• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Backfired part 3 (ff/m)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Sharon and Lisa ordered me to strip and lay on the bed. I was very nervous, not just because I knew I would be tickled senseless by 2 ladies with revenge on their minds, but of being naked in front of Sharon's best friend. But I was excited too and figured if they didn't mind, what the hell.

Slowly I undressed and layed on my back. The girls wasted no time tying me up spread eagle. I was feeling very helpless and ticklish.

Instead of warming me up with feathers, Sharon told Lisa of my long hair fetish, so they both dragged their gorgeous long hair all over my entire body until every nerve ending was on fire. Then Sharon and Lisa sat down on either side of my waist.

"Looks like he really wants to be tickled" Lisa remarked, looking at my throbbing erection. I tried to convince them it was just what they did to me with their hair, but that was not completely true.

Once the tickling started, it didn't stop for 30 straight minutes. Sharon began digging into my armpits and Lisa squeezed my ribs, my two worst spots. Sharon explained to Lisa where all my ticklish spots were and the best way to tickle them to get the best reactions. The girls were really enjoying themselves, tickling me from head to toe. Nails tickled my inner thighs, neck and feet, fingers probed my ribs, underarms, hips and knees. Hair brushed over me everywhere, giving me goosebumps. Both girls taunted me constantly, saying things like "Ticklish? Right here? Does it tickle when I do this? How about here? You are so ticklish Jerry. This is so much fun to tickle you. We are going to tickle you until you pass out, then when you wake up, we'll tickle you some more. Tickle tickle, you helpless, ticklish boy. We're going to tickle you so much more than you tickled us. All night Jerry, all night. How does this feel Jerry? Can't stop us from tickling you. Feel these fingers under your arms, just try to stop them. Oh, you can't. Poor baby, tickle tickle" They were laughing right along with me.

I really did think I was going to passout when they finally let me catch my breath. "ok Jerry. It's time to play who's the best tickler game. We are each going to take 15 minutes this time. The loser cooks dinner for all of us but also gets to tickle you for another 15 minutes for not picking them. Ok ready?"

Adding it all up, that was at least 45 more minutes of tickling and I didn't think I could take that and told them so. "You can take it and will." Lisa snapped back. "You don't have a choice" With that, both girls began tickling me until I told them who I wanted to tickle me first. They made me say "Please (name), tickle me with no mercy. I want to be tickle tortured" Between the tickling, and the embarrasment, it took me a few minutes to say it coherently, but I finally selected Sharon. I figured she knew me better and wanted to get it over with, foolishly thinking Lisa's 15 minutes wouldn't be as bad.

As we'd done with Lisa, they gave me a few minutes warm up, this time using both feathers and hair. Sharon then straddled my hips, bent over so her nose was just over mine, she smiled, and then dug into my ribs. Once again, I was laughing hysterically while futily pulling at my restraints. Having one tickler was just as bad as two, since I was totally focused on the spots she was tickling as opposed to having sensory overload when multiple spots are tickled. Both were really bad though.

Sharon got me good, exploiting all those spots she knows so well. When her time was up, I was exhausted, but I didn't bother to beg them to stop since I knew it wouldn't do any good. This prompted Lisa to say, "See, you really do love being tickled." Also noting I was still rock hard.

After an all too brief rest, another warm up period, then both girls tickling me until I said "Please tickle me Lisa. I love to be tickle tortured", Lisa took her place straddling my hips. Lisa was an expert tickler. She really got into the tickling and became so overjoyed every time she got me laughing uncontrollably, only egging her on. Unlike Sharon, Lisa's nails weren't very long so that allowed her to really use her finger tips to massage my ribs and underarms. I couldn't believe it but Lisa's stint was even more intense than Sharon's. She had me begging her to stop and gasping for air the entire time. When Sharon yelled time was up, it took me a while to stop laughing and regain somewhat normal breathing.

More hair, feathers and even some ice, both girls had me so horny, I was pleading for them to let me cum. "Not in front of Lisa" Sharon said, ruining my fantasy about having the two of them. "Besides, you still need to decide who is the best tickler". With that, Sharon and Lisa began tickling me again until I chose.

Sharon was stunned when I selected Lisa, but I didn't want to give Lisa another crack at me. Much to my dismay, Sharon said, "Lisa for my fifteen minutes, for not being chosen, I want you to help me tickle him relentlessly. Since you're obviously a much better tickler than I am, I want you to show no mercy." she said sarcastically. "Then, after you leave, I'll really make Jerry wish he had picked me. Tomorrow night, I'll cook supper for us and you can tickle him some more, since he'll still be tied up here." Both girls laughed.

15 more minutes of tickling took 30 minutes, again my helpless body was squeezed, massaged, probed, scratched and tickled. Finally, Lisa got up, kissed me on the cheek, thanked me for a great time and said she looked forward to tomorrow night.

Sharon walked Lisa to the door. I could hear them both laughing, only imagining what they were saying. Then Sharon walked back in the room. "So Jerry, I'm not a good tickler huh?" as she crawled back on the bed with me.

Fine story, Jerry! I enjoyed it a lot. :D

I presume that Sharon and Lisa are not done with him yet.

Thanks milagros. You know I always enjoy your stories too. As far as Sharon & Lisa not being done with him yet, the rest is to your imagination.

nice and sexy story

Nice Story...Really sexy.

Keep posting please

Diego

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back