• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Prince and the Troll (part 1 F/FF)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Sorry folks, I know i said i would post HM2 next, but I've had this in my head for sooooo looooong and I had to get it on tmf paper. But I promise you this, my next post will be the next HM2 part.

Enjoy, this story is a cross between folklore and elements of the 21st century. Unusual, yes, but with tickling too lol!

EXT: Limosine driving through the countryside.

Int: Inside limo

Katherine sat in the limo's backseat with her daughter, Molly. She was an attractive woman in her early forties, standing 5'8', dark brown hair, and ample breasts that the years had been kind to. Katherine wore a brown fur coat, a beige sweater, khaki pants, and brown boots. Her daughter Molly looked almost exactly like her mother but was eighteen. Molly had light brown hair, stood 5'5' and wore a school girl uniform which consisted of a navy blazer, light blue blouse, navy skirt that went past her knees, navy socks, and black loafers. Katherine had just picked her daughter up from boarding school so that she could have a three day holiday with her family.

Katherine: I'm so glad the Headmistress agreed to let you off the hook, especially after that stunt you pulled last month.

Molly: Mother, I only smoked in the ladies room once, just once. Normally I never smoke on campus, but I was stressing out from homework.

Katherine: I know, darling, I know. But when you do something like that, it looks poorly on your father and I.

Molly: Father smokes cigars, and you smoke too.

Katherine: Yes, but we do not attend one of the finest prep schools in the land where smoking is prohibited. I don't mind if you smoke, Molly, but just do it in a designated area from now on. Can you please do that for me?

Molly: Sure, Mom, I will.

Katherine: That's my girl! I know you've been working hard, which is why I suggested to your father that we take you on our weekend yacht trip.

Molly: What was his reaction?

Katherine: He thought the idea was brilliant. Besides, we haven't had family time in months.

The two shared a smile, enjoying the togetherness that they didn't have much of with seperate addresses.

But while mother and daughter shared a delightful and joyous reunion, something sinister and devious was not too far away.

The creature crept in the bushes, watching from a spyglass. Her name was Joss, she had puffed out red hair like Bozo the clown, and pointy ears. Her attire was that of what a gypsy would wear. After all, she wasn't that far off from a gypsy. Joss was a troll, and at five foot, ten inches, she was the tallest member of her kind. In addition to being a troll, Joss was a peddler, her line of work consisted of selling shoes that her father made. But after her father had passed away from a short and sudden illness, the female troll found herself struggling to make money. Therefore, she got shoes the only way she could, by stealing them.

At first, she simply snuck into people's homes when they were out and raided their closets. But some of the homes had only a few pairs and they weren't worth very much money. After failing at breaking and entering, she decided the best way to get shoes and sell them quick, would be to steal them from people's feet. The troll had perfected her routine, and carefully. The woods she operated at were a middle mark between the human society and the troll society. Trolls were the best fish catchers in all of the land, and they had the best fish for cheap and affordable prices. So everytime humans traveled to buy fish, they would have to enter the woods in order to get to the troll villages.

And when they did, Joss would trap them, knock them out with her famous sleepy troll dust, and then take the footwear right off their feet. Then she sold the shoes in her own village, so that no humans would be none the wiser. Humans only came to Troll Town for fish, and sometimes their homemade candy to give to their children. Humans and trolls weren't exactly in cohoots, but they did do business together and that was fine.

But Joss did her own business. When she had stolen enough pairs of shoes each day, she would bring them to her vendor booth in Troll Town, and put them on display. Trolls were known for having foot fetishes, and they also adored shoes. Especially shoes that were made of leather, as the material lasted longer and was tougher than the wood they used to craft their shoes with.

Up ahead, Joss saw her target coming close. It was a long, shiny black car. A limosine. Joss grinned from ear to ear, only rich people could afford those expensive car services. Perhaps they even had plenty of pocket money that she could trade with at Troll Town. The human pound was worth three times as much as a single troll ducket.

Pulling out her crossbow, she carefully aimed the weapon at the limo's rear tire and then closed one eye. Squeezing the trigger slightly, Joss fired the arrow and hit her target.

