: No, please, let me go.

Tersea: Shhhhh, hush baby, we're not going to hurt you.

Bridget: Not one bit, we're just going to strip ya down to your knickers.

Zach struggled but the big woman was just too strong for him. Once his wrists were secured, Bridget threw Zach over her shoulder and carried him away. The young man pounded his tied fists against her back, but that didn't phase her one bit. Bridget chuckled and then gave his rear a pinch.

Zach: Owwww

Bridget: Ohhhhhh, what a nice firm arse ya got there, lad. Looking forward to seeing it without these trousers in the way, hehe.

Tersea: Be a good boy, Zachary, or else Aunty Tersea will have to spank you.

Then she walked ahead of Bridget to open the basement door for her, and the two made their way back down the stairs. The masked figure followed not too far behind.

Maryanne, sat in her throne of a chair, filing her manicured fingernails. She couldn't wait to put them to good use, and run them all over Zach's body. Soon, her two sister witches came in with Zach in tow, her face lit up and she stood while clasping her hands with glee.

Maryanne: Back so soon, Zachary? You must not be good at hide and seek, if they found you that quickly, he he he!

The Bridget brought him over to her leader who nodded approvingly at their success. Zach shook his head nervously though.

Zach: Please, don't strip me!

Maryanne: Why shouldn't we strip you?

Zach: Because I didn't see you ladies get undressed, I saw nothing, therefore it wouldn't make sense.

Tersea: Oh, you silly boy, you think that's why we want your clothes off?

Maryanne: Even if you didn't see anything, that's not the real reason. The reason we want you undressed is so we can explore your body.

She waved her nails toward his face, teasing him. Zach got the message, they were going to tickle him.

Maryanne: Remember my story I told you earlier, about witches sacrificing a virgin by tickle torture. Well, we found our virgin, now all we need to do is tickle you and find your worst spots.

Zach: Oh no!

Maryanne: Bridget, take him to the stocks and sit him down!

The fat woman carried the young man to the stocks and sat him down in a wooden chair with soft padding on the seat and back. Then Tersea locked the surprised ankles of Zach into the wooden stocks. He was trapped, like a rat in a mousetrap.

Maryanne walked over to her new prisoner and ruffled his hair teasingly.

Maryanne: Now, my sweet little prisoner, where to tickle you first. Hmmmm, or rather what shall we take off first. Your sweater, your shirt, your shoes, or your pants?
Ladies, what do you think?

Tersea: I vote his sweater.

Maryanne: Sweater, huh?

Bridget: His shoes.

Maryanne: Shoes?

Tersea: She's just saying that because she wants to steal his socks.

Bridget: I love red, hence me hair.

Maryanne: Wait, you mean Zachary has on red socks, really? This I have to see. Shoes off first, then.

Zach gulped as he felt Maryanne unlace both of his brown leather shoes. Once they were loose, he felt her big hands grab hold of his heel and yank one shoe off. Then he felt another tug and off went his other shoe. Maryanne tossed both shoes to Bridget who set them on a stone table. Maryanne gazed down at Zach's red socked feet.

Maryanne: Such cute red socks, you have on, Zachary. I wonder if the material is thick enough to protect your feet from my nails.

She gave a whistle and ran a single nail up and down his socked sole. Her other hand did the same to Zach's other foot, up and down like an elevator.

But Zach would not go down easily. He closed his mouth firmly and refused to give in.

Maryanne: Naughty, naughty, that's against the rules. No holding your breath, young man.

She used two fingers on his sole now, and two on his other foot. Her nails scartched all over the red cotton material.

Zach felt a smile form on his face, but no laughter came out. Maryanne saw that her plan was working, so she added another finger and tickled faster. Soon enough, all ten of her fingers were tickling both socked feet.

Maryanne: Cutchie, cutchie, cutchie, Zachary's feetsies, laugh for me now!

Zach sputtered a few discharged giggles but still kept his mouth closed. This was torture now, and the tickling kept getting faster.

Tersea: Ha, look at his face, turning red.

Bridget: Hehe, yes, how ironic. Zachary's face is turning as red as those socked feet which are being tickled.

