• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (part 9)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Keep checking this post from time to time, as I will be adding two more segments involving Megan and Tanya.

Enjoy

Dr. Hanley sat in the backseat of the patrol car. His two unwanted companions, Officer Doug, and Officer Tom were sitting in the front seat, debating about the usual Yank rubbish. Oh no, they couldn't talk about poetry, or History, or about Philosphy. Oh no, they had to talk about low budget B-movies that became cult classics, with cults that practically worshipped them.

Tom: Chuck Norris vs. David Carridine, a very historical fight scene

Doug: And Carridine was a worthy advarsary.

Tom: I liked the Death Wish series a lot, well i liked them all until part five.

Doug: Yeah, that was a let down, Charlie was just too-

Hanley: Is this all you two Yank policeman talk about when you're on a stakeout, cheap entertainment schlock.

Doug: Well, no Doc, we talk about life too.

Hanley: Oh really, like what? Do tell, please, my young chap, indulge my ears.

Doug: We talk about women too.

Hanley: Is that right?

Tom: Yep, and all the ones we go out with.

Doug: Ladies can't resist men in uniform.

Tom: Or men who are allowed to carry big guns.

Hanley chuckled at that, remembering when he was their age. Perhaps these two weren't so bad afterall.

Hanley: You know, in my home country, cops don't carry guns.

Tom: They don't?

Doug: What about the Second Amendment, is that legal over there?

Hanley: Oh, Douglas, dear boy, we don't live in a democracy like you do.

Tom: Why is that, Dr. H?

Hanley: Well, I suppose I could tell you.

(But luckily, JT is going to spare your eyes and not write that, don't want to get off topic lol)

Upstairs, at the Mansion, in the Billard Room.....

JT and Danny were failing miserably at beer pong. Well, JT was holding his liquor pretty good, as he had been drinking alcohol since he was seventeen. But Danny had never drank beer in his life and had fast metabolism to boot. So naturally, he was getting pretty hammered. They had been playing Brad and Shawn for about four games now, and the two frat boys were loving it.

Brad: Look at that kid, he can barely stand.

JT: He's fine, never had beer before, that's all.

Shawn: He JT, where'd you find this kid, he can't drink beer for shit.

Brad: I'm telling ya man, go downstairs and ask Megan to be your partner, she can play better than this pussy.

Danny: He's right, JT, maybe I should go home.

JT: It's okay, Danny. Brad shut the fuck up before I grab that pool cue over there and club ya in the head.

Shawn: I bet he's a virgin too, probably hasn't seen pussy since he was born.

The two frat boys started laughing and Danny felt like he wanted to hide under the table. JT was pissed and wanted to kick their ass, but before he could say another word, someone entered the room.

It was Zach.

Zach: Well, I'm sure it's easy to see pussy all the time when you put roofies in the drinks of girls who are dumb enough to attend your lame frat parties.

Shawn: Who the fuck are you?

Brad: Do you live here?

Zach: No, but I'm a regular guest.

Shawn: Well, what the fuck do you want, man?

Zach: I came to challenge you dickheads to another two games of beer pong. That is if you're man enough to accept. I'm sure it's pretty easy to beat someone who's never played before. *motioning at Danny*

Danny: No i can play ping pong, I'm pretty good, but I can't do as good as Gump.

The poor kid was drunk and sluring his words. JT could see this, and tried to help his friend sit down on the couch by the bar.

JT: Take it easy, pal, you'll be okay.

Zach: Well, what's it gonna be?

Brad: We accept, ya punk.

Zach: Good, well in that case, why don't we raise the stake and fill those glasses to the almost very top.

Shawn: Come on, man, we've already had like four beers already. Plus we had two shots of whiskey before the game.

Zach: Oh, well, well, now whose the pussy? You call yourselves, frat boys, what a bunch of chicken shits! You guys are supposed to be champion drinkers, what a bunch of fucking amatures.

Brad: Okay, okay, we accept your terms, fill those glasses.

Shawn: Brad, I'm wasted as it is, let's not-

Brad: Shut up, Shawn, and get your game face on.

Zach: JT, you ready?

JT: Sure, what's your name, friend?

Zach: I'm Zach.

JT: Cool, glad to meet ya. Have you partied here, before.

Zach: Yeah, last year I did.

JT: Yeah, how was it?

Zach: It was a lot of laughs, let's put it that way.

