• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNCONVENTIONAL THERAPY Part 2 (f/m)

damarj

This is part two of the f/m story "Unconventional Therapy". Part one can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?208706-UNCOVENTIONAL-THERAPY-Part-1-(f-m) All characters are fictional and over 18. Enjoy!

UNCONVENTIONAL THERAPY Part 2 (f/m)

"You want to start right now?" Simon asked.
"Sure." Dr. Andersson answered. "You're already here and I don't have any other patients today. My assistant left a few minutes before you arrived, so nobody will disturb us nor are we going to disturb anybody."
"Good point." It looks like that Leah has already planned this session very well. On the one hand, it was going a little too quickly, he hadn't properly deliberated the whole thing yet. On the other hand he could hear his body crying for Leah's gentle touches and furthermore she shouldn't think that he's a coward. Therefore Simon said: "You're right, there's no need to wait any longer."
"Excellent. So please follow me into the examination room."

"Ok, here are your pants. Put them on. In the meantime I'll prepare your regular check-up. As soon as we're done with that, we can start."
Simon took the pants and went behind the wooden wall which seperated the room into two parts, undressed until he was only wearing his underpants, and took the other pants on. He wasn't sure what would happen to him as soon as he was on the table, but he definitely doesn't wanted her to recognize if he became TOO exited and two pants should make it easier for him to hide that if this would be the case. Now he was ready, wasn't he? Simon looked around and spotted the basin. It would be a good idea to wash his feet first. He wanted to avoid offending Leah's nose and maybe she would tickle him there too. After washing his feet, he left this part of the room and slowly walked towards her.

In the meantime, Dr. Andersson has prepared all items she'd need for Simon's check-up. Hasn't she forgotten something? No, everything was on its place. Ah, there he is! He looked a little insecure. No wonder, he has never been in such a situation, nor has she and she was at least as nervous as he was. But she was the doctor, she has to take away her patient's fear, not the other way round. "Come closer Simon, let's start with the check-up!" Oh yeah, he definitely was nervous. His heartbeat was faster and his blood pressure has increased, but everything else was as usual. After she finished the check-up and told him briefly the results, she assured him: "There's no need for you to be afraid Simon. I won't harm you and I'll stop immediately if its too much for you."
"I know." he answered.
"So we can start now. Would you please lay down on the table?"
"Yes, but can you do me a favor?"
"Sure. What do you want?"
"Please start on my back and go easy with me first. I think I'll adjust better if you don't start with my most ticklish spots."
"No problem". Dr. Andersson smiled. She was a little surprised that he asked her to start with his back. Somehow this reminded her to her cat. When she was caressing her cat, she always started with her neck and her back. If her cat was satisfied, she just left. If she wanted more, she throw herself on her back so her belly could be tickled too. Maybe Simon was like her cat, at least concerning this topic. Well, she would learn about that soon. Simon layed with his front down on her examination table and she moved closer, stretched her right arm out and gently started to tickle Simon's neck. Simon smiled and as she moved her fingers to his back, he started to giggle and to press his body against her table. Wow, it looks like he was really ticklish! She just used one hand to tickle him gently and he already responded so well! What would he do when she would use both hands and tickle him hard on his belly?

Using both hands now, she continued to tickle his back. Simon giggled louder and pressed his body harder on the table. Once again, Dr. Andersson smiled. That was so funny! She could dictate where he moves his body with such little effort. Now it was time to test something new. While her left hand continued to tickle his back, her right hand slowly moved to his right side. When she poked him there, he squeaked. Her right hand stopped tickling him, but her left hand continued to tickle his neck. "How are you feeling Simon?" she asked.
"Great." he answered, still giggling. "Thank you Leah, this is such a pleasure!" Her fingers really felt good on his back and his neck! His nervousness has quickly melted away and a relaxed happiness has taken place instead. As long as it was continuing in this way, he had nothing to fear.
She smiled: "Good, I'm very glad to hear that! This is a very promising start!" Hopefully this won't change as soon as I'll tickle him harder what I'll have to do very soon. Well, time to go back to work! While Dr. Andersson continued to tickle him with both hands on his back and his neck, she increased her speed and she also poked him in his sides more often. Soon, Simon couldn't hold back his laughter any longer and when she tickled him on his sides with both hands, he squeaked again and pressed his arms on his side to stop her tickling him there. So she removed her hands and tickled him again on his neck and his back but returned quickly to his sides as soon as his arms went back to their old position. Immediately he pressed his arms again against his sides so she reacted in the same way as before. After the fourth time she decided it was time to give him a short break.

