• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stay Away From My Boyfriend: Part 1 (F/F)

bingbang19

"Sure, I can come by," Stephanie said. "See you then."

Stephanie thought it was a bit odd that Karen invited her over to her apartment that afternoon. The two girls had gone to college together and known each other for years, but Stephanie could never remember just the two of them hanging out apart from their group of friends. Karen said she wanted to talk about her relationship with Shawn, but Stephanie couldn't believe that she, of all people, would be the one Karen would call for help.

It was well known throughout their group of friends that Shawn, once upon a time, had very strong feelings for Stephanie, but Stephanie never reciprocated his feelings. Since Karen only started hanging around Stephanie and her group of friends once she and Shawn started dating, no one in the group knew if Karen had any idea about Shawn's previous feelings for Stephanie. Stephanie also wondered if Karen could ever sense that, since Shawn had been taken off the market, he was a bit more appealing to the once non-interested Stephanie.

Stephanie was about to go to the gym, already with her dirty blonde hair in a ponytail and dressed in a t-shirt, cotton shorts, and sneakers, but figured if Karen needed someone to talk to, she'd delay her plans to help a friend in need, even if the two had never been close.

Karen answered the door and greeted Stephanie with a warm smile. Karen was still dressed from work, and had a few inches over Stephanie thanks to her high-heeled brown leather boots. The two started talking, mostly catching up on work and a little bit of gossip over drinks. Then Karen decided to bring up the aforementioned relationship troubles.

The subtext of the girls’ relationship only made Stephanie feel more uncomfortable as the conversation veered toward personal things. Stephanie and Karen, despite ending up with a number of mutual friends, had very different college experiences.

Karen was a bit of a late-bloomer, only working up the courage to start talking to Shawn and his friends after losing some weight and adopting a new hairstyle between sophomore and junior year. She was a proud member of the school’s pep band, spent a lot of time tutoring, and was far from anyone’s idea of one of the popular girls on campus.

Karen resented how all their male friends treated Stephanie like a princess. Stephanie was naturally beautiful and in great shape. Her petite frame always made Karen, now in good shape herself, feel self-conscious about her own looks. Karen constantly got annoyed by how Stephanie exerted her will over their group of friends, often casually flirting with their male friends to get her way. Her strong influence on the group’s decision making was indisputable.

Although she had most things she wanted, Stephanie was single and starting to feel a little jealous toward what Shawn and Karen had. She had even started wondering, only to herself, if she’d made a mistake turning Shawn down years before.

"Steph, I want things to progress with Shawn, but I can't help but feel that there's something standing in the way of that."

"What is it?" Stephanie asked.

"Think about it, Stephanie. Think about why, of all people, I asked you here today."

Stephanie suddenly felt terrified, knowing that she was about to have a conversation she'd prayed would never happen.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Karen."

"I don't think it's any secret that Shawn has a thing for you. I've learned to deal with it. He knew you two years before he met me, so it's certainly understandable. But what I can't tolerate is how, every time you drink, you start getting flirtatious with him, right in front of me. I can't believe how bold you are."

"Karen, I joke around with everyone when I drink."

"Oh, Steph, who are you kidding? We all see it. It's like you want me to know you can have him if you want. I want to marry him. But you'd be fine stealing him away for some shallow sense of fulfillment?"

"Karen, I..." At that moment, Stephanie started feeling really drowsy, and her vision blurred. Before long, Stephanie was out cold.

------------

Stephanie slowly awoke and realized she couldn't move. Just as she remembered where she was and attempted to reconcile what was going on, Karen entered her line of sight.

"Wondering what's going on?" Karen asked. "Start thinking about what we were talking about before your nap and maybe you'll start to piece it together."

Stephanie was still groggy, but she remembered the topic of the conversation.

"I knew lecturing you wasn't going to drive my point home," Karen said. "So I've decided to persuade you with a little different technique."