Joss: Direct hit!

Like she predicted, the car pulled off to the side and the chauffer hopped out to see what had happened. But by that time, Joss had taken out her second weapon which was a blowdart pipe. After getting close within range of the driver, she blew a dart, hitting him in the neck. The man grimaced and held his neck, but then hit the ground after three seconds.

Joss eyed the driver's shoes, they were black and shiny, and perhaps worth some money. But they looked a little too small, since men normally had big feet, she didn't think that they would go over too well at her small shop. Next, Joss noticed the window's were tinted, so the passengers inside were none the wiser about their driver taking a dirt nap. Reaching into her satchel, she pulled out a handful of power, and her other hand opened the door. Once the door opened, Joss heard two feminie screams. After she threw the dust, she heard silence. Joss eyed the two women inside, and noticed how well kempt they were dressed. That fur coat would put food on her table for several months alone, the daughter's shoes looked marginal, but the mother's boots looked like they would sell for more.

As much as Joss just wanted to take their footwear and leave, she was feeling quite playful. And when she felt playful, that's when she desired to indulge another fetish she had. A tickle fetish!

Getting in the limo, she began to undress the two women, starting with Katherine. Soon, the mother's expensive fur coat flew out of the limo door and onto the ground. Then two brown boots richeted off a tree to join the expensive garment. Followed by a beige sweater, tan wool socks, and brown khakis. Then came Molly's blazer, her blouse, her skirt, her navy knee socks, and her brown loafters.

Ten minutes later....

Katherine awoke, but realized that she couldn't open her eyes. Then she realized that her eyes weren't the problem, there was a cloth covering them, she was blindfolded. But then she also felt a slight chill on her skin, and could feel that her wrists were tied together. Running her fingers on her skin, she came to the horror that she was nearly naked, wearing only her white camisole and her lacy underwear.

Katherine: Oh no, my clothes! Help, is anyone there. Please help, I've been robbed of my clothes, and I can't move. Molly, can you hear me. Speak to me, child, if you can hear my voice.

Katherine was still sitting in the limo's backseat. However, her ankles were bound together and rested on a foot stool. Which was strange to her because the limo didn't have a foot stool. Unbeknownst to the panic stricken mother, was her daughter's size six feet not too far from above her head, sticking through the roof hatch that allowed people to stick their upper bodies out of the car without falling out. Molly too was stripped of her clothes and all she had on were her pink and white stripped panties. Still out cold, Molly hung from a tree branch by her wrists, with her arms pointing to the sky. Her ankles were the only part of her that still remained somewhat in the car.

Joss admired her handiwork and began to speak to Katherine.

Joss: Molly is still sleeping, my sexy Mama.

Katherine: Who are you, what do you want, where are my clothes, where is my daughter?

Joss: Who I am shall remain a mystery for the remainder of our time together. Your clothes are scattered about on the ground outside, ready to be sold to the highest bidder.

Katherine: Give me back my clothes, you villian.

Joss: Don't worry, Mommy Dearest, Molly's clothes are keeping them company, hehe.

Katherine: What, you stripped my daughter too, how dare you! My husband is a wealthy man, he will hunt you down if you do not release us at once.

Joss: Oh I plan on releasing you, Mommy Dearest, but after I've had fun with you and your cute little girl, first.

Katherine: Where is my daughter, you better not have harmed her.

Joss: Oh pish posh, I haven't harmed a hair on her head.

Katherine: Where is she?

Joss: Well, let's just say at the moment her heels are over head, hehe.

Katherine: What are you talking about, where is she?

Joss: If you'll just turn your nose above and breath in deeply, I'm sure you'll get your answer.

Katherine did so, and a familar scent reached her nostrils. A smell that she detested on nights when collecting Molly's prep school socks for the week.

Katherine: Oh my, what is that smell?

Joss: That would be your little girl's feet.

Katherine was confused to why Molly's feet were abouve her head, but then got even more confused when she felt a pair of hands caress her bare foot.

