• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Planning on doing some more pictures of my gf. Need suggestions :)

paus

Thinking about doing some more pictures of/with my girlfriend.
But i have run out of ideas when it comes to what type of pictures i should be shooting.

Anyone got some suggestions? Pictures will get posted in this thread.
Previous pictures can be seen in my profile :)

Love your pics. Why not step it up and try some videos. Seems like the next step. You can get a flip video for nothing now. You have no excuse hahaha. Either way love the pics so keep them coming. Your girl is fantastic.

Maybe show some pictures of her feet and stomach being tickled.
Also maybe some pictures that show her laughing...... I'm sure she has a Beautiful Smile!

I was wondering how tall is she and what size shoe does she wear???

Making a video would also be a Great idea.....

More sole shots would be welcome, especially sole tickling shots. :D
I loved the sole shot with the thumbcuffs on her big toes. :devil:

Maybe show some pictures of her feet and stomach being tickled.
Also maybe some pictures that show her laughing...... I'm sure she has a Beautiful Smile!

I was wondering how tall is she and what size shoe does she wear???

Making a video would also be a Great idea.....

Il make some more tickle pics, and maybe some videos aswell. Any idea of what position, clothing etc i could be doing the pictures in?

She is around 164 tall, and is wearing shoe-size 6,5! :D

Il make some more tickle pics, and maybe some videos aswell. Any idea of what position, clothing etc i could be doing the pictures in?

She is around 164 tall, and is wearing shoe-size 6,5! :D

I'm a big fan of the Hogtie position!
I like women in tank-tops and tight jeans!

Love tank tops and jeans, I would love to see her armpits, maybe some feathers in the pits perhaps? That would be nice. Really any pit-shots (especially closeups) would be awesome!

Nylons please! Really like nylon sole shots with jeans.

Love tank tops and jeans, I would love to see her armpits, maybe some feathers in the pits perhaps? That would be nice. Really any pit-shots (especially closeups) would be awesome!

Im sure that can be arranged. Im sure i can get some crazy laughter out of those pits^^

RHT nylons, gartler belt, jeans, cute sandals, various stages of undress, shoes on & off, with ticking with shoes on...

starting with this, more to come soon :)

Last edited:
Lovely glimpse at her delightful armpits! Also, a full gaze at the rest of her loveliness :)

I can not replay it more often: your gf have perfect boobs! she is an absolute beautiful woman! I hope, you know that! I feel lucky for you ;)

Well, I personally love foot-tickling. but your girlfriend is worth 2 tickle on every party of her gorgeous body! Do with her, what ever you want and show her feet getting tickled, and you made everybods day....no problem ;)

Wish you a nice time with her, keep on tickling those hot tits, ass, legs, feet and everything ;)

Gotta agree with all the comments, she is gorgeous so any pics are great. Would love to see more of her sexy armpits too, especially being tickled or even hairbrushed ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back