• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goth girls have all the fun (m/f)

Midna

TMF Novice
Goth girls have all the fun (m/f)

Simon is downstairs, laid out on the setti with an empty bear bottle for company. The football match is over, Manchester United and Arsenal drew 1 all. Simon has sat through the tedious post match commentary and he is now flicking through channels looking for inspiration. “Junk”, “boring”, “repeat”, “junk”, “boring”, “no chance”.

As Simon flicks through the channels Alice comes downstairs and enters the living room. “Is the football over? Was it a good match?” she asks him. Simon replies “Not really, uneventful”. Alice watches him flick through the channels “looking for anything in particular?”. Simon shrugs so Alice asks if she can have a look. Simon passes her the remote. “Lets see what is on, there is a documentary...”. Simon interrupts “nah, put something that doesn't require thinking on”. Alice looks through the favourites, “the Simpsons are on”. Simon states “seen that episode already, next”. Alice sighs and continues through the channels “oooo, top metal anthems”. Simon exclaims “hell no” but Alice switches to the channel. Instantly the speakers are blaring out metal rifts and the voice of a guy who sounds like he has a serious throat infection.

“How can you listen to that shit” Simon questions to Alice. She smiles at him and claims “it is not shit, everyone has their own taste in music”. Simon shakes his head mockingly at her “that is not music, it is a guy screaming”. Alice looked at the title card announcing the next song “yay, I know the next one, you will love it”. Simon replied “I would rather have my ears stuffed with my own balls”. Ignoring his statement Alice started bopping her head up and down as the song started. Simon just watched in amusement. Continuing in character Alice walked slowly towards Simon, singing aggressively and giving him a dark stare. Simon just laughed at her “what are you suppose to be, an angry goth girl?”. Alice reached the setti and nodded at him, “yeah, you don't want to mess with a goth”. Simon smirked “save me from the scary goth girl”. Alice responds by making a menacing growling sound at him.

Unexpectedly Simon pokes Alice in the belly. She takes a step back, making an eeping sound. Simon mockingly asked “what was that haha.” Alice just growled more at him. Simon started getting up “awwww, I think this goth just needs a hug”. Alice took a step back, and then imitating the singer on the tv screams angry notes at him. He gets a hold of her and hugs her tightly “that all goths need, a hug”. She struggles against him “no way!”. He responds by tickling his fingers against her waist “or a little tickle, I think that would cheer up goths”. She squeaks and tries pushing away from him “don'ttttt”. He keeps hold of her and raises his fingers underneath her t-shirt to tickle her sides “come on and laugh”. She stubbornly remains in character and refuses to laugh, instead growling at him “never!”

Simon stops tickling her sides but does not release her. “Hmm, I think this is going to take more work”. With that he placed his left arm around Alice's legs and lifted her up into a carrying position. She protested “heyy, let me go!” Simon ignored her protest, carefully carrying her out of the living room, up the stairs and into the bedroom. When he got to the bed he let her go, dropping her onto the bed. Alice landed on the bed, bounced then sat up right. She watched Simon suspiciously, giving him a dark state. Simon mocked her by giving a dark stare back, nearly getting a smirk on her face. She composed herself though and kept the dark state. He broke the silence “why so serious! Lets put a smile on that face.” Alice tried not to laugh at Simon's imitation of the joker, but she couldn't resist a grin. Meanwhile Simon reached into the draw and brought out some light rope. He watched her face for a moment, checking there was no fear or concern. She just kept staring at him, giving the silent ok.

Without further delay he leaned on the bed, gently got Alice's hands together and coiled the light rope around them. He then took a second length and tied her hands to the top of the bed. He finished by helping her down the bed so her arms were stretched above her head. “So what now” she asked him, in a mocking tone. He replied “now I get this angry little goth to smile”. He started at her neck, moving her pendant of a master sword and stroking his finger tips along the rim of her neck. She responded with growling noises. “No, no growling” he said as he moved down and tickled his fingers over her ribs. She stopped growling and started squirming. Simon randomly tapped his fingers over her ribs like playing a piano. A shaky smile formed followed by random giggles. “There, that is better” Simon said happily. “Hehehe I'm nottt heheheh smiling!” Alice claimed. Simon continued tapping her ribs and occasionally wiggling her finger on a rib.

Simon lowered his tapping fingers down, lifting her t-shirt up a bit and tapping on her exposed belly. Alice continued giggling randomly, no longer trying to hold her giggles in. “grrr heheheh this is hehehe unfairrr”. “Oh really” Simon replied. “How about this?” he quickly assaulted her sides, wiggling all 10 fingers into her sides quickly. She burst out laughing and jumped “ahhhh heheheheheheh noooooo hehehehehehehehe”. He laughed “ah yes, that seems to work”. She rocked side to side, laughing loudly and kicked her legs “I'm gonnana aheheheheh get you!!!!! hehehehehe noo heheheheh”. Simon watched her inching up the bed “where are you going?”. He pulled her back down and gently sat over her. He raised her t-shirt higher to expose her ribs. He gave her a moment to catch her breath and then asked “so going to give me a smile”? She stuck her tongue out at him.