"Are you ok Simon?"
"Yes"
"Are you ready to turn around?"
"Yes." Simon answered. But was he really ready? When Leah tickled his sides, it felt horrible but also so good! This feeling nearly overhelmed him so he had pressed his arms against his sides to stop her even if he wanted her to continue! That was so crazy! He really tried hard to hold his arms in position, but whenever she tickled his sides, they immideately pressed against his sides. So what would he do when she started to attack his belly or even his armpits? Well, there was only one way to find that out: He turned around, closed his fists around the verge of the table and waited for the things to come.

Dr. Andersson looked down on her patient's body. Most of her patients were kingsized, but Simon was a thin man who barely weighted 120 pounds even if he wasn't that small. Of course this was also caused by his illness. Neither way, her assistant was right. It was much more pleasant to have a look on his young body than being forced to watch a 60 year old man, same size but 250 pounds. Soon, this young and beautiful body would squirm under her fingers. She gently started to tickle his belly, just with her right hand. Her patient immediately tried to avoid her hand touching him but of course this was useless. As soon as she used both hands, Simon exploded with laughter. His grip around the verge of her table thightened and his laughter was loud and clear.
"That's what I want to give you Simon! A long and intense laughing period!" Do you enjoy it?"
Her patient didn't answer he was too occupied with laughing.
"I'll take that as a yes". Well let's see what I can do here." she said coyfully and slowly moved her arms to his ribcage and up to his armpits.
Simon's laughter became even more intense. She has barely touched his armpits when he already cried: "STOOOOOOOP! Please, give me a break!".
Dr. Andersson stopped immediately. "Can't you take it any longer?"
"No, I mean yes! Thank you Leah! It was so great! But if you'd have continued just one second more, I would have bounced from the table!"
"And how do you feel right now?"
"That's not easy to describe. At the one hand very happy and great and at the other hand terrified."
"I see. Can you describe why you're feeling in such a way?"
"I feel so happy and great because you're right. I can't remember when was the last time I've laugh so hard and felt so good! On the one hand, I like it when you tickle me and I want you to continue. On the other hand I can hardly stand it and I want you to stop."
"So what shall I do now?"
"I'm quite sure that your idea is working and we should continue. But I'm also quite sure that I won't be able to surpress my reflexes much longer and then I'll either run away or even hit you when I raise my arms to protect my body and that's definitely something I want to avoid at all costs! I really don't want to hurt you! You've already done so much for me!"

He wanted her to continue and he wanted her to stop. He was convinced that her idea was working on him and so was she. Therefore she should continue. On the other hand he wanted her to stop and told her that he can barely stand it and he's loosing control over his body and unwillingly even might hit her! She looked at his face, which showed her a mixed expression of joy, happiness, uncertainty and anxiety. Simon wasn't a weak guy, even if he was ill. Of course she had also thought about that and obviously there was only one solution which would allow her to continue, protect herself and release Simon from his responsibility to control his body while being tickled: She had to tie him down to the table!
Dr. Andersson accumulated all her courage and carefully started to speak: "Simon, I'm very proud of you! You're obviously very ticklish and it really has to be very hard for you to take it. Neither way, you've confirmed my idea that long and hard laughing periods are helping you. And I appreciate your honesty and your concern that you might hit me."
"I really don't want to hit you Leah! Really! You've to believe me"
"I know that you don't want to hit me and I think I've a solution which would allow us to continue this session and the therapy. Do you want us to continue?"
Simon waited a few seconds before he answered: "Yes, I do. I'm quite convinced the therapy is working and that it is good for me. Therefore I want you to continue, even if its very difficult to hold out. What's your plan?"
Now she has to be very careful. Slowly she said: "I want to release you from your duty to control your body at all costs and I want to make sure that we don't have to fear that you might hit me or jump from the table. And to achieve this I think I should tie you down to the table." She has said it. Now her heartbeat has increased too and she awaited Simon's answer very nervously. What would he think about her now, how would he react?