"If only he really knew what i meant" thought Zach, as he hoped nobody would torture this guy like they did to him.

Back in the ballroom.....

Rose walked inside and noticed that the party had really begun. She saw random people from school dressed in costumes, a punchbowl off to the side with several cups around it. Then she noticed Megan, Christine and Tanya by the refreshment table, picking at whatever edible food they could find. When they saw Rose, they rushed over to her and hugged their friend. Rose returned the hugs and felt semi comforted just being around her gal pals. She wondered if after tonight, they'd still be her gal pals. Would they actually come visit her, even if she was a vampire bride. Would Vladimir turn them into vampires so that they could always be her friends. These thoughts were plaguing her mind, she had to shake them out and just enjoy the moment at hand.

Megan: So good to see you, honey.

Chrstine: We love the mansion, you're so lucky.

Tanya: Looks like you're having a great turn out.

Megan: I love that dress, you look so lovely!

Chrstine: What happened to dressing up as a cowgirl?

Rose: Well, let's just say that someone really convinced me into wearing this dress and pumps.

Convinced her, more like stripped her naked and burned all her clothing, so that she would have no choice but to wear it.

Tanya: Well, you look so beautiful, and I hope this isn't the last time you doll up.

Rose: Oh, I'm sure I'll be wearing this dress again?

Megan: Who gave it to you?

Shit thought Rose, what should I say?

Rose: A friend.

Christine: Anyone we'd know?

Damn, they know all my friends thought Rose.

Rose: Well, a new friend, someone here, who-

Ah, there you are

The four girls turned around to see Elvira come into the room, followed by Cat. The witch made her way over to the group, and greeted them.

Elvira: Evening ladies, such marvelous costumes you have on. And doesn't Rose look exquisite in this dress I picked out for her.

Thank you, evil witch thought Rose, for saving me.

Tanya: Funny, we were just saying that.

Elvira: Oh, well great. I'm Elvira, who might you three be?

Tanya: I'm Tanya, and this is Christine and Megan.

Elvira: A pleasure, this is Catherine, she is a former caretaker of this mansion. Last year, she was a guest at the Halloween party here. You should've seen her, she was Tinkerbell. Had a little green top, green skirt, and these little cute flats that completed her outfit. Ooooh, how precious she looked.

Elvira pinched Cat's cheek to really overdo her enthusiasm. Cat smiled, but underneath her smile were werewolf fangs that she so wanted to use and bite off those fingers on her cheek.

Cat: Excuse me, ladies, but I need to go find my boyfriend, so we can fuck!

Then she turned around and walked out of the ballroom. The five women just stared in shock at what she just said. Even Elvira was surprised.

Elvira: Hehe, Catherine is so blunt, she just says random things.

Tanya: Looks like a cat on the prowl for sex.

Elvira: Well, girls will be girls. Say, is there anything I can get for you.

Rose: No thank you, Elvira, I had some wine earlier and I don't need anything else to drink.

Tanya: Did you say wine? Oh, I love wine, always been a wine girl since I was seventeen. Is there anymore left, Rose?

Rose: No, there isn't, sorry Tanya. But I'm sure we can-

Elvira: Oh nonsense, we have other bottles in the cellar. If you'd care to accompany me, my dear.

Tanya: Sure! (she turned to her friends)

Be back soon, girls. Oh, and you might want to spike that punch, it isn't very strong.

The tall blonde followed Elvira out of the ballroom.

Christine: Well I guess I can go find some rum, while my fair haired Amazon goes on a wine venture. Where can I find some, Rose?

Rose: There should be some in the billard room, at the bar in there.

Christine: The billiard room, i swear, this house is so out of a board game.

The petite Asian walked out of the ballroom too, (am I detecting a pattern here?)

Megan: Ok, Rose, spill. What's going on, with you?

Rose: What do you mean?

Megan: You haven't worn a dress since your Mom made you for your Confirmation in tenth grade? Tanya and Christine don't know you like I do.

Rose: I decided to dress more feminine, and a party sounded like the way to go.

Megan: Rose, stop lying, I know what's going on?

Oh shit, no Megan. Don't say it, I can't put you in danger too thought Rose sadly.

Megan: I know what you are, and what's happening to you?

That I'm becoming a vampire thought Rose, is she clairvoyant?

Megan: You are in love, girl!

Wait, what?

Megan: JT, you totally wore that so he would think you looked sexy. I've always known that you secretly had a crush on him, but damn, I never thought in a million years that Rose Abernathy would dare go through a fashion makeover to impress a guy. This is so exciting, I knew it!

