• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Dream Flight (or is it?)

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Written by the victim (dreamer) me lili aka ticklephehe aka jas

You are flying back from Puerto Rico to Denver. In Dallas your crew changes, your steward looks familiar. He is a very thin boy with red hair but you can't quite fix it. You are so tired and with a head cold you just want to sleep. He brings you a cup of tea.. You feel very woozy.. If it weren't for your cold you would swear the tea was spiked. Your eyes are so heavy and you pass out.

Suddenly you wake up and everything is black and white. The plane, the stewardess and you all look like you are back in the late 50's. Where you fell asleep in a comfortable running suit, you look down and you could pass as secretary in Mad Men. You have a pencil black skirt below your knees, grey button up cashmere sweater over a rounded collar, buttoned white shirt, black seemed thigh highs and tasteful black pumps. You feel your hair and it's up in the back and you have glasses on. You think to your self that this must be one doozie of a dream. The stewardess in her two piece outfit and hat, comes back and asks you if you would like more tea.. She winks at you and you think god she looks like me. (you flash back to the red headed boy flight attendant and think wow that looked like that Kelly in drag.) You blink and the plane hits major turbulence. Then you hear the captain say that you are going into a crash landing. You follow the instructions of the stewardess and tuck down in preparation. God you want to wake up from this dream.

The next thing you know you hear the sound of a siren. You open your eyes but you see nothing. You can feel gauze wrapped around your eyes. You try to sit up but you can't move your arms or legs. Your head can't move as it feels like your neck is in a hard collar. An oxygen mask covers your mouth. You try to yell but your not sure anyone can hear you. You hear a familiar voice. "Mam you have been in a plane crash you have very severe injuries and we will get you to the hospital soon. Try to be calm don't panic. " This is now a nightmare and you can't wake up.

You lay there listening to the sirens. It's strange because you feel no pain. "Can you try and wiggle your toes for me." You hear the voice say to you. You can't move them. "How about your fingers" And its the same thing. Now you are really panicking.. You are hoping to wake up but nothing.

You can't see and all you hear is the ambulance siren. You keep trying to yell but no one seems to answer. You hear the EMT tell someone over the radio, Victim appears to have flash burns over her eyes and possible spinal injury as there is no movement from the neck down. You feel exhausted and close your eyes. You try to yell out to the voice or anyone... "No I am just asleep!"

You wake up and still total darkness. You still can't move a muscle. Your head still in a stiff collar. You can't move but you feel, you feel something strapped over your legs and you feel your hands pinned into somekind of splints. You feel a tube taped into your mouth. How do you let someone know your awake. You can slightly move your head, you pray someone can see you move. You are beginning to think this isn't a dream.

"Hello, Ms. Gomez, are you awake? Can you hear me? If you can hear me wrinkle your brow? " You think you recognize the voice. "Okay, do you remember anything just lift your brow once. " You follow the instructions. Okay I am your Doctor and you have been in a plane crash. The explosion on impact caused damage to your cornea, we are hopeful that the damage is temporary but we will have to keep them bandaged for now. You also have a spinal cord injury and well we have to see if the damage is permanent once the swelling goes down. We have to immobilize your spine until we decide if surgery will be next." You wiggle your forehead wildly. "Oh, yes you were having some difficulty breathing afraid we have to keep the tube in. I know it's uncomfortable."

You really wish you would wake up. This dream is to intense and you can't seem to wake yourself. You hear the doctor standing at your feet.. You can hear the sheet being pulled off your legs immobilized in leg splints. "Ok, let's see you wiggle these toes." You try with all your might but you can't move your toes.. You know your going to be asked to move your fingers and you can't. Your brain willing you to wake up from this nightmare. You hear the doctor. " Okay now let me see if you feel this... Maybe we can get a reflex.". You feel the sharp point of a pen run up your instep. You try to wrinkle your brow to let the doctor know you may not be able to move but you feel the pain. God if you could see, you could blink, make eye contact. Wait your not really there.. This is a dream.. Isn't it. Your mind is so confused.

You feel the doctor.. You feel hands pull the Velcro straps off your right leg. You feel your lifeless limb lifted and you feel what feels like a nylon stocking being pulled over your toes, slowly up your leg, smoothed up to your thigh and if you didn't know better fingers caressing back down your leg. It almost tickles but you can't even giggle the air tube choking you. Then the leg right leg strapped back into the padded splint. "Just putting some stockings on so you don't get any blood clots. I know you can't feel this but it will help." As my fingers glide up the left leg, you want to yell that you can feel every touch. You just can't move an inch... God of this were real....so helpless.. But aren't you helpless not being able to wake up.. Your mind races. What if something is wrong and you can't wake up. What if the medication for your cold has gone wrong and your in a coma.. What if you really were in a crash and this is all true. You try to cry out.. Your eyes water and you feel the wetness soak into the gauze covering your eyes.

