• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a good story

Baller123

Hey guys! I was wondering if there are any good stories about women with big feet. The suggestions are much appreciated:)

I always loved his stories!

He, TickleMantis, BlackWidow and ticklcouple write the best stories here!

Last edited:
Primetime and myself are notorious for writing tickle fiction that features women with big feet. So does Mr. T (toe2hoes)

Yes the above are good too. As is ticklingscribe.

However I do believe it is poor form to advertise your own work.

Well, this time I won't hesitate to "advertise" my own work, since I believe a story featuring a girl with big feet as the main character is definitely the best thing I have written. So I think you might like my story called Fitness Club, although certainly there are many better writers around...

Some dude named Aragorn wrote a fantastically good series called Tickling On The Road

How is it poor form, Mr. Insidious? This dude wants to read stories about girls with big feet, and I just happen to have stories that involve that.
Poor form would be telling him to ignore the other names mentioned and just read my work only. But I didn't do that, I answered his question, like yourself did, and I included two of my friends who are writers as well.

When I have the money to hire someone to advertise my own work, I will do that. Until that day, I'm afraid I'm a one man entourage.

How is it poor form, Mr. Insidious? This dude wants to read stories about girls with big feet, and I just happen to have stories that involve that.
Poor form would be telling him to ignore the other names mentioned and just read my work only. But I didn't do that, I answered his question, like yourself did, and I included two of my friends who are writers as well.

When I have the money to hire someone to advertise my own work, I will do that. Until that day, I'm afraid I'm a one man entourage.

It was just an opinion!

Your opinion is quite, practical, but i just wanted to let you know that you had the wrong idea, dude. I just hope we've helped our fellow comrade find some good tickle tales that feature sexy heroines with big feet!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back