Joss: My, what pretty feet you have, I'm guessing a size nine.

Katherine: Release my foot at once, what do you think you are hehehehehehheheeheh don't do thahahhahahaat.

Joss danced her nails over Katherine's arch, to see if she was ticklish on her feet.

Joss: Oh, does Mommy have ticklish feet?

The troll continued to tickle Katherine's bare sole, making her crack up more.

Katherine: Yessss I hehehehheheehehehhehe do, stop hahahhahhahahahaaa it!

The troll tickled both of Katherine's feet, raking her nails all over them. The brunette laughed harder and pleaded for her to stop. Joss tickled the heel on her left foot and then the heel on the right. Then she would go up and down with her nails, slow at first, then faster.

Katherine: STAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAP MY FEEHEHEEHEEEEET ARE TOO TICKLISH AAAAAAAAH!

Joss: They sure are! What about these toes, are they ticklish too?

Katherine didn't answer, instead she curled her toes as tight as possible.

Joss: Where's Mommy's toes, are they hiding?

She uncurled Katherine's toes and spread them apart.

Joss: Guess what, Mommy, I can see, in between these toes!

Placing her nail in the space between her big toe and index toe, she attacked the tiny crevice. Katherine roared with laughter.

Katherine: WAAAHAAHAAHHAAAAA NOT THERE, OH GEEEEZ LOUISE, NAAHAHAHHAAHAAA NOT THEEEHHEHEHEEERE!

Joss: Yes there, here, there, and everywhere.

The troll tickled in between her other toe spaces, making Katherine cry from laughing too hard. But then both women grew quiet when they heard a voice.

Molly: HELP, WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES. MOOOTHHHER!

Katherine: It's okay, Molly, I'm here.

Molly: Mom, I can't see you.

Katherine: I know, honey, we're both blindfolded. It'll be okay, our captor has stripped our clothes off, and is going to let us go once she's had her fun tickling my feet.

Joss: Well, you're half right, Mommy Dearest. I'm going to let you go, once I've tickled both your feet and little Molly's feet too.

Molly: WHAT! NOOOOOOOO!

Joss reached up and grabbed both of Molly's big toes and tugged them firmly.

Molly: OWIE, LET GO OF MY TOES!

Joss: Poor little toes, all alone and naked, with no one to play with.

Molly: ARE YOU CRAZY?

Katherine: Please, tickle my feet and play with my toes all you want, but please don't tickle my daughter.

Joss ignored the pleading mother, and ran her nails lazily over the bottoms of Molly's feet.

Molly: AAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOO TEEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEE NOT THE FEEEEEET!

Joss: Yes, little girl, your feet!

She tickled faster and faster, even climbing her fingers on the tops of the teenager's feet. Then holding one foot firmly, she tickled each Molly's big toe with a single fingernail.

Molly: NOOOOHOOHOHHOH NOT MY TOHOHOHOOOES!

Joss: Yes, yes, yes, your cute little toes! Cutchie, cutchie, coo little toes!

She tickled her big toe for a whole minute flat and then started over on the next toe in line.

Molly: FUUUUUCK HAHAAHAHHAHAAAAAEEEEEHEEEEE MOOOOMY, MAAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAKE HER STAAAHAHAHAHAAAP

Katherine: Leave her alone, she's just a child!

Joss: No, she's not, I saw her wallet, she's eighteen. Don't give me that rap, or I'll take Molly's smelly sock and shove it in your mouth.

All too familar with her daughter's laundry,Katherine closed her mouth and endured the sound of Molly's tickle torture.

Then after tickling all ten of Molly's toes, Joss decided to tickle both mother and daughter at the same time, double the laughter and double the music to her ears.

Now she was tickling Katherine's big toe with her single nail. And with her other hand, she tickled Molly's arch and heel.

Katherine: NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHA QUIT!

Molly: LEEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAAVE OUR FEEEEHEEEHEEET ALONE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Katherine: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAT DO YOU WAAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAAANT?

Molly: NOOOOO NAAAAAHAAAAAAT IN BEEEHEHEHEHEHETWEEN MY TOES!!!!!!!!