"You rest now and I will be back in a moment to run some other tests." You hear the clicking of heals leave the room. You lay there unable to move. Unable to see the room, the hospital so silent except the pumping of what seems to be the machine pumping air into the tube in your mouth. You don't hear any other noise.. You try in vain to wiggle a toe, a finger. You feel trapped only able to hear and smell. The darkness every where.

You hear the clicking of the heals again. You want to pull your head up, rip this gauze off your eyes, tear the tape and pull this tube out of your throat. Your asleep in a plane seat, your mother next to you. It's not possible the plane crashed. Why can't you wake... Then you hear my voice. Ms. Gomez it's the doctor again. Let's try a little range of motion exercise. See if we can get these feet moving.. Hmmmm.

You feel my hands unhook the straps holding your right foot in place. You feel me move your ankle up and down then right to left bending it by holding your heal and moving your toes. You feel the rotation but you can't tell the doctor. Your mind yells "please I can feel you." I tell you. "please try to bend your ankle and foot.". You try to concentrate but it's no use even though you feel my fingers pressing in on the nylons. You start to breath fast as you panic, that you might never move. You try to calm yourself as your rational side knows it's a dream.

You hear me, "calm down try to breath normally, let the tube help you, see that's why we need to help you breath still." Your mind races as you hear me tell you to see if you can hold up your foot. You feel my hands drop and your foot drops to the bed, useless as it can't move. Then you feel my fingers back at your right foot. You feel me rub my hand up your instep and back down, the flat of my hand warming your nylon. You want to curl your foot against the sensation but you can't budge a toe.

Then slowly as you lay there so vulnerable, you feel my fingers crawl, nail first, up your instep. Then all the nails of my right hand rake down to the bottom of your foot. Your foot still as the sensations come alive. "Hmmmm, nothing not a reflex even, " you hear me say. This doesn't look good. " Your brow wrinkles and pleads, as you want me to know you feel these touches. Maybe if I knew it would help in some way.

My index finger starts running up your instep. Nails going in circular motions up and down the instep. God the scratching "that tickles, please don't, you want to say." Then you feel my hand turn sideways and tickle into the length of your outer arch. You start to feel the tickles but you can't curl your toes, you want to giggle but you choke. Wait you tell yourself this has to be a nightmare no doctor would start tickling a helpless patient. The tickles grow wilder and the nylons on your foot are being tickled and scratched freely. You can't remain rational as each sensation runs up your body. You are crawling in your skin as you feel the intensity increase.

This doctor my god does she have a foot fetish or something. What is she doing you, does she feel free to tickle her paralyzed patients at will. You wonder where any nurses are. My fingers start that nail digging rakes from toe to heal, slow and starting to pull those support stockings down your foot. They stretch and bounce back to your toes. Then you feel each nail touch you as they crawl back to the base of your toes. You try to stay calm as you panic knowing that you can be tickled at will by this crazy doctor and the sensations are trapped in your body. You giggle and the tube chokes you, you start to hyperventilate as your mind races.

The doctor says nothing and the only way you know I am there is by the incessant tickling at your foot. You feel each nail and hear each scratch pounding in your brain. You feel every sensation as you can't even laugh to release the tension. You know that I have pulled the sheet up that covers you but you hope i don't have a view of your panties as you feel the wetness grow as each tickle arouses your pussy. You hate being so out of control, vulnerable to this mad woman. You feel my fingers start wiggling fast and deep into the crevice of your toes. You think you hear me whisper over and over again tickle, tickle, tickle. God the blackness you strain your mind trying to will your body to react, to move, to kick this bitch. Tears flowing and soaking in the gauze, drenching them more and more. Each nail now running down the ball of your right foot and tickling the shit out of your toes. Then you try to take deep breaths and you say to yourself over and over again that this is just a dream. You want to wake up so bad. How can you make this stop, this tickling so intense.. God it has to be in your imagination. STOPPPPP, you shout to yourself in your mind.

You begin to feel your fingers on your right hand wiggle. You are getting some movement back as my fingers start digging into the crevice between your toes and the ball of your right foot. You wiggle your fingers faster as you are excited that you are starting to move. Soon maybe you will be able to take some control of your body..