She gave Rose a second hug, and the brunette awkwardly accepted. If only she knew who she was wearing this dress for.....

Upstairs in the bedroom......

Rachel and Kylie stood by Eric and Matt, who had put their jeans, socks, and shoes back on. The girls were dressed too, and it was time they gave them the speech that Vladimir had told them.

Rachel: Now that you're like us, boys, you have to feed.

Kylie: Time to build an army, one that you're now part of.

Rachel: Have as much hanky panky as you want, but make sure you accomplish your task.

Kylie: Bite either the neck or the wrist, that's the best way to drain the blood quickly.

Rachel: Or if they give you oral sex, you can cum in their mouth and if they swallow, they turn.

Eric: Sounds cool.

Matt: Vampire head huh, bad ass.

Rachel: And no touching, Rose, the Master has plans for her. He specifically stated he wants no one to touch her. But any other mortal male or female is fair game.

Kylie: Hey, here's your chance now, I hear feminine footsteps coming up the stairs as we speak.

Matt and Eric looked at each other and grinned with delight, and peered through the cracks of the door.

It was Christine, she was walked down the other hallway to find the billard room.

Eric: Yes, time for some Asian pussy.

Matt: Let's see if she's spicy or sweet and sour, ha ha ha.

The two newborn vampires slowly opened the door and crept out. Being vampires, they tip toed softly as to not be heard by Christina.

Inside the billard room, JT and Zach were kicking some frat boy ass.

Shawn and Brad were losing big time, and were forced to gulp down more beer as a result of that. The more beer they drank, the worse they played, as that was the nature of the game.

Brad: Mother fucking piece of shit, beer does taste good.

Shawn: Yeah, but not when you're losing at beer pong.

Brad: Shut the up fuck, Shawn, and beer another drink.

JT and Zach looked at each other, those idiots were slurring their words like a couple of drunk bums.

Zach: Ha, told you they were amatures.

JT: I stand corrected

Chrstine: Excuse me, boys, sorry to interrupt but I came to inquire about a bottle of rum.

Zach: Sure, no problem, behind the bar, to the far right, can't miss it.

Christine: Thank you.

The tiny Asian walked behind the bar and much to the attention of Shawn and Brad.

Brad: What up, baby?

Shawn: Want something to eat, I got a massive eggroll for ya.

Christine tried not to laugh, but she couldn't help but hold a hand to her mouth as she found the bottle she needed.

Brad: Come on, you can have both of us. I'll take you from behind while you eat Shawn's egg roll.

Christine: I heard that Shawn doesn't have an egg roll, in fact I heard that his cock is so small that he could stick it through a doughnut and it wouldn't break.

Brad laughed, Shawn didn't.

Shawn: Why you gotta be hating, you cock teasing little slut.

Christine: Rather be a slut, than a little dick like you!

She left the room, but Shawn, not liking to be talked to like that, yelled after her.

Shawn: You won't think it's little when I shove it down your throat, and fuck up your gag reflex.

Zach: Alright, that's enough, game over. You guys go outside, get some air, and cool the fuck off.

Brad: Bullshit, man, you ain't the boss.

Zach walked over to them and stared them right in the face.

Zach: Take your beer drunken asses outside, or I'll throw you out myself.

Brad took a swing at Zach, but he easily dodged it and punched him square in the nose.

Brad: Fuck, ya broke my nose.

He started to well up, as Shawn came over to defend his drunken cohort.

Shawn: Hey now, don't you hit my pal!

He tried to hit Zach with a pool cue but Zach grabbed the pool cue and slammed Shawn's arm down on the table, breaking his wrist.

Shawn: Owwww fucking owwww, fucking dildo up the ass, that fucking hurts.

Zach: I warned you bastards, to leave, and now you're both ready for a hospital. But that's not where you're going.

Grabbing them both by the arms, he ushered them down the stairs and right out the front door.

Zach: Now, you listen, and listen good. As soon as you cool off and are ready to come back inside, I'll have someone look at that arm and nose. But no more bullshit, you're gonna be chill as Fonzie, got it?

Shawn: Yeah, Fonzie.

Eric: Heeeeeyyyy.

JT sat in the billard room, enjoying a cold one. With all the commotion going on, he didn't hear Christine shriek when she was grabbed in the hallway by Eric and Matt.

