• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Control (part 6) wrestling/tickling F/F

primetime

Verified
okay fans, time for the next installment of the pay per view, Total Control. the main event is in the next episode. wow, i cant believe i am almost finished. anyway, thanks for all the feedback and comments. it really inspires me to continue. remember, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Francesca Le at www.missfrancescale.com so, on with the show....

Chyna made her way out of the cage with the help of the referee Krokus. after submitting to an orgasm caused by Riot, she was exhausted. thankfully the crowd didnt know what really happened to her. she made her way up the ramp and to the backstage area. the ring technicians then started to dismantle the cage to prepare for the next match.

Lee Marshall: "What was that all about??!!! Triple H, why did you get in the cage and essentially cost Chyna the match??"

Triple H: *grinning* "i told you Lee. she was not going to show me up. she wanted to play the game? well she did and she lost!!! why? because i am that DAMN GOOD!!!"

Lee Marshall: "that was a huge victory for Riot. did you know that was the first loss the tWo had all night?"

Triple H: "i didnt do it for WOW or to beat the tWo. i did it to get back at Chyna. i especially like the way she......"

Lee Marshall: "hey hey hey!!! this is a family show!!"

Triple H: "I know, i know. let's just say that Chyna 'came' to the party and now she wants to go home." he faced the camera. "bye bye Chyna!!! anyway, what's next?"

Lee Marshall: "it is time for the tag team final between Beckie and Billie versus the tWo, Francesca and Ninotchka!!!"

Chyna made it back to the tWo locker room, where she laid on a couch. the other members of the tWo came to her side. Chyna was emotionally and physically spent.

"Chyna?!! what the hell happened out there?" Hollywood asked her.

"that bastard....Triple H got me. that bitch Riot....she..she will pay for doing that to me...." Chyna replied groggily.

Hollywood turned towards Francesca and Ninotchka. "Look you two. we need you to win the tag titles!! those WOW girls cant get another victory over us. i want you to destroy and utterly humiliate those two. understand?"

Sable walked up to them too. "Yeah, dont let us down......"

Francesca and Ninotchka looked at her with a surprised look. they turned back towards Hollywood. "Dont worry Hollywood, those tag titles will be ours. i promise you, we will bring those belts back." Francesca told Hollywood. then they hi-fived the other memebers and left.

Julie Day stood next to Beckie and Bronco Billie. both looked a little tired, but had big smiles. Julie began her interview. "Beckie, Billie, tonight you two have a chance to win the WOW Tag team titles. but your challenge is huge. you get the tWo, Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka. your thoughts?"

"Well this is a big chance for us. myself and Billie have always thought of winning the tag team championship. now we have our chance. and what better way to win them, by beating the tWo." Beckie said.

"But, out of the two teams, it is you two that had the shortest rest. are you physically ready to take on the tWo in this match?" Julie continued.

"We are a little tired. Harley's Angels really worked us over, but this is for the championship. we have to be ready." Billie responded.

"Julie, all i have to say is be ready to celebrate with us after we win this match. those tag titles will be ours!!" Beckie finished.

"Good luck girls! i will be pulling for you!!" Julie told them as Beckie and Billie walked away.

BECKIE the Farmer's Daughter/BRONCO BILLIE vs FRANCESCA LE/COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo)

"Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!!" Phreakadelic boomed through the microphone. "This next match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women of Wrestling Tag Team Championship!!! introducing first, the special guest referee. he is from the TMF, here is the one, the only, TheD!!!!!!!!!!"

TheD made his way down the aisle dressed in his referee attire. this was the second time officiating a WOW pay per view and he was just as excited for this one, as he was for the 1st one. he was also carrying a huge purple pillow. on top of the pillows were the WOW tag team title belts. with their white straps and shiny golden face plates, the title belts looked magnificent. TheD made his way into the ring and a camera zoomed in on the belts.

Triple H: "those are nice looking belts!!!"

