• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

E! Girls of Bond

knight_tklr00

TMF Poster
No actual tickling scenes but one of the bond girls was talking about a scene she did with Sean Connery in Diamonds are forever. In the scene she said her and sean were supposed to be making out in this tent but sean kept tickling her. Her exact words were " Sean loves to tickle, I was trying to be sexy but it was kinda hard when I couldn't stop giggling." Considering how many differnt women Sean Connery has worked with over the years, makes you stop and think.

Sounds cool, knight, but I don't remember any scenes like that in the movie! :confused: Is she Jill St. John (redhead) or Lana Wood (brunette)? (Can you tell I'm a Bond fan? :D) Thanks. :)

It wasn't Jill or Lana, and I can't recall the actesses name on the E! Special, but on the subject of Connery perpetrating tickles as Bond, I just bought the Goldfinger DVD, and in the out-takes it shows Connery giving a rib tickle to Honor Blackman. She kicks her feet while he tickles.
Honor Blackman portrayed Pussy Galore, and she was also on The Avengers as Steed's original sidekick before Emma Peele joined the cast.
I'm am going to try and get this clip out to TickleTown on my next shipment.

Not sure the ladies name I was flipping through the channels when I just happened to catch what she was saying. She said the scene never made it into the USA release, Whether it will wind up in the dvd version as a special behind the scenes all we can do is hope.

Knight, I HAVE the Special Edition DVD of "Diamonds are Forever," and the scene is NOT there! :(

WallStreet, I DON'T have the Goldfinger DVD--is that out-take the one where Sean and Honor are making out on the hay? :D Thanks, I'll be looking for it on TickleTown. :)

P.S. I know all that stuff about Honor--she's one of my favorite Bond girls! "Judo" me anytime, babe. ;)

Wow,

Connery is one of my child-hood heroes. It would be great to know that he IS one of us!!!

The woman who said she was tickled by Sean was one of the gypsy women in "From Russia With Love". The tickling does NOT occur in the actual movie.
And for the record, between this actress' statements, as well as the footage I have of Sean tickling Honor Blackman, it is confirmed that Sean Connery is a Knislomagniac. Yes, he is a tickler. He may even be lurking amongst us right now. Then again, he's probably too busy tickling beautiful women to have time to surf the web.

amk714 said:
WallStreet, I DON'T have the Goldfinger DVD--is that out-take the one where Sean and Honor are making out on the hay? :D

"Roll, roll, roll in the ha-ay!" Sorry, I just had to say it. :D

knight_tklr00...

I caught an airing of E! Girls of Bond today and was able to tape it. Yet another mainstream tickling scene I've added to my collection. Thanx for the info, dude.

No problem glad to help, I added it to my collection too. The one I'd really like to hear about is Catherine Zeta Jones from Entrapment.

>>>>>>And for the record, between this actress' statements, as well as the footage I have of Sean tickling Honor Blackman, it is confirmed that Sean Connery is a Knislomagniac. Yes, he is a tickler. He may even be lurking amongst us right now. Then again, he's probably too busy tickling beautiful women to have time to surf the web.<<<<<<<

This is interesting..... remember The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen, where Robin Williams, as King of the Moon, tickled his queen's feet? Tha part was originally written for Sean Connery. Either the writers kind of knew what he liked, or he had some imput on the original script.

I GUESS it could have just been chance.....

OMG Sean as Bond and tickling all at once...almost too much for me :D
This thread's got me all flustered ::blush::

Can any of you guys post a clip of this? I d love to add it to my collection! Thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back