The two had scooped up the petite Asian beauty and carried her up to one of the bedrooms. Once inside the bedroom, they went to work, stripping off her costume and boots. Soon she was down to her Hello Kitty underwear. She had one barefoot, and one black socked foot. Her other sock was shoved in her mouth to prevent her from screaming. Her wrists were tied and Kylie was in the room, holding down her bound wrists.

Matt: Alright, sexy little one, time to make you hot.

Eric: And cum.

He started to tickle her thighs, while Matt worked on her naked foot. Christine giggled through the gag, she hated being tickled.

Matt: Love your panties, although I bet there's an even prettier kitty underneath.

Then Matt sucked all five of Christine's toes, they were sweaty, but he didn't care. The tiny Asian moaned as her toes were a G spot, and had a amazing effect on her libidio.

Eric kissed her flat belly and then worked his way up to her cleavage. Once he got to her perky breasts, Kylie handed him a feather which he took eagerly and used it on her left nipple. While sawing one nipple, he gave the other a lick.

Christine: Oooooooooh eehehehheheehehehhehehe mmmmpppph

The fact that her nipples and toes were being molested was enough to make her have six orgasms. But for now, only one was begining to form on the center of panty clad privates. The two vampire males saw the wet spot forming and gave a chuckle.

Eric: These will have to go.

He ripped off her panties, and stared at the lovely sight in front of him. A shaven pussy with superb scented love honey oozing out.

Eric: Smells like it's sweet and sour, but I better sample it to be sure.

His face dove down into Christine's holy O, and he licked every inch of her pussy

Christine: Mmmmmpppppppmmmmmmmm OOOOOOOOO!

Eric handed Matt the feather which he used to run up and down the Asian's love nubin. Then he gestured for Matt to take her sock out of her mouth, which he did.

Christine: OOOOOOHOOOOOH FUCK YES!

Matt: See, she's enjoying it.

Eric: I guess so.

Kylie: Take her other sock off.

Matt nodded and peeled off Christine's remaining black sock. With both her feet bare, the both of them started to lick her size six feet.

Christine: Heheheheheheheeh thahahahhhaaat tickles!

Eric: Do you like it, though?

Christine: Yessssss, I HAAHAHAHAHAAHA FUCKING LOVE IT! SUCK MY TOOOHOHHOHOHOHES ALLLLL TEEEEHEEHEHHHEEHEHEEEEN OF THEM!

They looked at each other and shrugged, then they sucked each toe one at a time.

Christine: EEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOH YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEEE I LOVE IT!

Kylie smiled and let go of the naked girl. Christine didn't resist or struggle, she was content with being tickled. So Kylie tickled both of her boobs and paid special attention to the nipples with her nails. Chrstine giggle louder, almost forcing the vampires to gag her again. But she quieted down when Kylie saw the second wave of orgasmic pleasure forming in Christine's pussy.

Kylie: Oh my, Hello Clitty Kitty.

Then she shoved her head down and made love to Christine's pussy with her knowing tongue. Christine started to scream orgasmic bliss as she received more oral and shrimping, she felt like she could do another ten orgasms. The Asian beauty was so hot and sexed up, that she didn't even notice Rachel coming into the room. The blonde girl was annoyed at the orgy going on in the room, so she decided to turn Christine herself.
Kneeling down, she bit the horny Asian's neck.

Christine: OOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOOO FUCK ME SILLY!

Eric: Okay, care to cross swords, Matt.

Matt: Touche' old buddy.

The two picked up Christine and placed her in bed and went to work getting undressed again. Soon, they could be seen rolling around in the sheets. Rachel and Kylie watched the action, almost wanting to join in.

Rachel: Twenty minutes, and you need to go back on the hunt.
Kylie: Are we going on the hunt, Rach?
Rachel: Yes, we're going after Willa Wonka and Super Girl.
Kylie: Ooooh, Megan and Tanya, cool!

The vampires left the room, so they could find their next victims.

Stay tuned and like I said, KEEP AN EYE ON THIS POST, I WILL BE ADDING TO IT!

I just wanted to say that I am so glad you're back and finishing this story. It is getting really good and I can't wait to read more.

Nicely done. Looking forward to your additions to the post as well, and will be keeping my eyes peeled for that!

Cheers, -Pete

Welcome back JT!

That was really worth the wait!!

Tonight or tomorrow morning, I will post the next part in this thread, stay tuned!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back