Lee Marshall: "yeah, those are some beauties. you should have seen the former champions though. Caged Heat were definitely one of a kind. but now, it's either going to be the tWo or the WOW girls to take them home tonight."

"now ladies and gentlemen, introducing first, from the Tickling World Order, here is Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

the NWO music hit and Francesca and Ninotchka made their way to the ring. Francesca was dressed in her black tWo spandex top, with her belly exposed, with black spandex shorts and black wrestling boots. Ninotchka was dressed in spandex as well. with a tWo top that covered her entire upperbody, with black wrestling tights and black boots. the two made their way down the ramp to a chorus of boos. they had smug looks on their faces. they knew that this was their time and their match. it was going to be sweet to win the titles and especially against Beckie and Bronco Billie. they got into the ring, and looked at the tag belts. both smiled and then waited in their corner.

".....and their opponents!!! here is Beckie the Farmer's Daughter and Bronco Billie!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

Beckie's music hit and she and Bronco Billie made their way down the aisle. Beckie was dressed in her plaid red shirt that was tied in the front, blue cut-off shorts and her white wrestling boots. Billie was dressed in a white sports bra, covered by her cow-girl vest, blue spandex shorts and her white cowboy boots. both had grins from ear to ear and made their way down the ramp to a huge ovation. this was a huge matchup as they had to bring the tag team titles to WOW. they were really inspired by Riot's performance and beating Chyna. now it was their turn. they got into the ring and also had a chance to look at the belts. then the tWo rushed them.

Discerning Eye rang the bell, and the match started. Francesca grabbed Billie by the hair, as Ninotchka tossed Beckie from the ring. Francesca began to pummel Billie. she slapped her, punched her and kicked her in the midsection. she slammed Billie, and as Billie laid on the mat, Francesca stomped her boot into Billie's exposed belly. Billie was in pain. Francesca wasnt finished. she straddled Billie and continued to slap her.

"So bitch!!! you want to face us tonight? (slap) well you got us! (slap) now, i am going to teach (slap) you (slap) a (slap) lesson (slap) that (slap) you (slap) will (slap) never (slap) ever (slap) forget (SLAP)!!!!!" Francesca screamed at Billie. Billie was groggy. Francesca's slaps were hard and brutal. Francesca pulled her up by the hair again and she slapped Billie across her chest. Billie was reeling. she was then flung against the ropes and Francesca almost clotheslined her out of her boots. Francesca laughed as she saw Billie moaning and squirming on the mat. she tagged in Ninotchka, and the tall, leggy Russian made her entrance. she kicked Billie in the ribs and then grabbed a fistful of Billie's hair. as she was picking Billie up, Billie tried punching Ninotchka in the gut. but her hits were feeble and the Russian laughed. Ninotchka scooped up Billie and slammed her to the mat. Billie was hurting. Ninotchka then bounced off the ropes and did a legdrop. Ninotchka went for the cover. TheD made the count. 1.......2.....kickout. Billie barely kicked out and was in a desperate need of a tag. Ninotchka then slung Billie into a corner and then tried rushing in.

Billie raised her legs and nailed Ninothcka in the jaw. Ninotchka then got upset and tried rushing back in, but Billie threw herself at Ninotchka, spearing her. both laid out on the mat. Billie was too weak for the cover. she began to try and crawl towards her corner. Ninotchka began to stir. she saw Billie crawling towards her corner. she grabbed Billie's ankle and dragged her back towards her own corner. she tagged in Francesca and Francesca went to work on Billie. she began to choke Billie, forcing TheD to use his count. Francesca would break the hold on the 4 count, then choke Billie again. Francesca then walked over to Beckie and slapped her. Beckie tried rushing in, but TheD held her back. Francesca then put Billie on her corner and Ninotchka used the tag rope to choke Billie some more. Beckie was pleading for TheD to look, but he was trying to get her out of the ring. Billie's body was going limp. Francesca held her legs up, and Ninotchka continued to choke her. finally Beckie was out of the ring and TheD turned around. he admonished the tWo, but the match continued. Billie was then scooped up by Francesca and she did a powerslam. she went for the cover. 1.......2.....PICKUP. Francesca picked Billie's head up off the mat, shaking her head no. she wanted to torture Billie. Billie was like a rag doll. Francesca looked at the limp body up and down, then a wicked smile grew on her face. she drew her finger lazily on Billie's belly, causing a reaction.