"Do you plan on hurting me or something?" Stephanie said. "And, what, did you drug me? What is wrong with you?! If you're so crazy to do that, I promise I'll stay away from Shawn and you can just let me go."

"I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, I'm going to help you."

Stephanie was trying to break free from her bonds, as she really didn't want to find out what Karen had in mind.

"Steph…I’ve noticed you always keep your feet pretty well hidden."

It was true. Steph often wore Uggs and other closed toe shoes, and even when she would wear more revealing footwear, she never went barefoot in front of her friends.

"I've also heard you say you hate feet," Karen continued. "Steph, I've always been interested why, for someone so showy with your personality and your body, you seem to keep your feet so closely guarded. I have an idea why that might be, and if I'm right, I think you'll learn a couple of things about humility and respect before we're through today."

Stephanie was speechless, and before she could muster a response, Karen continued.

"I've seen how the guys love to poke at your sides and ribs, and how much it bugs you. I can't help but wonder if your sensitivity is evident elsewhere."

Karen was exactly right. Hanging out in a group that was mostly guys, Steph was the target of more than her fair share of poking, prodding, and tickling. She'd always been concerned about anyone touching her feet, and now, she was afraid that she could hide her fear no longer.

"Karen, you can't do this," Stephanie said.

"Steph, it appears I can quite easily. And you're going to let it happen. You know deep down that you deserve this and, if you receive your punishment that you know you’ve earned, you can continue hanging out with Shawn and everyone else with no problem. Otherwise, everyone will have to start picking sides when I start pointing out what a little slut you are, and your group of friends won't be the same.

“With that,” Karen continued, “let's not waste any more time, shall we?"

Karen made her way closer to Stephanie's feet, which were still covered by the sneakers she planned to wear to the gym. Karen bent down, and methodically unlaced Stephanie's right shoe. Steph started scrunching her toes in anticipation of losing her protection. Karen finished untying the sneaker and popped it off Stephanie's heel, then pulled it slowly over her toes. Stephanie's foot, wearing a thin white sock, was revealed.

"Let's perform a quick test to see if you're as sensitive as I think you are," Karen said, as she dragged one finger over Stephanie' arch.

"Oh my God, Karen, don't," Stephanie said, with a giggle.

"Looks like I was right, and that you won't be putting up much of a fight today," Karen said.

Karen started teasing Stephanie, just lightly scribbling her nails over her socked right foot.

"It smells a little sweaty in here," Karen said, as Stephanie blushed. "That wouldn't be a reason you're so protective of your toes, would it?"

"N-n-n-nooo, K-Karen," Stephanie said, trying her hardest to fight back the laughter. "Just stop this. You p-proved your point."

"I haven't even begun to prove my point," Karen said, picking up the speed of her fingers as they danced over Stephanie's sole.

Just as Stephanie started to give in and howl with laughter, Karen stopped, and made her way over to Stephanie's left foot.

"Don't want to leave this one out," Karen said. She again slowly removed Stephanie's size seven sneaker. Once she removed it, she gave it a quick sniff.

"Mmm, just delightful," Karen said mockingly. “No wonder you keep these things hidden behind Uggs all the time.”

Karen started tickling both of Stephanie's socked soles at once, and Stephanie could no longer mount any facade of resistance.

"Karen! Stop! Please! Oh my God, w-w-what is wrong with you hahahahaha" Stephanie pleaded.

Karen found herself enjoying this more than she could have imagined, frantically tickling Stephanie's feet as her "friend's" laughter was like music in the air.

"Now, my ticklish little Steffy," Karen said, "let's see these elusive feet of yours."

Karen reached for Stephanie's right ankle, and slowly started removing her sock. Karen rolled it teasingly slowly up her captive’s foot. Karen got to her arch, dragged a fingernail down the bottom of her sole to elicit a shriek and a spasm, and then continued, before leaving the sock rolled up, clinging only to Stephanie's toes.