Then you hear me.. "so is Lili getting some movement back? That must feel really good.." You hear me move up the bed and pull the sheet back. I pull your hospital gown off your hip. You feel the cold air hit your butt cheeks and a needle sticks your right cheek. Your hand flinches and you gasp on the tube. You feel your hand fall limp again. You realize that the needle has caused you to loose the little control you had. You feel me lean in and whisper as your brows go up.. You smell my perfume. Your brow moves up and down in rapid motion.

"Yes Lili, it's me Doctor Christian. Happy to feel me.". This is no dream although you might consider it a nightmare."

In a low whisper in your right ear... "You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone."

"You are now in place where your greatest fears, your greatest weakness is exposed. Everyones phobia is tested, put on display. I now will control your mind as your body is trapped yet you will feel every ticklish touch. Helpless to move a muscle to resist, to react. No where for these tickles to go but to your mind Lili. I will however give you the power of your voice back. We want to hear you react. As you enter the demented world of tickle torture.
The tape rips off your mouth and you feel the tube slide out. You gasp for air, your throat dry, you can't talk at first. " Is that better. I want to at least hear your laughter and thoughts while I tickle the shit out of your helpless body."

"Noooooo, this is just a dream.... You can't hurt me... It's my own mind."

"Oh, is it a dream? When do you feel a tickle in a dream, are you sure this isn't your worst nightmare come to life? A society where people's biggest fears are realized! Tickled like mad as you are helpless to stop it."

My hands grab your right arm and lay it above your head. You are helpless to move it, the medication taking control. My right hand lightly caresses your right arm from your inner elbow down your bicep and into your arm pit. Like stroking fingers barely grazing your skin.

You scream out..."noooooo godddd please stopppppppppppppp!"

"Doesn't feel like a dream does it, Lili."

Your foot still stinging from the tickle, you want to brace yourself for the onslaught in your arm pit. You feel it cold and laying open for my attack. You want to move your arm but you can't control the muscle. You bite your lips as you can just anticipate the tickles as the nails start reaching deeper into your arm as I caress your skin.

My nails now long and crawling motions going slowly over your bicep. Just slow tickling fingers heading for your arm pit. "it's ok to laugh Lili, I know the fingers make your skin crawl. Kootchie koo."

"Stoppppp, I feeeel mmmm everything pleassse, ah ha ha ummmm your demented."

"Lili but that's why your here because you feel everything so intently. Every tickle affects your mind, well as much as other parts of your horny anatomy.
Only people who are so in control in every aspect of their life but are totally humbled by their greatest fear can cross over to this dimension. The power to tickle you and control your mind is truly amazing."

You feel all my fingers wiggle lightly over the center of your armpit. Barely tickling you there the nails grazing your skin. My fingers start wiggling loose and fast from your bicep down your arm pit to the side of your breast and back up.

You let out a giggle as you try to concentrate on waking up. You want this tickling dream to stop. "Ayyyah ha ha hee hee. Godddd stop, pleaseeeee hee hee ah mmmmmmm hee pleasessss!!!!"

I lean over you..you feel my weight slightly across your chest. My left hand takes over running wild in your right arm pit. I hold my right hand at the left side of your face. "Ahhhhhh." you yell as you can't see what I am doing until I touch you, wherever, when ever I want. My right fingers then reach from your cheek up and lightly stroke your ear. The fingers run around your ear lobe, just barely caressing you. You want to flinch, roll your ear into your shoulder but the hard collar stops you.

"Ohgghhhhh Goddddddddddd ohhhhhh."

Does that itty bitty tickle feel like a gnat buzzing at your ear. I play there, then my pinky tips into the inner ear and tickles you as my fingers slow at your pit. Your mind is consumed with the tickles at your ear. "Ummmmm you monster. Ahh hee hee. Grrrrrrr mmmmmm." You bite your lips.

"So to truly work your mind, how exhilarating that I tickle your body, you feel every tickle to the extreme and only your mind and well your mouth, because I choose, can respond.
Tickle, tickle!!"

My right had moves from your ear and over your mouth. The heat from my hand snuffing out your voice. "Nnnnnffffffmmmmmmmmnoffffff."

My fingers pressing your lips. My left hand starts tickling into the center of your armpit again. Your shocked and you open your mouth as my fingers flick my middle finger into the center of your arm pit.

"Ahhhhhhhhh stfffffffffffff."

"Did that get your attention.. Hmmm Lili. " then you feel my fingers open and close in your pit Venice fly trap opening and closing in the center of your pit. Then the nails start tickling deep and wild in the pit. Then they pull out and pause. You can't see them coming as they dive in and out tickling you wildly. My hand lifts off your mouth in time with my fingers in your arm pit. You try to catch your breath but my fingers snuff your air as you start to giggle.