".....he he he...no....he he he he he...stop, that tickles..." Billie moaned.

Francesca continued to lightly tickle Billie. she then flipped Billie onto her stomach and ripped off her cowgirl vest. Billie only had her white sports bra on. she sat on Billie's rear end and began to lightly tickle the small of Billie's back. Billie began to squirm. Francesca stuck her tongue out at Beckie and Beckie fumed. she knew how ticklish her partner was. she could only hope she wouldnt submit. Francesca continued to tickle Billie's back. the giggles began to turn to more harder laughter. then Francesca plunged her fingers underneath Billie's armpits. the dam that held back the laughter broke.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Francesca was giggling herself. she loved hearing how Billie laughed. her sweet sound of laughter got Francesca more into tickling her. she dug deeper in the armpits. Billie was writhing and squirming. she looked up towards her partner and saw Beckie had a sympathetic look. she was telling her partner to hold on. Bilie's eyes clamped shut and she continued to laugh. Francesca's fingers dug deeper and deeper. Billie's head laid on the mat. it was only a matter of time before she would submit. Beckie couldnt take it anymore. she rushed in and kicked Francesca in the chest, causing the brunette to fall over on her back. TheD quickly got Beckie out of the ring. Francesca made the tag to Ninotchka and the Russian flipped Billie onto her back. grabbing an ankle, Ninotchka then put Billie into a figure four leglock. Billie moaned in pain, but Ninotchka didnt put much pressure on her. Ninotchka held Billie's foot in her lap and smiled.

"Hmmmmmmm, i wonder what we have inside of this boot? let's take a look da?" Ninotchka then began to pull the boot off. she pulled it off, revealing Billie's blue sweatsock. "are there piggies under here Billie? i think there are!!!" Ninotchka then pulled Billie's sock off, revealing Billie's barefoot. her size 7 foot felt the warm arena air. her short toes wiggled, and her pink delicate sole flexed. "Billie?"

Billie looked up at the Russian. she saw her foot in Ninotchka's hands and her head fell back to the mat. she knew she was in deep deep trouble. "Please....Ninotchka...please dont do this....please..."

"are your feet ticklish? i think they are. they look so pink, so soft, so...so..TICKLISH!!!!!!!" Ninotchka told Billie, then raked her nails along the bottom of Billie's foot. her fingers attacked the soft arch and Billie screamed.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DONT DO THIS!!!!!! NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Billie screamed.

Ninotchka continued to tickle the bottom of Billie's foot. she tickled the ball of the foot and went after the pudgy toes. Billie was in agony. her arms flailed, her mouth was agape and laughter flowed freely from her lungs. when she felt Ninotchka dig her finger in the crevice of her baby toe, she wanted to quit. Beckie knew this and again rushed into the ring. TheD went to hold her back. Billie tapped her hand on the mat. she tapped over and over again, but TheD was too busy getting Beckie out of the ring. Ninotchka and Francesca was furious. this match should have been over. Ninotchka released her hold and went over to TheD. she began to yell at him. TheD warned her to get out of his face. meanwhile, Billie was recovering. she sucked in huge gasps of air. Ninotchka then turned around and wanted to go back to the hold. she grabbed Billie's ankle but Billie reached up and managed to get Ninotchka into a small package. 1....2...KICKOUT! Nintochka kicked out and was furious. she went after Billie's ankle again, but this time Billie used her other foot and kicked Ninotchka off of her and into her corner. Ninotchka made the tag, and Francesca rushed in. Billie then reached for her partner. Francesca grabbed Billie's ankle. Billie then "mule kicked" Francesca off of her and lunged towards Beckie. she made the tag!!!!

