• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War (with a psycho girlfriend) F/M

parpignollord

Kinda just wrote this. Its pretty stream of consciousness. I'm not sure if I'd call it extreme. But it has some nudity. Don't be afraid to leave brutally honest feedback.

Mark could barely contain his excitement as he drove his car into the garage of his girlfriend Beth's townhouse. Although they had only been dating for a month the two had decided to spend the week together at a romantic bed and breakfast in the bordering state. Although Mark wasn't too keen on a boring country getaway, he was keen on Beth.

Beth was an artist, and unlike any woman Mark had ever dated before. Admittedly he hadn't dated a great deal of women, but out of all his previous relationships Beth took the cake. The two had met at an art gallery in which a number of Beth's paintings were showcased. She spotted him admiring one of her pieces and introduced herself. Mark was instantly smitten with her charm and charisma.

From then on, Beth and Mark spent every weekend together. Beth naturally took the lead in the relationship, which Mark responded positively to. In fact it was a welcome respite to the women he was used to dating. Unlike his previous girlfriend who cared more about transforming Mark into the man she wanted instead of getting to know who he was (and eventually cheating on him), Beth was laid back and calm. Being an artist, she was in touch with her emotions and comfortable with herself. This had made for an exciting courtship which inspired natural romantic gestures from Mark.

Mark reached into the back seat to retrieve several bags. One labeled “World Market” filled with groceries and imported wine he'd use to prepare dinner, and the other a nondescript brown paper bag from an “adult toy” shop. Early on they had both realized that Mark was much less experienced than Beth sexually. Mark was eager to show Beth that he had a bit of a wild side as well. Once he had both bags Mark headed upstairs.

“Beth?” Mark called as he entered the house. He scanned the living room and didn't see any sign of Beth. He set the groceries on the kitchen counter (and the toys in the closet as to keep them a surprise) then went to go find his girlfriend.

Around the corner he heard faint noises coming from another room. He cracked the door and sure enough saw Beth hard at work in her studio with headphones in. Mark knocked on the door next to him to get her attention. Beth spun around to greet Mark.

Beth was wearing an old white t-shirt and ripped work jeans rolled up above her bare feet. She had her hair in a ponytail and large horn rimmed glasses. All of which were stained in pink, probably a result of the pink paintbrush in her hand. When Beth saw Mark her eyes lit up. She took out her earbuds, threw down her paintbrush and ran full speed eventually jumping onto Mark latching her legs behind him and planting a giant kiss on his lips.

“Hey you!” she said.

“Hi...was I interrupting something?” Mark asked.

“Nope” Beth replied. “But I think I just got pink on you.”

Beth and mark looked down and sure enough his dress shirt was covered in pink paint. Mark looked back up into Beth's eyes and was met with an expression of 30% embarrassment, 30% guilt, and 40% amusement.

“Huh...yeah. I'm a little pink.” Mark said with a smile.

“Sorry, Mark.” Beth chuckled. “Oh actually I have stuff that can get this out. Gimme your shirt.”

“Don't worry, its fine. It was an old shirt anyway.” Mark replied, not wanting her to feel bad.

“Seriously Mark, I have stuff. Give it to me.” Beth said as she pinched his shirt to untuck it from his suit pants inadvertently tickling him causing him to yelp. Beth looked on in amazement.

“What the heck was that?! Are you ticklish?” she asked with a grin.

“No, you just surprised me.” He said timidly as he unbuttoned his shirt as to not arouse suspicion. This proved to be a pointless tactic as she once again reached out and tickled his stomach. This caused an even larger jump/yelp.

Beth was highly entertained and looked on with delight at her discovery. “Oh my gosh, that is too funny.”

Mark handed her his shirt. Feeling vulnerable he crossed his arms in a futile attempt to guard his torso from her tickle lust.

“Haha, thats a good look for you.” She said as she once again pinched his side causing another flinch. “Come with me, I washed your t-shirt from the other day, you can wear that.”

Beth and Mark walked to the laundry closet and she threw him his t-shirt. As he slipped it on over his head she once again, predictably, scribbled her fingers over his bare stomach causing Mark to give a surprised grunt. Beth also found this endlessly amusing.

“You're evil!” Mark joked.

“I know.” Beth replied in a deadpan way before kissing him once more. “Okay its 7:15 now. Do I have time to shower before dinner is ready.”