Simon didn't said anything, he also didn't looked at her any longer, he was looking at the ceiling. To allow Leah tying him up, would really make it easier. He wouldn't be forced any longer to put so much effort in controlling his body. In fact he would really be released from that obligation and therefore could enjoy being tickled much better. As long as he wasn't breaking free, it would also be impossible for him to hit her. On the other hand he would rob himself of the opportunity to leave if it became too much. Could he trust her enough to allow her that? Furthermore he might also become TOO exited. Being tied down and tickled by such a nice and beautiful woman had always been one of his most favorite fantasies as soon as he was old enough to have such fantasies. Probably his dick would start to errect and what would Leah think about him if that happened and he couldn't hide it? And what would she do?
Calm down Simon, he told himself. Leah is a doctor not a sadist. Otherwise she wouldn't have stopped immediately when he asked her to do so. No, she is definitely not a sadist but a person who has dedicated her life to help other people. She had kept her promise and stopped immediately when he couldn't hold out any longer. She would also stop in the future, he was sure about that. And concerning his dick, this would probably not happen. It hasn't happend until now. And if it happend, she hopefully wouldn't recognize it. That's why he has kept his underpants on. And even if it would happen and he couldn't hide it, she probably wouldn't mention it. And if she would mention it and he was very lucky she would even not react so bad at all... But this was very unlikely. Neither way, he was too thrilled to say no and his body asked him to take this unique opportunity. But he has to watch out, he doesn't wanted Leah to think that he decides such an important question so easily. Of course he would give her an answer that would make her tie him up and tickle him, but he wouldn't give it immediately. Therefore he sat up on the table, looked at her and asked: "How do you want to do it?"

He sounded a little uncomfortable and nervous. She had to assure him once again that she wouldn't harm him and that this was for his own good. "I've bought this one." she said as she stood up and went to her bureau. She opened the bottom drawer and returned with blue bondage devices. "They would hold you down without hurting you nor hindering your blood circulation. In fact, they're soft. Do you want to have a closer look?"
She bought a bondage device for him! Obviously she has really planned the whole session very well: "Yes please." he answered. She gave it to him and he studied them carefully. They didn't look so threatening and they really feel soft enough not to hurt him but also strong enough to hold him down. Most probably, he would be fine with them. "How do you want to use them?"
"As you can see there're two for the arms and two for the legs. I think it would be best if we use them all, fasten them around your limbs and fixing them on the table's legs. And I promise you once again that I'll stop immediately if you can't take it any longer!"
Now Simon smiled at her: "I know you will stop if I can't take it any longer. You've already proven that you keep your promise. So go ahead, I know I can trust you!"
He hasn't refused, he hasn't stood up and left, he hasn't told her that she demands too much! He really trusts her and that's so great! She was so glad to hear that! Very happily and eased, she gave him an other big smile and said: "I guarantee you that you won't regret it!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

I was hoping you'd produce part 2 before long. I consider it a good omen that I happened to stop by almost immediately after you posted this, as far as I can tell.

I'm loving it, honestly. There are some technical issues with tenses and prepositions, things that show English isn't your first language, but they're very minor fixes.

What makes it work, for me, is the pacing - the way you keep stepping back from the action to get inside their heads. There's something very sweet, that really speaks to me, about the two of them liking and respecting each other and both wanting to do this but being kind of hesitant about it. I can see the walls coming down and the excitement building for them both, and it's really well done.

This is the kind of fiction I like to write, and love to read. And I'm very impressed with the speed that you produced it! Nice!

i really hope you do part 3 SOON and that there is some lick tickling, especially on his feet!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back