• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Coven (part three)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Sorry for the wait, but here is part three.

Enjoy!!!!

Tersea walked behind Zach, and reached down to grab the hems of his red sweater. With one swift motion, she pulled the sweater up and off his torso and over his head. Now the clothing he had left were his dark brown khaki pants and his white button down shirt. Tossing the sweater to Maryanne, she folded up the cashmere material and placed it on the table to join his shoes and socks. Tersea eyed Zach's shirt, almost amused at how many layers he wore, although she didn't mind the work.

Tersea: Oh, what have we here, another shirt. I think I can tickle your sides efficently enough with it on, let's see.

Maryanne and Bridget watched as Tersea goosed Zach's sides, making him laugh softly. It did tickle, but not as bad as his feet. Tersea noticed this and frowned, then looked at her two fellow librarians for help.

Bridget: Aye, you were right, that pesky shirt is in the way.

Tersea: Well, I'll just have to take it off, then, hehe.

Still behind the chair, she reached to the front of his shirt and started to slowly unbutton his shirt, starting at the bottom. She got three buttons undone, when Bridget pushed her hands away, surprising the blonde.

Bridget: Come on, Tersea, don't be gentle about it, allow me.

The fat woman grabbed the front of Zach's shirt and ripped it open, causing the buttons to pop off.

Bridget: There we are, now he won't be able to wear it again, unless he knows how to sew, muah ha ha!

Zach groaned, that shirt cost him twenty five dollars, and now it had no buttons. Which meant that it was totally useless to him now. Maryanne grinned at Bridget's handiwork and joined in with a cackle of her own.

Maryanne: Tersea, get that pesky shirt off him and toss it to me.

The blonde gave a nod and pryed the shirt off Zach's back. THen she balled it up and tossed it to her leader who caught it. Maryanne gave the shirt a sniff and pressed the material to her cheek like it was expensive silk.

Maryanne: Mmmmm, I love the smell of young male aroma. It's almost like diving into a fountain of youth, mmmmmmm!

Zach: May I ask a question?

Maryanne: You just did, silly boy, but go ahead and ask another.

Zach: Who is that figure in the clown mask?

Maryanne: Oh, that would be the latest addition to our witch coven. Do not worry though, you shall meet our new sister witch, soon enough.

Then Maryanne unwadded the shirt and folded it up nice and neat like she did his sweater. Then placed the shirt with the rest of the clothing, before rejoing her sister witches.

Maryanne: Why Zachary, I never would've guessed that you could pull off the wifebeater look. How sexy you look in that undershirt, perhaps I'll leave it on a little while longer just to indulge in the eye candy in front of me.

She gave a sexy whistle, which the other two witches echoed in agreement.

Now, Bridget, you raise his arms and hold them steady, while I shall see to these underarms and armpits. Teresa, that stomach is all yours, so have fun.

Zach's eyes widened, if she found his super most ticklish spot, it would all be over. He felt Bridget raise his arms, and he felt Tersea untuck his white tank top. Then Maryanne unleashed her manicured nails on his hairless armpits. Zach screeched like a banshee.

Zach: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Maryanne: Yes, that's what I love!

Tersea snaked her fingers underneath his thin white undershirt, and spider tickled his stomach. Zach giggled louder as the twenty fingernails took their toll on his sensitive spots.

Zach: EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE GADS!

Tersea: Awwwww, widdle ticklish baby doesn't like Aunty Tersea's tickle spiders.

Zach: NOOOOAAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA I HAAAAHAHAHAHATE THEM!

Tersea: Good, because they plan on staying awhile, ha ha ha!

Maryanne drew her fingernails from Zach's wrists and all the way down towards his armpits. Going up and down, she pretended to index finger and middle finger were two tiny legs walking up and down the young man's underarms.

Maryanne (singing): Walking down the Zachary trail, oh how his skin is pale. Never seen the sun, but still, tickling him is fun!

Zach: PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEEASE NOOOHOOHOHOHOHHO MORE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE.

Maryanne stopped tickling his underarms, much to Zach's relief. But then he felt Tersea poking his navel with her sharp fingernail, and he screamed.

Tersea: Oh, I found Little Zachary's bellybutton, cutchie cutchie coo!

Zach: WAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY BEEHEHEHEHEEHEEHHEEELLLY BUTTON EEHEHEHEHEEHE NAAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHA.

Tersea: More like a ticklish button, I think.

The blonde continued to tickle his bellybutton. Zach's voice started to grow hoarse from laughing so hard. Maryanne tickled his neck and armpits again, going back and forth. They pushed Zach to the point of insanity, with him babbling nonsense and laughing incoherently. He was also on the brink of unconcsiousness, so they decided to stop and let him rest. Tersea gave him a drink of water, which he practically gulped down.

Tersea: Easy there, thirsty perch, you don't want to wet your pants now, do ya?

Maryanne: Savor these couple of minutes, Zachary, because we are not quite done. But before we finish up here in our little chamber of horrors, I think it's time you met our new sister.

Zach: Meet her?

Maryanne: Yes, she has been observinig for quite sometime now, hidding in the shadows so don't feel bad if you haven't seen her, she's seen and heard you.

The witch turned, and gave a forward wave with her hand, and the figure came walking toward the lit area.

Maryanne: You may, remove your mask, now.

The figure removed her mask, and Zach's eyes bugged out when he saw an all too familar face.

It was Jessica.