Maryanne: Laugh, laugh, laugh, little Zachary. Laugh for your new, Mistress. You can't fight me forever, give in, and give me what I want!

Zach didn't want to, but he also didn't want to die either, so he finally caved and opened his mouth.

Zach: WAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH OOHOOHHOO NOOOOOOO!

His laughter shot right out of him like a cannon. The witch leader smiled to herself and kept tickling away, as Zach begged and pleaded. But after a minute or two, she stopped to give her hands a rest, as well as Zach.

Maryanne: Well I think we've covered that you have ticklish feet, but there is something better than ticklish feet.

Grabbing Zach's chin with her thumb and index finger, she brought his face up to meet hers.

Maryanne: Ticklish bare feet, muah ha ha ha!

Giving a cackle she turned to Bridget, and gave her a nod.

Maryanne: Would you care to do the honors of removing Zachary's socks?

Bridget: Love to, thought you'd never ask.

The fat woman kneeled down in front of the stocks and made eye contact with Zach.

Zach: Don't, please Bridget.

Bridget: As much as I love your cute red socks,I prefer tickling naked feet like Maryanne.

I'll even count to four, just to add more shivers down your spine, hehe. Ready, here we go.

One

Zach winced as he felt her nails snake under his pant leg.

Two

Zach then felt her fingertips slowly sliding his socks down, inch by inch.

The socks came off Zach's heels

Three.

Then she grabbed the tips of each sock and grinned evilly at the young man.

Four

Bridget yanked both socks off and tossed them over her head.

Bridget: Ta da, your socks are now on the floor, hehehehe.

Zach felt the cool air hit his sweaty feet. It did feel good to have them off after wearing them since this morning. But he did feel vulnerable at being barefoot when he knew they were going tickle his naked feet now. His toes curled, and this caught Maryanne's attention.

Maryanne: Trick or treat, now it's time to smell Zachary's feet.

Grabbing both feet she leaned her head down and placed her nose right next to his soles and took a sniff.

Then her head instantly popped up, and Maryanne pinched her nose and smirked at Zach.

Maryanne: Pheeeeweeeeee, somebody has stinky feetsies!

Bridget: Really, let me smell those feet?

Bridget grabbed a foot and sniffed it all over like a dog, then she let go and fanned herself while wrinkling her nose.

Bridget: Gawd, she's right Zachary, your feet stink!

Zach blushed, this was so humilating for him. The ladies snickered at him and then resumed their tickle torture on his now bare soles.

Zach: NAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA EEHEHEHHEHEHEHE NOT AGAAHAHAHAAHAAAAIN!

Maryanne: Oh yes, bare feet are best for tickling.

The witch tickled his arch and heel on one foot, her nails making circles on the naked surface. Zach giggled like a little boy, his vulnerable feet betraying him.

Maryanne: Bridget, tickle his other foot.

Bridget: Aye, gimmie those toes!

Bridget pulled back the toes on Zach's foot and tickled the undersides of them. Her grip was like a vice, so Zach couldn't move his foot one bit. Maryanne spread apart the big toe and index toe on his right foot and inspected the spaces. Tersea walked over and handed each of them a feather, which they eagerly accepted.

Maryanne: Oh Zachary, I can see in between your toes.

Zach: Don't!

But the feather found it's mark, she sawed in between each one of his toes, causing the young man to roar this time.

Zach: WAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAA EEEHEEEEEHEHEHHEE NOT THERE, OOOOH GOD, NOOT THEEHHEHEHEHEEERE!

Bridget used the point of the feather to tickle each one of Zach's toes one by one, enjoying how they wiggled and squirmed.

Bridget: Look at these cute toes, trying to escape the hands of the scary Irish woman, hehehe. There is no escape, you little terrified toes, you're mine!

After what seemed like forever, the two stopped tickling his feet. Zach breathed a sigh of relief, grateful for the break. Only they weren't quite ready to give him a break just yet.

Maryanne: Let's give those smelly feet a break, and a chance to get some air to blow that stink off. Tersea, be a dear and remove the boy's sweater.

Tersea: Is it Tummy Time.

Maryanne: Definetily, now take it off him!

Zach: Oh no!

To be continued.......

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back