The troll laughed evily, and didn't stop until the two women passed out from laughing so hard.

And with that, her job was done. The troll got out of the limo and started to gather up discarded clothing scattered on the ground. Carrying the pile of clothes, she carried them to her chariot, which was a huge van. She placed the clothing into a large chest with the exception of the boots and loafers, those would be placed in a seperate chest. The chest full of stolen shoes.

Then Joss started up her engine, and headed to Troll Town.

Miles away.......

Prince William (not the Brit chap with a wife who won't eat) was wandering around his garden. He wore his usual daily attire which consisted of a velvet suit, a white silk shirt and expensive leather boots with jewels on the ankle. His man servant, Skip, came rushing over to him when he saw that the prince was checking his marijuanna plants.

Skip: Oh, my prince, please do not soil your hands. I shall fetch the gardner at once.

William: No, it's alright, Skip. These plants are nearly dead, and I have no more use for them.

He sighed with content, drinking wine and smoking grass with his royal staff at night were moments he cherished. His parents never had time to fratinize with the staff and would turn their nose in the air at such a thing. But William was eighteen, lonely, and found that his staff were interesting and fun people. He had no friends, because he had never gone to public schools. His tutors all set up lessons in his library everyday. It was a lonely life for a prince, even all the gold his family had at their fingertips, it could not buy happiness.

Skip: Shall I send, Rufus to fetch some plants from up in the mountains. Surely, there must be a Sharpa.

William: Aw Skip, it's not use, old chum. If we send Rufus up to the moutains, he'll likely be robbed and attacked by highway men.

Skip: What shall we do then, sire?

Skip was worried too, because he was among the Prince's entourage who partied with him nightly too. Getting royally high with his boss was something he looked forward to.

William: I heard rumors of a forest, not more than fifty miles from here, with some of the rarest marjuanna plants known to man.

Skip: Really, well alright, let's go!

William: Not we, Skip, me.

Skip: What, surely you can't mean.

William: I do mean it, I have to venture out alone, by myself. I need a quest, something that i can do alone, with no help. I'm sick of hearing from the public, how the spoiled rich prince can't do anything without his entourage or riches.

Skip: Fuck them, what do they know, anyway.

William: You're a loyal friend, Skip, but it's true. I need to do this, alone. Besides, I'm educated, I can read a map and follow it. Geography was one of my best classes, was it not.

Skip: Yes, when you went to class, of course.

William: True, but I did learn a lot. Skip, for this journey, I am going to do it, old school.

Skip: Old school, sire?

William: I mean, me and my noble stead, no one or nothing else but my crown and supplies. I want to be like the heroes in the stories we were told as youngsters, I want people to know that Prince William could go on an adventure by himself and return with no help!

SKip: Wow, that's the most noble thing I've ever heard. Is there anything i can do to help you on this venture?

A tear slid down Skip's cheek, Prince William noticed it and smiled.

William: Yes, chum, i need you to disguise yourself as me. But after you retire to your wing for being ill. That way, no one will wonder where you are too.

Skip: Sure, after all we have that magic mask, do we not?

William: Yes, bless Marlon, he's just as brilliant as his grandfather.Come, Skip, I must pack, and I will need your help to do so.

Skip: Yes, right away, sire!

The two went to work, not knowing that this adventure would be more than the Prince could bargin for.

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Wow, almost 300 views and no comments, should I not continue this story. Like network television, if this pilot doesn't get good ratings, i will have to give it the boot.

That's exactly the angle I'm going with. That part where the trolls strip Virginia's shoes, socks, and clip her tights to reveal her bare feet was a perfectly ruined tickle opportunity. Makes me wonder though, if the actors playing the trolls did tickle her feet after the director yelled CUT.

Part 2 will be due this week, Mark, that I guarantee! As will part 10 of HM2!

I've not read a great deal of tickle fiction I've only just recently become properly curious about it. I though this story was really good and I really liked the way it was written. Nice and clean and simple. Just the sort of thing I was looking for really :) So its full marks from me!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back