• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Eve

TickleDemon

TMF Novice
I was playing Parasite Eve and came up with this lil tid bit. Tell me what you think.

"Come on Aya my dad got us the best seats in the house." As Aya stepped out of the limo looking at her date.
"This is such a wonderful night." She smiled as they headed towards the door. As they moved closer Aya got a weird feeling in her stomach.
"Are you ok hun?" Her date held her as they walked.
"Ill be fine." She forced a smile as she walked into the opera house wearing a black sleeveless dress with a slit up her right leg and 4in black strap on heels. As they walked through the noise opera house looking for there seats. Aya almost died as she sqeezed her way through the crowd the feeling over fingers over her soft bare skin made her giggle lightly as her date brought her to the seats. As they got comfortible the curtins opened as the opera started. Aya started to get dizzy as a flash back came to her being strapped to a hospital bed. She came to seeing her date falling asleep on her shoulder.
"Hey wake up." She slapped him upside the head as he came too.
"Im awake." He looked up at the stage, "Man will this opera end." As the lead actress came on the stage Aya and her locked eyes as the actress smiled doing her solo part. As she sung laughter could be heard braking out all over.
"Whats going on?" Aya looked around seeing everyone laughing.
"HAhaheAHaHehaheh Sthehahop the hahehahee tickling." Aya's date fell out of his seat rolling in the alise.
"Aya looked at the smiling actress as she was not affected by it but rather enjoying seeing everyones torment. Aya stepped over everyone trying to get to the stage.
"AhahaHAhHah Pleahehahse stop hehahe it!" A slim woman held onto Aya's ankle.
"Please hehe let go." Aya tried to kick her off but the hysteric woman had a good hold as the woman start to tickle Aya's legs, "Hehahe hey stop that." Aya tried to to get free as the woman tickled her legs. Aya finally pulled the girl away as she jumped over the hysertic crowd. As she got to the stage she stared at the actress.
"Oh I see you haven't awakened."
"Who are you?" Aya took out her gun pointing at the unknown actress.
"I am Eve, don't you hear it?"
"Hear what?" Aya looked confused as she looked at the crowd seeing everyone crawling towards eachother tickling the people near them.
"The mitochondria are telling them to stop the tickling the have to tickle another person." Eve smiled with lust in her eyes looking at Aya.
"You mean there being tickled inside them?" Aya looked puzzled as she felt a light tickling allover her.
"Yes Aya let your mitochordia be free you'll love it." Eve walked to Aya, "Do you need some help?" Eve ran a finger up Aya's bare arm making her shreik and back away.
"hehaHe please don't tickle me." Aya feel on the ground as Eve walked to her.
"Let them free, it will give you more pleasure then you dreamed of." As Eve began to mutate into a giant plant creature holding Aya spread eagle in the air.
"Oh god no!" Aya struggled as more tentacles with lil spines crawled there way up her legs tickling her. Aya screamed and bucked but to no aval, her begging feel on deaf ears as she felt something undoing her shoes. "HehAhahEHaHe not mhehy feeHeheHt." Aya screamed as the tickling drove her insane. She felt a warm tingling feeling between her legs as more vines snaked over her bare skin under her dress.
Eve dropped the tortured Aya to the ground.
"Do you feel them now." Aya dizzy and giggling stood to the ground as she looked into the laughing crowd feeling an intance tickling feeling as she too feel to the ground laughing and begging. "Yes let the mitochdria have there fun it will bring you get bliss." Eve turned to her human form as Eve too fell to the ground in hysterics. It wasn't long before Aya felt a burning desire to make love as she looked at Eve she crawled over laughing as the invisible force tickled her from the inside. As she crawled closer the more it tickled. As she laided there nipples erect pussy wet the intense tickling suddenly stopped as the laughter turned into an overwhelming moan as Eve had a huge orgazim rocking the opera house and Aya. As the tickling feeling moved inbetween her legs giving Aya the largest orgazim ever. As Eve got up she blew a kiss to Aya as she drifted away. Everyone went back to normal, some wet from pleasure others having a few accidents. As Daniel Aya's partner ran into the Oprea house a storm of cops followed.
"Aya are you ok, someone complained about a riot of some sort." Aya looked at him blushing.
"Its been a long night i need some sleep."

If you like ill right a contiuous of this story.

Thank You

Thanks TerrytheTickler. Im glad i finally got a reply to my story,
I will get a sequel to this as soon as i can.

Just curious what is a "tickling mitochorondria supposed to be? I liked the anticipation, teasing in the story. Just trying to figure out how the story went. You do a great job writing and hope to hear more of your stories.

ticklebunny 2

Maybe This will help bunny

SCIENCE LESSION!!!

Mitochondria are organals in side of your cells, in ever cell you have mitochdria give off ATP which is energy for the cell. Boring i know.

In the game Parasite Eve (which of course this is based on) Eve uses the mitochdria in the cells to makes them attack the nucleus and the people spontanisly combust and they turn into a weird slime that she takes to make the ulitimate being at the end. Aya is the only one that does not get effected by Eve and hence she is the main charcter.

WELL...
In my story I changed the game to be tickle realated, so instead of the mitochrdia attacking the cell and killing the people, its tickles the cells giving the person the ultimate tickle torture. Eve does this to the poor people to get aroused. Aya however hates tickling so much, but once Eve unlocked the mitochondria inside her Aya soon feels the erotic feeling from being tickled and seeing other tortured. I know the story seems confusing but I hope this helps clear it up alil bit.

Thanks for the question Bunny and I thank you for the support, im glad to see im getting some fans. If anyone has any questions don't be afaird to ask, and please...

Voice Your Opionions.

Nice story,

I don't know about this mitochondria thing, but it seemed like a normal tickle story to me!!!

Thanks

Thanks ForgottenTcklr I just through in the mitochodria stuff cause of the game.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back