• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLED FOR ETERNITY! */f Chapter one: fairy wings

THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A TICKLING CHAPTER BOOK

Hope you like it!

TICKLED FOR ETERNITY

Chapter 1

Fairy Wings

“Why oh why didn’t I listen to Laura?” Cassie groaned to herself. Another noise behind her, she gasped and turned, her eyes wild with fear. Her chest heaved as she tried to pull air into her lungs. She swore there were tons of ferocious beasts ready to eat her lurking out there in the dark shadows. It had all started out in fun, Cassie and her best friend Laura were walking through the woods, chatting about this and that, when they stopped. They were in front of a creek, and the forest beyond was thick, dark, and forbidding.
“C…Cass, lets turn around.” Laura’s voice shook as she pulled on her arm. Cass wasn’t listening though. Something about that forest was keeping her there, she just HAD to explore it. “Cass!” Laura grabbed both her arms “Please, lets get out of here!”
“Aww Laura, don’t be such a chicken. Besides, it looks really cool.” Laura stared at Cassie like lighting was going to strike her dead. She took a step back, glanced into the forest, and back at her friend. Cassie was just staring into the forest. She just HAD to explore it.
“N…no Cass, who knows what’s in there, besides it’s getting late and…” Cassie, grabbing her hand, cut off Laura.
“Oh come on Laura, we’ll just go in a little ways, I promise.” Laura jerked her hand away.
“There is no WAY I am going in there.” Laura sounded braver than she felt.
“Fine then.” Cassie was not turning back. “Stay here if you want, I am going in.” She jumped over the creek and wandered into the forest.

And so there she was, in the forest, frightened, and terribly lost. Her thoughts were interrupted by a huge gust of wind. But it didn’t sound like any wind she had ever heard. It called her name. “Cassaaaaaaandraaaaa, Cassaaaaandraaaaaa!” Mesmerized by the voice, she followed. The voice lead her to a big mansion nestled in a clearing. There’s a light in the window! Cassie thought excitedly. She ran to the house and banged on the door. “Help! Someone help me please!” The door swung open, and inside was a woman wearing a dark blue dress, her shiny auburn hair pulled back into a tight bun, her face wrinkled and careworn, her eyes dark and cross. “What do you want?” She spoke harshly. It took a minute for Cassie to get her voice back.
“I….I beg your pardon ma’am, but I got lost in the forest, I was wondering if you could help me find my way back to the creek” Cassie’s voice shook. The woman studied her closely.
“Hmm, very well. You may come in Cassandra.” The woman stood aside from the door.
“H…how did you know my name?” Cassie asked as she cautiously walked into the house.
“I know many things Cassandra.” The woman’s voice was suddenly softer.
“I prefer Cassie.” Cassie corrected, which was a big mistake.
“Quiet your tongue!” the woman yelled. Cassie whimpered and fell against the couch in fright. “Do you dare show such disrespect to someone who is kind enough to let you in their home when every other person has been turned away?”
“Please ma’am, I’m sorry!”
“No, I’m sorry is going to help you now. First you trespass into my forest, then you
disrespect me in my own home. I’m afraid you will have to be punished.”

Punished?! Cassie felt the color drain from her face, and her legs go numb. The word rang in her ears. What sort of pain was in store for her? Her mind began to whirl at what this woman could do to her, out in the middle of nowhere, where no one would hear her call for help. Before Cassie could think up anything too terrible; the woman grabbed her arm and pulled her to a door. “Get in there and stay there!” She barked as she shoved Cassie inside and locked the door.

Cassie shivered on the floor as her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, she realized she was in a huge room, not quite a dungeon but still gray stone without windows. There was only a little peach colored floating glowing light dancing slowly towards her. The tiny light made her feel strangely soothed. Then another light appeared, and another, and another, floating closer and closer. Soon they came into view and she could see that the soft ball of light was a really tiny fairy with feathers for wings. Cassie stared at the cute little creature in awe and wonder. “W….who are you?” She asked shyly. The fairy didn’t say a word but began to circle her slowly, brushing up against her arms. Cassie jumped and giggled softly at the touch. “H..hey!” She tried to run but found out she couldn’t seem to get her limbs to move. The fairy continued to float around her, teasing the back of her neck, her ears, and down her arms again. Cassie was going out of her mind! The light tickling was so maddening! Her giggles echoed throughout the room and she prayed it wouldn’t get worse! Suddenly she felt her arms being lifted from her sides as if on puppet strings, and more tiny glows of peach light floated down from the ceiling. 5 more fairies joined in the fun, two started attacking her armpits, and one pulled up her shirt while two attacked her soft belly. She begged and pleaded, but the little creatures wouldn’t stop!

The tickling seemed to go on for an eternity. The fairies teased every inch of her skin, dancing around her belly, fluttering around her armpits. “Plehehehease hahahahaha stahahahap!” Cassie was desperate to finds a means of escape, she tried to run but her feet were stuck fast to the floor. She tried once more, and instead felt herself being lowered to the floor by the invisible strings that held her arms. She was lowered face first on to the cool floor. Seconds later, by some kind of strange magic, her shoes vanished from her body! The fairies then resumed their tickling on Cassie’s feet and toes, as well as her sides. “Plehehehease hahaha! I beg yohohohou! Mercy!!!!” After her last plea, one of the fairies drifted in front of your face. “I am sorry miss, but we cannot stop! We are tickle fairies, our purpose is to tickle!”
“Then hahahahahah hohohow do I get out??”
“There is only one way. There are two doors at the end of this room. One leads back to the human world, to your freedom. The other leads to your next tickling! It is the mistress’s game. If you win the game you go free, loose the game and you will be trapped in the tickle maze forever! In each room you loose an article of clothing. Once you are naked the game is over and you are forever trapped in the tickle maze!”
Cassie wasn’t sure she fully understood but she was willing to try, the fairies let her up and she got to her feet. She ran towards the back wall, feeling two doors, one on the left one on the right.

“CHOOSE WISELY!” came the old woman’s voice

“Pick the correct door and you will go free, pick the wrong door and be tickled for eternity!”

Cassie took a deep breath and turned the knob on the left door, the door swung open and she stepped into her fate……

TO BE CONTINUED!

*Claps* I cant wait for the rest of this :D

Keep up the good work!

ooo very nice.. i wonder in that mind of yours is it really a big trap or is there really a door to set her free :p ?

:) very nice! lovely hook to the story to which makes you want to read more! thanks for posting and keep up the great work ^^

Thank you to all my loyal supporters! Chapter 2 is now officially in the works, no promises when it will be posted but keep your eyes open!

Newgurl was right...

Very promising beginning :) I look forward to exploring your oeuvre...

Thank you everyone! due to my new job, it might take a little while before Chapter 2 is posted, but it will appear, I promise

I do hope she chooses the wrong door! Can't wait for chapter 2!

I'm sorry part 2 is taking so long. I have four stories I am working on at once, its almost done though!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back