• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Secret Island M/F

Very nice. I liked the setting and atmosphere.
You are very good at describing the details of what is happening.

One thing that made the story a bit hard to read was that you often used very long sentences. Breaking those down would be an improvement IMHO.

I hope to read more from you in the future.
Thanks for your work!

way too long...i just skipped to the tickling parts which seemed way too long into the story...i guess to each their own...all n all..not bad...just way too much detail in each paragragh n sentence...

Very nice. I liked the setting and atmosphere.
You are very good at describing the details of what is happening.

One thing that made the story a bit hard to read was that you often used very long sentences. Breaking those down would be an improvement IMHO.

I hope to read more from you in the future.
Thanks for your work!

hey thanks, appreciate your comments :) yes i do need to work on the sentences, make them shorter, i found myself using commas to keep things going, and perhaps some of the sentence are too complicated but hey, once you get carried away its hard to stop writing :)

way too long...i just skipped to the tickling parts which seemed way too long into the story...i guess to each their own...all n all..not bad...just way too much detail in each paragragh n sentence...

this doesnt sound very positive at all! lol actually feel like ive failed you miserably xD but yes i do take onboard your views and can understand your frustations, i do plan on completing work without such an elaborate build up but as you say its also do with my style, it would be good to hear what you thought of the tickling scenes themselves :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back