“Yeah, it should be about an hour.”

“Cool. I'll let you get started!” Beth said, walking toward the bathroom. Mark got started cooking dinner.

9:30 pm

Beth and Mark were both stuffed from dinner and found themselves curled up on the couch watching a movie on TV.

“What time are we leaving tomorrow?” Mark asked.

“Um, maybe noon. I don't want to have to wake up.” Beth said with a yawn. She then brought her bare feet up and set them on the ottoman before her.

“Are my feet pretty?” Beth asked, the TV droning in the background.

“Um, they're feet.” Mark replied hesitantly.

“Are you saying my feet are ugly?” Beth asked in playful defense.

“Beth, you're feet are as pretty as a pair of feet can be.” Mark said “Is that good enough?”

Beth gave him a smirk. “Almost,” she said as she backed up swinging her feet into his lap. “Rub” she commanded, then wiggled her dainty toes and asked “Please?”

Although Mark wasn't that into feet, he was attracted to every inch of Beth. Plus they weren't bad.

'Come to think of it' Mark thought 'She's barefoot all the time and I've never seen any kind of callous.' He began kneading her soft soles as she melted into the couch with a high pitched moan. He liked where this was leading.

But as soon as his mind switched into intimacy mode, it switched right back into payback mode.

'She's in a somewhat compromising position.' Mark thought. 'This is the perfect chance to get back at her for tickling me earlier.' He looked at his girlfriend, gorgeous and completely relaxed. Then remembered her expression of pure mischievous bliss she had while taking advantage of him earlier and thought 'Yeah, this is happening.'

Mark scribbled the hypersmooth soles of her feet from heel to toe and her eyes bugged out. Then she started laughing maniacally. Oddly enough she didn't pull her feet away, so he continued to tickle her. “Bwahahahahaha. Oh my gosh I ca-hahahahahahaha oh hahahah please hahahahaha. Stop stop pleahehehahahahaha.”

Mark reveled in his moment of vengeance and was all the while aroused by his girlfriend's frantic reaction. He could halfway understand her devious mirth from earlier. Finally he relented and she collapsed into the couch once more.

“Okay? Had your fun?” She asked smiling and panting.

“That was payback.” Mark replied.

“Fine. You were supposed to be RUBBING them. I suggest you continue.” She said closing her eyes once more.

“And what if I don't want to? What if I just want to keep tickling you?” Mark prodded.

Beth's eyes slowly opened to reveal a look of stone seriousness. “you don't want to do that.”

Mark still looked on playfully “And what if I do?”

“Because then you will have declared tickle war, which I don't think you can handle.”

“Excuse me?” Mark asked with playful incredulity. “I'm sure I can take on a shrimp like you.”

The smirk returned to Beth's face. “Watch it.”

“Watch what? Watch you squeal with laughter? Okay.” Mark returned to tickling her toes.

“Don't say I didn't warn you.” She chuckled as she lunged for his underearms.

Despite being in their late 20's, Mark and Beth rolled around tickling each other like teenagers. Both of them were extremely ticklish so they tried to get shots in where they could. Mark ultimately won the fight being bigger and stronger, but Beth was designed for tickling helpless guys. If there were two of her, he would have been in serious trouble.

After the playful tickle fight, Mark and Beth made passionate love and fell asleep in each other's arms. 'This is going to be the best week of my life' Mark thought before drifting off.

Saturday 7:00 am

Mark woke up and instantly began to panic. Although he was in complete darkness he could feel his arms and legs stretched and restrained spread eagle. He could also tell he wasn't on a bed. More like some kind of padded cross. He also could tell he was completely naked except for his boxers. Mark began to seriously panic.

'Where the hell am I?' He thought. 'Who did this to me? And what are they doing to Beth?!' At the last thought his heart began to race and goosebumps covered his body. This was also attributed to the fact that he was basically in the nude. He then heard a doorknob and a thin strip of light entered the room. From this he could tell that the entrance was behind him. Also, from the brief period of illumination, he saw that the walls had some sort of textured padding, and also had some kind of blue sploches on them.

Most importantly, he realized, he wasn't alone in the freezing cold room anymore.

“Who...who are you?” Mark asked with as much authority as he could muster.

“Who am I? It's Beth, silly.” Mark heard in a familiar voice.