Simon launched his tickle assault attack against her ribs, wiggling all ten fingers over her ribs. She jumped up again but couldn't move away from the fingers. She screamed into laughter. “unfairrrrrrrrr hehehehehehehehheh”. Simon sang at her “laugh for me, laugh my angel of music”. She replied in the middle of giggles “shutttt upppp heheheheheheheh, noooooo stoppppp”. He kept switching between her ribs and sides a few times, causing her to start fresh giggles on each switch, for a little while before stopping to give her a big breather.

“Cheared up yet?” Simon asked. Alice took a while to respond but stated “I am going to make you suffer”. Simon responded “Oh that will not do. I know what will cheer you up though”. As he said the sentence he looked down the bed towards her feet. Noticing him looking down the bed she lifted her legs and pressed the soles of her feet firmly against the bed. “Don't you dare, I will make you pay so bad!” she warned him menacingly. “Oh I'm so scared” Simon mocked whilst quickly tickling behind her knee. She made an “eep”ing noise and kicked her leg up.

“Are you going to be a good girl and let me at your feet?” he asked whilst tracing his finger along the top of her left foot and over her toes. “No!” she replied. Simon didn't say anything more, instead he started tickling the back of her legs and knees. “Heyyyy hehhe unfairr heheheheh” she laughed and kicked her feet at him. He easily avoided getting kicked but managed to get her feet in an arm lock and held them tight. With his spare hand he went straight into squibbing his fingers up along her soles. “Nooooooooo heheheheheheh stoppppp heheheheheheheh I give hehehehehe” she laughed loudly. Simon mocked her “Some goth, giving in so easily. I'm not convinced” and continued tickling her feet. Alice kicked her feet wildy and laughed equally as wildly “heheheheheheheh dieee hehehehehe”.

Simon released her feet and looked at her “regarding what you were saying earlier about killing me, making me suffer, or whatever your threat was, it was hard to hear you in among all the laughing, so anyway, do those threats still stand?” She nodded her head “I'm going to make your life hell”. He laughed “more than usual?”. She tried not to laugh at his remark. He watched her for a moment but continuing “well I think I need to tickle that murdering streak out of you”. With that he gently pinned her legs down by kneeling over them and faced her feet. He pulled back her toes and waited a few seconds to let the anticipation grow. “Oh nooooo, please, I'll be good!” she promised. Ignoring her plea he raked his finger tips up and down her stretched soles. “Aghhhhhhh hehehehehehehe oh goddddd heheheheh”. He laughed continued raking his fingers along her soles. “Stoppp ehehehheheheh nooo heheheheheh, I won't hurt hehehehehe youuuuuuu”

He kept the rentless tickling up for a minute or two before stopping. He turned around and crawled to the top of the bed. “So, what were you saying you are going to do to me?” he asked. She leaned forward and kissed his lips. He returned the kiss and remarked “is this little goth going soft?” She made a “pft” sound and stated “if you untie me I'll show you how fiesty us goth girls can be”

Last edited:
Good work, Midna! I've been following your stories for a little while now, and I really like them so far. I encourage you to write more :)

My only gripe is the way you censor out curse words with ##'s. It breaks immersion. I can understand if you want to avoid being vulgar, but if that's the case, then there's really no need to include the curses at all. They're easily avoidable.

Not a major issue, just a little nitpicking :) Again, I'd really love to see more!

Thanks Denmark, I will deffiently write more :) Good point about the swearing, I've editted the story to include the un-censored word. Always glad to receive critisims.

On a completely different subject, are you actually from the country Denmark?

I think this one might be my favorite out of the three you posted. I love the idea of being tickled out of a dark/bad mood (even if it is just for play). Once again, I love the interaction between your characters - the "goth" girl's instigating remarks and Simon's dialog (the verbal teasing/taunting) was great - came across as very believable. I also loved how the girl tried so desperately to stay in character, but then finally gave into the ticklish sensations and caved in at the end.

Would love to hear some more of your semi-true tales :)

Thanks Denmark, I will deffiently write more :) Good point about the swearing, I've editted the story to include the un-censored word. Always glad to receive critisims.

Great :) Looking forward to the next one!

On a completely different subject, are you actually from the country Denmark?

Indeed I am. Born and raised in Odense, came to America at 18. My birth name is Fritjof, but most people just call me Fred. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Midna!

Last edited:
I love the playful nature. It was so well written i could see it play out in my head. Thanks to all that detail you put in.
Great work

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back