• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNCOVENTIONAL THERAPY Part 1 (f/m)

damarj

This is a f/m story. All characters are fictional and over 18.
This is also my first story. English is not my mother tongue and I apologize in advance for all grammatical errors I've made. Hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway.

UNCOVENTIONAL THERAPY Part 1

It has been a long day for Dr. Leah Andersson, but she wasn't done yet. One of her favorite and most challenging patients would arrive any minute. Simon Dudley is and well educated man, always polite and with his 23 years only a few years younger than herself. Like most of her patients, she took him over from her mum one year ago. Her mum has treated him since he was eight years old. Despite the fact that she was an excellent doctor, she wasn't able to cure him. Of course not, nobody could do that. Like all genetically based diseases, it is impossible to cure the Van-Diemens syndrome. Most people suffering from that disease died as babies, but Simon somehow managed to survive until now. Unfortunately, his health was going down every year since he has passed adolescence. Last year he has been hospitalized twice and even if he was out from the hospital right now, he needed four different drugs and at least one check-up every week just to keep his disease more or less under control. Dr. Andersson sighted. If Simon's health would continue to decrease he would be hospitalized again very soon and most probably die within two years. She shuddered to think about that, Simon is such a nice guy. Sure, death was inevitable for everybody but it was a difference if somebody passed away with 80 after having a good and fulfilled life and if somebody was going to die at such a young age.
But maybe there was a way to slow down the decrease of Simon's health. Gregory, one of her colleagues, a child doctor, who's working in a hospital, told her enthusiastically about the clown doctors, how much his little patients liked time and how well they normally respond to their "laughter therapy". "You know Leah, I could hardly believe it myself, but it looks like that even now we're underestimating the good effects laughing and happiness have for the health of our patients. If I just think about Sarah: Five years old, recovering from chemotherapy, was released yesterday. Normally we would at least kept her for two or three days more, but since the clown doctors have visited her last week, her recovery went so well that we could release her yesterday, one day before her birthday! You should have seen her happy face and the face of her parents when they took her back home!" First, she hadn't thought much about this story Greg told her but after she got Simon's new, disillusioning examination results from the labratory, it suddenly dropped back to her memory together with a weird idea about a new treatment.

"Good evening, Leah. How are you?"
Simon's voice interrupted her thoughts. Simon is one of her few patients who are allowed to call her Leah. Since he was forced to come and see her so often, he has asked her to call him Simon three months ago. She agreed and told him to call her Leah: "I'm good, how are you?"
"I'm ok. At least better than last week."
"Good to hear Simon. Take a seat, we need to discuss your new examination results."

After she was done with her explanations, Simon just said: "That's not the news I hoped I'd hear. Neither way, thank you Leah. Until next time."
The resignation in his voice couldn't been overheard. "No, wait! We aren't done yet. There's something else I need to discuss with you!"
"I see." Simon said. "Ok; carry on."
"Tell me, do you like to laugh?" Simon looked surprised now. Of course he hasn't expected this question.
"Sure" he answerd. "Why do you ask?"
Dr. Andersson continued: "Do you know how healthy it is to laugh?"
"I know that it is healthy but I don't know how much. Once again; Why do you ask?"
"One of my colleagues told me an amazing story about how quickly one of his patients recovered from chemotherapy after the clown doctors have visited her and I think this could help you too."
"So you're suggesting me to watch comedians more often?"
"This is hardly a mistake, but I think you would need long and more intense laughing periods on a regular basis. You're a serious guy and I doubt that it would really make a big difference if you're only watching comedians from time to time. Tell me, are you ticklish?"
This question shocked Simon! Could it be that Leah has learned something about his biggest secret? No, this was impossible. He has never mentioned anything that could have suggested her that he had always dreamed about being tickled by such an awesome woman like her! Most probably this was just a strange coincidence. And maybe it was also a golden opportunity! Trying hard not to show her his exitement he just answered: "I think so, yes."
"And do you like being tickled?"
"That's depending. Depending on who's doing it, when, where and why."
"I know you're surprised that I'm asking these questions, but I've long thought about you and your disease and I think it would help you if you'd laugh hard for a longer period than you're normally doing. And the best method to achieve this, is if you're tickled regulary." Oh my god, what am I doing right now? Simon will think that I'm crazy! He's already looking so confused! Neither way, Dr. Andersson already went too far to quit this topic right now. After accumulating all her courage, she formulated the deceisive question: "Simon, do you want me to tickle you?"

Simon had the feeling that his brain was exploding under all questions, thaughts and emotions which nearly overwhelmed him right now. He wasn't sure if this would help him much but he'd definitely enjoy it if Leah would tickle him! And at least there'd be no nasty side-effects. Could it really be that a dream was coming true? Until a few seconds he'd never had expected that! But he has to be cautious. Obviously Leah was nervous too and if he'd answer her immediately: "That would be so great, please do it!" she would surely be irritated and probably even change her mind! Therefore he'd better stay alert not to act to enthusiastic about her offer. Forcing him back to focus on a answer which would make Leah tickling him without being suspicious, he shyly said: "Do you really think that this would help me?"
"Yes."
"And do you really want to do this for me?"
"Yes."
Oh god, that was so great! Simon struggled hard to keep an unassertive but curious tone in his voice: "How do you want to do it?"
"Well, I think it would be best if you'd just put on those shorts you're regulary wearing for longer examinations and hop on the table."
"And how long do I have to hold out?"
"First of all: If you can't stand it, I promise you that I'll stop immediately. But if you're responding well, I think half an hour would be enough. With breaks of course! I don't know how much sessions you'd need and I also can't guarantee that it will really help you but I think it's definitely worth to try. What do you think?
Simon took a deep breath before he answered: "Well you really seem convinced that this will help me and I trust you. Therefore I'll try it. When shall we start?"
Dr. Andersson smiled. She really wanted to help Simon and even if her idea sounds weird she was convinced that this could help him. At least, the chance was there. She was also very glad that Simon, even if he was hesitating, trusted her enough to allow her to try it instead of asking her if she is out of her mind. Happily and eased she said: "If you wish, we can start right now!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

I like that the story gives you a window into both of their minds. It's believable and sets a nice stage for what's hopefully going to follow...

I know it takes courage to offer your own work for public view, and I can only imagine how much harder it must be to write in a language that isn't your native tongue. Well done, say I!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back