• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Doomed Drow FFF/M Warning! Nudity and Sexual Content.

tickle_viking

My first complete story. I am not an English native so please forgive me for any mistakes in the text. I would love to get any feedback, good or bad, so I can improve my stories in the future. I hope you will enjoy it!

The Doomed Drow

The chamber was cold and damp. A chill breeze placed its´ gentle caress upon his naked body. It had to be the door that had opened. He heard steps of naked feet coming towards him. He tried to straighten up to see who was coming, but the pain it caused him was too great. He has been lying stretched over this egg shaped stone for hours now. The chains that held him firm had now dug in to his wrists and ankles and made every little motion painful. The hard stone pressed against his lower back as it pushed his groin up towards the roof. It was quite a humiliating position to be in, but he only had himself to blame.

Yesterday he had rejected to share beds with one of Shar Nadals` most powerful Priestesses. To make things worse he even did it in public. Now as he faced the result of his actions he felt regret. The Drow society was a matriarchy and the females controlled everything, including the males. Deep inside he knew he would get punished for his insolence; still he had turned his back and walked away from that evil bitch that had taken interest in him. Her hungry glares disgusted him. She always came to watch as he and the other house guards had close combat training. Many a blade had cut through his dark skin but none of them had felt as sharp and keen as her eyes studying his slender body. He hated her but now she would get will through, no matter what he did.

- Hi, Edarion,
A smooth female voice said.
It was her. The blood burned in his veins as he realized it was time. Sharp nails run from his thigh up over his chest as she turned to face him. He looked up into her face that was turned upside down from his point of view. She undeniably had a stunning face but it was so drenched in arrogance and malice that it could have been the face of an old hag, or even worse, a human. She looked like a statue of black marble standing before him in all her nakedness. Only those burning red orbs she called eyes showed sign of the impure soul within.
- It is time now,
she said. He didn´t answer. It was best that way.
- It was unwise to deny me my will, Edarion. You are nothing more than a mere male and you have no say in this matters,
she leaned down and placed her face only inches from his. He could smell her warm breath as she said.
- If I tell you to make me with child it is your duty to do so,
she stood up again and her pubic-hair came so close that it tickled his nose. Now he smelled her inside, she was moist already. His heart picked up speed as her smell aroused him. If he just stretched his tongue out, he would be able to taste her, maybe even satisfy her and get mercy. But there were no word for mercy in the Drow language.
- I have brought some company with me, she announced.
- Two fellow Priestesses that just love to discipline impudent males. You see Edarion; they think I should make an example out of you and give you the worst punishment imaginable,
He knew very well what she meant, the ultimate punishment in Drow society was a life-time of torture. As a Drow lived for a few thousand years it was cruel beyond reason.
He felt her nails again working around his nipples and down his abdomen. It was a bittersweet sensation to say the least.
- I wish to make you a deal, Edarion. You are such a fine physical specimen that it would be a shame to waste you. So if you make me bear child after this one time, I will make you my patron. If not then you will face a life-time of torture,
She grinned. Her touch became lighter as her finger crossed over his ribs.

He flinched.

She paused at first. Then her hands started to move in a spiderlike motion over his naked ribs. Edarion began to squirm.
- Ticklish are we?
She grinned.
Edarion bit his lips as hard as he could. He wouldn´t give the bitch the pleasure of humiliating him. But what could he do? He was bound and helpless and so, so ticklish.
He cracked as her nails reached his vulnerable armpits. Laughter soon echoed between the walls. She played with his hairless pits combining pressure with her finger one second only to gently graze his skin with nails the very next.
Edarion struggled to get away only to find that the chains dug deeper into his wrist. Soon he felt blood trickling down his hands. It was torture, but at least he didn´t beg for mercy... Yet.
A sharp nail suddenly traveled across his left sole. He screamed in surprise.
- That is right my sisters! Come, help me discipline this imputent male. Come and see if his feet are ticklish as well,
The high Priestess commanded.
- NO!! Please not my feet,
Edarion begged. But the only thing he got in response was giggling from the two females kneeling at his helpless feet.
As their fingers started to tickle them he stared to howl with laughter. Nothing had ever tickled so much as this. It was so horrible and humiliating.
Just when he thought it couldn´t get worse the high Priestess left his armpits and leaned forward tand let her tongue slide into his belly button.
It was warm and wet and as he laughed he belly heaved up and down. His tormentor noticed this and held her tongue still so Edarion would tickle himself as he laught.
Soon two more tongues tickled him, but this time it was his toes that were the target. He couldn´t breath no more. Not as he felt the tongues sped in and out between his toes. Not as he felt teeth nibbling them with spiteful glee.
He gasped and try to form words but it was too much. To make things worse the high Priestess now also squeezed his hips as he licked him.
It was unbearable. He had to give in, to make it stop. Anything had to be better than this. He had to give his tormentor what she wanted. How bad could it be? He just had to mate with her. Make her moan and tremble. He had to enter her and feel her wetness surround his manhood and leave his seed within her. She was a bitch and a demon but still a stunning female. As he gasped for air he felt blood rush to his cock. It grew fast and became warm and stiff.

Suddenly the tickling stopped.
- So you enjoy this, Edarion?
The Priestess snarled. - I didn´t order you to enjoy this you filth! The pleasure is supposed to be mine! Her face glew as red as his erected manhood in the infra red spectrum.
Edarion catched his breath.
- My apologies, mistress. My head filled with thoughts of honoring your demands and my body complied. I do not wish you to take offence.
- You lie! The pleasure should be mine!
-No, mistress I-...
-Shut up and give me pleasure, lowly male! The Priestess silenced him as she pressed her wet genitals against his face. The smell overwhelmed him as he once again struggled for air. His had pressed back against the stone and his lips moved. His tormentor let out a yelp of delight. He started to lick her slowly. She moaned and he felt even more blood flow up into his cock. It almost felt like it would burst now.
- So your still enjoying this I see,
She gasped as another wave of pleasure washed over her. - Ok. I make you a deal. If i reach climax before you do, I will release you. If not you will stay here as the Priestess schools own tickle slave,
It was a nightmare! He was so aroused a single thought could make him come. But now he had to keep it in to save himself from a life in ticklish torment.
- You better start licking faster little male. Cause now I am going to tickle you... here,
Her hands grasped around his balls. He flinched and screamed into her warm pussy. It made her tremble with pleasure.
Now she stroke his balls and tickled them. Ten more fingers joined in as the last ten went back to his feet. Now he laughed to much to lick her. He tried to anyways. It was the only way to save himself. But he couldn´t!
He felt her nails again against his balls. They traveled up the shaft of his cock and brought with them his doom.

He came! His cocked throbbed as it sprayed cum all over him and the three females around him. His body tensed and shook as it emptied itself of a storm of pleasure. His mouth was freed from preasure and he could breath cool air again. His body went numb. No one was tickling him anymore. He suddenly remembered what that bitch said only moments ago. He was doomed. As he opened his eyes he saw her face. It sparkled of small warm dots of his come. Her expression was grim. Never before had Edarion felt so small.
- A lifetime of torture, She said.
- That is your lot, Every Priestess In shar Nadal will tickle you until your last breath. And you will live long, I will see to that. Shall we begin?

The End

I appreciate your compliments. The reason why it is here is for you to read it and like it after all.

Last edited:
Yes, yes, yes! HOT! Now, we're talking erotic f/m tickle fantasy! Well done! MORE!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back