At that point light flooded the room. Beth had flipped the switch to the studio lights which were strategically placed to illuminate every inch of Mark's hypersensitive body.

“Beth what are you doing? You scared the crap out of me!” Barked Mark.

“Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just figured you knew what you were in for.” Beth said as she revealed herself by walking in front of him. She wore only mismatched polka dotted underwear and a purple bra as she crossed in front of him to the drawer on the wall.

“Wow, you kind of freaked me out there. Did you do this while I was asleep? I mean, you could have just mentioned kinky sex stuff and I would have probably volunteered.” laughed Mark said.

“This isn't sex. We already had sex, remember?” Beth retrieved a roll of duct tape and pair of scissors from the drawer. She then pulled a strip of duct tape from the roll.

“...if...if this isn't sex...wh...then what is it?” Mark asked timidly. The loud noise made by the duct tape made his heart race again.

“The tickle war.” Beth said with a smile, approaching Mark with a devious grin.

“Tickle what? What are you talking about?”

“The tickle war, dummy. Yesterday I warned you that if you kept tickling my feet that you'd be declaring tickle war. And you went for it. It was literally a couple of hours ago.” Beth said sternly.

“I thought you were joking.” Mark said shocked.

“Why would I joke about a tickle war?” Beth replied with a level of sincerity that cut Mark to the core.

“You're kind of scaring me Beth.” Mark said earnestly while realizing there might be something wrong with his girlfriend.

“That's a chance I'm willing to take.” She said as she approached him with the strip of duct tape.

“Wait, wait. You win...I surrender. You win the tickle war you can let me go...please Be...” Mark was muffled by the strip of duct tape Beth placed securely across his mouth.

“If only it was that easy Mark.” Beth said as she sauntered back over to the drawer and picked up the scissors again. She then snipped the air several times with a smile. This really started to worry Mark.

Beth carried the scissors behind him and began explain. “When you declared tickle war, you entered into an agreement. An agreement I take VERY seriously.” Mark's palms began to sweat and he tried moving the restraints. The best he could do was wiggle his toes, but judging from his current predicament he felt that would be a bad idea. Suddenly he felt something lightly brushing his boxers from behind and heard the slow sound of fabric being cut.

“Basically, you are my prisoner of war. But unlike normal wars, this is a tickle war. And if all is fair in love and war, then ANYTHING goes in a tickle war.”

snip...snip...snip

“There's no use looking to the Geneva Convention, or anyone really. My studio is completely soundproofed and no one will be looking for you for a good long while. You're supposed to be out of town at a boring B&B, remember?"

snip...

"Maybe you'll enjoy what I have planned, maybe it will literally drive you insane. Either way its irrelevant, you are completely at my mercy. And I have to be honest with you. My plans this week involve very little mercy.”

snip...snip

“I'll tell you what they do involve, TICKLING. Every...single...inch...of your body.” To further accent her final statement she yanked away Mark's boxers (or what was left of them) leaving him completely naked. She carried his shredded boxers with her as she walked around to make eye contact once more.

Mark felt the cool air as his boxers were removed. Without the thin layer of underpants, Mark was completely vulnerable. This realization caused his eyes to bug out with fear and the color to completely drain from his face. Beth couldn't help but giggle at his look of sheer terror.

“I'm going to map out every ticklish area you have, and then the fun will REALLY start. And it may not all involve pure tickling. I may want to try out a couple of science experiments.” She said with a sinister look in her eye which he couldn't discern if playful or not. He couldn't understand anything about Beth at this point.

She then took a strip of his once underpants and brought it to his face. “And I want you guessing all along the way.”

Beth tied the cloth strip securely around his eyes. Mark tried to struggle but because of his immobility he was forced to enter total darkness once more. While securing the blindfold, Beth placed her hand on his bare chest and felt his heart racing.

“Oh my gosh. Feel your hearbeat. Thats so cool. Haha” Beth said eliciting a quiet whimper from Mark. She then look down and noticed he was fully erect. “And that. Thats just plain weird, haha. I'll never understand guys.” She stated, punctuating the sentence with a quick scrape of her fingernail under Mark's bare foot which he reacted to with a muffled shreik.

“Okay,” she said clapping her hands. “Lets get down to business!”

what a great beginning i hope that you continue this story.

:firedevil

Great stuff. You have a way of making your story very easy to visualize as if I'm living through it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back