Beckie finally got into the ring and was fired up. Francesca charged her, but Beckie managed to use Francesca's momentum against her and scooped her up and slammed her. Ninotchka charged into the ring and was scooped up and slammed by Beckie. Beckie slammed Francesca again, then dropkicked Ninotchka out of the ring. Beckie pumped her fists and grabbed Francesca by the hair. she put her in a headlock and did a bulldog piledriver. Francesca was stunned. Beckie then positioned her close by the corner. Beckie then climbed to the top rope. the crowd rose to it's feet, as Beckie was about to perform her finishing manuever, a splash off the top rope. Beckie dove off the top rope, but did her manuever a little different. this time, she did a 5-star frog splash, identical to Rob Van Dam. she nailed Francesca with it. the crowd went nuts. Beckie was hurting from the manuever, but managed to crawl on top of Francesca. TheD made the count. 1.........2............Ninotchka nailed Beckie in the back, breaking up the count. Ninotchka tried to pummel Beckie, but then Billie joined in. she went after the Russian and they both tumbled out of the ring. Beckie looked down at Francesca. she wnet for the cover again. 1......2.....kickout. Francesca managed to kickout again. Beckie then smiled. a wicked smile formed on her face. she flipped Francesca onto her stomach, and Beckie sat on Francesca's rear end and pulled her ankle towards her chest. she began to unlace the boot. she plucked the strings out, then pulled the boot off, revealing Francesca's black sock. Beckie nodded her head, then peeled the sock off, showing off Francesca's bare foot. the foot was small, and very delicate. the sole was pink and her toes were short. Beckie then tickled the toe pad of the big toe. the toe wiggled and Beckie tickled all of the toe pads.

"what are you doing? leave my feet alone!!! dont you dare!! no no hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah STOP IT!!! DONT TICKLE MY FEHEHEHEHEEEEEEETTTT!!!! NNNOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Francesca laughed.

Beckie then stroke the sole and Francesca went wild. Beckie scrabbled her fingers all along the sole, making sure she could touch each and every nerve ending. Francesca'a foot flexed and wiggled wildly in Beckie's grip, trying to avoid the ticklish touch. her laughter poured out from her mouth.

"Let's see how you like it!!!! ticklish Francesca? i know you are bitch! laugh for me!!!!!" Beckie screamed. she continued to tickle the bottom of Francesca's foot. Francesca went wild. her flying all over the place as her laughed in ticklish agony. TheD asked her if she wanted to quit. she refused. she just laughed and screamed and cursed. she tried reaching for the ropes, but was too far away. Beckie then wiggled each of Francesca's toes and plunged her fingers in between the toes. Francesca roared. her other foot was kicking about, then she felt Beckie grab the other ankle.

"NO DONT!!!! LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!!!! STOP TICKLING ME!!!!!" Francesca yelled as she felt Beckie unlacing her other boot.

"why? is your other foot ticklish too? i bet it is......" Beckie taunted as she finished plucking the bootlaces loose. she then pulled off the boot, then pulled off the sock, revealing Francesca's other pink foot. Beckie tickled the tender skin of the newly exposed foot and Francesca wailed in laughter. it seemed as thought this foot was even more ticklish than the other. Francesca's head laid on the mat. she was getting weaker. Beckie pulled both ankles together and tickled both soles. she knew victory was coming. then she felt a sharp pain in her back.

Ninotchka had gotten back into the ring and nailed her from behind. TheD admonished Ninotchka. Billie was laid out on the arena floor. Ninotchka had managed to ram her head into the ringpost. Ninotchka got back to her corner. Francesca then began to crawl to her corner. she tagged in Ninotchka who tore into Beckie. she slammed Beckie again, then she did a throat-slashing gesture. she hoisted Beckie up and powerbombed her. Beckie was dazed. Ninotchka wanted to end this match. she then put the figure four leglock on Beckie. Beckie howled in pain. then Ninotchka held Beckie's ankle.