You feel the fingers start tickling you wildly and you can't help but giggle under my fingers. "Does that tickle poor baby Lili? I know it does you want to squirm, don't you? Wiggle your little toes as my fingers are tickle fucking your arm pit."

You can't even shake your head and you just gasp through your nose trying to breath as your mouth opens and closes like a fish under my hand. You don't know how much more you can take.

My fingers slow and you feel my index finger run it's nail from the outer arm pit in big circles clockwise almost to the core of your arm pit teasing you as it circles back out counter clock wise. My finger nail presses harder and faster into the core of your arm pit. Then I take my right hand off your mouth to listen to you laugh.

"Aggh huh mmm ha ha ha mmm heeeee hee.. Mmmm ah ha ha ha heeeeee."

Then my middle finger dives into the core of your pit and starts just wiggling really fast tiny side to side shakes at your core. It just goes back and forth, first light then deeper and lighter motion as it racks your brain. You want to pull your arm down and protect your arm pit. You squint hard under the gauze. You are laughing uncontrollably. You want to calm your brain.... You bite your lip. How is this happening.." It's got a be a dream. Helpppppp." You don't realize that you are mumbling out loud.

"What's the matter Lili. Is mommy not waking you up. Don't you think if she was next to you she would wake you? Hmmm maybe it's not a dream. Your tickle torture nightmare."

As you feel each finger take turns tickling you in the core of your arm pit. You are laughing so loudly as you can't relieve the shaking that you feel waving inside your body. Quivers rushing from your arm pits down your body. You can't bear to not squirm and wiggle your toes. Then all my fingers all tight wiggle so tightly and deep in the center of your armpit. Your mind feels shaken.. You laugh and moan, you sound like a wounded animal.

"AGGH MNnnnn Ayyyyyyyggaaaa hee hee mmmmmm OHHHH heeeeeee hee."

"Oh, Lili, I have you don't I, totally lost every ounce of control. Not just physically but that little old mind, si??"

You feel waves of tickling slide down your trapped body, synapses firing but nothing responding except the nerves in your nipples and the wetness building in your pussy.

My fingers digging into the very center of your armpit. Your helpless body being savaged. "Look at that what is that rising under your sheet. Hmmm guess there is no problem with your little old nipples responding." You feel the sheet lifted off your breast. Your breast bare you realize.

"Ohhhh, goddddd noooooo.. Stopppppp."

All the sudden you feel a feather brushing the tip of your left nipple. It brushes the nipple and you feel the tickles ripple don't the breast. My right had holds the feathers on end and press into your nipple.

"Noooooo, ohhhhhh goddddd. Ah ha ha ha Hee Heeeee ohhhhhh. God noooo . I, I, I canttttttttt ohhhhhhh hahaha mmm"

"Oh, gosh Lili that really tickles.. Is poor bebe Lili helpless to these tickles. Hmmmm. Is that making you want to be taken. Tickles making you horny now.. Hmmm can't move, can't stop the orgasmic tickles deep in your little old pussy. Totally Submitting to my tickles."

The feather rubbing circles around your breast and then circling your nipple. Laughter rolling out of your mouth. My left had covers your mouth again. You try to breath.. The feather now wildly tickle all over your nipple.

You hear over and over again as your mind fixates and actually visualizes the feather tickling your breast, Tickle, tickle, kootchie, kootchie, koo. All you can feel is the feathers tickle raping your breast.

You ache and squirm as you are denied any ability to appease the yearning in your breast and pussy. You shudder and then hear your mother. "Lili wake up.. Wake up we are landing. Your dreaming." You set up with a start and look at your mother in disbelief. "Wow that must have been one intense dream. Look at your legs shaking."

You are astonished that you slept that deeply. So grateful it was just a dream. Then you touch your face and you find a blindfold there. You don't remember putting it on. You pull up the blindfold and look down at your feet. Your right sneaker and sock are off and you are just in your knee high. You feel pins and needles run all over your foot. You pull your seat up. You look at your wrist and you have a hospital bracelet on. You quickly tuck it under your sleeve. You slip your sneaker on and try to smile at your mother. The plane lands with a big thump as it hits the Tarmac.

This has the delicious detail, surreal shifts, and relentless reach of the best nightmares. Brrrr!
Those of us who can't sleep on flights envy you! ;)

Mmmmmm Im a follower now for sure...cant wait to get my plane ticket

good story.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back