Karen repeated the process on the left side, rolling the sock slowly up her sole, but leaving it covering her toes.

“Now’s where we have some fun, my little ticklish friend,” Karen said. “I’m going to leave both socks hiding your toes and I’m going to tickle your feet for three minutes. If you can keep your feet still enough and either sock stays on your toes, both of your socks will go completely back on for the duration of your time here. But if the socks fall off, your bare little tootsies are all mine.

“I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself,” Karen continued. “Somehow, I doubt you’ll be able to capitalize this golden opportunity. Ready? Here we go!”

Karen started on Stephanie’s bare left arch, scratching with one finger, seeing if she could get her victim to flinch. Stephanie closed her eyes, fighting back the overwhelming urge to laugh and shake. But as the intensity picked up just slightly, Stephanie’s guard fell. It had been so long since someone tickled her bare feet, and she couldn’t believe how much worse the sensation was without her socks protecting her soles.

Karen was alternating back and forth, lightly scratching each arch and heel as laughter and shrieks filled the room. Stephanie was keeping her feet almost perfectly still no matter how much it killed her. She scrunched her toes and prayed that her socks would stay put.

“Almost a minute, girlie, and still two socks on” Karen said. “Not for long, I want to see some toes.”

With that, Karen started vigorously tickling Stephanie’s bare arch for the first time. The sudden increase in speed caught Stephanie off guard, and she started wailing with laughter and bucking against her bonds. She could feel her right foot waving back and forth, and could feel the soft cotton of her sock moving up her toes.

“Oh, Karen! No, p-p-p-lease stop-hahahaha!”

“Looks like your sock’s dropping riiiight…”

And with one final buck forward, her sock landed on the carpet, exposing her right foot. Karen was taking aback by the beauty of her nemesis’ soft, dainty foot, but caught herself and realized she needed to continue to win the bet.

“Minute fifteen to go,” Karen said. “You’re doing great, Steph.”

Karen shifted her focus to Stephanie’s left foot. The left sock had been loosened by Stephanie’s attempts to cover her right foot with her left. Stephanie knew she only had a short time to hang on, but that that short time would feel like an eternity.

Karen started teasing Stephanie by wiggling her fingers. “Where on your pretty little foot will these fingers land?”

Karen started methodically poking and stroking Stephanie’s foot with her fingernails, sometimes touching her sole, and sometimes intentionally missing, to attack randomly with an element of surprise. This approach sent shockwaves up Stephanie’s spine, as she convulsed and released short bursts of laughter. The mental warfare was killing her, and her sock was perilously close to coming off.

“Twenty seconds!” Karen said. “This sounds like a job for a secret weapon!”

Karen licked her lips, then stuck out her tongue and moved her face toward Stephanie’s foot.

Stephanie was mortified by the idea of someone licking her feet. As Karen neared, she screamed.

“DON’T! PLEASE!!!”

Stephanie jerked her foot backward, tilting it toward her body and away from Karen’s tongue. Karen’s tongue was just about to reach Stephanie’s sole, when the sock descended from the tips of her toes and hit the floor.

Karen stopped just short of Stephanie’s foot. She was so close, she could feel the warmth of Stephanie’s now bare left sole. As Karen backed away, Stephanie sat there quivering with her eyes close, as her socks lay discarded on the carpet, exposing her vulnerable soles. Karen was overcome with excitement and smiled widely as she saw the now-helpless Stephanie barefoot for the first time ever.

“So close, baby doll, but I’m afraid your poor little feet are just too darn ticklish to win this game,” Karen mocked. “Now you’ll really learn why you shouldn't have messed with me.”

Last edited:
Very well written!

Love the story content, and I'm really impressed with the remarkable writing skill exhibited in your grammar and story structure. It was pure pleasure to be able to read a tale without the need to ponder what the author meant.

I can't wait for the sequel.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Been swamped lately, but part two will hopefully be coming sooner rather than later.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back