"Your turn......." Ninotchka told Beckie. Beckie's eyes grew big. she knew what was coming. she saw the laces coming undone, then her boot was pulled off. Ninotchka grabbed the toe of the white sock and pulled it off Beckie's foot. Ninotchka gasped. Beckie laid her head on the mat, bracing herself. Ninotchka admired the foot. it was a size 9, and the soles were pink on the heel, ball of the foot, and the toe pads. the arch and bottoms of the toes were a creamy white. the skin was smooth and very tender. the toes were long, descending in order. "do you have ticklish piggies Farmer's Daughter?" Ninotchka teased. she then began to lightly circle the skin on Beckie's big toe.

"EEEP!!!!" Beckie blurted out as Ninotchka stroke the toe pad. "please Ninotchka, please dont tickle my feet....." Beckie begged.

"ha ha, but of course i will dahling!!! otherwise i wouldnt be in the TICKLING WORLD ORDER!!!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!" Ninotchka then tickled the soft sole of Beckie by rapidly scratching at the arch.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! IT TICKLES!! IT TICKLES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Beckie wailed.

Ninotchka continued her torture. she tickled the base of the toes, which was really a soft spot for Beckie. then as Ninotchka tickled the toe pads with one finger, she used her other hand to tickle the heel and arch. Beckie was in agony. she tried looking for the ropes but was too far. she felt Ninotchka's fingers then tickle the ball of her foot. she began to squeal like a pig. Nintochka enjoyed it.

"that's right Beckie, let it all out......laugh for me dahling, laugh and laugh and laugh." Ninotchka then tickled the soft crevices of Beckie's toes. she loved how the skin felt against her fingers. this was a remarkably soft foot. she noticed that Beckie's body would shiver when she tickled the spot right below the ball of the foot, right before the arch. so, she continued to tickle there, then mix it up by tickling the toe stems again. Beckie was losing consciousness. this tickled so much and she couldnt escape. her laughter was silent now. she felt Ninotchka's finger slowly tickle the length of her foot. up and down. up and down. up and down.

Billie tried to get back into the ring, but Francesca grabbed her ankle and pulled her back out the ring. then Francesca did an ankle lock on Billie and tickled her foot outside the ring. inside the ring, Ninotchka continued to tickle the sole of Beckie. Beckie sat up one more time, looked at Ninotchka tickling her foot, then laid back down. Ninotchka then dug her finger deep into the crevice between Beckie's big toe and index toe. that broke Beckie. TheD asked her if she wanted to quit. she opened her eyes, felt one final surge from Ninotchka's tickling finger invading her toe crevice and closed her eyes and let the laughter pour freely. her hand then tapped the mat. she could take it no more.....

Discerning eyes rang the bell. the match was over. francesca ran into the ring and as Ninotchka gave one more final stroke, she released her hold. the two members hugged each other, as Beckie laid there, totally and utterly exhausted.

"ladies and gentlemen!!!! the winner of this bout and..... NEEEEEWWWWW Women of Wrestling Tag Team champions!!!!!!! FRANCESCA LE AND COL. NINOTCHKA!!!!!!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

Beckie crawled out of the ring and made her way over to Billie. as the Francesca and Ninotchka celebrated in the ring, Beckie and Billie embraced and cried. they looked at Francesca and Ninotchka hold the tag team belts high into the air, and heard the NWO music blaring over the loudspeakers. they both walked back towards the locker room heads down.

Triple H: "You know Lee, this tWo is pretty damn invincible arent they? they have the tag team gold and Hollywood is the WOW champion. i dont know if anyone can stop them."

Lee Marshall: "You may be right Triple H, you may be right. how is WOW going to come back. perhaps in the main event......."

UP NEXT: THE MAIN EVENT!!!!!! the triple threat match between Hollywood, Terri Gold and Lana Star!!!!!

okay fellas, just one more match!!! the next match will be in 2 parts as this is the biggest match of the pay per view. tell me what you think so far!!!! any predictions on the next match??

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back