Zach: No, it can't be?

Jessica: Yes, it is, and you don't know how agrivating it is to wear a hot itching mask for almost a whole day. But it was worth it, because now you're all mine.

Maryanne cleared her throat loudly.

Jessica: I mean, you're all ours, now.

Zach: But why, Jessica, why would you do this to me?

Jessica: Honey, I've felt like an outside all my life, and when Maryanne invited me over to her house one night after work, she offered me a better path down the walk of life.
And all I had to do, was help them catch you and bring you down here, so i could join their coven.

Maryanne: None of us are getting any younger, we needed young blood to help pass on what we've learned.

Zach: So I take it this is the party you were telling me about, Jess?

Jessica: Ha, ha, of course, silly! I told you that you'd be the only guy.

Maryanne: So, sister Jessica, what have you observed thus far with our tickle experimentation?

Jessica: Well, so far I learned that Zachary has stinky feet. Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist, honey. I've observed that he's insanely ticklish on his feet, especially his toes. Also, it would appear that his stomach and armpits are his other most ticklish spots. Just my theory, anyway.

Maryanne: Very good, your keen senses do you well. Now, grab a seat and observe as we try a different technique on this boy. Are you feeling alright, Zachary, are you comfortable.

Zach: Well, my mind is blown away at the masked figure being revealed. The chair is comfy, but my toes are cold.

Maryanne: Awwwww, poor little toes. Don't worry, your pretty feet, Aunty Maryanne will take care of them.

The witch took a seat on the floor, and massaged Zach's left foot, making sure to use her thumbs as she rubbed his arch and balls of the feet, and then massaged his toes.

Maryanne: Does that feel good?

Zach: It sure does, thank you.

Then Maryanne realized she was being too nice, and switched from sweet angel to horny devil. She lowered her head closer to his toes and dragged her tongue slowly across them.

Zach felt the warm wet tongue graze across his tender digits and giggled softly. Not like the high pitched ones from earlier, this was more relaxed laughter.

Maryanne: Do you like that?

Zach: Yes, but heehehehehhehehehe your hehehehehehheheehe tongue tickles more.

Maryanne: Really, well tell me if this tickles.

The wich wrapped her red lips around Zach's big toe and began to slowly suck it.

The sensation was more for Zach to bear and he felt tremors from his feet travel all the way to his concealed member.

Zach: Oooooooooooh!

Maryanne: Mmmmm, delicious!

The witch moved onto his next toe and gave that the same treatment. After thoroughly sucking that toe, she moved onto the three remaining toes and started her erotic bliss all over again.

Zach giggled softly, the molestation of his toes did tickle, but it also began to have a surprising effect on his libido. Suddenly he felt himself getting an erection, which became obvious to his captors.

Bridget: Well, well, well, what have we here?

Tersea: Awwww, is Zachary aroused?

Maryanne eyed the young man's hard on and smiled to herself

Maryanne: Nice pants tent, Zachary, I didn't know you were the camping type, hehe. Jessica, what would you do if you were in my position, right now?

Jessica: If it were me, Mistress, I would take off those lame khakis.

Maryanne: Good answer, because that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Zach's eyes bugged out, this was not good.

Maryanne: Time to take your pants off, so I can take a better look at that pole pitching your tent. Tersea, rip off that undershirt!

Tersea nodded and tore off Zach's wifebeater, and tossed it on the table. Rising to her feet, Maryanne reached down and with her knowing fingers, she began to unbuckle his belt. After pulling the belt off, she tossed it to the floor and then unfastened Zach's khaki pants. After pulling the zipper down, she opened the flaps and yanked the pants down to Zach's ankles. Then the three witches stared in awe at Zach's white cotton briefs.

Maryanne: Ha, ha, ha, who wears short shorts? Zachary wears short shorts.

Tersea: Awwwww, those tighty whiteys are so cute!

Bridget: Looks like you're a little big for your britches lad.

Jessica eyed Zach's underwear and grinned with delight.

Jessica: Love your underwear, did your Mommy buy you those?

Zach blushed with embarassament at being clad in just his white cotton confines, and nodded solemnly.

Jessica: Ha, ha, ha, awwwww, how sweet. Mommy keeping her little boy in his little boy undie-wear.

Maryanne: At last, now you just got underwear on. Ha, ha, you look lovely in your tighty whitey undies.

Then she opened up the stocks and pulled Zach's pants completely off his legs. Folding them in half, she placed them on the table too.

Maryanne: Now, the time has come, for us to take him to our sacred land for the ceremony. Jessica, be a dear and gather his clothes. Bridget, Tersea, bring him upstaris to the garage and load him in the van.

Then she grabbed a vile off the table and poured the contents onto a hankerchief and held it to Zach's face.

Maryanne: Just a little potion to make you go to sleep, until it's time to begin the ceremony. See you soon, my cute little tighty whitey boy.

Zach was out in less than ten seconds, and his head fell into Bridget's arms.

The two librarians nodded and grabbed Zach by his limbs and carried him out of the dungeon. Jessica grabbed Zach's sweater, shirt, socks, shoes, shirt, and even his torn tank top. Then she carried the laundry pile out of the dungeon, following the ladies. Maryanne grabbed her shawl and placed it around her shoulders. Then she snuffed out the candles and closed the dungeon up, locking the door and concealing it with the shelf.

Now, it was time to offer the sacrifice in the name of Sam Hain.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back